The EU is trying it’s absolute hardest to start riots

Tweet: twitter.com/eu_commission/status/1094264966130094083?s=21

Document: europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-19-805_en.htm

Attached: 08730EB2-66EF-4F4D-BF40-24B64234EF8B.jpg (1125x1904, 867K)

The EU is gonna collapse next month when no deal brexit happens.

>while respecting freedom of expression
heh, that's cute

Attached: 1521576366971.jpg (2478x2086, 1.58M)

When are they going to kill all EU leaders and genocide the Muslims and trannys?!

Day of the fucking rope

>wahhh I can't be an edgy faggot online without consequences!!!
>THEY'RE TARGETING GAMERS

RISE UP

>Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, adopted in 1948, states that: Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

>can’t be an edgy faggot
Does being “an edgy faggot” include having civil discourse about Muslims ruining the country(ies) there? Because that falls under “being an edgy faggot” to them nigger

Time to flood the air waves Jow Forums trolls. Salinsky rule whatever. "Make the enemy live up to his own rules. If they say they answer every letter, write 6 million letters".
Time to choke them on (hurr durr) "hate speech".

>civil discourse
>screeching buzzwords and posting "infographs"

You were that little faggot who tried to say tough shit to people in school then got mad he got hit, weren't you, nigger?

>unironically defending the EU
You MUST go back NOW

>wow this guy is defending global stability!!!!

Friendly reminder the only reason you fags dislike the EU is because you see the clear writing on the wall that you're leftover trash from prior generations that are getting weeded out naturally from the gene pool. A bunch of pussies upset they lost the game and are now demanding new rules

Go Back Ahmed

Attached: CE570415-348E-4782-92EA-2E9E2615E9DA.gif (600x580, 436K)

Interesting.
I suppose this is an EU-wide form of the EDL.
Start a big Whites vs. Muslims conflict.
I'm not sure what endgoal this mid-goal is serving.
Possibly keeping the population distracted away from the globalists, the bankers, and the jews.
Possibly getting them interested in an invasion of Israel's enemies.
Probably related to something much more directly financial. I'm not sure what the fastest way to profit is if you knew there was a riot, but there's gotta be some way.

Are they finally going to stop the hateful multicultural speech against Europeans?

>didnt realize only jews are humans

Goyim are animals silly goy. You have abrogated rights. LMAO

Nah, you can't be racist against white person. Everyone knows it.

>calling out muslims for their terrorist activity is hate speech
Kys you disgusting discord tranny

I'd take a moderate sand-nigger over your useless ass any day. If we need to make room we can send you over as their replacement.

What the fuck is hate speech? How is it different from normal speech? Is it certain words? Is it certain phrases? Who makes up the rules? Where are the rules specified?

These people are going to create a nightmare.

Attached: Dy-cL96XgAAZhbe.jpg (800x800, 56K)

>Does being “an edgy faggot” include having civil discourse about Muslims ruining the country(ies) there? Because that falls under “being an edgy faggot” to them nigger
>civil discourse about Muslims ruining the country
> falls under “being an edgy faggot” to them

no it doenst you retard.

Attached: F76A22F0-BCD7-40E1-A6DD-BE431329865E.jpg (1024x550, 68K)

I'm honestly starting to think this, im just wondering if the french yellow vests will still be protesting come B-Day (Brexit Day)

(((you)))

Interesting tactic.
But you're confusing the posting of facts with sparring for social status, and trying to make people angry instead of trying to make people wrong.
You might be female. Seek help.

Hate speech is Wrongthink is Reactionary is Blasphemy is Heresy. It's whatever the current dogma hates.

Your cut penis must be hurting real bad today

If Euro fags were ever going to do something it would have already happened. They are cattle.

>you're leftover trash from prior generations
you're shit is old and has been tried, failed, and literally gave birth to the ideal of modern liberty.

let me try
fuck jews
fuck niggers
fuck spics
fuck towelheads
heil hitler
and fuck you

Attached: 63A0A82F-B741-4310-9543-4E390F272008.png (528x532, 272K)

>hurr le left is NPCs
>literally all post the same exact reply every thread
God this place has become insufferable since 2016.

>posting of facts
>here's my breitbart article showing the terrorists were given free jet skis by the government!!!!

>can't succeed in modern paradigm
>can't even get laid
>TEAR IT DOWN!!! IT HAS FAILED

You're like a fucking liberal arts degree idiot bitching they can't get a job. Your failures are your own.

It's almost like your united states are going through a period of your central government wanting to violate your personal and states' rights, with some states telling them to fuck off and others shilling their policies like good goys, and hopeful members of the union being admitted only if they adhere to all the bullshit the central government is pushing.

Can't quite recall where I've seen this before...

>What the fuck is hate speech?
The notion that different groups of people with different genetics or cultures will be more or less intelligent or aggressive, and thus more or less suited to whatever long-term goal you have planned.
It's basically the awareness that a tomato grows in different locations to a potato, and realising that the same processes that separate tomatos from potatos also apply to humans.
Also, it's vaguely defined ON PURPOSE. The point isn't that it's a law to achieve anything, it's an excuse to point the gavel at people who are in your way.

Again, women don't know what facts are, and what makes them different to popular opinions.
I know you have no fucking idea. That's what makes me sorry for you.

EU Comission can only make recommendations they need countries to adopt the recommendations and if two or more disagree then they are fucked.

>literally all his autistic ass can do is try pretend other people are women

What's the matter, bud? No women wanna touch your peepee? Bad relationship with mommy?

They could just bomb and invade anyone who disagrees, and start killing leaders until they get to one who agrees with them.
Works on anyone who refuses to pay loans to international bankers.

Aha! Cought you! You ARE a discord tranny!
The opinions of random hypothetical roasties are not important.

Attached: shills2.png (720x8640, 2.41M)

>u r teh women
>lol fag
>HAHAH U R TRANNY

If everyone who thought you were retarded were a shill it'd just be you and shills making up the entire board.

Attached: 1526375800190.png (600x450, 21K)

The "EU" is a satanic cabal with sole purpose to extinguish the native white Europeans and create a mongoloid race for then it would be the end of there eternal struggle with the white man. They want the populace slave to consumerist culture and agriculture and capitalism where only the jew is on top. They also want whites to kill and not have offspring as a sacrifice to Moloch as well as send them to fight for jew masters in far off muslim countries

Attached: 1021964272.jpg (705x375, 27K)

>edgy faggot
spezialeinsatzkommandos in bound, bigot

Attached: 1480798698066.jpg (960x960, 157K)

Attached: wehavetogoback.jpg (1000x1000, 206K)

police were actually parked outside mine earlier. which was extremely strange. i had to go out at the time so just got in the car and drove past them. but i did wonder if they were coming to arrest me for some outrageous online offence lol

Imagine no deal Brexit happens and then Catalan becomes independent. It will all go in the right direction then

You might be right, but it will take a little bit. The elections in May right after brexit might be the knock out.

I know you don't know what the difference between a popular opinion and a fact is, but I will try to explain.
If something is a -fact-, then it does not matter how many people screech at you. It is still a fact.

For instance, in this post:
You confuse talking tough shit with spamming words that you don't understand (buzzwords), and while a lot of infographs are inaccurate, you don't post them to talk tough shit.
You post them because other people are Wrong. You don't care how popular they are, but you do care what information they believe.

Here:
You clearly don't know what a fact is. Either someone has a Jetski or they don't. Whether you'd laugh at them for saying it is irrelevant.

And here, you make the absolute classic fuckin top tier Discord Tranny mistake:
Assuming that I give a single flying fuck what women think about me. If I am unpopular with women, that is their problem. Not mine.
A roastie is disposable and useless.

And for what it's worth yes I am in conflict with my mother, but it's her that struggles to earn my approval, not the other way around. She loves me a lot, it's just not mutual.

>fact
>terrorists being given free jet skis
>this is not a fact

What is difficult about this?

Ah, right. I guess I should explain what a shill is.
It's a person who promotes products or ideas, while pretending to be a neutral bystander.
Everyone promotes ideas, obviously.
It's pretending to be the neutral bystander that makes you a shill.

Well then it's bullshit and call them on it! D'uh. People can be wrong.

Also my fucking sides "she needs MY approval."

She really does. She's getting old and needs my help a lot.

Where did I ever claim to be a neutral bystander you illiterate moron? I'm completely pro-EU because it benefits me. It benefits those of us that managed to succeed. I owe the leftover scraps of society nothing.

i got deleted comments on youtube rly fucking fast. like in 10 minutes. meanwhile you see everywhere antiwhite comments undeleted. saw some chink calling whites small dicked losers, i called him digusting asian masculinity incel, i got deleted he would not. epic,.

You're not even IN EUROPE.

>doesn't understand countries trade with each other
>doesn't understand I go to Europe often for business and leisure

How fucking stupid are you, man?

Ah cool, when did you last visit Europe? How was your trip? What sights did you see? I'm thinking of going there myself.

promptly act to remove it while respecting freedom of speech lmao, fkn jews man...

more normies are going to wake up...

It has not been proven successful here in France on certain platform. Not only do they ban topics about (((them))) but they also ban topics about absolute random subjects and it pissed off ordinary ppl. Their algorithms are fucked up.

>random subjects
Are you sure it's random?

I'm sure you are...

Last was a conference in Italy in December. Only sight-seeing was Vatican. But I don't know their policy on letting autists tour without a handler so you may want to double-check.

IRL it does matter what the EU says, or even what our national gubberments say in things like ”hate speech”
Empty words.