Mother arrested for calling transgender woman a man

Mother, 38, is arrested in front of her children and locked in a cell for seven HOURS after calling a transgender woman a man on Twitter.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687123/Mother-arrested-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html

England, you cucked motherfuckers. EXPLAIN YOURSELVES.

Attached: PfFxUvWk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8D-q61G3VqU
twitter.com/flyinglawyer73
youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=djYl8rE6QIU
youtu.be/qExWbrNZRcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 619D721B-C3E5-49E6-ADE0-7C21592BACD1.gif (409x498, 3.69M)

We new women know our rights and we will use them. The law is on our side BIGOT watch your FUCKING MOUTHS!!!

Is there a reason us Americans aren't trolling the shit out of UK trannies on twitter since we have that whole freedom of speech thing?

I'm glad I live in America. We can at least tell the truth without being arrested.

For now anyway.

Attached: 1548672254825.jpg (782x652, 72K)

>high test

Go look at this guy's twitter feed. It's full of trolls calling him by his biological sex. They're all Americans too.

Attached: 1548862560710.jpg (480x452, 17K)

fucking gamestop

Sargon of Akkad is talking about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=8D-q61G3VqU

virgin mutt
>terrified of police
>cries on Jow Forums about police

chad UK
>arrested daily
>still at work on time

No, you really should be doing that more and post results here

Twitter will ban you for misgendering someone. Twitter must be destroyed.

And there it is everyone, the britcuck cries out in pain when you strike him.

Attached: 1548427624230.jpg (867x945, 192K)

So it's illegal if you don't take part in someones mental delusion?

>she
>she
>she
Sargay plz.

>Still at work on time
Ya but that's due to your low amount of teeth and the need to eat baby food. You're saving time already, that's not fair.

Yeah because normies don't think it's a delusion and that they really are female on the inside

How long before this shit comes to America? Last night while I was working at a bar I got asked out by an engaged couple where the guy was a "trans woman" and I had to be extra careful about playing it off, because I didn't want the trans tard rage to come out like When I told one of the bartenders, all she did was get after me for saying "he" instead of "she."

Yes I can report him too now!

So it was a trans woman with a woman or a man?

You will be banned from twitter, then doxxed and not only will you lose your job, it's likely you will never work again.

Freedom of speech.

Yea that freedom is gone in Canuckistan too. The truth here will get you jailed as well.

The UK and greater Yuropooria is cucked beyond saving user

Attached: uk police hate crime.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Listen to this person.

We are untouchable honey

It's an extremely dangerous path you're pushing society down now. Everyone of course thinks trannies are batshit insane, even the liberal simple minds who fight for you. Behind closed doors they roll their eyes at you like everyone else. As we will see more and more persecution of normal people on the behest of mentally ill people, this will impact families and social circles to a larger and larger degree.

In the end you'll all end up in the bog and it will be your own fault. If you had settled on just being left alone, but accept being considered as the freaks you are, things might have worked out. But it wasn't enough, and that has sealed your fate. I'm not relishing this, I'm sad. I'm sad that you have a mental illness and I'm sad it's driving you to force society into protecting itself from your mental illness by harming you down the road.

Nobody will ever touch you because you're not a real woman

Trans woman with a female fiance, they both were hitting on me, presumably because they were (((polyamorous))).

>You will be banned from twitter, then doxxed and not only will you lose your job, it's likely you will never work again.

>putting personal information on twitter

lmao who does this except boomers?

At least you get people hitting on you, should have cucked the tranny by fucking the real woman only

And you want independance? You can't even manage yourself.

nuke it from orbit.

Attached: crw3K3a.jpg (1234x881, 155K)

Maybe she'll think next before she acts like a bigot.

stupid tranny doesn't understand why she's getting so much shit right now lol
twitter.com/flyinglawyer73

I don't care, let this be a lesson to other people who stalk and harass people for simply being different. I think there is also more to this story

kys leaf

hur hur gay dog

Damn that’s some impressive spin britfaggot

>she
>that insane amount of photoshop
That abomination is so desperate for attention

this is good
this is how we make the normlings hate

Attached: 1453397397989.png (490x313, 207K)

>>that insane amount of photoshop
It comes from the myth that trannies in some way can be able to "pass" as women. Which of course none do, as they well know.

>making it a crime to hate things
People have a Right to Hate

THE RETURN OF BELLAGIO SAMPLER!!!
what an episode !!!
Highlights:
>covers LA drills and wells fargo
>epic rant at 28:30
>blames Chi-Israel and the keifeng jews
>exposes a dindu nuffin tarot card reading witch whole STOLE his video and earned 1.3 million views
>war cry rallies the autists with high levels of motivations

Is there a more uplifting commander then Based Bellagio?

youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ

Also the obligatory fuck jannies moddy tranny cucks and you cannot stop the memes, dreams, and kingdom of God or his end times armies....,.,

Attached: DmsluWvVAAA2saO.jpg (749x939, 110K)

Attached: problematic-lesbians-for-being-female-homosexuals.jpg (1000x848, 109K)

Attached: qv36bb7fspn01.jpg (640x462, 44K)

>skim for .uk
>there it is
>disregard, the sooner your failed state burns down the last cinder the better for the rest of us

Attached: v_A-EOl-EsO7B30C5ku3FmG76_sZfctkRwWduwUKb6w.jpg (640x1128, 121K)

Haha trans fags are literally shitting on lesbian gay bars because they won't let them fuck men. You can't make this up.

Attached: tumblr_p81zopJurb1wuuz71o1_540.jpg (540x540, 59K)

You know I actually almost envy this woman, just because I know that if the cops actually came to take me away for shitposting I'd call them every racially offensive name under the sun with a big grin on my face, the judge too when I got to court. The UK is a joke so you may as well laugh along with it.

Attached: 1535711479403.jpg (596x772, 201K)

Europe has no free speech.
You're not sure what you're allowed to say.
You could be ignored, you could be jailed.
The authorities make it up on a whim.

Faggot leaf kys

what is it with retards who forget the golden rule of the internet? be user

that's actually pretty funny

You're a faggot leaf go get cucked by your food price go eat bugs

Why do you do nothing? Revolt or kill yourselves.

But pic is a tranny too! The lying tranny media do this all the time, to mock normal people. Our oppressors are hideous transsexual beasts. All the media do is lie. It's the same joke repeated over and over again. It's all they have.

Attached: Margaret Thatcher young..jpg (475x686, 28K)

This case should be easy to beat with a cheek swab to prove that Hayden has XY chromosomes.

Imagine the type of person you have to be to join the police and participate in the genocide of your own people, and taking a paycheck to do it.

Doesn't mention what the problem actually is.

>Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

FtM's love to do a shirtless photo. 'Hurr-Durr, they finks I'm a bloke!' They have the depth of a puddle.

Attached: 1406786454335_wps_9_PIC_APEX_22_08_2013_Prime.jpg (634x430, 40K)

Based Frenchie. God Bless the Yellow Vests.

Attached: 1548865161294.jpg (628x960, 40K)

What we need is a strong conservative leader to unite the silent British majority and unite the nation , also *ahem* fuck trannies

Attached: i like dick.jpg (491x768, 78K)

Can't really put the whole of Europe in one barrel on this one, bongbro. Here it's not only legal to call a tranny a man, most of the liberal establishment wouldn't even lift an eyebrow.

Here's the current Prime Monster. And people think democracy is real!

Attached: Theresa May.jpg (590x701, 63K)

lol, Mutts.

Attached: Amazing.jpg (575x1024, 115K)

The pic is of the tranny in question.

but it's not about stereotypes

Attached: tumblr_p5j69c7ATx1weogq3o1_1280.png (640x1136, 100K)

Too bad you can protect from yourself and you will kill yourself at 30

Attached: not-liking-cock-is-_reductive_.png (619x437, 58K)

who gives a fuck what that faggot is doing. kys.

if you look into the story at all it's not what happened

Wypipo are degenerates. You need to get Blacked.com

It's a digital version of the Lend-Lease Act. We're going to have to beat on your enemies until you can get your situation uncucked. I'll volunteer, but snap to, Limey, we've got our own shit to fight over here too.

Look at our first womyn prime minister. Quite a jaw on that little belle, eh?

Attached: gro_harlem_brundtland.jpg (500x668, 224K)

U.S.A is the beating heart of all Western degeneracy. They make fun of us but it's America that started all this homo/trans bullshit and it's their media machine that relentlessly pushes this warped agenda.

You are trying to hard retard

>uk 1984 dystopian ethnic police state

She didn’t have her banter loicense up to date I guess

How did she allow this to be taken? She's a bit of a milf in the late 90s though

youtube.com/watch?v=djYl8rE6QIU

Thanks for reminding me of this tranny.

"Europe has no free speech."

WRONG! UK has no free speech. Here I can call a gay a hmo and a trans a pervert.
ftfy

Attached: DdRP5Z7XcAEiOWY.jpg (922x582, 61K)

Attached: Dck9wE9XUAE1pSI.jpg (800x1000, 115K)

gas yourself

Attached: C76mAp5VYAEeQKn.jpg (720x670, 36K)

(((Popper)))

Attached: ada-j-wells.jpg (612x234, 28K)

I fucking hate this timeline

Attached: 6wq8xn.jpg (584x960, 79K)

God bless the USA. It's high time we had a strong alliance like before. Fuck kikes and muslims we need to make a global Gilet Jaune protest and gas all the kikes

>I don't care, let this be a lesson to other people who stalk and harass people for simply being different. I think there is also more to this story

But if she has to tolerate this guy's gender of choice, then why shouldn't he have to tolerate her point of view? Obviously, you're only letting the tolerance work one way.

Dumb fuck.

>bu--butttt they started it.

How fucking pathetic.

Fuck off faggot

I agree with this faggot.

& Mr Rothsberg thanks you for your punctuality & finding the BBC, keep it up so he can vacation in Fiji this summer and maybe you'll get a .25 raise

Attached: 1536722574660.jpg (588x870, 379K)

I love tricky Dick. Listen to him talk about Bohemian Grove. Keks abound.
youtu.be/qExWbrNZRcw

Do they put shit in the water so people lose their mind ?
I mean, I just realize all this insane nonsense is happening, mass invasion, sick people telling they're whatever, pedophiles disguising children in trannies, etc...

It just hit me all this unreal shit is real. What the fuck.

They don’t need to explain. England has fallen.

imagine actually being this deluded

>Work as a bus driver
>Some faggot in a dress gets on
>Take his fare
>Give him his fare
>'Cheers, fella'.
I also short change Jews and don't pick up niggers after dark because I pretend I can't see them.

Attached: e37zee2sigf11.gif (500x256, 2.83M)