Jussie Smollett To Be "Held Accountable" For Potential False Report, Police Claims

hotnewhiphop.com/jussie-smollett-to-be-held-accountable-for-potential-false-report-police-claims-news.71643.html

The Chicago Police Department is casting doubt on the actor's story.
An investigation was launched after Jussie Smollett reported an attack. The Chicago Police department initially announced that the case would be treated with care as a potential hate crime. After running into issues with gaps in video footage and other setbacks, legal authorities have decided to specify that Jussie Smollett will be held accountable if his report proved to be false.

Attached: 1541029878626.png (1550x1426, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201474872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: You just got bumped.gif (220x220, 65K)

Attached: 1531025625264.jpg (2363x2929, 3.54M)

they better make this moron pay dearly

KEK

Good

$50-60 fine at the most, I'd say.

he will probably get an ward for this, like a golden globe or an actual oscar

It was clear as day from the getgo that it was a false flag.

they should make him wear one of these pic related. It could say something like "im a dirty jew liar"

Attached: asssbutts.jpg (408x612, 19K)

Hold Harris and booker accountable for their bullshit race bait of this incident to push their authoritarian anti “lynching” law

> muh modern day lynching

I hope that JUSTie had direct communications with Kamala and Cory booker. Wouldn't that be funny.

Attached: 1520933656580.png (1932x1092, 2.3M)

bump.

At least he started a conversation on the things the LGBT/minority/jewish community deal with daily in Trumps America.

Except they don't deal with it. Go fuck yourself.

Why are Democrats the party of false witness?

chicago pd can close a case finally, a false report

>chicago pd can close a case finally

Attached: 1531139980401.gif (260x195, 1.13M)

Black white brown, this is one thing they do right. They dont take kindly to this sort of shit in their city. Rham doesnt either, he will stay silent and let them go to work.

Are you being retarded on purppose?

No, but seeing as you can't articulate exactly what you mean and why you called me retarded I'm gonna assume you're mentally handicapped.

Ok

Have Hairy Cameltoe and Spurtacus revised their original comments yet or are they quietly hoping this all goes away and everyone forgets their affiliation with this lying nigger-jew?

I'm less offended by the fact that he made the story up because lying is the typical domain of leftists and I'm used to it by now.

What really offends my is how absolutely retarded his story is. I mean fuck, if you are going to make a story up at least do a good job of it.

>I'm less offended by the fact that he made the story up because lying is the typical domain of leftists and I'm used to it by now.

>What really offends my is how absolutely retarded his story is. I mean fuck, if you are going to make a story up at least do a good job of it.

>leftists
>left vs right
Hey kike. Mueller goes public and JIDF won't be able to defend against the damning evidence contained within exposing Israel. you'll probably kill yourself when that happens.

If they get him on a false report nobody will even find out til weeks later at the soonest. Too many big names have already come out in support for this faggot. They'll suppress it.

If they didn't, why would Harris need to introduce an anti lynching bill? Checkmate, bigot.

it was probably their idea

wut

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201474872

Attached: 1548792570995.png (1280x1377, 908K)

it's true, chicago fag. We have so much crime that even adding shit on that isn't even true, will bring the full fury of all of chicago down on you.

Attached: F02FA4D2-E265-4FD6-8DD4-17F466AB0CC9.jpg (600x450, 211K)

Some schizophrenic anons on Jow Forums have taken everything posted here so seriously that they suspect almost everything of being part of some kind of conspiracy against them.
>post in favor of liberal view
"shill!"
>post against a conservative view
"Shareblue Shill!"
>post something pro-conservative in a way they oppose
>"Divide and conquer shill"
>post something intentionally retarded
"Discord tranny shill!"
I'm not going to bother showing the math but anyone who thinks legit "shills" are responsible for even 5% of the post made here are absolutely delusional.

Ironically it is they themselves who bump the very threads they despise and motivate legit shills by demonstrating exactly the frustration and anger they intend to cause.

Attached: DuZI9AuWsAAxZzz.jpg (543x680, 42K)

>What really offends my is how absolutely retarded

Yep, and you had people believing it, even here, especially on /tv/.

Yeah man, there's groups of MAGA lynchers walking MAGA country Chicago with rope and bleach and can spot an faggot nigger actor a mile away in the snowy night.

fuck democrats

>Hot New Whip Hop
Is this a real thing?

Fucking beautiful, I can’t wait to watch this faggotry unravel. Stupid leftist faggot.

Attached: 64C2FF9A-FBD3-4B5C-8183-A81AC6CEE50E.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

>jussie
it's like they wanted their kid to grow up to be a false flagging fag

To be fair, I was planning a MAGA lynching that night, but it was too chilly.

Attached: Dance Wagie.png (1132x864, 1.43M)

How fast is the MSM gonna bury this story when it comes out he faked it?

You understand that just because Jussie's claim is not provable doesn't mske it necessarily false.

>JUSTie Smollett
CROWN HIM

Yikes!

Attached: 8944fa440518a3d46a5a1959384406726cec81142d1dbf0187f5432d1048ef1d.png (735x396, 254K)

>After spending a day in special counseling and paying a $150 fine, Me. Smollet made a public apology on Twitter and said, “whites are allright.”

Instantly. This isn't high up on normie radar. I'm pretty sure only we really even care at this point because everyone knows it's bullshit and liberals just want it to disappear.

I think it will provide some ammo against the blue-checks that used the story to virtue signal and shit.

Attached: Liesarefun.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Chicago PD
>pressing charges against a gay black Democrat actor
Not gonna happen. There'd be riots. People would lose their jobs.
Even if hotnewhiphop is a reliable source here, their out is "if it *proves* false." Not if it there's just no evidence, but if its proven false. That's actually a high bar as long Justie sticks to his story.

Attached: 01jtty.jpg (1024x683, 58K)

>Not gonna happen. There'd be riots. People would lose their jobs.
Imagine being as confident as an inbred ashkenazi jew like you. You're in for a surprise.

Did al sharpton or jesse jackson chime in on this "incident"?

Been saying it since day 1.

>2 rednecks with MAGA hats go out of their way to show up at Subway at 2am and happen to know about a gay C-list actor and assault him saying "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY" in freezing cold
>mfw

Attached: 1548650429421.gif (256x256, 458K)

Nah, but I think Ja Rule did.

>www.hotnewhiphop.com
get aids, nigger

This was the most recent article faggot.

Attached: 1526416332799.png (1350x1026, 510K)

You dont know Chicago.
The black officers will be the first to fuck with him for shitting in their city. The Jewish mayor will back them and favors will be traded to get it all done.

>Refuses to hand his phone over

...he's got CP on it, right?

#JusticeForJussie
Fight hate crimes against virtuous gay Jew niggers

No, it's [spoiler]Texts from Kamala Harris's office ordering him to do this[/spoiler]

Even black men know that you don't fuck with Chicago police. They put up with so much bullshit every day that they do not fuck around.

You're still a shill due to you trying to distract from the thread pointing out an anti white psyop that was shilled in the media.

Your post is proof of where your loyalties lie and what you're trying to do is transparent. Only a Jew lies this much and then doubles down on the lies.

This. He could have just said "a white man assaulted me and called me a nigger" and it would at least have been something that could have potentially happened, unlike his story.

Funny how they near always use "Allegedly", unless a black man said a white guy did something, then it's just a fact

He's a Q-tard. So his IQ is less than 80. Safely ignore his posts.

>someone mentions exposing Israel
>JIDF springs into action

>if
Tell me when something actually happens

>they should make him wear one of these pic related. It could say something like "im a dirty jew liar"

Or just "dirty jew"

The lying is implied.

Attached: jussie_presser.jpg (960x591, 245K)

because no one in their right mind would willingly go along with their policies

I'd like to agree with you but then I'd be a raging faggot.

Its because people like this, most people, have never really experienced racism, so they have this cartoonish version of it in their head.
Its like that one story where that black chick on some campus said a bunch of white boys in a red pick up truck were driving their truck in circles at her while calling her nigger and what not.
turned out the bitch just wanted to get out of the exams she hadn't studied for the next day.

They'll never be able to "prove" it because of those lost 60s of video.

He will get a warning and not apologize.
He will be having lunch with the Obamas next week.

Imagine thikning you're in control.

I'm pointing out how fucked up Chicago is.
He belongs in jail.
Nothing will happen to him.
The police will announce the investigation is closed.
The whole thing will go in the memory hole.
You're a fucking moron.

Im pointing out how stupid you are for thinking that he's not gonna be charged.

With filing a false police report?
Be real. Laws are to punish whites.
Worst case scenario, he'll check into a rehab for whatever substance he was abusing that night.
Nothing will happen to him, retard.

Makes you wonder why there is little to no reliable info on this case with days.

He's right, absoultely nothing will happen to this nigger kike faggot, for reasons that he is a nigger kike faggot in a town run by niggers, kikes, and faggots. The law doesn't apply to them, only whites

Israelis like you will be slaughtered by Iran

>looks like its time to shut it down again

Attached: 160103-rahmZionist.jpg (1468x1000, 100K)

>he speaks the truth
>he must be a Jew

WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU UTTER FUCKING RETARD. THEY'RE GUNNING FOR YOU AND WONT STOP UNTIL YOURE IN CHAINS OR DEAD

Haha. You're going to war against Iran without the help of the USA. Bibi is a bitch and a fucking loser.

How many false rape claims have led to charges?

This is why the US is lost. Even when confronted with the truth, like Trump is a Zionist or that your people are actively being demonized and made out to be terrorists simply for existing, your only recourse is to call them an Israeli shill

The IDF will be slaughtered by the muslims. Retards like you will be the first to die. The IDF is the true goyim. You are a goyim.

Attached: 1529071353187.jpg (1180x1366, 892K)

I've never heard of one.
Or fake hate crime reports leading to charges.
Chicago police are busy investigating savages shooting each other.

>Ill listen to the msm when it fits MY narrative huuuuuurrrduuuuuuurrrrr

We deserve to be slaughtered, because of idiots like you that cant see the writing on the wall

Holy shit that pic?

Liamneesonnkillsblackbastard.jpg

Subpoena the retard's phone records!

Attached: suckmyfingercunt.jpg (635x600, 96K)

great
how about we start doing this with the #metoo crowd now

bump

I like hnhh, its users share the edgyness of anons. The comments were surprisingly not bluepilled.

Oh shit. You're right. I can't wait for Barr to antitrust thee tech companies so that shitposting becomes fun again.

Attached: 1536408207576.png (874x1105, 204K)

Bump

They should find those homeless black guys and have them sue cnn

Have no fear. The FBI is on it. Solving this particular case will be a walk in the park for our learned G-men.

Attached: threatening_letter_FBI.jpg (1336x883, 130K)

OY VEY! FEDERAL CRIMES!`

someone should send this to chicago pd

Rape, ape out, bribe, fine
What you dont do is shit in CPDs yard.