AMA - Ex-Hasidic Jew

You may be surprised to find there are numerous of us on your side.

I myself wish for a great Roman revival..
Pax Romana...

But I digress. Ask me anything!

>pic somewhat related, somewhat not.

Attached: 1549823669611.jpg (1024x977, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YjrxHqNy5CQ
app.com/story/news/local/new-jersey/2017/08/17/lakewood-babies-face-herpes-circumcision-risk/557154001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rome was cringe and retarded, you don't have the balls to sent the Holocaust not ask for the revival of the third reich

Deny the holocaust* fuck phoneniggering

How easy is it to fuck Jewish chicks in new York city

Ashkenazi, Sephardi, Mizrahi, oh my..

So I haven't worn a Kippah or my tzittzit in years... I miss it, somewhat. But.. It's folly, missing it and them.

Truth is in the reality around us. Chaotic indeed..

No. You are WRONG. Julius Caesar was a Man among Men, by and for the People.

One day a man like him will arise again...And he will assimilate Humanity under a banner of superiority and culture.

Very easy. They are whores. Fucked a hot red head when I was 17, she was 15 lmao...But that was when I was REALLY edgy.

>Very easy. They are whores. Fucked a hot red head when I was 17, she was 15 lmao...But that was when I was REALLY edgy.

OK,that's nice. I have heard there's many Jewish communities in new York,what's the easier way to get a Jewish girl without online apps? Places where they hang out and shit,I'm okay with them being sluts,maybe I could pretend to be a Jew also..

Cheers&mazel tov

I think the WORST Jew I ever met was a Persian (Iranian) Jew.

Disgusting whore, and her family.

I still fucked her before we broke up though lololololo

Also based that you like the roman empire

Have you converted to Christianity yet

Go meet & greet with the Reformist Jews.

Not even kidding.

They're the Liberals. The ultra Liberals.

The Women are whores and Men are cucks.

>Ex
Suuuuuuuuurrrre you are.

Always have. Always will...
Though admittedly I LOVE Socrates.

No. I have my own opinion on Christ... Ultimately I analyze everything though.

Hasidic Jews are better than secular Jews, they mostly just keep to themselves.

Go fuck yourself OP.

Let us then pray for a new era of Augustian justice.

Shall I show you my old Tehillat Hashem, my tzittzit? You can believe me or not, don't care. Just ask me stuff.

>You may be surprised to find there are numerous of us on your side
So you support complete physical extermination of the Jewish genotype? Because that is my side.

I've been all around the block. Reformism, Conservatism, and ultimately I became a Hasidim at age 14. I quit when I turned 18.

Yom Kippur was on my birthday last year.
I felt betrayed by our god, for my own reasons.

I still love the Hasidim. But, they are blinded..
Like many in the world.

Why does this image keep getting shared around here when it's been agreed upon that it's a fake to distract the current masses from the Torah that was found/revealed in Turkey?

Your people have been cursed since the crucifixion. Why is it so hard to believe that maybe the Messiah was real?

Gotta say, reform judaism is generally where I see the most cancer these days. Granted during the shabbot services it's all nice and gravy. But man is there a lot of political horseshit. It's a shame that there aren't many conservative or even orthodox groups in my area. But oh well.

If only..
I'm for the execution of anyone who will deter progress. Racial extermination is not the answer, though. We Jews get fucked by the 1% Jews, too. But you probably don't believe that.

Jews can be valuable allies if utilized and understood properly.

Christ was not of the line of Dovid, nor did he accomplish what the Moshiach was supposed to do.

However. He tried his best. He was not a bad man, far from it. He was good.. but I hold my own opinions

Ok, I'll bite. What was the ultimate reason for your abandonment? Also, did you know of any blood libel that happened or any hearsay from others(turncoats) like you about blood libel that happened in or around your community?

Do you have a local Chabad?

They are the true Jews. But you have to prove you're a Jew by blood, first. Through marriage certificates usually.

My blood lineage is a strange one, but, I'm related to Moshe (Moses) & his brother Aaron.

The problem is not "the 1% Jews." The problem is just Jews, and it is a biological problem which requires a biological solution (physical extermination).

I saw an article on huffington post today by some woman saying she is ex hasidic and they supress women's education and her career and gender nonconformity, I emailed her she was degenerate.

There are people who think "Ex hasidic" like you and that wench deserve to be machine gunned.

Attached: 1546341542607.jpg (511x392, 156K)

Kind of but the problem is that records were not well kept on my mothers side. Mostly because at some point things just went pear shaped and so the family fell into poverty and things got... meh.
The reform sect I'm part of just said "Well that is how it is. Just do a Bar Mitzvah and call it even"
But because I can't "Prove" my lineage, I haven't even tried a Chabad sect at all.

The Baal was the ultimate reason I left.

Tell me..Why did my Ancestor put all to the sword for praying to the Baal - all except his brother, the creator of the idol himself?

Judaism & Kabbalah is scary.

They wanted to send me to Tzfat, Israel for NINE YEARS before they would answer the questions I asked..

>The Sefer Ha-Malech Raziel...
>NEVER bring this book up to the Orthodox.

Do you own a copy of the Talmud?
If so, why haven't you started translating that shit or at least posting scans of it online?
By your posts I can tell that you still have that Jewish drive for a Messiah by the way you talk about a world wide leader, a "Man among Men" that will "assimilate humanity". Why would you want humanity to assimilate under a single culture? That's just retarded. I could understand humanity living under one religion while simultaneously having different cultures, but what you are proposing is an asinine, kikish idea.
Not sure if you are doing in on purpose, but you probably are. Your claims of being a en ex-Jew are dubious at best.

Whatever you say, fool.
The Divine has more of a say than you, or me.. Reality has an ironic sense of humor.

I digress.

Thanks man, the biggest gripe I have with the current control structure, on a personal level, is being lied to.

You can find the talmud online for free. Or buy each book for like 40 bucks on amazon. Of course you also need a Mishnah which is 50 bucks for the complete set since the talmud discusses sections of the mishnah and elaborates on them.
The talmud is really fucking dry though.

Unfortunate, but...Sounds about right.
I was lucky to have my great grandparents and great great grandparents marriage certificate... My own family never knew how Jewish we were until I went to Chabad & discovered our lineage..
My grandfather (mom's side) and father are non-Jews. I grew up with THAT culture, the culture of American Cowboys.

Whatever you say Habibi.

Julius Caesar was a Jew then? Are you an idiot?

Be gone. Glory will one day unite the races, and it will ONLY be glory.

Something great beckons all races, right now. We are all apart of it.

This.
The context is very hard to understand for those who haven't been around the culture.

No, I mean the unedited versions that are obviously not online.
That same goes for the Zohar or the Kabbalah. Why haven't you at least given us a passage that evidences the rootless and nomadic international clique of conspirators?
Again, your claims of being an ex-kike and your pitiful attempts at trying to make us believe that there is a need for a Messiah are just not convincing.

Don't we all? I hate lies. I wish all would hold logic and truth above all, glory & superiority second..

Instead we have THIS society. How fun.

Whats your viewpoint on Christ? I struggle with the whole Christ thing because I dont feel like he is properly represented, even in name. What if his name want Jesus and was some other name. Now I am giving fealty to someone named "J"esus.

Pretty much the same. My dads side of the family were Germans who fled in the early 1800s and assimilated into American culture as most do. Mom all but rejected her own family and it was only through talking to my grandma before she died that I learned her grandmother was Jewish but Grandmas mom never practiced and instead whored herself out.
From Great grandma on, the family basically was a study in... white trash. To say the least. Over the years I more or less partook in Some acts. Like doing passover and Chanukah and the likes, but it has only been within the last few years that I've begun getting more spiritual. The Rabbi once said that "Sometimes you hear the word and you find yourself moved. Go with those flows and let it help you find yourself." and the likes.

Why can't the Jew of Faith call out their destructive members? I only hear silence.

I don't believe all Jews are evil. Far from it.

Many Hasidic Jews pray for the other races, for the "gentiles", and for the world's turmoil to end..

Ultimately our god does the opposite and empowers those who are evil. *shrug*

What is your view of Jared Kushner and this whole Chabad sect? They seem like ultrakikes that are more concerned with honing their ancestors ability to fuel their need to subvert and indulge.
Ah theres the plug, Its more likely that the races segregate on other lines than race and form oddities of nature from those predefined groups of people, For instance how mate selection has changed hands from the townsfolk it has shifted towards one choosing a mate of ones preference and this will either have the outcome of creating inbred oddities or refined individuals that are specialized forms of homo sapien sapiens. This will result in a split of hominids not from racial lines but other genetic options from mutually shared traits that predestine one to choose ones path in life. The whole monorace thing will never come to pass because of this. There would have to be top down benign enforcement to have such a monorace and this would be absolutely fucking barbaric and evil. No god of grace or worth should push ones people to be tasked with such a thing.

You are basically proposing the same shit that your kike brethren are: uniting all the goyim under one race, so they have no identity, no religion, no culture, but for the one that their Jewish overlord will provide them with.
You are really glowing in the dark, kike.

I had a theory that Hitler was actually the Jewish messiah. From what I remember their messiah is a massive scapegoat. Which Hitler is. Hes the face of Jewish suffering and the holocaust. You cant say his name without thinking about the two afformentioned and his name comes up every day it seems.

From what I've seen. It's internal. Orthodox groups taking swipes at reform groups, etc. And the bits that do make it public are swept away and reframed as "Orthodox group lambasts X sect" and that's all you hear. When you go and hunt down what all was said, you find them actually talking about how it is unethical and against the talmud for groups to be taking a political stance as the reforms have.

This "one goy race" shit isn't going to come to pass even if they succeed in absolute miscegnation, They will just create oddities of shopenhaur. These dumb fucking kikes will inadvertantly create a master race throughout the centuries if they pull off the 100% miscegnation goal.

you shut your whore mouth

Attached: 1520192694696.jpg (685x842, 69K)

The Synagogue of the Satan? I don't love them. Vice versa. They deserve death, and yes, they are real.

But they're not the poverty ridden Hasidim, I tell you that much.

Reformists, now
They're the Marxists, literally
They're also the occultists, literally

You will LITERALLY have the Hasidim say "Jews do not deserve Israel. They deserve to stay in exile, for the Israel today was made by the enemy, the enemy who wages war against all."
I was literally told that by a Jewish dynasty that comes to my Chabad every year.

They hate the IDF, and all Jews that are non religious.

>I don't believe all Jews are evil. Far from it.
kek bunch of self righteous psychos
>Many Hasidic Jews pray for the other races, for the "gentiles", and for the world's turmoil to end.
You mean tikún olam? Where you guys are "healing" the world through your fucking wars and international degeneracy. You fucking wackos will get whats coming to you... unless you repent, but that is pretty fucking rare.

Any tip to pick up Jewish girls?

You mean oddities of Schopenhauer? Explain pls.

How do feel about Siani in Saudi Arabia theory?

youtu.be/YjrxHqNy5CQ

Standby all. Got a lot of replies to do.

Also strangely enough CAPTCHA is giving an incredibly hard time so, again, standby

I can't trust a Jew who doesn't believe in Christ... Sorry. The messiah which the Jewish people believe in is a conqueror/military leader. That's why they rebelled against the romans in the second time, because of some well know crazy rabbi who anointed somebody as their messiah. He doesn't even has to perform miracles but to lead the Jewish people into victories and mighty conquests.

T H I S

His real name is Yeshuah (yesh-oo-ah), meaning Savior.
My opinion on him is...Deep. Maybe I'll post on him later.
Your Rabbi is right but don't get too attached to him. Follow your heart. You don't need them...Listen to the voice inside you.

yes, Zeus is the son of david and solomon.
there are things about your own tribe you
don't know because hashem lies to you to
keep hasatans secrets.

david, solomon issac and joseph are the
same man split into four people.

Attached: yeshua yeshuah joshua is Zeus.jpg (1062x778, 687K)

It's understood that He was a cynic philosopher and that to help his message (Which is a good one and worth spreading) embellishments were made. Problem with the Pharisees at the time were trying to keep full scale riots and violent overthrow attempts from happening and a Jewish philosopher who was being called the Reborn king was too much.

Of course in the end it didn't matter because just 25 years after his death the first revolt happened.

Anyways, this is why so many more conservative and orthodox Jews hate Reform Jews.

Attached: reform cancer 2.png (1098x411, 120K)

But Christ did?
Christ preached moral teachings, but ultimately we live in a world of entropy. Blame god, not me.

Questions are getting lost above so IF YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER please post your question on THIS post, thank you in advance guys

Quite honestly OP, you sicken me. Return as a man of Faith. Be loyal to your father and fathers father. You have given up all for nothing. Why were you even born?

This is a serous thread. Fuck outta here with that misleading bullshit, wigger.

larp

You intrigue me, but, I feel like you may be wrong a bit.

I genuinely do believe our god hides secrets from us though. The Satan & Baal are one in the same...

Whatever you say Britbong. How are your thought police lately?

I am like Esau.

I will find my own way.

Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior, the only way you can truly reach truth, and God. Is through Him. Rabbi’s have lied to your people for generations.

>Quite honestly OP, you sicken me.
I love how Jews are sickened by people with a conscience but not blood libel or Rabbis sucking babies dick in metzitzah b'peh.

For the longest time I grew up agnostic. My parents eventually went Methodist christians. And my sister went Catholic (More for status than actual belief) Meanwhile as I traveled I contemplated different belief systems and sought to understand in the end what they are referring to. Then one night when I was talking to another Jewish friend (Girlfriend at the time. We since broke up) the concept of the flow of life came up. That being that our souls flow through this world and upon death return to the source that is. I haven't found much writing about that, but one explanation I have heard is that we all return to him upon death and may emerge as a new life in time.

Ok, more Reform Jewish nonsense and why they are the cancer:

Attached: reform cancer.png (1267x471, 967K)

the talmud is satanistic in nature

Haamiah.. Oh I sure hope you're watching this, hahah.

How fitting my personal malach be the one who governs all the nonreligious.

Schopenhauer believed in and founded a sort of Aryan Buddhism that proposes that life is meaningless as the race to progress from the flesh will trap man into an evolutionary stagnation since it has found its niche. There are many subspecies of humanity that are hitting the niche wall and will not be able to evolve any further but are trapped subconciously by mate selection and "Der will zum leben" or the will to life. This being the supreme force that man has, the "Triumph of the will" was a nod to this concept of the biological struggle against the desire for closure against cosmic hopelessness. There have been multiple derivatives of "secret boys clubs" that believe in this quasi religion. But since mankind has been able to choose more and more of what they want in a partner this Will of life is being shifted by the desires of the person and thus there will be more likelihood of one choosing likes of each other. This will lead to specization and there will be a genetic branch off from the foundation stock of today. Communists knew that this would happen by class and they want to take advantage of it for subjugation but could not manifest it into anything meaningful in Russia or China.
Tl;dr the observable evidence of mate selection being narrowed down towards desireables and the Jewish subverted roasties are a golem lying in wait for these Jews. They will create some form of superman as Icelandic chads will impregnate 7000 whores due to them being more desired and able to reproduce than other people. This is a bit of a schizo post but I dont feel like writing a concise essay on shopenhauer right now so this will have to do.

what is a jew?
is a jew a member of a nation or a people?
or is a jew a follower of a set of laws (i.e. the 600 plus laws that god decided jews should follow?
there is an intersect possibly, but also the circles don't alwaxs meet.

How do you know, though?
Our People for you.
We never agree, we always fight, and we always cause trouble for ourselves and others. Hahhhh.

wetback, your words are useless.

you'll know i'm true when it's to late
amalakite.

Attached: covering my tracks 3.jpg (1142x992, 662K)

All of the above.

A Jew can convert to be a Jew,
A Jew can be born a Jew,
A Jew can also leave the religion, and stay a Jew.

According to the Talmud. Many Orthodox actually disagree with this law though.

One moral Jew frightens other Jews more than anything else on this board.

Ask your rabbi

The slutty ones are no different than your average thot.

You are indeed correct.. All is one, one is all, all is nothing...

We are all connected whether we like it or not.

But OP, everybody knows this road leads nowhere.

Ehhh, but it's not. I take a grain of salt with everything, as any sane man should.

But I will take your opinion and add it unto my analyzation, like I do all things

Indeed.

The Shills should know, too. I'm not without defense.

The only type of good American, is a well equipped one..And my mind is powerful. Add that in conjunction to my spirit and I fear nothing.

Lies, treachery, deceit..

All falls to glory and valor.

Esau killed Nimrod. According to the Midrashim (story of the story), Esau was a mighty hunter - and he hunted enemies of the earth.

Christ fulfills each requirement to be the Messiah, as foretold by Abraham.

Opinion on 9/11?

Tl;dr.

Can you simplify it? Kidding. Let me give this paragraph a read, then..

Cool, peace out.

Well. This was a good thread. I'm glad I followed the compulsion to check.
user, Shalom.

>greetings fellow goyim

Attached: good jews debunked.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

Do you agree that Christianity was perhaps the biggest psyop against Europeans and that it (and Islam) are what allowed your kind to stay attached to your host countries for so long?

He didn't. He was killed before uniting the entire world. He didn't conquer any of the "heretics", he was a pacifist. Nothing wrong with being a pacifist, but, he was not Hashem's Moshiach.

Perhaps he was the people's Champion, or one of them.

Take care. The World is a chaotic place, user.

its worthwhile for any polack to read about Shopenhauer and use his works to figure out more about Hitler. It also terrifies the Jews immensely if they are capable of understanding what it means for them.

>they mostly just keep to themselves.
Really? The ones by me used to keep to their side of town, then they took over the town, now they're buying up property in nearby towns. it's rumored that their rabbi is advising them to take over the county.
app.com/story/news/local/new-jersey/2017/08/17/lakewood-babies-face-herpes-circumcision-risk/557154001/

Aleichem Shalom, my friend.

First time I typed that in literally about a year, crazy hahahah

lol cool we'll gas you last but here's the thing-you're all on our side idiot. God chose you for something alright, but it ain't what you think.

I can't even read your pic, try harder shill

Earth as in the sum of the biology on this earth or as in the definition of the whole of humanity and the lands of their nations?

I don't follow Hashem. I follow my own path.

Like Esau.

If Christianity is so antisemitic, why were jews allowed to own the banks but any gentile seeking to counter jewish domination in banking was killed? Why were non-Christian Europeans killed but jews left relatively unmolested in Christianity was so antisemitic?

Would you agree that Christian "antisemitism" is nothing more than smoke and mirrors?