Boomer Red Pills

I hear a lot of people on her talking about how boomers have fouled everything up for this generation. Can I get some specific examples of how they’ve done this?

Attached: 63A795F6-A331-415D-B862-782CFFA3183E.jpg (581x1024, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-15/millennials-of-melbourne-zebulen-howell/8329508
youtu.be/sM4GUEwdGYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They though it would be a good idea if everyone went to college and decided we should all pay for it....and then they retired and now pay little to no taxes.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with white people?

They wish to believe that they are not a part of society after living years in the decadent comfort of suburbia and that no actions of their own have influenced the rest of society to bring it to where it is now. Its always "stuff we have no control over" and "just dont worry about it, live your life and have fun". This is the mentality of your average boomer and why we are where we are.

The Hart Cellar act of 1965, the boomers never recognized the future of a nation was stolen from them with the stroke of a pen. This was also the reason the jews killed JFK, they couldnt get the act passed with a hitler admirer at the helm.

their grandparents let the FED take over. Their parents fought a war so the Jew can kill 100 million whites. And they allowed the damage to continue to spiral out of control

Attached: Shut your fucking mouth boomer.png (968x634, 210K)

You tell me, Umgumbé.

Attached: EC849292-6CAE-4050-BF22-08EB268E6812.jpg (236x383, 25K)

Landlord Culture = Impossibly expensive rent for a majority of the employed

boomers pretended to be anti the system or the man and then went on to become the man and rig the system completely for their benefit forever and ever while they allowed runaway debt as long as the inflation made their assets worth more and more and more. literally spent the wealth of the next 3-4 generations after them and yet still won't fucking retire or give up jobs and economic control because they've mortgaged themselves out to their fucking eyeballs and can't afford to retire. then when they do retire they bitch and moan about social security and medicare coverage while raising the age at which everyone after them can retire i.e. never until all the boomers are dead even the fucking zoomers will have to work forever or until middle age. the boomers are literal the eternal kikes that just won't fucking die off, gen x thought the boomers would give way and let them gain some societal success= wrong, early millennials thought the same = wrong, late millennials also thought the same = wrong, even now the oldest zoomers are just starting to find themselves cucked by the eternal boomer. the worst part is that their generation is so big because it went on for like 2.5 decades and even as the older ones croak the youthful boomers just replace them

Hater's gonna hate.

>So.. Lech Kaczyński didn't die

>The Hart Cellar act of 1965, the boomers never recognized the future of a nation was stolen from them with the stroke of a pen
The Jews fought for 100 years to open up immigration from the entire world to the U.S. And normie White Boomers don't give a fuck about it.

All this talk about boomers wrecking shit implies that the retarded, brain dead milennials that make these claims could have done things better.
Of course, this is laughable. Today's milennials are the most worthless and child-like generation to ever walk the earth.
They never wrecked the world. They set it up for us. The wrecking that so many complain about here was, as always the product of a specific religious/racial deviant sub-culture.

The national debt and social security

Yeah, transitioning the concept of homestead into property as capital investment. Fucked us all.

You.

>I hear a lot of people on her talking about how boomers
It's all Russian propaganda. The jewish Putinbots are just trying to sow discord among people in the West. They're probably just jealous because all the boomers in Russia already died of alcoholism.

Attached: 1509650673928.jpg (700x525, 54K)

>even the fucking zoomers will have to work forever
Lol. Most will die in a collapse and civil war.

A subculture which grew, thrived and controls everything now ergo boomers failed

Daily reminder that most of the people fucking society at the point are Gen X and Millennials who aren't even that young anymore and are in their 30s.

>Can I get some specific examples of how they’ve done this?
the savings and loan crisis is a good example

No, the hippy faction of the boomer generation was/is pure cancer and the rest of the boomers failed us by not merking them when they got him from Nam

>A subculture which grew, thrived and controls everything
Dream on kiddo. Dream on

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-15/millennials-of-melbourne-zebulen-howell/8329508

Kek. Wrecked.

Kike boomer detected.

>Kike
Idiot

I have finally made it. I bet I’ve had a harder time and done more things than you think is possible for someone shit posting. I’m kind of finished, it’s like playing Skyrim and ending up retardedly OP. No one has said ‘hey you’ve won that’s it the end, have a cocktail and unwind’ but all the same, I’ve proven I’m better than everyone else. You all get the same chances but you all do normi stuff and live in the aisles of Walmart from fear of the consequences if you don’t do what you’re told. I can’t do what I’m told, never could. Thank goodness.
Fuck you proles I graduated from the suffering leagues, I’m one of the larger cahoones now, a genuine bigshot with no need to keep change in my pockets. I can afford to drop it out of the window on proles like you and watch your confusion as your mouse brain is divided between pain and joy because it’s a pound coin thats suddenly sticking in your head.
AhahagahavahaxvXvzccxc! Ahahsjahahagagagzcfcvvd! (I’ve got a cough).

>bankrupt the country to pay for your own medical and social programs
>pass the bill to your kids

classic boomer

Attached: inflation.jpg (1967x1564, 341K)

Boomers are just ignorant to history /economics / politics

The young white men of the world could solve all the world's problems easily in less than a year. If there was a will to do it.

Boomers don't have the will nor even a working worldview.

Boomers were the generation that *destroyed* the concept of training in corporate culture -- *now* it's seen as only an expense, to be gotten out of by any feasible means -- before Boomers though, it was expected.

It was the Boomers who normalized the "screw hiring entry-level, just hire already-experienced people" -- I suspect because training/mentoring actually requires work and investment into your subordinate, something well beyond even the conceptual abilities of Boomers due to their massive innate self-centered narcissism which precludes them from taking into account anyone else.

Attached: BOOMER WAGES.jpg (2093x1163, 650K)

Social security and medicaid funded causing a massive debt burden via entitlements, outsourcing our entire manufacturing economy in your generation without protest, and doing your best to get rid of any barriers to trade(NAFTA, you voted for it).

You had access to cheap housing and easy well paying jobs with low bills and our generation has none of that, and it's all because you sold our future for your present.

>>They though it would be a good idea if everyone went to college and decided we should all pay for it....and then they retired and now pay little to no taxes.
Not only that, they were the ones to make it so student-debt isn't discharged via bankruptcy; IOW, they climbed up the ladder and pulled it up after themselves.

Attached: BOOMER WORKPLACE.png (1180x750, 634K)

Go on then spill the beanz

>MLK
>hippies
>feminism

basically look at the shit that happened in the 60s/70s.

Not only the above, but the Boomers are the first to say "You got to hit the pavement, pull yourselves up by the bootstraps, and give them a firm handshake!" without actually offering any sort of *ACTUAL* help.

Attached: BOOMER LIFE.jpg (900x900, 217K)

Yeah but that's implying they'll be around after the race war and won't be executed for being sellout zog traitors. Not every Boomer is like this and I know some who were redpilled on things like the JQ but a majority will have to die

Attached: BoomerLife.jpg (1800x1080, 345K)

>We didn't wreck the world ur just lazy
>Let Marxism thrive and choked out any resistance that didn't conform to the GOP and Israel
>All of Israel, yes all of it
>Wars in the ME because 'Muh bomb Pakistan, Syraqistan is funding the terrorists we have to go in and liberate them!!!"
>Bailing out the banks in 08
>Continuously voting for Republicucks who promise to stand against the left but pussy out against them on guns
>Slowly allow the state to strip away rights while larping about "muh militias"

oh boy another russian bot thread...fuck off Communism pigs

Fuck off nigger.

they were cowards and created this mess all because they wouldn't stand up for their own family
they need to suffer

Attached: 1504113740866.jpg (1000x1464, 379K)

>believing the Russian bots meme
boomer detected

Knee-jerk reaction with no regard for history.
Classic child-like response
Haha, see:

If they are that afraid of their black son they should have him sent home to prison.

why don't you just die you, useless old man. I hope you were an evolutionary dead end too.

shoe on head ...shoe on head

What about boxy?

>mfw reading this thread as a retired 62 year old millionaire

Attached: fara.jpg (148x98, 7K)

LOL, Zebulen
>I hope you were an evolutionary dead end too
Come back when you are 18

Attached: 1464974887635.png (1181x866, 215K)

doesn't understand how taxes work.

cuz no one else has ever done that.

Boomers were nearly shitting in a wooden stall outhouse in their backyard as children - if they weren't, one pipe of water went to the basement - there was no washing machine, cars were just becoming bearable, TV wasn't around much... Of course THEY "created the modern world" in their own minds, therefore anything they take from future generations is absolutely justified.

Attached: wharrgarbl.jpg (410x246, 29K)

millenials think they do, but they don't.

Boomers live selfish, shitty lives. They plundered the bounty of their parent's generation to deny it from their own children.

And now they all die from heart disease, lung cancer, self administered bullets to the head, and drug overdoses before they have to deal with the ramifications of what they have done.

FUCK BOOMERS

FUCK BOOMERS
youtu.be/sM4GUEwdGYY

I'm 25 yo with two houses in two states, three cars and I make more now then you did before you were retired and replaced with a poo.

I'm not a typical millennial, but even I can see the struggle for millennials and zoomers is harder than it was for you bunch of fucking hippies. ad your generation created millennials. you fucked up the zeitgeist in a way that it won't be fixed with the collapse of civilization.

>bad times create strong men (great depression)
>Strong men create Good times (WWII)
>Good times create weak men (boomer generation and hippies)
>weak men create bad times (millenials, multiculturalism)

That guy is almost definitely Brazilian

I hate goat fuckers.

Attached: butt hurt.jpg (361x358, 22K)

>Today's milennials are the most worthless and child-like generation to ever walk the earth.
And who raised them?

Attached: 1520052521218.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

Might be German. They are freaks like this. Or French Canadian.

Leading edge of GenX is now in their 50s

The fuck are you on about, faggot? Have you never read a book? Have you not seen the news? Have you not gazed outside towards your own front lawn? Shit is going downhill fast because of decisions made before you could even wipe your own arse.

Widespread occupation in the form of legal/illegal immigration.
Stagnant wages with increased pricing in almost all goods, materials, and basic necessities.
Apathy towards life coupled by acceptance of degeneracy.

To blame the future for the past's mistakes is the height of lunacy, baseless arrogance, and profanity.

tl;dr GO FUCK YOURSELF GLOW IN THE DARK KIKE FAGGOT

All the jobs lower class teenagers once took to pay their way through high school have been outsourced to foreigners and they raised the minimum wage which strongly incentivizes business owners to hire illegals. Also, all the jobs men used to take to pay their way through college have been taken by women. So it's like a vice on younger men, especially young white men.

Attached: 1547020691601.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

From your point of view it would be increased brain size and increased IQ

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

>>Good times create weak men (Roaring 20's)
>>weak men create bad times (great depression)
>>bad times create strong men (WWII)
>>Strong men create Good times (Post WWII boom)
>>Good times create weak men (boomer generation and hippies)
>>weak men create bad times (70's rebellious youth vietnam)

Edit: I meant "given to" not "outsourced"...but outsourced would be a third issue, a shit ton of entry level coding jobs and other jobs have been outsourced also. It's crippling for everyone except these rich cunts.

Attached: 1545000061716jj.jpg (1080x1350, 311K)

>1960s: Dropping acid in drug fueled orgies
>1970s: Snorting blow in Discotheque bathrooms
>1980s: "Remember kids, no sex before marriage and JUST SAY NO to drugs!"

Boomers basically used society for their hedonistic pleasures and then told their kids to clean up the mess.

Attached: bOrrf5z.jpg (1200x1600, 467K)

This

Attached: HitlerApprovesOfYou.jpg (556x604, 65K)

>jew times created weak goyim
>weak goyim created jew times
>weak goyim created jew times

FTFY

Also
>50's through today choke out any movement not on board with the neocons and Israel
>Get upset and surprised as to why NS/WN/Fash groups are forming
>BuT mUh CaPiTaLiSm!!11!1!

Okay but who not only allowed but gave even more power to those very same Jews and destroyed movements who called them out?

I'm always amused by boomers who equate "conservatism" with being pro-military and pro-capitalism. Yeah, flood the country with mystery meat and pound the second amendment up the ass. Hell, we can get those brownskins to salute the flag. And maybe gun confiscation will somehow increase the GDP. How? Don't ask me, ask Max Boot.

God I wish that where me. Just imagine anons, you are some old fuck getting drug doing shit like this and giving zero fucks because one of these days the mailman will most likely find you dead in your porch or some shit.

Don't forget that as long as they say they love America, who cares that they vote democrat. Being an American doens't mean you have to agree with us. Where are all these democraps coming from, lol democrats are the real racists? Another gun control bill passed, hmm maybe we need more based Jews and based Mexicans

Attached: BoomerPill.png (1181x866, 145K)

>entry level programming jobs gone
I detest that these jobs have been given away to these foreign retards. Not only are they completely incompetent at doing the job, but we've given away our comfort jobs to people from civilizations that were incapable of making conditions good for themselves, and our people have to live like shit because of it.

Vince McMahon looks legit outed and legit pissed about that

millennials always amuse me, the idea that they will actually change anything is ludicrous. The boomers were the original millennials, privileged children of successful and strong people (those that fought in WWII). like the boomers before them, millennials start out thinking they will make an impact/change but as with all previous generation life happens and all those ideals of youth get thrown out the window. david hogg won't make a difference and a bunch of marching little girls won't either.

a bad mechanic blames his tools, bad economists blame the previous generation.

you will not change anything.

Attached: embarrassing.jpg (1262x592, 157K)

who would've guessed that a surplus in low-skill labor would depress low-skill wages. Or that a construction job during a time of massive economic growth pays more than it does in a lethargic economy
>also he got his job because of his dad but let's just ignore that fact

the economy is tougher right now, big whoop. It's not that things are too hard for us, it's that boomers had it too easy. So yeah, they're delusional in thinking it's the same for us as it was for them, but that doesn't make you a victim, kek. Go to school and become an engineer. Or learn to weld. I'm really sorry that working at Best Buy doesn't pay enough to raise a family

imagine being so buttblasted just because someone had it easier than you. The boomers had it easier than workers in the 1880s. And we have it harder than them. It's not an excuse to be a worthless piece of garbage

Attached: boomer 50 bucks for used shit worth a dollar.png (567x431, 399K)

Yes, of course. And remember: American greatness is defined by military strength combined with the number of wars we can wage and win. Patriotism has nothing to do with demographics. It's all about kissing the ass of anyone who fights for your freedumb. Was I ever in the service? Heh, no. What's that? You heard I spent the 60s burning draft cards and smoking joints? Look kid, you can kindly get the fuck away from me. I'm trying to grill burgers here.

Attached: lw3zqoui5hv01.jpg (750x739, 70K)

firm with groveling eye contact

Attached: BOOMER TEACHES JOB.png (1848x1017, 283K)

I have a theory about this -- Foreigners are let in these jobs:
(1) To drive down wages;
(2) to lessen the value of credentials [because of their rampant fraud & resume harvesting];
(3) which makes it more difficult to get such a job;
(4) and increases the time unemployed when you do get "let go";
(5) forcing you to live on savings for extended times;
(6) depleting your ability to accumulate/save resources;
(7) and thereby squeeze the middle-class even more.

IOW / TL;DR -- It's a plan to simultaneously replace citizens while at the same time weakening the citizen.

Those numbers don't mean shit. Look up the price of a computer then compared to today.

And protest against Israel? What are you a democrat nazi? Heh look, that bill that Lord Trump passed which made it illegal for business' to boycott Israel only affects libtard companies anyway, what do you care? Israel is BASED and doing all the hardwork in the ME, speaking of which why don't you go and sign up for the Army?

Attached: Boomers.jpg (680x435, 66K)

This. But honestly most of the boomers were too young to vote then, but they didn’t do anything to reverse it for the 60 years they have been in power (generation x never had their own president. Bill Clinton president in1992 and trump president in 2016 were born the same year. Let that sink in)

Attached: 3ECBA12B-ADDA-4DD9-A016-0941586B463E.gif (210x158, 1.94M)

This is the correct answer.

boomers also should have chimped in 1957 when little rock was integrated at bayonet point, but they were probably too young.

but they should have wiped out the hippies instead of letting them literally take over all institutions of power, like media, law, academia, government, etc.

Lots of genx are already dead or dying.

>taxes
Over about every 7 years we give about trillion dollars to the university system.
>taxes
If my wife and I retired today I would go from paying 70k in federal taxes to 25k or less
>Taxes
any unfunded feel good program that was voted in by a boomer will be paid off all generations hence

>imagine being so buttblasted just because someone had it easier than you.
It's not that they had it easier that irks me, it's that (a) they are completely unsympathetic, unable to even be the guy at the bar you can have a drink with who will listen to your troubles*, and (b) they are completely unrepentantly averse to even considering the fact that they themselves have made it harder for subsequent generations.

* -- Got fired from your job? Well, obviously it's *YOU* that are the problem! Regardless of anything else, because things like shitty blame-shifting, or contract-cancelations, or any myriad of other things can't POSSIBLY be it, it's *YOU*.
(Distilled "encouragement" from my Boomer father.)

Good, Hippies 2.0 should hurry up and die. At least heroin removed them faster than their parent's generation. A reminder that the early 90sSJWs are the gen x kids of hippies. Watch the movie PCU.

But you're not a TRUE conservative unless you vigorously masturbate to the constitution fives times a day. Thank god I get Viagra through my healthcare coverage. Now let me explain why you 20-something shits are so goddamn entitled.

Attached: 20151104_tankersly.jpg (960x540, 80K)

Plz don't jinx me.

>Those numbers don't mean shit. Look up the price of a computer then compared to today.
Look up the prices of groceries compared to today.

>some people actually believe this is real

Yeah sure was great having the same few things to eat every day and no one had money to eat out. No avocado toast or keto atkins bars.

If you really want to cherry pick compare the price of gas in 73-74 to today.