The 51st state

The 51st state

Attached: IMG_20190210_202756.jpg (1080x1349, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWjC_mrucY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's another Italy licks the ass of the now dominant country again

Fuck off

Attached: 1520128561245.webm (852x480, 2.53M)

Attached: 1543224386749.png (1433x764, 2.07M)

Inb4 kikes concern troll over the symbolism. They are symbols of vanquished foes and symbols of power.

Attached: 1540565204542.png (992x506, 359K)

Attached: 1545549265502.webm (852x480, 2.36M)

EU is the dominant "country", why are you mad?

Eu is gonna collapse next month. It's not a country and their power wanes by the day.

So which is Putin and which is the statue of liberty fucking Italy just trolled you retards with satire.

It'll be longer than a month but I agree.

It's a carnival, retard. It's entertainment

Holy fuck, these guys unironically put God Emperor Trump in their parade so usher in the age of the Imperium of Man.

He forever grows stronger.

I now know how I'm going to customize my Ultramarines.

>So which is Putin and which is the statue of liberty fucking Italy just trolled you retards with satire.
It's not satire It's hilarious how this is the talking point you shills were given about this. "HURR DURR ITS SATIRE".

It's like wearing a necklace of vanquished ears of your enemies.

Attached: 1526803538258.png (470x283, 167K)

seeand

fuck off Netherlands, you guys are just pissed that Italy is way better than you

Attached: 1549456186783.jpg (640x960, 91K)

/tg/ blames you for this Jow Forums

>horus talon
worrying

How much would it cost to buy that statue? I want to put it up in Jew York next to the statue of liberty

No they don't. But Israeli shills are angry. Israelis like you. Good thing you fucking kikes are gonna pay really soon. Mueller goes public and there's literally no amount of shilling that will be able to mitigate the damage his report will cause to israel.

>Can't even enjoy satire without getting mad

Attached: lel.jpg (323x311, 26K)

>Israelis like you

Are you on crack?

wats up with the commie stuff at the shoulder?

hey shlomo nice proxy. Literally only Israeli shills pretend like boards are 1 person and it's obvious that if you're claiming another board is blaming this board it's actually israeli shills complaining and doing dmage control. Thank God you'll all be dead after Mueller goes public and we don't defend Israel from the muslims.

>wats up with the commie stuff at the shoulder?
see here

Thanks for sharing this based Italian user. Made my day. Kek!

Come può una nazione essere così basado?

Someone built a giant Big E meme of Trump and loaded it with even more memes. When you point it out they get mad and call you a Jew.

>ultras marines
ill just pretend I didn't see that.

Attached: captain jack russells.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>it's satire!

Attached: 1533691088191.jpg (750x841, 125K)

>Putin on his shoulder isn't satire

Attached: lmao.gif (500x374, 379K)

awesome

What a retard

KEK
This is fugging based af

Attached: salvini-trump (1).jpg (826x826, 78K)

Attached: 1529091329043.jpg (1433x763, 614K)

Based

Italian renaissance right there

Based

Not gonna lie, that's amazing

>celebrating the dead god on his life support throne from your shitty children's boardgame

Attached: 3SHk9.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

>having fun is cringey
do you think all festivals and the like are cringey? What about the dragons at Chinese festivals? Being a bitter faggot isn't enough reason to dislike something

to be fair it's fitting all of trumps plans are getting fucked half the people he's trusted stabbed him in the back and he's stuck like the corpse emperor barley keeping chaos out

Lol în your wet Dreams maby .
Heil Europa!!!

Someone actually brought a 2016 meme to life in such an expensive way in 2019. Based

Get ready for 2020 as the democratic party tears itself apart as 10 different candidates bend over backwards to prove they are the real 'progressive' meanwhile Trump live tweets

Its ironic that you tards arent understanding the irony of the 40k reference, that or youre all bootlickers, idk

The God Emperor of Mankind wanted to do away with religion, he also promoted science and technological prowess while conquering the stars under his banner.

Trump Jr. should buy this and put it in Macy's Thanksgiving parade next year

>warhammer 40000 series
fuck journalists

Maga Marines

Dunno.
If we can make families again without the threat of being divorced for nothing and lose everithing, i would be donw tho.

yeah he was a faggot good thing Horus fucked him up

>The God Emperor of Mankind wanted to do away with religion, he also promoted science and technological prowess while conquering the stars under his banner.
Religion and science are compartmentalized because there is only OBJECTIVE TRUTH.

According to history italy picking sides didn't work out too well.

When you people finally admit that shitalians are literally the whitest people on earth?

>sisters of battle
Divine

damn this blows our shitty carnival out of the water

btw is half-dabbing the new nazi salute?

The hit a little to close to home, honestly

>not a 3D tabletop game
thats strange, I dont know any 2D tabletop games

tic tac toe

bump

Pop-culture memeing is incredibly effective against leftards as was shown by orc posting.
Wh40k is of the few non-leftist settings in fiction. You can easily parallel Chaos with leftism and have a good reaction among normies. Learn to ideological warfare faggot.

Attached: 1544885347397.jpg (1425x1071, 339K)

Thank God it's not in Poland. Cocksucking-meter finally has some respite although that damned Middle East conference is drawing near...

Attached: Italia.png (490x600, 310K)

40K is based but too bad that a good number of neckbeards are cucks

bump

Waps should stick to lasagna.

This on has closed captions

youtube.com/watch?v=EWjC_mrucY4

Lmao that is amazing

i love how they dont know anything about warhammer

holy fuck

vanquished jew on the shoulder. holy shit.

nice work Italy
I'm having Spaghetti in your honor tonight

>h-haha, satire!
>Official description literal correctly identifies Trump as a symbol of anti-intellectualism and a paragon for humanity going forward.
Last I checked, anti-intellectualism, insofar as it is, in practice, required by anti-establishmentism, is a cultural movement in most places around the world, including Italy. I think that spaghetti-nigger's serious in his description, at least in this regard.

That's some Berserk shit right there

He's failing at keeping chaos out. The border guards literally rescue 'spics who get stuck on top of the border fence. Miss Steinle rolls in her grave. (P.S. I knew this would happen so didn't vote in that election.)

are pastaniggers less cucked than the rest of western europe
is it the semitic rape mixture

bump

This is a great publicity stunt for the Carnival

bump

How is MSM and the left reacting to this?

Attached: 1534220675008.gif (500x267, 996K)

Can you explain?

Attached: helper_confused.jpg (125x100, 3K)

bump

bump.

Attached: Fun.jpg (497x276, 33K)

Nah, it's just meta-ironic. You see, it kicks ass and it's epic and a lot of fun, but it also bombastic and over the top and jingoistic. People are free to interpret as they want.
It doesn't change the fact that is, politically speaking, the aura that Trump has. Even if you're a critical of trump, you can make fun/have fun of/with him by saying that is a blonde loud millionaire Reagan on steroids, and potrait it as such. But if you potrait him a diapered baby you're just beign petty, divisive and acidic

Based AND redpilled

Attached: 1471509786488.png (278x373, 104K)

Was it intended to be an insult?

Lmao

This country I...I can't anymore

Based