Britain

OH NONONONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: london.png (1143x868, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4682726/Sikh-gang-helped-69-Afghan-illegal-migrants-UK.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm absolutely fed up with my country constantly being shat on on pol. Fuck off with this shite you insufferable, obsessed little swiss cunt.

They shit on us because of our absolute state desu senpai.

what happened to you dad? you used to be so cool

no need to get so upset over london, mate.
everyone knows it's a mess.
the only reason the mayor even has a political platform is because the media agrees

Vote the nigger in and boot the muslim out. Poor England this is so sad.

But what are you actually doing against the state of London, nothing I guess

Shaun Bailey is fucking based, muzzies hate him

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-182540_1.png (1440x2141, 1.11M)

We've had to deal with this shit ever since they let Yuropoors on the internets. It's your turn, get used to it.

I ain't livin there, that's for sure. So I definitely ain't funding any london council gibs.

Attached: ournog.png (1712x541, 84K)

This a typically Jow Forumsish demagoguery. One brown man doesn't make a big difference and he even might be decent compared to all those leftists. Brown and black people in the UK still can be well educated and behave well, they're not like the American black ghetto

SEETHING

Attached: 5DBCACEE-BECF-49A5-8CB0-A7BF5B5A1AC6.jpg (669x668, 269K)

Join the club, friend

I thought brits could handle the bantz

If it makes you feel any better our country is finally pushing wymin in politics

Fuck this shit hole country. Diseased hell hole full of brainless scum and 3rd world trash. No industry left, no Empire, just a bunch of useless degenerate consumerist slaves.

Who cares, the UK is lost anyway

I am waiting for shit to accelerate when left wins next general election

>Green's candidate to be announced
Next Mosley confirmed

We would sympathize more if Brit posters weren't consistently the worst on Jow Forums.

>it’ll all be over soon guys just let it happen

London has a contingent of Christian blacks who are conservative as all fuck, and he's one of them. Everyone should be hesitant before judging this guy.

I've been to Geneva pal, don't hold your head high.

He looks like a Jamaican / Windies chap, nothing wrong with those. It's the african nogs and pakis you need to watch out for.

HAHAHA nice, conservative also. this is a good news story after all. thanks user, and thanks OP for making my day!

Attached: b0u.jpg (795x767, 165K)

>He said: “When I was a kid, there was none of that PC nonsense. If you were wrong, they told you so. The teachers were men, then."

Fuck, this guy wouldn't even be a bad option for PM compared to what we've got now.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

Attached: EnglandYes.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

He definitely looks like the lesser of two evils.

It is over because I am leaving, fuck this country
It doesn't change anything

People get so worried about race in the UK but it's much more about culture. I'm fine sharing my clay with a Sikh or a West Indian, but the fucking Pakistanis, Ghanaian, Somali or Nigerians can fucking do one straight to the gas chambers.

>Brits
>the worst
Come on, now. That title belongs to Canadians and Krauts.
Brits are even better than Swedes and Frogs.

This. Got no problem with based Sikhs or based blacks desu.

Attached: CpCkgO4XEAAjo74.jpg (962x1200, 138K)

Attached: geneva.jpg (1280x881, 190K)

A non-Muslim conservative running against a Muslim? No brainer on this one.

SEETHING

Attached: top kuck.jpg (1440x2439, 265K)

freedom is best :DD
and hard choices :DD

Deal with it faggot, now you know what we leafs feel

what's that finger pointing they do?

How much ISIS pays you for proxies and propaganda on Jow Forums?

>muh civic nationalism
You deserve everything that is happening to you.
I just hope your cuckery doesn’t end up destroying the rest of Europe.

The Tory party is somewhere where the Democratic party is in the US. There is barely any based politicians in the UK.
>People get so worried about race in the UK but it's much more about culture
We are fucked both culturally and demographically tho

we mayors now

Except literally nobody cares about Canada, you're irrelevant on the world stage and barely a footnote in western history.

I havent seen this much salt from a brit since 1776. Please keep it flowing.

From now on, whenever I see a British flag on Jow Forums I'm going to assume he's either black or south asian

finger not on trigger for all too see

Based Italy

I'm getting incredibly upset by the attitudes members of this community have towards the British people who post regularly on Jow Forums.
The hostility is absolutely getting out of hand. How do you think we feel when every time we make a post we are constantly met with the same lame responses.. This has gone beyond memes and banter. We are having up to ten British hate threads every single day. Some of you are even calling for our deaths.

We have contributed so much to this world, we have given so much and asked for little. We have elevated the savages of this world and given them civilisation, we have defeated the evil of the German Reich twice and gifted you all with wondrous technological feats. If you wear a suit you are wearing our national dress, if you eat bacon you are eating one of our national dishes, if you watch television or use the world wide web you are using our inventions.
Anglos are a net contributor to the planet.

We get called cucks, Mohammeds, we get called spineless and scum. You constantly and endlessly insult our great country. England has given so much to the world and has asked for so little in return.

I can't even post in most threads anymore without being met with the same barrage of abuse and troll responses - or the same news clippings posted again and again and again.

It's honestly quite disturbing how much Anglophobia there is on this board, you treat us worse than niggers and I'm begging you to stop.

You are turning us against you with your actions and speech. This has gone beyond a bit of light hearted banter and is now just 24/7 abuse.
You've made your point, we know we live in an Orwellian society. Instead of just being cunts to us all the time why don't you try to help us?

This is true on many levels. Canada is the tryhard county.

>muh based jesus niggers
This is why christianity is a jewish psyops

Kek you've been overrun and are now being ruled by muzzies. Keep crying nigger

Were trying to rouse in you whatever flames you have left in your soul to fight. You created us, our culture is your culture. We take the piss in hopes you will fight.

It symbolizes where they're going to put you when they shoot you. Its kind of a vague threat and im pretty sure it has white supremacist roots.

Lmao, have fun living in a joke of a country Abdul

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

meep

Then do it something about it you coward. You don't even have a country anymore, it's been thrown to the dogs and they're feasting on its rotten carcass.

That's why this country is lost. Look into the mirror before you blame the world for what you have allowed to happen.

Attached: 1548195064448.jpg (543x800, 63K)

you get the iron maiden dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4682726/Sikh-gang-helped-69-Afghan-illegal-migrants-UK.html

What's your point, I would better be ruled by some based black than why white anglo leftist like Corbyn

Gone from ruling 1/4 of the shitskin to the skinskin world ruling you

Attached: kek.png (600x580, 360K)

>mad mullah khan of londonistan

based

Attached: 1368205203557.jpg (682x600, 225K)

At least there is not a Hindi option :/

You sound like our flag when the mutt memes came out

If it's not delicious pasta, you're teased because you're cared about, unlike a poo nation, I want you to get teased enough to push back like the frogs

>can't handle the bantz

baka desu senpai

Attached: 1531489584287.gif (633x600, 193K)

Still, Jow Forums would root for the black candidate

Redpill on why Americans can't banter: Banter generally consists of half-truths and stereotypes that people use as insults under the guise of truth, where every party is well-versed to the point that somewhere deep down they know enough to question its validity. The problem with Americans is that they're extremely gullible and take everything a face value, which is why you get absolutely retatrded banter like complaining about somalians in sweden when america has more somalians than sweden. And when you banter Americans, calling them fat or ugly or stupid when obviously this doesn't apply to everyone, they don't get that and lose their shit. This is why Americans are the worst posters.

There is no point to root for anyone at this point

They're flipping you off, Ahmed.

Based Italy

Attached: 1549765654057.webm (852x480, 2.36M)

Ideologies, however dangerous, can change.
Once your blood is tainted there’s no coming back.
I would know, I live in Southern Italy.

t. el ogro de Windsor

Attached: le british crown face.jpg (420x420, 73K)

You ok there, anglobong?

Attached: bong.jpg (1200x1080, 188K)

Leaf you are more cucked than us.

Ideology is just an evolutionary strategy expressed with words, you can hardly separate it from genes. The western ideology is basically the evolutionary strategy of the aristocracy/upper class.

The change in "blood" is bad to extend it changes the "upper class" component of our population. In a way, if you just import the whole non-ethnocentric upper class of the world in the UK, our "blood" will actually improve.

Well done bongs. Other cities are soon to follow, and it cannot be stopped.

Attached: ben.jpg (396x263, 14K)

cope

it's called having trigger discipline

Please, for the love of God, does anyone have the unmolested original?

Leafs have the most cucked PM flooding in shitskins, UK has a totalitarian hellhole, we're dying a slowly accelerating death via Latin America, we're all getting fucked by the kalergi plan here, no more brother wars.

OI M8 U GOT A LOICENSE TO BE POSTIN ON 'ERE?

Attached: Bongistan.png (835x768, 795K)

Deal with it twat.

Hey, at least you're not a country like India or something. People shit on America constantly but I always remind myself that they're all inferior to me.

Attached: file.png (528x660, 511K)

I fucking HATE London so much.

bong posters are nowhere near the worst, wtf are you on about? that title belongs to the fucking leafs by far. and t*rks were bad enough to get range banned.

look on the bright side, all you have is London while we have San Fran, LA, DC, NYC, Chicago, Boston, Seattle, Portland, fuck so many cancer zones.

Is this bait? It's bretty good if so.

include me in the screencap

Attached: 1525632154026.jpg (650x562, 69K)

BASED BLACK MAN PLS FUCK MY WIFE

We don't need London anyway, it's not British. I'll stay in the heartland with my white family and my white friends and my white MP.

5 bucks this is the same cuckold in the UK police chat trolling thread who sperges

Nigga, do you even own a kitchen knife ? Britain might been great, but it is a zog shithole now

MuhaMAD

Dad found out he liked being cucked by niggers. It finally makes sense why he has so many mutt kids.

Britain is so shit I moved to Prussia.

>conservative black man
If you want to make the BBC self destruct as hard as the US media, you will make him Mayor of London.

Attached: British Bantz.png (1420x1356, 456K)

i don't even think this post is irony. wtf happened to you pol?

>dumps 75 mutt memes to get the message across
mad lad

Attached: 1549006739388.png (1200x1600, 436K)

Attached: london giant.jpg (3300x2550, 1.05M)