You can clearly fit at least three shrivleded up starving jews in here. Maybe 4 or 5

You can clearly fit at least three shrivleded up starving jews in here. Maybe 4 or 5.

Why do you guys think that they could’nt burn all of the 6,000,000 bodies.

Attached: A9A7875A-EDAF-449E-BA86-F8B0C392A792.jpg (520x390, 55K)

No one says they burned all 6,000,000 in crematoria. Most of them were shot into pits, or burned in the open air.

then we should have no problem identifying the locations of those mass graves

Where are the jew pits and ash piles then?

you know the for every body you add the time it takes to cremate them doubles right? or whatever, believe your dumb fairytales i don't care.

Don't forget that many of them were fed to bears.

You're a fucking fool. Apparently not familiar with basic physics or even real life observations.If you quadruple the amount of material burning and you increase the time as well. Nevermind the reduced air flow and surface area. Damn man educate yourself, you fuckwit.

Attached: disdain.jpg (603x338, 88K)

Don't be so antisemitic, all the ash blew away in the wind and the bones have rotted away by now

>three bodies
Stuffing the oven with more than one body at a time makes it less efficient.
Furthermore, it does not matter how tiny the body is, it would take at least 2hrs to cremate properly and you still have large pieces.

I worked at the Japanese crematorium in São Paulo...those tiny little skinny jap elderly people took 2hrs per body even with a modern tech.

Where is the roller coaster chaim?

They don't actually claim 6 million were cremated. You're shilling for something even the jews think is too outlandish.

It never happened

Attached: DCEF8946-1233-4C6B-AA31-DD95AD481F51.jpg (800x868, 230K)

Where's the evidence of the mass graves

Physics is anti-semitic.

man, I bet I could bake some lovely bread in that oven

Imagine making human sized pizzas in that

Honeslty, why is it so hard for pol tards to believe 6 million died. 70-80 million died in the war and no one ever goes hurr durr where are the bodies hurr durr where are the ashes. Absolutely delusional

> 70-80 million died in the war and no one ever goes hurr durr where are the bodies
i can think of one reason...

Attached: firefox_2019-02-10_13-55-40.jpg (774x362, 87K)

Why have crematoria in labor camps?

Heat transfer law faggots, that oven is way too small to fit multiple jews and allow hot air to circulate. Mind you why would the jews even be malnourished? It's a fucking death camp get off the train - get gassed - get oven'd. Only work camps suffered from malnourishment because of broken supply lines and food shortages associated with a war.

Why is it so easy for NPC's such as yourself to accept a narrative? Especially one parroted by jews and their shills.

[semitic kvetching]

With their being less fat wouldn't it take more fuel to burn the bodies? Fat turn into fuel once it gets hot enough.

Do you think corpses disappear into the air like burning sheets of paper?
It takes a fuckload of supplied energy to get rid of the remains.

Except when you add the number of non jews alleged to have been killed as well, the total number of gassed/burned people jumps to close to 6,000,000. So the question remains: HOW?

Because three bodies take more HOURS to burn to ashes and today's technology takes around 2 hours to burn a single person