The myth of German dominance is just that -- a myth

The myth of German dominance is just that -- a myth.

In fact, it's the other way around: we are the EU's slaves. We are treated like the EU's permanently open wallet.

>Debt crisis in Greece? Germany will pay
>Refugees at Europe's borders? Send them to Germany, they'll pay
>Poland needs a new plunger museum? Send the bill to Germany

We are sick and tired of working our asses off just so the living standards in neighboring countries can be improved at our expense while our own people are starving in the streets.

Attached: germany.jpg (1920x1200, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy#Switzerland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_People's_Party#Rise_of_the_new_SVP_(1990s–present)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree. The entire EU is controlled by Jews, and they don't give a fuck about any country besides Israel. That's why everything is going to hell. They want to destroy us. Hitler was right.

You are a dishonest piece of shit. The bailout money to Greece went almost all to pay debt holded by German and French banks. You saved yourselves and inflicted on them an economic program which left many people in Greece poorer and despondent.

Your country's exports also benefit immensely from having the Euro while periphery countries are prejudiced.

Also no one sent refugees to Germany rather than the elected leader of Germany - Angela Merkel.

Keep believing the internal diversive drama narrative. But the fact is that the EU countries all get buttfucked by the international Jews running the EU.

>Debt crisis in Greece
Gee, I wonder who's responsible for that.
Could they possible be related to the people holding all that debt?
Surely not!

I agree. But either on purpose or not the hardships are not equal for every EU member.

>the international Jews
Funny how Jow Forums never has the guts to name Capital

Attached: 3762c8a06b486e800886883ea9d2fabe8eb1eb773fd48f7add1b5b847701bf2e.png (500x514, 32K)

I agree on that, but the Greek economy was also a mess before the EU. Mind you, the avg. IQ in Greece is only 93 - that's 6-7 points below EU average. That will reflect on the economy.

Having said that, I know they've been drowning in immigrants, but they should have just sent them back. It's the internal policy that's fucked up to begin with, but the EU surely didn't make anything better for Greece.

Jews have capital because you're extreme nepotists, plus very subversive in nature. Disgusting creatures. You are everything your filthy religious books call us, and more. I spit on you and your family.

>Your country's exports

You mean things we actually work for? Are you calling us dishonest for producing stuff that someone else buys?

What are you? Some paper shuffler from the city of London, that trades commodities on a screen and has no idea that someone has to do the work?

Germany must suffer, they are and will be punished and punished.

Dear God, I never thought I'd say this but thank you, finally a red pilled jew.

You are actually ruled over by a toxic matriarchal order of drones. So sad.

Attached: 97p4hfj6a0nz.png (444x638, 245K)

Jews are greedy. They value money above all else. These values are in direct conflict with Christian values.

Christian values built Western Civilization, but fail in a multiculturalism world where other ideologies can take advantage of the trusting nature of the European Christian.

But without this high level of trust advanced civilization is not possible. Hence the only solution is segregation. Let's see how Jews do when there is no one to be parasitical on.

Attached: 1549427801332.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

Attached: Christianity-vs-Judaism_cropped.jpg (1200x824, 75K)

Why dont you stand up to these wiggers in Europe? The smell of an oven in the morning is the smell of victory.

>hates on jew
>shills for christianity aka westernized judaism

Come home, german man.,

Attached: CatholicGermany.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Germans are subhumans.
They pay for my holidays and my Ouzo while I fuck their women chilling in Mykonos.

HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-10 um 21.17.21.png (773x594, 596K)

OHNONONONONO

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-10 um 21.18.53.png (748x228, 53K)

>gercucks

Attached: CCA5AD63-A01D-4FFE-84BA-9C36895C5F16.jpg (451x708, 117K)

HAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1545053844259.jpg (738x726, 80K)

Attached: Fixed.png (2988x2640, 571K)

You could list a few more. Such as the TARGET2 euro system, which basically appears to imply that the le amazing le export based economy in Germany is fueled by TARGET2 debt that may never be paid back (sitting at ca. 1 trillion so far).

And the amazing le weak le euro export economy xDDDD shift took substantial Agenda 2010 welfare cuts and labor market reforms during the early euro years when capital favored creating investment bubbles in the Southern states that eventually deflated.

But saying a country profits is a meme anyway. The rich and powerful profit, not the people. Bring back the guillotines.

>But saying a country profits is a meme anyway. The rich and powerful profit, not the people. Bring back the guillotines.
Is everyone in Switzerland as based as you? I visited there once for a week, loved the countryside and the architecture.

>every krautnigger or krautlover itt
You seriously are fag enough to believe this nation of fucking loosers can do anything correct? Two world wars lost. Now they're laughing stock of europe despite being soooo economicaly (((superior)))

Every fucking muh heritage faggot that gives those retards more land forgets that they can barely hold whatever they own now.

Your women are cheaper, we fuck them for free

I'm not sure what to think of Germans

I am sure that Germans didn't invent bureaucracy because the French did that (or mby Vatican)

I think that Germans always felt alienated towards concepts of etatism and industrialism. I think Germans retained imagination of early Germanic community, which was based on loyalty to the war leader. Thus I don't think that Germans are really law-abiding people, in my view they're just loyal to leaders

>attempt to take on the entire central bank backed world
>lose
>some subhuman calls you loosers

You've ment they're fucking mindeless drones

>Your women are cheaper

That's great news for you, it means you can afford pussy AND a warm meal once a month :^)

>germans
>attempt at anything
Being this fucking mongrel and believing krautshit propaganda

Attached: AD350BC4-A9D5-47BC-ABDD-90DB7A15055A.jpg (608x1070, 353K)

Then kill your self, Hans. You won’t be missed

>retarded memeflaggot
opinion discarded

>he says with his satanist flag

I can afford anything as long as you pay for it, slave. :-D

pokaż flagę chuju

Not at all, but the foundations are better than in nearly any EU country. Financially, socially, and politically. There are demographic problems like everywhere else but the "populist party" is already sitting at 30%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy#Switzerland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_People's_Party#Rise_of_the_new_SVP_(1990s–present)

The Visegrad states are better off in some ways but not in others.

the EU is basically the fourth Reich. it's the same end goal for world domination with Germany leading the way through miscegenation instead of racial purity. the Jews were the parasites influencing Nazism in the same way that it is influencing the EU and America.

on the other hand, amount of talent in your FKKs from all over the Euro evens it out.

The EU was created by the US you idiot.

>buhuhuhu we're the eternal victims we dindu nuffin never forget the 6 trillions at Dresden *cries all the way to the bank while economically enslaving nations*

The Kraut cries in pain as he strikes you. Krautshits are worse than kikes.

German government is insisting that the EU take in huge numbers of foreigners. Some countries just send the invaders to Germany since they want these cave men so badly

Buuuu huuuu
Not an argument faggot
>argumentum ad flagum
Being this retarded
I think you have some kraut genes on you
Ssij jaja pedale

Attached: reet-2001-122.png (1410x960, 120K)

Attached: HWT_01.png (752x671, 90K)

Attached: DyjgXFdWoAEDEDJ.jpg (2048x1584, 271K)

Attached: Target2 graph - ecb data - large.jpg (958x756, 146K)

Attached: Balance_of_trade_in_goods_and_services_Eurozone_countries_They_depended_on_devaluing_their_money_to_ (1131x636, 58K)

Attached: Dxr800ZUUAANGSN.jpg (933x639, 126K)

Attached: Dy44XaTW0AAmGTB.jpg (1031x1200, 127K)

Attached: DylX69BXcAAyUFy.jpg (400x400, 34K)

This graph is commonly interpreted to mean that Germany has 1 trillion euros in claims against the other euro system states, primarily built by the export surplus as well as capital flight within the euro system.

It sounds good at first but these claims are not due by any date, do not entail any interest payments, and are expected to vanish into thin air if the euro system collapses.

Add a few 100 billion more for the rescue packages, some of them at undisclosed amounts, as well as a few 100 billion more in ECB QE-induced asset inflation losses for the people and poor personal savings and home ownership rates compared to other euro countries, and it's not such an overwhelmingly great deal anymore.