I just have a question in general Does Jow Forums hate all black people. Or only the ones that do bad stuff

I just have a question in general Does Jow Forums hate all black people. Or only the ones that do bad stuff.

Attached: 8BECBD25-7F79-4236-A21E-9D0383B5DBA7.jpg (960x798, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/epibb5pa0zA
youtu.be/_C1Ze2txt0E
youtu.be/BifWcP-3vEc
youtu.be/TCbFEgFajGU
youtu.be/9PT9cVBJs_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't hate them. I just don't think they belong in western civilization and should all be removed from it. You can't hold animals to the same standard as humans.

trashy black people annoy me just like trashy white people do, it's just easier to rile them up with 1 simple word

Nope. Black people are cool. It'd just be better if they could figure out who's fucking them over already and stop perpetuating the cycle.

Is that a whip made out of someone's fucking spine?

Old black dudes are bro tier but I just don't trust them generally around our women or children. They should be restricted to their ghettos

Yep figured if we talk about black people I may as well involve a whip

Every single one. Even if a nigger acts like a normal human being, they will always snap at some point.

I unironically only hate the bad ones, but I hate bad ones of any skin color.

"if they could figure out who's fucking them over already" - well, that'll be nature coz they've evolved to have abysmal IQ's. Getting so easily weaponized by the Jews is merely a side effect of their mental limitations.

I like them more the further away they are

only the ones that wear a yarmulke or have a guttural name

this

I only hate niggers that are in white countries. Niggers in Africa is fine.

This weapon has no practical use and wouldnt even be usuable the way its intended

I do not hate black people. I simply understand that injecting 70-80 IQ people into densely populated 100+ IQ societies is a recipe for violent crime and destruction of neighborhoods.

You'd think that such a simple and straightforward observation would be embraced by one and all BUT NOPE coz some people are too fucking dense and thick skulled.

Actually meet at two different people spines

I don't hate black people at all. It's just that BLM defends a lot of bad people by just assuming that any gunned down black person is innocent. Point out gang violence and the left will jump down your throat every time. Finding some way to blame it on white people or "historical" oppression.

I don't hate black people I hate my ancestors stupid decisions

That’s a reasonably good answer

I hate each and every nigger with a fiery passion.

Attached: dead nigger ape.jpg (512x265, 22K)

Niggers have no place in the West and must be removed wholesale. If you want to call that hatred then so be it.

Attached: F-35.jpg (2100x1500, 856K)

what is hate without reason?

Attached: dindus.jpg (512x429, 258K)

all

*Niggers and muslims. Say what you will about Indians (poor hygiene) but we're at least a net contributor to the economy as opposed to niggers and muslims who are a big fat net drain.

You new here? Jow Forums hates niggers, not blacks

we hate most people. We seek to make black people become better or become extinct for the sake of the globe.
Most people have satanic ideology thanks to parents getting fooled by money

I hate the ones that are criminals and don't trust the ones that haven't done anything YET.

I don't give a fuck about you existing. I know a really cool half black guy.
But get the fuck out of my country, you don't belong here. It's not your land, not your language, not your history, not your resources, not your culture, not your society. Get out or we'll shoot you out.

kikes femanism weak White boomers TAX RAPE NIGGER DRUGS WAR kikes running the CIA Assasins and News Anti White /// Kikeywood CULTURE and the darkies themselves that want what White people made the USA to be honest a handful of others but lets be real. They only push the other ones because they aren't White.

Niggers have always been scum and then ask us to thank them.

Attached: 75yearold.jpg (450x600, 50K)

Most people on this board only hate the bad ones.

You hear about "racism against blacks" so often because the media deepthroats them and even angrily glancing im the direction of a black person means you moonlight as a KKK member now. On top of this, they do, statistically, commit far more crime, so you'll hear about them because of that more often, too.

FUCK OFF PAJEET

Attached: 1546966147841 (1).gif (280x280, 799K)

>Old black dudes are bro tier but I just don't trust them generally around our women or children. They should be restricted to their ghettos
>>>

>Anonymous (ID: 4nZtAxQx) 02/10/19(Sun)11:46:12 No.202742352▶
> Every single one. Even if a nigger acts like a normal human being, they will always snap at some point.

Even if you find Nigger that is themselves perfectly OK, any of their friends will straight up thieves.

I'm talking like your nice Nigger brings one along for some reason and some as they get 1/2 chance they are stuffing someone's laptop in their jacket.

Then you confront your 'nice Nigger' and discover he figures you should've been more careful.

Attached: 1549689523430.png (162x236, 107K)

just because someone has money doesn't mean they have class...

Attached: niggerz.jpg (960x601, 51K)

fpbp

Hate is such a strong word.
Do you hate a puppy that pisses on your floor?

no not all them, just most of them

The ones who do bad stuff (a lot)

Super hatred

Now you see that’s different the puppy doesn’t know better. Then again someone right now could ring that around to black people

We hate them because they hate us.
We hate them because their jealousy is gross.
We hate them because they are dangerous.
We hate them because they are dishonest.
We hate them because they are smelly.
We hate them because they are ugly.
We hate them because they are hypocritical.
We hate them because they are stupid.
We hate them because they are demonstrably inferior in every way that matters, they're only here due to jew schemes, who we also hate for similiar reasons.

Attached: blackcycle.jpg (917x4143, 524K)

Where can I get a badass vertebral whip?

>net contributor to the economy
This is only in recent years buddy. In the 80's and 90's you were poor welfare sneaks whos sounded like Apu. The first and second generations are doing well though

I like several of them. I just don't want to live with them and share a nation unless I absolutely have to.

>Or only the ones that do bad stuff.
That's the only kind.
Like living in a white country.

Something like this.

There should be one in the back.

Attached: 3a3b0.png (1861x100, 22K)

this kills the normie

Attached: shovel-dog.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

Turok#2302
Do what you want of it

Yes, I'd deport all of them to Liberia for them to kill themselves

I hate them all, sorry not sorry. The few good ones aren't worth the weight of all of the bad ones. And the children of the "good ones" often regress to the mean and become bad ones anyway. I'd rather live separately from them all. It's better for everyone that way.

carlos!

Fpbp I don't hate them I just don't want them here. I fucking hate those who allow them to be here with a burning passion tho.

Niggers & blacks are as far apart from each other as Mars & Venus.

Do not cockroaches even exhibit self preservation?

Attached: gangweed.jpg (659x474, 96K)

Yes, niggers don't know any better so we can't blame them for everything they do. If I hate someone it's the people who keep niggers around without a leash.
Here when a wolf has been spotted the whole county and the next one are up in arms ready to kill a wolf but suddenly when someone spots a wild nigger nobody does anything.

Fair enough.

Niggers are beneath contempt. I hate kikes.

Yeah, fpbp. There's a few based blacks that I wouldn't care if they stayed. Jesse Lee Peterson perhaps... but yeah, most have to go. I feel the same about mestizos too.

No, I only hate Eskimos. At least you can see black people's teeth in the dark.

sound philosophy

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

We don't hate the Thomas Sowells of the world, but at the same time, we would like our own countries because diversity causes strife.

I'm sure they are getting to appropriate Western Culture Version 255.0 for them selves.

Disgusting, how can someone do this to the 2nd best pet after to slaves of course

only because it is White everything the rest of them are after and it is genetic to our core because it is also our woman. they want to literally make these shit mutts which are the True Incels of the World... Tons of them to go around to.

No. I think that if black culture became more like white culture like it was in the 50-70s then blacks would be fine, except with an larger proportion of low IQ people who would in turn just make up a larger percentage of the low skilled labor force which I dont consider an issue seeing they were brought here forcefully and are just doing what they can to make a good life for themselves. In this timeline however I do dislike most blacks, and think they are a burden on society. Not based solely on their color but their actions, statistical patterns of crime and undeniable genetic intelligence inferiority. The respectable average IQ negreos are just as good as any other race.

Nigger is not a color its an attitude.

Attached: PolAnger.png (1200x1440, 461K)

Do you feel nothing at all when you watch this?

my nigger isn't a bad nigger don't do anything
to him and his wife, they breed and from there
tons of bad niggers show up from her stargate
ie vagina.

Attached: sickel cell sickle of saturn.jpg (937x1030, 830K)

Yes

As a group that produces 50 percent bad, is still a group that produces 50 percent bad.

Society is collectivism, so it's fine to hate groups that are shit. Society only works when groups have small amount of bad in the group.

It's why all niggers areas turn to shit so quickly. Too much bad.

Attached: tollpaid.png (1177x515, 708K)

I only hate SJW's. There are great black people and we should all stand together

youtu.be/epibb5pa0zA

youtu.be/_C1Ze2txt0E

youtu.be/BifWcP-3vEc

There is only one common enemy

Attached: mysonne-flex-feat.jpg (500x333, 41K)

No. Just the live ones.

>We don't hate the Thomas Sowells of the world
you should libertarian retards like sowells are the only people you should hate

Attached: Toll paid 2.jpg (125x110, 3K)

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

>all black people
>just the ones that do bad stuff

Those are the same, nigger lover

That's horrific. I can't stand to watch it. Did black people do that? Keep in mind people from most third world countries do shit like this. In the Philippines they torture dogs before killing them because they claim it makes the meat taste better.

Attached: 9e64d091e0e0ad8d6ed0.jpg (300x319, 16K)

I’m just tired of feeling like a foreigner in my own country

Agreed

Bad quality image. I can't read that.

Attached: FCFDD662A7AD4EE38D2C26CCA6256D79.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I hate all niggers, and I believe that humanity cannot advance until they've been dealt with.

That's a sweet whip. Was it from the days of slavery?

Attached: toll paid 3.png (600x1007, 646K)

>125x110

kys

Our wages would be higher without you. You are here to drive our wages down youtu.be/TCbFEgFajGU

When you aren't gange raping goats youtu.be/9PT9cVBJs_w

Attached: _78794480_78794479.jpg (624x351, 81K)

Not sure someone found it in their basement and not much is known about it

I'm not tired of that anymore; instead I'm tired from fighting in this guerilla warfare against the White Genocide establishment, meaning I have to take breaks and ease up on the fighting now and again. Can't wait until victory, though. And how sweet will it taste!

this, I just think there's a higher proportion among blacks. I have my own ideas as to why, but in the end it's immaterial. I like the aesthetics of lighter skinned people better, but I don't think that's a reason to purge millions on its own. I think we're going down the shitter regardless of how many brown people are in my country because people are soft and complacent, and utterly ignorant of the workings of the government or anything it touches. You can't have a strong country filled with weak people. The world is the chinks to lose, though I think there is a reasonable chance they'll fuck it up for themselves somehow

Insightful. Why do retards like you even bother posting?

White genocide is part of the gay agenda.

Attached: AmericanAryans_AfterTheBall_xvii.png (1269x2009, 2.59M)

Attached: toll paid 4.jpg (1198x1470, 706K)

I wouldn't really call it hate.
Just the awareness that higher mental capacity is absolutely vital - you cannot live independently in a society if you can't plan for the future.
So if there are a bunch of primates who literally cannot wrap their heads around the concept of cause and effect, they can't be left unsupervised.
It's more an awareness that nigs gonna nig, and you can't stop it. You can only corral it.
Basically, what I'm saying is:
BRING BACK SLAVERY GODDAMNIT.

user., the goal is White Genocide reparations being paid, permanently, from any anti-white on record pushing the crime of genocide of white people.

No, it's part of the divorcement agenda, part of the sufragette movement, part of the republicanist agenda, part of the Renaissance movement (how far do you want me to go back, Mr Respectable Conservative?).

Not an argument

>I just have a question in general Does Jow Forums hate all black people. Or only the ones that do bad stuff.
False dichotomy.

I hate the leftist notion that just because the history books have been rewritten placing whites as the villain in every story I and my children deserve to be crowded out by a demographic taught to be hostile to us and every crime committed by non-whites is dismissed with some mental gymnastics making it my fault in some way. And the left has gotten so back their white supremacist boogeymen are definitely a step up.

Attached: 1501110669307.jpg (979x526, 140K)