Poisoning the Well, or: This Cracker "Glowz"

For your consideration:
Some have said since way back that the CIA actually coined and propagated the phrase "conspiracy theorist" in an effort to pre-emptively counter-meme legit so-called conspiracy theorists. Wouldn't put it past em...
This puts us in the mind of the spook: divide and conquer, poison the well of language, make your critics look like buffoons and label them such before they even start down the trail of Truth seeking.
I submit that Terry Davis, among others, is a fake persona created by the CIA. I just Googled his name for a pic and he has a Wikipedia page at the top of the results. Interesting. The real give away, though, for me, at least, is his use of the "N word". I sense that "Glow N-word" is an artificially injected meme from the CIA that instantly makes a certain rabid subset of Truth seekers come off extremely off-putting to large swaths of the public.

Attached: actor.jpg (900x900, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vL7Op9ZQ3E0
youtube.com/watch?v=6YY4Tb5nlto
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nay. you can't act those things out. and his extreme hatred of niggers probably stems from his experiences in mental hospitals where they are the "orderlys"

Not sure about him.
But well poisoners do exist.

Another distinct possibility is that he was indeed a legit TI and the bad guys NLP'd that shit into his head and then artificially spread him as a meme to make Truth seekers quote a catchy, racist and off-putting-to-most-people word, while simultaneously making legit TI's look totally insane...
Who knows?

Attached: TROO0F.jpg (220x256, 19K)

I guess I'm just sayin'... tfw you realize you're engaged in memetic warfare... Not a bad idea to question everything. At least once.

ETC
>ETC

Attached: ET.jpg (1611x1346, 212K)

terry was ourguy

Attached: kingT.gif (357x360, 91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vL7Op9ZQ3E0

Just asking questions. This is as much about asking questions as Terry, specifically. I don't want to be right about this. I'm just throwing something out there that I felt was worth sharing with you guys.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 12.42.54 AM.png (1067x323, 111K)

I'll also go so far as to say that the whole black and white thing has been D&C the whole time. Just look at the language: how many white people (non albino) have you ever seen? How many black (the actual color) people? I'm not really sure, desu, but... not many of either, if any, precisely...
Think about language, maaaaan...

t o B h 0 N e S t
b
H

Francis E. Dec

okay, user.. nice. you're starting to realize that things that seem like "commonly held views" of 4pol are not what they seem.

good.

now start to realize that not only is that true, but the same tactics used to manipulate the status quo artifically in real life is even easier to do in online communities.

Are there people doing it here?
Why?
Who benefits?
Who is real?
Who is phased, who is unphased?

You're on the right track bro. Critically think your way to greatness. You've got a mind of your own.

Like... black and white.... opposite colors... black and white people? Not exactly opposites, esp in USA where the average so-called black person has like 25% so-called white person DNA, as I understand it...

Conspiracy theorists dont believe half the shit they say and to rationalize why they don't believe it they invent conspiracy theories about making conspiracy theories.

This is what happens when you don't have God in your life. You fall into a deep void of belief that you fill with shit on top of shit on top of shit.

Attached: 1487785988114.jpg (453x576, 69K)

Oh, thanks. "Trips of..."

he's literally king of the schizos, all schizos on this board and /x/ have taken the meme and inflated it to the point of absolute worship, it's uncanny

Attached: 1531242372345.jpg (728x546, 133K)

>Conspiracy theorists
>conspiracy theories x2
>This is what happens when you don't have God in your life
children, this is called programming, recognize it

this yt vid gives you the key to the mechanisms used. watch it and spread.
because you faggots are the useful idiots of western-opposed black propagandists and you're ruining society, and easy targets. also that smug smirk makes me hate you.

watch a real news video: youtube.com/watch?v=6YY4Tb5nlto

then start making your own content.

I've been thinking a lot lately, too, about how the anti-white shit in the media has unironically "triggered" a lot of us... It's like, fucking annoying to be maligned, huh? Yes.
The technocrats, psychopaths and liars in general need to maligned. Out of existence.
We need to Focus.

>a leaf
Prob just another atheist Chinaman.

Terry might have been a shizo, but still, judging by his face and physic he was high testosterone.. So I commend him for that

>Francis E. Dec
Oh my Concept, yes! He was either a legit TI waay back (like, I am to believe, Evelyn Waugh?!) just like Richard (Dick) Shaver, too... OR: it's been the CIA the whole time...?
Both....????
Rich fucks.....????
All threee.........???????
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/

P2 actually used the italian radical left to drive the right toward authoritarianism.

the truth can be complex

the important task is to spread knowledge about propaganda, thereby forcing whoever is making it to spend more, and divide and conquer themselves.

then make sure you're producing and spreading only truth and based knowledge. because you'll be the last man standing.

also, math is the path to god. watch my fucking video nigger.

Oops, I meant to include AyyyLMAO/underground gremilns, whatever, BEFORE the CIA.

>you'll be the last man standing.
Aw, cool! How many chicks will be left at that point, you think? Noice.

Another thing I"ve been thinkng about but don't know what to make of it: that Fake Deep Fake of Julian Assange: Whoever officially put it out would have noticed that glitchy shit, for sure. So they wanted us to see it, right? Why....? And why has WIkileaks nor SNowden ever mentioned to my knowledge the TI Program or even V2K (a REAL good thing to know about BEFORE it happens to you)....?

which god is the true god and how do you know?

>then start making your own content.
>start
Um... You don't know me. Don't make assumptions. Sharing's another story... Does it matter? If it's mostly music? This shit takes precedence, honestly... Truth and justice.

>also that smug smirk makes me hate you.
Holy shit, the risks of reading backwards... Um, fucking triggered much? And you used the N word? That's not more annoying? Sing songy: "And that's why I-I-I Hate This a-W-o-o-orld! Woo!"