Based gooks

>Turkey is urging China to close its ‘concentration camps’ following the reported death of a famous Uighur musician and poet. The Foreign Ministry spokesman Hami Aksoy called the nation’s treatment of the ethnic minority ‘a great cause of shame for humanity’. He said it was ‘no longer a secret’ that the Turkic Muslim population are facing pressure and ‘systematic assimilation’ in western China.

Read more: metro.co.uk/2019/02/10/turkey-demands-china-shuts-concentration-camps-muslims-tortured-8503123/?ito=social&fbclid=IwAR27QUp-3JF6AVw0mgrDSDHr3QL27zYKkSvruv55dpUKc2VUqjggGBx-y7U?ito=cbshare

Attached: IMG_20190210_200330_984.jpg (1080x1288, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1549831348894.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>assimilating into another country's culture is a bad thing

Attached: 1549822862081.png (800x800, 84K)

Fake news. There are no concentration camps in China.

>Free food
>Free beer
>Free marriages

Moslem roaches is better exterminated

After seeing the mess that turkroaches have made in Europe I can't really see any problem with what China is dong in that region.

Ching's do, what they have to in Ching's own country!

Hate gay/pol, can't upload based webm with sound...

I'll upload it on /gif, will post a link back here

Actually, it is. If you go live in some shitty place, do you assimilate and become shit? No. You either live somewhere else or conquer the place you live in. Otherwise you are a cuck. You shouldn't want people to assimilate into your culture either, because that will only pollute yours.

Brb gonna go buy more chinese imports

Where could I upload .MP4 video?
Bitchute is still processing

God i fucking h8 the muslim especifically the morocans and the turkroaches.
Keep it clean China.

Good to know turkey only cares when Muslims are involved. Torch all shitskins

I applaud Chairman Xi’s policy of Muslim Exterminatus

i.4cdn.org/gif/1549831348894.webm

Enjoy!

I'm confused. Am I supposed to care?

Yeah
>That scum is slow to start, but will become unstoppable in few years time(~5), just like it took niggers 50 years

I only wish that white cultures weren't so kiked up and accepting of the destruction of our own race and culture.

Attached: Barbara-Lerne-Spectre.jpg (260x237, 9K)

No different than American cops.

still better than us cops

>No different than American cops.
Burger cops are hysteric pussies in comparison.
I'd say them Ching's waffen SS aestetic

>broken English

kill yourself commie

china is what happens when the mask falls off you ignorant fuck. You unironically think China are based?
you'll have your wish because America is next to become full commie once the mask slips completely

Why is nobody bringing up Turkey's treatment of Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, and Assyrians? They are hypocrites

>Chinks so mad with all their public death's that they have to kill other ethnicities to make them look less like insect

Attached: 1545240469065.jpg (800x1067, 117K)

>concentration camps
Are Muslims learning Jewish tricks?

>Turkey's treatment of Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, and Assyrians
Nah the armenian genocide is a bigger lie than the holohoax

Based