Jews in WWII weren't systematically killed, prove me wrong

The German military during WWII was extremely efficient and very effective. They had excellent scientists and military tacticians, Erwin Rommel comes to mind.

If the Germans wanted to wipe out Jews, they would simply kill them when and where they were found. Instead the Germans took the time to:
>Look for and round them up
>Record and document them
>Take the time to marke the, with corresponding numbers
>Feed and transport via train, which during WWII was difficult logistically
>House and clothe which took time, effort and resources that many German soldiers didn't even get
>And provide them with jobs amd details in support of the war

Some of the questions I hear
-Well, why did they burn them and gas them?
>Typhoid fever, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis and many other diseases and parasites were rampant during WWII among Jews, to avoid the continued spreading of lice, parasites and disease among labor workers in addition to German guards and soldiers, old clothing was discarded and usually kept in a separate area or burned
>Jews who were detained during WWII and died of viruses or exposure to parasites carrying disease were sometimes cremated o avoid the spreading of said parasites and disease
Well, why did they mark them with numbers and tattoos
>During a war like WWII documents are easily lost, and people can be difficult to identify or keep track of if they escaped, by tattooing the inmates at the prison camps, it enabled the proficient Germans to keep easy accountability of them, and if they escaped they would easily be identified

Nobody made lampshades from Jew skin, nobody made skeleton chairs, and nobody made Jew fat soap, that's a lie.

The truth was that the Jews had it very good compared to most of the soldiers fighting during WWII, Red Army fought with tenacity losing well over 20 million people, many Germans died in battle as well. While Jews were working in factories and sleeping in bunks and eating food German soldiers froze in place while and died

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizocz_Ghetto
en.metapedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_German_punishments_for_mistreatment_of_Jews
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Danzig-Matzkau_camp
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Morgen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only communists were put into labor camps, and not all of them were even Jewish.

Wignat.

True.

Attached: retropolis_228.jpg (960x641, 203K)

The endless number of holocaust survivors, many of them admitting to have been in camps for years, debunks the supposed Hitler "kill all da joos" order.

Dachau gas chamber for the unfit.

Attached: 800px-Dachau_004.jpg (800x1000, 137K)

All these dead bodies are actually actors right?

Attached: 800px-Dachau_Death_Train.jpg (800x619, 153K)

These children are all ragdolls amiright?Wait what?What do you mean they weren't?

Attached: 1024px-Zwłoki_dzieci_getto_warszawskie_05.jpg (1024x718, 302K)

Never used.

Died of disease or malnutrition.

Attached: Shlomocaust.jpg (2117x9907, 3.78M)

Looks like a hollywood set to me.It makes complete sense,what?Why does it matter if I'm an incel?

Attached: 1024px-Einsatzgruppe_shooting.jpg (1024x651, 231K)

those look like partisans to me

Jews and Christians were systematically killed. Rich families avoided most of the bloodbath. Soldiers were killed systematically. People in villages were rounded-up and set on fire. People were starving due to systematic detention.

Jews were not systematically killed during WW2 but they should have. What is happening today is the result of jews not getting gassed during WW2

Well I absolutely agree with you.Only an Amerimutt might think that 6 gorillion were systematically gassed.But still the Holocaust happened but that doesn't mean we should give a shit about an event that happened 78 years ago.Have the Jews shaped the Holocaust into something that suits them?
>Absolutely
But only a complete mental retard would see it as a falsehood created to destroy muh white race.World War 2 was a world war nothing more nothing less.

I don't see six millions there.

-

Attached: 1548759092228.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

Yeah especially that kid looking thing.It was probably just a midget commie right?Also Adolf Hitler didn't want to holocaust nobody it just got out of hand.Himmler was a piece of shit but Alfie was kind of a nice guy.

Attached: hhg.png (600x362, 225K)

Those aren't German uniforms dumb ass

oh no I meant these ones

Attached: badcommies.jpg (598x381, 45K)

When the Soviets wanted to kill millions of people they just stopped feeding them.

The Nazis built these massive concentration camps to house literally hundreds of thousands of people. All of the infrastructure: the barracks, the mess halls, the supply lines, the railroads, they even printed out special currency just for use in the camps.

It just doesn't make sense they would invest the equivalent of billions of today's dollars into this massive housing operation, and then have a ramshackle killing operation that used individual ovens (instead of industrial ovens) and proceeded so slowly they left literally millions upon millions of survivors.

It literally makes no sense

This. I guess the real number was 200000 to 400000 kikes and they were as shitty as they are now.

that's German Police.Now I still admit some Holocaust falsehoods do exist mainly in the Jewish homeland known as the United States of America but denying the whole thing is literally being a Flat Earther.The Bullshit part is that we should somehow give a shit about something that happened 78 years ago.I mean there was another war after that.THE COLD WAR and nobody remembers that.The Soviet Union came up with Colonization propaganda to make Africa Communist.

>What is Torch Men Command
>Russians partisans are to dress in German Uniforms, particularly those of the Waffen-SS, and to destroy all settlements within a swathe of about 40-60km depth from the main battle lines and to ruthlessly kill the civilian population.

>but ... but ... no .. the soviets would never do such a thing
Then show a single picture of where people are celebrating when they were "liberated" by the soviets from 1942 and onwards. There isn't such a picture, because the soviets were just raping and pillaging the eastern europeans and then the slavs and then the germanics. Only pictures of celebration that exists are on Victory day, where americans were present.

On the other hand, thousands of pictures and movies exists of people celebrating euphorically as they are liberated by the axis.

Attached: Torch Men Command 1941.jpg (580x501, 94K)

They didn’t build shit, auschwitz was built for the polish army and the nazis simply repurposed the buildings.

Actually that's a good catch it might be the Ukrainian Auxiliary Police which was made by Nazi Germany.I got this fpic from
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizocz_Ghetto

There were 22 concentration camps in total, not just Auschwitz.

And yes, they did expand and refurbish the camp to accomodate millions of people

The concentration camps are what would have happened in the US if we somehow got our supply lines cut and had food shortages. EVERYBODY in germany was in shitty shape due to lack of food, combined with Allies not letting the red cross send in supplies to prevent the spread of typhus and you get 1945 Germany with the Soviets then blaming everything on the Nazis

One of the most damning things for me is that there is literally no mention of gas chambers until years after the war. It's like it took them a while to come up with a reasonable story and then they collectively ran with it

Attached: holohoax ann frank fake.png (1944x1217, 2.34M)

That makes no fucking sense.

Kek!

Dammit hans lol

Does that include the swimming pools?

The reason people so readily believe the Holocaust tale, is because the Jews are such bastards, you could conceivably imagine the Germans getting so fed up they just decide to whack the whole lot of them.

You still misunderstood me.I never said the Nazies were the definitive bad guys.The soviets were much worse.But you guys want to paint the Nazies as some Mary Sue good guy faction.

meant this pic, why wasn't Ann Franke gassed immediately? She was too sick to work so why waste resources on her if their goal was murder?

Attached: holohoax anne frank smug.jpg (731x1024, 134K)

fuck you nazi piece of shit kill yourself for the disrespect you are showing, your country used to believe in something and now you let russians fuck you
pussys vote republican every time there's a little terrorism.
kill yourself, and post it here so i can come and shit on your ashes.

if a jew believes it happened, it's real goyim

Attached: holohoax i believed it.png (710x644, 749K)

Kek

Open your borders you racist.

So if I lie about being a Navy Seal does that mean the Navy Seals do not exist?

Correct.

ONE OTHER POINT OF INTEREST
>When the Russians swarmed the Germans, they confiscated most if not all the documents and records that were left over. Russia still has these records at this very moment, and Israel knows it. They have the real census data from WWII, and the empirical data on the actual number of labor camp personnel

Attached: image.jpg (700x614, 96K)

Look at this cunts post and see folks no matter how much you give to these people they will always hate you. They deserve nothing but contempt

wasn't that efficient OP

Attached: 1.png (1806x918, 143K)

Also not a drop of blood anywhere...……….

Attached: 2.png (1268x646, 101K)

Jews are taught that lying and stealing to/from goyim is alright if it advances the jewish peoples interests.

THAT MEANS YOU SHOULD NEVER TRUST A JEW UNLESS UNDER DIRE CIRCUMSTANCES, NO NOT EVEN THEN.

Attached: jews.png (998x1134, 197K)

never said i wasn't, my country right now can't handle immigrants.

i'm not telling you to love jews, but don't deny the fucking Holocaust.
say you are for it- that's the gentleman hate game.
but denying facts, this trump style bullshit....
it's not proper.

btw holocaust was one of the worst, but there were many other genocides who are just as bad,

Oy vey, u mad Moshe?

burn in hell, kike

what exactly did you give me beside a chance to vent on an idiot?

Sorry Schlomo, but facts are facts, nobody is buying your manufactured bullshit anymore

Attached: image.jpg (600x698, 108K)

Attached: 2lczsj.jpg (480x360, 43K)

lol yea i am, fuck nazis

i thought we agreed on this as a world wide thing after WW2, can't believe some people are still for it.

btw what country is that flag, never heard of it

Without the US weapons you get, and the US funds, and our drones, and ordinance, Palestinians would overrun you in a single day without breaking a sweat

Attached: image.jpg (258x258, 48K)

Attached: true holocausty.png (1037x657, 535K)

Kinda like the Holodomor.

alright
since you obviously are a true racist, i don't think we will change each others mind.

but i wanna take this chance to ask some questions

are jews worst to you than black people?
do most of the people you know agree with your nazi stuff?

dude we have nukes ya imbecile

yea

and i know a chick how is both Ukrainen & jewish.... imagine that

>are jews worse than black people?

Yes.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_German_punishments_for_mistreatment_of_Jews

Attached: Deutsches-Mädchen.jpg (1024x1460, 361K)

Nobody agreed on shit Mr. Shekelsteinburgmankowskischumer.

The only thing you've proved is that you all have been lying this whole time. Nobody locks me up if I deny the civil war, or try to prove it didn't happen, but question the holocaust in Germany and expect jail or a fine.

Isn't that funny? I question the battle for Stalingrad nobody bats an eye, and nearly
>50 MILLION
people died in that battle. But question the erroneously over exaggerated 6 million or the camps, and you shekel sniffers cry like babies. I can't wait for the day we cur aide to Israel.

Attached: image.jpg (599x549, 106K)

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Danzig-Matzkau_camp

Attached: Portrait of Adolf Hitler-116.jpg (850x1238, 686K)

holodomor
look it up
jewish bolsheviks mass murdered 30 million christians
the same jewish bosheviks tried to have a revolution in germany and they would have done the same if they won
the holohoax is a lie crafted by satanic talmudic kikes to guilt the very people that were targetted for centuries
all kikes outside of israel are going to have to leave or die the lands they infest and subvert
when people finally wake up to the fact that kikes have invented the terms "racist" "anti semite" and "genocide" and have been the instigators of the worst wars in history designed to kill and enslave with debt the descendants of christians, nowhere on earth will be safe for them
the satanic parasite cabal will be eradicated in the end of days
you kikes wont be getting 2000 goy slaves each, you will be incinerated in an actual holocaust
a real one
and the last remaining remnants of your people will only be spared when you bend the knee and repent for killing your messiah and serving your master lucifer

do you hate other groups beside jews and black people?
whats the ranking?

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Morgen

Attached: Portrait of Adolf Hitler-142.jpg (766x524, 447K)

i guess he was proven correct

You are worse than black people hands down.

You have been kicked out of every host nation you've resided in since your conception. Why might that be?

Attached: image.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Can you please define
>who or what constitutes a Nazi

Is it anyone that disagrees with you? Or is it anyone who YOU disagree with?

becuase they know hating jews leads to fascism, it happend to them. with hitler.

anyway in your pic it says we (i guess he means israel?) are international terroists?

jesuse christ, all we do is try to survive as a tiny state plagued with terror.
we couldn't give a fuck about the rest of the world, sorry to ruin your fantasy about jews being the blame for your personnel shit

>
what kind of firearms are those?
they certainly arent gehwehr 98k or MP38 which were standard german issue at the time
the uniforms are also not SS as far as i can tell

>is malice worse than stupidity?

i suspect that this is correct

Why are amerimutts so obsess with nazis anyway

anyone who belive in the supriority of the white race, and that blacks/jews/slavs/ all of the above are to be killed/enslaved.

also yea, if you hate jews you are a nazi in my book. i know it is not 100% accurate, but dude this kind of talk get jews murderd/torched homes/synagogues(?) etc all over the world all the time (recent years france for example)

i just want to smoke weed and live my life without you crazy paranoid Christians burning me at the stake because of some shit you read online

yes, everytime

i hurts more people

Then you have your answer.

yea that is weird.

literately alot of their grandfathers fought the nazis, possibly the last war where america was 100% universally agreed to be the good guys.

yes
the kike is the eternal enemy of all other races
why?
because of your talmud and your prophecies
you are literally the followers of satan
you killed your messiah and even called the punishment down on your children when asked by the roman governor if you were sure you wanted to kill an innocent
you and your filthy satanic kind have subverted every single host nation you ever lived in
either every single nation was fucked up or perhaps it was your kind that was fucked up
we know your satanic prophecy says you will rule the goy
but our prophecy says the entire world will gather to kill you and will until the last of you repent
ps
your nukes wont save you

You took land from Palestine, you kill their children, then have the nerve to hide behind the holocaust as if it actually happened.

You do not
>just want to survive

Because if you did, I'd have no problem with you. You want to use and manipulate everyone and everything around you for your benefit.

One thing remains a constant though, and that is
>you all are, and have always been inherent cowards

If it involves you risking your own ass, you'll find a way for a goyim (your cattle) to die for you.

PRIME EXAMPLE
>While Russian Chads, and Germans were fighting for something during WWII, Jews hid in attics, basements, closets and even sewers sometimes for up to a year or longer

You can produce all the movies you want depicting Jews as these upright morally superior fighting machines during WWII, but we all know it's bullshit.

There's nothing better than an oven burned jew with a hint of cyanide.

Attached: 8tjejaxg.jpg (800x599, 112K)

You sir are correct

Attached: image.jpg (1400x1400, 278K)

after the jewish bolsheviks killed 30 million christians it made "lebensraum" for you kike parasites
the kikes in ukraine are allies with the progeny of bandera against the orthodox christians
just like in the old days
the jew is always behind the scenes trying to get christians killed

so you are saying black people are stupid, and jews are evil?

i just don't get who are these jews you are talking about.

almost everyone i know is jewish. i mean, is this "jews" me and the guys i went to highschool with? the guys from the IDF? the crazy neighbor who tried to burn my yard?
the gay neighbor with the big dog?

is there like a seminar or a get together to do evil that i'm missing? like i don't get it, why do you think we care about you?

every race on earth hates you because you deserve it buddy
thats why you top the list

The Jewish Elite.

>ays you will rule the goy
>but our prophecy says the entire w
dude any religions has prophcys about ruing every other race.

i'm not even religious, and i don't want to rule or even invade any country (unlike chrisitian america, russia)

Your damage control and manipulative tactics won't work in this thread.

Your Talmud makes it perfectly clear how you feel about non-jews.

And you further compound the disdain for jews by making it illegal to question or disprove any aspect of the holocaust in Germany. You occupy territory that's not yours, you want to rebuild the temple, and you want to muddy every race except your own.

You are the ultimate definition of a hypocrite.

Attached: image.jpg (500x262, 37K)

Attached: image.jpg (640x920, 68K)

after you kikes tried and then finally managed to kill the tsar of russia you mean?
thats when the floodgates of kikes had the "great jewish migration" into the usa
before that time the kikes only were a tiny group of slave owners
but then in the 1860s the flood began
that when the term kike came into being when your virulent antichrist spirit refused to make the X mark on immigration paperwork at ellis island
no war the usa has been in after the arrival of the kikes has been a "good" one

america is a puppet of the jew
the founders who were christians would never have allied with kikes
or most other countries
they told us to have no foreign entanglements
and christians have no prophecy of ruling other races btw
thats another kike lie
all races will live in peace after you satanic kikes are abolished by your messiah that you killed

Attached: 1547128963241.png (682x607, 572K)

Attached: 1537222776163.png (1215x887, 781K)

This exactly!
This is the best argument against methodical killing.

Attached: 1537223516185.jpg (765x441, 47K)

Attached: 1537223413490.jpg (712x369, 52K)

it only makes sense if the thing is a hoax designed to manipulate the masses
which is why the kikes now make it illegal to even question the evidence

Attached: hoax denial laws.jpg (308x216, 15K)

the magic number

Attached: 1537222865703.jpg (1125x846, 109K)

Hitler was a masonic agent and the nazis were actually philosemitic.

Attached: 1540528605790.jpg (308x296, 63K)

Attached: 1547138805154.jpg (1242x1699, 1.07M)