Why are most Bouncers such massive cunts? What is it about this profession that attracts low IQ subhumans?

Why are most Bouncers such massive cunts? What is it about this profession that attracts low IQ subhumans?

These guys make the cops look humble, the ego these fuckfaces have is unbelievable

Attached: bouncers-security-service-500x500.gif (450x290, 84K)

Don't go to bars.
Don't trigger the bouncer's radar if you do.
What's the problem? Their job is to tell people "no" and occasionally use physical intimidation.

6'4" guy here

OP is an angry manlet

because they have to deal with drunk entitled cunts all night long

Posturing for females that fuck them when their shift is over

They have to be that way to perform their duties and bouncers are universally high IQ. The highest IQ namefag on the board is a bouncer (Langan).

Psycopaths sometinmes get jobs as bouncers. Not only that but concierges and other doorkeeper style roles.

Do you have any idea the shit we put up with for a pay cheque? I mentioned this a few days ago here, but i've been glassed several times, had a heel stuck in the back of my head, clawed and scratched by long nails, spit at all the time, had to beat the hell out of drugged up lads who don't stop coming, been thrown in a cell for doing my job...
Fuck you. We deal with the absolute worst of humanity every weekend. It changes a man.

So what bar/club did you get kicked out of?

>people at bars have high IQs
I bet you say that at bars to the bartender or patrons

You probably also say that while sipping a mixed drink

Bouncers aren't paid to be nice to your faggot ass bitch boy.

alright, if this is less than a larp OP is correct

They have to deal with belligerent drunks every night.

Fuckin these hahaha

Lemme guess OP, you got kicked out for "doing nothing wrong"?

I will wait until you buy a drink to kick you out you wankbag

Literally everyone I know is a security guard including myself. We are all way above average IQ. You're an idiot.

>bogan rent-a-cop thinks he has an above average IQ
Thanks for the laugh.

Maybe the drunks are nicer in Canada but here in Northern Ireland? I wish i'd gone with my dads wishes and joined the army. Iraq couldn't be any worse.

Mutt.

Attached: r3b2t3r.png (1200x1200, 54K)

>Northern Ireland

Sometimes it's hard to remember that Northern Ireland and Scotland is apart of the UK too and share the same flag as England. I think when a lot of US pollacks look at your country flag we automatically just think the user is from "England".

im tall enough to be a bouncer but I cbf to work out

Dude, what do you expect? You are a bouncer, at a BAR in IRELAND.

Attached: 0cf13fa03dbf46f6394da7704495b3a7b27aa8f8f59e766e7ca58d1299f60972.jpg (225x225, 16K)

It's their job bro. High-test alpha people ready to prove their worth if some drunk cunt gets too confrontational. Are you intimidated?

I'll wipe that smirk off your face!

>Why are most Bouncers such massive cunts?

Because they have to deal with asshole douche bags like you.

turkish cunt

Not too different down under mate, still get idiots that pull knives, crazy entitled bitches that will fight you literally tooth and nail, and drugged up dickheads that will not stop fighting.
Thankfully most venues now don't use glass anymore, had quite a few close run ins with them being thrown at me though.

>Why are most Bouncers such massive cunts?
The job of a bouncer is to assert dominance over people who are not "following the rules". It's the perfect job for those who have a need to feel relevant in a world in which they have no worth.

they deal with the worst of humanity every night, barflys and skanks who are usually already drunk and have huge egos, I wouldn't wish that job on anyone.

>being this butthurt over getting kicked out
Drunk nigger.

Gonna chime in on this.

Aunt had a bf who was a bouncer. Dude was huge and built as hell, and bald obviously. He got in a fight with my uncles brother in law over the pettiest shit, and beat the ever living fuck out of him. His face was beat to shit. I do feel bouncers are mainly predators and pyschopathic (he did have tendencies related to that but would still smile amd whatnot, probably sociopatchic)

Of course he was standing his ground and they were all drunk and got into a fight, but the dude had no mercy on the other guy he was fighting not even to stop after he was down. He literally kept plummeting him in the face while he was on the ground. You shoulda seen his face.

I bet op got kicked out of bar.

They don't cry because your shitty overpriced piss drenched bar loses business. Surprise surprise, intimidation is not a good way to get customers.

These days (in aus anyway) it's more of a mini law enforcement job more than a "rules" enforcement as venues basically have fuckall house policy because of the massive amount of restrictive liquor laws.
Lot of dudes are either ex-mil, ex-police or trying to get experience to get into either.
Plus, if you're actually a dumb asshole the venue management usually tells you to never come back because the fines venues get for guards bein shit cunts are massive.