Christards who voted for Bolsonaro on suicide watch

Army general and vice-president Mourão has declared he isn't going to allow the embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem.

He has also declared that abortions should be legal on demand by women who feel like getting one.

translate.google.com/translate?js=n&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://politica.estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,desenvoltura-de-mourao-desperta-a-ira-de-evangelicos,70002714747

Attached: bolso-chora.jpg (650x329, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Army general and vice-president Mourão has declared he isn't going to allow the embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem.
HUEHUEHUEHUEUHUE

Attached: Jerusalem UN.png (914x1000, 1.06M)

Jews are gonna find a way to put him in jail like they did to chad Lula.

Why do evangelicucks give a fuck about Israel? God let the Romans BTFO the Jews and destroy their temple for a reason.

Jerusalem and Bethlehem are the only important parts of Israel for Christians. Bethlehem because Jesus was born there and Jerusalem because Jesus will return there and there will be a "new Jerusalem" in heaven. Jesus said "in my father's house are many mansions and houses".

Get right with Christ before it's too late.

Attached: 1549618799170.png (486x510, 122K)

Evangelicucks need Jesus to return to compensate for their own inherent evil and degeneracy.

Attached: Cucks for Israel.jpg (500x375, 48K)

>Implying you haven't ever sinned

He's a retard and now he's being buddy-buddy with terrorists like CUT, Mourão was a mistake.

who cares about that old fart called big moor

i find it fucking hilarious that catholics and other dumb shits think that this sort of shit only applies to evangelicals its literally your entire fucking religion doing this and has done FOREVER.

You christcucks asshurt?

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

I still don't get why the right is anti-abortion, I thought the right was supposed to be the one that actually made sense and wasn't crazy

I don't care about the kike stuff, I care about Mourão being a faggot statist trojan horse winking at leftist "social movements", he's only giving space to the worker's party to divide the country even further with their golem terrorist movements like CUT.

>killing a possible baby because you didn't have self control isn't crazy

Well then you need real right-wing leaders, not kike puppets.

He's the faggot VP no one wanted and Bolso only chose him because he thought he needed army support and they keep disagreeing with each other.

If things continue as is, we will, in 10 years at least

>Army general and vice-president Mourão has declared he isn't going to allow the embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem.
Unironically based, I hope he continues serving as a check on Bolsonaro's subservience to Israel.

I don't know why Bolsonaro doesn't categorize CUT as an terrorist movement and get the army to clean them, it wouldn't even be complicated to do so

"he isn't going to allow the embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem."

HAHAHHAha To fucking bad dude. Thats a done deal. NO reason to be whining about that anyway

It's called 4D Chess you dumb cuck.

wtf he's a real bootlicker. watch he'll loot the country for wall street and cut social programs

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-02-10 14-09-17.png (527x433, 244K)

Attached: 1549771323502.png (427x576, 361K)

Abortion should be mandatory if its conceved in rape or incest or whatever other fucked up shit. Hell. People on welfare should be forced to get abortions. What the fuck are you having kids for.

brazil gonna get freed

Attached: 1549758702263.webm (480x360, 592K)

Daily Reminder that (((Evangelical Christianity))) aka Christian Zionism is why the kikes have been able to infiltrate all church denominations and make the good goyim think of them as God's chosen, which is not the case at all.
Look up the C.I SCOFIELD REFERENCE BIBLE and how the kikes used it to fool The Anglo-Sphere.

THE RETURN OF BELLAGIO SAMPLER!!!
what an episode !!!
Highlights:
>covers LA drills and wells fargo
>epic rant at 28:30
>blames Chi-Israel and the keifeng jews
>exposes a dindu nuffin tarot card reading witch whole STOLE his video and earned 1.3 million views
>war cry rallies the autists with high levels of motivations

Is there a more uplifting commander then Based Bellagio?

youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ

Also the obligatory fuck jannies moddy tranny cucks and you cannot stop the memes, dreams, and kingdom of God or his end times armies.,.,.,.,.,