The black pill is the white pill

Stop feeling bad about all the gay, trans, pedo and other degeneracy. Here is the white pill. It's from nature. Native American eschatology says that in the final days "a mystic fog will arise out of the earth and dilute men's minds so they cannot distinguish right from wrong". Part of this madness is "you will see men become women and women become men" and so on. These madnesses are culling functions launched by Earth itself, which is a soft machine. The machine is designed above our comprehension. It knows how to take care of itself. The fact is human population has reached the limits of what is safe for life to continue on Earth without collapsing the machine. Causes: the Baby Boom, then the Boom having a second Boom, Millennial. Also Hispanic, Chinese, African and Indian birth rates, which are toxic and will be corrected in ways you will shortly see. The machine has switched on and the "mystic fog" has diluted the minds of all humans Nature has deemed unfit to continue their genetic line. These are your LGBTs, your blue and pink haired femen monstrosities, and your real life incels (almost none of you here).

If you are repulsed by gay, trans, and all the other things going on today, congratulations. Nature has deemed your genetic line worthy to continue. Those who attract to such things are genetically condemned. Your job according to Nature is to locate another of the opposite sex who is similarly repulsed and create SMALL families with them. 1-3 children, if that, but at least 1. You are witnessing a culling. It is not manmade. It is Nature. Study the Rat Utopia experiment. You are the Beautiful Ones. Welcome to Kali Yuga. You've been chosen. SURVIVE. And enjoy the ride.

This explanation makes sense, doesn't it?
And there is your white pill.

Attached: Nitrofuantoin Macro-Mono 100 mg-EON.jpg (300x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_leyenda_hopi5.htm
un.org/press/en/2009/gaef3242.doc.htm
alamongordo.com/prophecies_of_Alois_Irlmaier.html
youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thread.

Attached: 1.webm (640x1136, 1.11M)

>Study the Rat Utopia experiment. You are the Beautiful Ones. Welcome to Kali Yuga. You've been chosen. SURVIVE. And enjoy the ride.
I think you're just confused.
The beautiful ones were the ones isolated from the rest, so they were spared from violence, but lost touch with social behaviors, including sex or caring for their young.
So you're talking about NEETs.

Does it show boi pucci?

The whole point is that we are supposed to be a CIVILIZATION, you can butt-fuck whoever you want in the woods, and rape kids and eat people infact that's what everyone did before colonization. Ofcourse it's "of nature". Doesn't make it good, fuck you are retarded op, go live in africa you cuck.

Like op do you realize the brown races were literally sitting around camp fires passing little kids around to fuck and eat before we taught them it was bad? You speak as if natives were some civilized elven race that lost their way, they were fucking cave men you retarded piece of shit.

How about natives letting sailors fuck their wives so they could get some cool metal trinkets and pocket watches. LMAO. Fuck you op, suck start a shotgun fag.

Hm

This place is full of fucking crazy people lmao

And Yet Here You Are
yourehereforeverbtw.jpg

OP has some very well thought out and thoroughly stated points

>SURVIVE. And enjoy the ride.

i'll do my best.

Thanks user

>your logic

I can totally live in africa and have a normal and successful life with a happy family, all I have to do is ignore all the bad stuff, lol XD.

Naw op you are fucking dumb as fuck. The best part was you qouting natives, that was the cherry ontop. Isn't it weird how most eskimos have european dna. Wonder how that happened. Oh nvm they literally told us they traded their wives and kids for sewing needles and shit, these people must being amazingly smart, we should listen to them. :)

Don't neglect your duties user

Attached: giant-golden-retriever-tongue-B3YPJ6.jpg (1300x956, 141K)

???

what do you mean? i can't really argue with the OP on any of their points. they're pretty much correct.

>lol I have no argument, oh well here is a meme

everything is groovy man, just ignore the bad stuff... LOL XD

Refusing to argue absurdities with people you haven't met over a glowing rectangular screen is one of the highlight marks of the ones Nature chose. You already know you're not with Nature, you're gay and that's why this post triggered you, among other reasons. Scoot along now, squish back in your pile of feces, disease and semen and let Nature do its job. No one invited you here. This is an information thread for the ones Nature picked.

Not the ones she didn't.

>lol just ignore the bad stuff user, it's easy. Your kids will be fine because it's totally just evolution or some shit. All the bad people will die off, don't worry. :^)

pretty dumb bro

He's doomed. Ignore him.

Interesting how almost all religions have an end times prediction that correlates heavily with what we are facing now. Would like to hear more on these native American end times events.

What is absurd is your childish understanding of reality. The point of civilization is to keep a populace healthy, without those rules or guidelines the "healthy, normal" genese will be quickly subsumed. Just like Jow Forums, or cancer in the human body. Civilizations are organic, they also have an expiration date. It's like saying someone with terminal cancer will be fine because their foot is still healthy. Seems like really basic and ignorant understanding of the whole western situation.

there will always be bad stuff. others will always try to undermine, subvert or control you. the victors become the good guys and the losers become the bad guys. that's just life. i don't like it any more than you do, and as much as i want to argue with OP, i really can't.

Howdy user, here is a good place to start, but beware, Hopi prophecy has been correct so far and it is not for the faint hearted, it's terrifying and frankly deserves its own thread:
"The Mystic Fog" - Hopi Prophecy
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_leyenda_hopi5.htm
About midway down, under Dan Evehema. I'll post a few more articles for you.

I agree 100%, but in the mean time, Africans will be like 3 billion soon, Chinks will be like 4 billion, and the food has to be doubled by 2050 but it wont be, so there will Billions dying within 50 years, wars, famines, its going to get fucking absolutely nuts

un.org/press/en/2009/gaef3242.doc.htm

no, the planet can't sustain such a large population. that's the takeaway. the reason asia and africa are overpopulated is the transfer and of technology from the west to asia and africa. food and medicine. it can't go on forever.

Another prophecy, from Bavaria. This prophet has also been pretty much correct 10 for 10.

alamongordo.com/prophecies_of_Alois_Irlmaier.html

So they just legalized pedos and brought in 40 million niggers. How are your genes going to survive now? The whole point of my argument is that the progressives want you to ignore them, because they can keep pushing further and further. Remember that qoute, all that needs to happen for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. Op is advising you to do nothing and ignore all the bad stuff, instead of standing up against it. Op is a retard.

The Machine will correct it. Nature knows what its doing. Earth does not need leftists, environments or other arrogant human squalor. We are ants on this vessel and are about to get put in our place.

If natives were so smart, why did they rape their own kids and eat human flesh.... GOTCHA.

Maybe the whole reason europeans conquered them is because of their degenerate ways, and maybe muslims will do the same to us, because we ignored it all.

>Africans will be like 3 billion soon, Chinks will be like 4 billion, and the food has to be doubled by 2050 but it wont be, so there will Billions dying within 50 years
Do you see a problem with this. We've been taught to by preening leftist boomer narcissists. Nature does not GIVE. A. FUCK. Observe how lions rip apart gazelles. Frogs gobble up rodents. Wildebeests stomp, fuck and die. Nature is based. It doesn't care. It's a soft machine.

Every human race whose birth rates do not cooperate with that machine will die of thirst, disease and starvation. It's why Latinos used to upset me but now they make me chuckle. Cooperate with the machine. Live.

Mass purge starts in 30 years

Attached: World Fucked.jpg (1838x1838, 472K)

and the harsher things get, the more clever you need to be to survive.

gotta cut off the fat, as it were

>Cooperate with the machine. Live.
whats the best way to do this?

It's already started. When you gaze back through history worldwide, you will notice hordes of all look the same brown males surge northward into economic powerhouses to dilute and destroy them shortly before a natural catastrophe. It's no different now. This is why at first when I noticed browns moving en grande masse into Europe and the USA, I felt despair. But I kept looking and dug deeper into history and noticed it was a pattern. For whatever reason, to Nature brown faceless hordes are considered cannon fodder and also a coalmine canary.

When you see hordes and masses of them invading your country that is your signal to flee, and usually north. Babylon, Athens, Rome, it never changes. The babbling brown masses invading en masse warn that an extinction level event is coming FAST.

I would wife up and move north now.

Live as close to nature as you can, get off the grid as best you can, find a wife, build small families. Refuse to be engaged by chaos generators like the gay Canadian. Turn a blind bemused eye to the activities of the Yuga. Watch the seasons, observe the skies. Nature will always warn you what to do if you're watching.

Truth. The fact you realize this means Nature has selected you. Continue your genes.

>I would wife up and move north now.

that's a tall order these days, user

But what about the Jews? Without them most of this would not have been made possible. Also this is a nice thread ngl

Attached: ComfyShitposting.jpg (550x550, 183K)

Nature is tough. It has to be faced or your line won't continue. Nature makes no difference between us and bears. Think the way a bear does. How will you find your mate?

Isn't this the plot of FF7

>When you see hordes and masses of them invading your country that is your signal to flee

My country is 40% brown, you crazy dude. Nothing can fix this shit except ww3.

>that is your signal to flee, and usually north. Babylon, Athens, Rome, it never changes. The babbling brown masses invading en masse warn that an extinction level event is coming FAST.

Im not that well versed in History, but I dont remember any of the babylonians, greeks, or Romans surviving by going North. Are you saying they did? Also, fucking look at Sweden, man they are fucked with Mudslime hordes already taking over there.

I do agree though, something about us Whites being able to survive and acclimate to winters, but the rest of them can't. Was thinking about buying some acreage in Maine, but then found out about Pic related, jew leftists of course pushing an invasion there

Attached: Maine.jpg (500x284, 24K)

They're chaos generators. They usually penetrate healthy societies the way malware does, shut down all the antimalware apps and antiviri and seize rootkit control then spread their chaos. It's unclear why Nature permits human malware but it does. I think gnostics saw this and were confronted by a similar question in why God permits a Devil. We'll never know. It's not our circus and not our monkeys. We do not run the machine. Our task if chosen is to cooperate with it and survive it.

Attached: ICantDisagree.jpg (499x442, 86K)

>I dont remember any of the babylonians, greeks, or Romans surviving by going North
No, I am saying brown barbarian hordes went north INTO Babylon, Athens and Rome and destroyed all three. The smart ones who were selected by Nature saw this, observed what occurred, took notes, and fled. This is why we have a few recorded accounts of how the end of each civilization happened. We'll either start paying real attention to those accounts or not. I am paying attention and so are you.

Also of you're an incel who can't get laid sorry but the planet thanks you for your sacrifice.

wishful thinking, this won't self correct by itself homie

>It's unclear why Nature permits human malware but it does. I think gnostics saw this and were confronted by a similar question in why God permits a Devil. We'll never know.
This happens because it Evolves intelligence and allows Evolution to push forward. Only the smartest, strongest, and next generations raised in higher consciousness, intelligence, and strength are right now learning and being red/black pilled and coming up with solutions to not only survive, but also to fight back as well

Well Nature had ear marked races like the African for extinction which, had it been left undisturbed, would have been in full swing by now. Since their birthrate is skyrocketing (and I usually leave the Malthusian aspects of life to natural phenomenons and events) we would have to intervene to get rid of them. Gays, trannys, etc will immediately die off once society is shattered beyond repair

we're 2-3 years away from one of the most destructive periods in human history. the boomers have made this period one of the most capital rich in human history but with their total move into retirement means that the world will enter into one of the most capital poor periods ever because of demographic inversion.
this means that the cost of capital will skyrocket. consider that all modern economies are completely driven by cheap credit, what happens when that cheap credit no longer exists?

shit will hit the fan globally. every developed country but one will be hammered by this. the US is the only exception. as most of the develop world descends into chaos that money will only come to one place, papa Murica. why do you think Trump renewed the Lautenberg immigration amendment. he's cut refugees from everywhere in the world but one. the Lautenberg amendment allows persecuted Jews in Europe fast track refugee status. it also applies to former Eastern Bloc Christians. funny that Trump would renew such act when Jews are facing zero persecution in Europe. it's not so funny when you consider that Europe is going to go through tremendous turmoil and upheaval within a very short time.

have you noticed which industries Trump wants back in America? steel, aluminum, autos and petro chemical. all of those industries are vital in case of a war scenario. the world is about to enter a very chaotic time. with the breakdown of the global supply chains every nation that does't grow enough food for itself will starve. we're talking famine on a continental scale.

this isn't even considering the real threat of balkanization at home.

Nature is a self-cleansing, self-correcting machine and one of epic, based brutality. We each make the decision to cooperate with this based brutality and survive in the long term or work against it for debased, fleeting profits in the short term and die out. Whatever our decision is, Nature doesn't concern itself. It simply moves on like "the caravan". We're either on that caravan and aware or the barking dogs left behind.

>we would have to intervene to get rid of them.
Nature is handling it. Why do you think so many exotic and lethal diseases start there? It's not the white race doing that. It's their own arrogant refusal to curtail birth rates, develop true civilizations and cooperate with the machine.

and elites.
>trump derangement syndrome
>pedophilia
>nannies
we're the ones who get cannibalized by the violent mobs.

Latin indio tribes will become extinct the same way but their march advance into America is a warning America is about to be hit by something or several somethings slicing human population at least in half. Deagle agrees with this assessment.

That does seem to be one of the machine's goals. You're correct.

you are a moron dude. You can't even wrap your head around basic philosophy, let alone politics. Opposites exist in nature because???? Chaos makes stuff happen. Next you will say money is evil because jews invented it, yet society wouldn't exist without jews fucking around with money. Try not to fry your brain overthinking things.

This is a decent theory and makes a lot of sense

>America is about to be hit by something or several somethings slicing human population at least in half.

i don't see what could do that besides yellowstone or nuclear war.

But we can't simply let them live. Why not speed up the process for nature?

>the US is the only exception
We have a chance but we are not the exception. Nature doesn't care about red stripes, eagles and white stars on a blue field. Nature simply is. Any culture or nation that cooperates with that will survive. Any that refuses will die. It's that simple.

>We'll either start paying real attention to those accounts or not. I am paying attention and so are you.
I got you, yeah were woke AF, but now its like, what now? If we go North we're butted up against Leafs who have a faggot leader who is flooding his own Country with invading Hordes, the shit is almost literally everywhere. Small individual pockets of rural families scattered about isn't going to cut it. Look at the jews, they survuive so long because of collectivism, its always about them as a group first, and we dont have that, we are individual first and anyone who tries to collectivize gets called a nazi, racist, etc. We need a bayst Ethnostate that relies on deeply ingrained multi-generational collectivism, nationalism, and red/black pillism to survive and grow

THE RETURN OF BELLAGIO SAMPLER!!!
what an episode !!!
Highlights:
>covers LA drills and wells fargo
>epic rant at 28:30
>blames Chi-Israel and the keifeng jews
>exposes a dindu nuffin tarot card reading witch whole STOLE his video and earned 1.3 million views, her channel is "the mystic circle"
>war cry rallies the autists with high levels of motivations

Is there a more uplifting commander then Based Bellagio?

youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ

Also the obligatory fuck jannies moddy tranny cucks and you cannot stop the memes, dreams, and kingdom of God or his end times armies

Attached: 1549788779846.jpg (500x500, 40K)

You're right about a whole lot here. Many wonder how Trump was elected or why. Lots of scenarios have been proposed. Bottom line is there are too many Latin births and when birth rates exceed the machine's recommended settings, a master being arises out of nowhere, aided by nature, to cut that population down. See
>sharks
>lions
>Adolf Hitler (view Jewish birth dates in 1920's Europe)

Liberals deny this. They are chaos generators led by chaos generators. They can't see it.

They will die.

Great bread. It makes me believe in a greater future for us all.

Attached: 1549685277282.jpg (800x420, 222K)

Is there a point at which you would not want to continue your genes, knowing that you're subjecting your offspring to inevitable suffering?

I admit I still can't determine what it is. Sadly I do kind of think it may be Yellowstone. We're stupid to think a Pompeii can't happen here. Why wouldn't it?

Because that is man, an animal and subject to the machine, attempting to push or outwit the machine. If we do that shit will happen to US.

We may be witnessing and living through some of that.

>If we go North we're butted up against Leafs
You're too civilized. What would threatened bears do? Do you think bears would care about leafs? Do you think you will once no electricity works anymore and your babies are hungry?

And what if any survive? They are obvious cancers that must be rooted out but some will be stubborn and try to survive. Worse if they infiltrate any civilizations that rise from the ashes and burn it down

If you make that decision, your line ends. Think carefully.

its better to have existed than to not have existed it all. Its not all suffering, there are victories as well, and each person also has a wide variety of changes they can affect single hadedly: see Snowden, Assange, etc

Plus, Nature is suffering. It doesn't care if the inhabitants of its biosphere "suffer". To it, that's simply Life. As Laibach sang, Life Is Life. It's worth a look at that music video desu. Laibach, even jokingly, gets it. We need to get over the concept that life should not include suffering. This is how the chaos generators seduced you all. Life is suffering. Suffering is a part of life. Observe a bird's life. Would you call that easy?

And when they do, Nature will rise in your blood and you will defend and take action. May the best man win sounds desultory but it's the way Nature views it. Do many pampered, blue checked, kippah wearing chaos generators seem particularly hardy in a tough natural environment to you? There is your answer.

i can smell you through the screen you nasty, hateful jew

whites will overcome your subversion and restore western civilization and there will be no place for you there when they do

>You're too civilized. What would threatened bears do?
I get what you're saying. To me this means off the grid, a hunter, a family man and protector, walk with God, and be someone who can kill with no hesitation when the time comes and shit hits the fan, something that is already so inherently built into you from your hunting. I dig it. Chop wood, carry water, be ready and prepared

Take a look at the post above you and determine again if I am one of those. Nature is against them. It's part of why they oppose Nature.

And some will be able to survive through civilizations that arise that aren't on our side or with their own like before. We shouldn't leave the work to others, especially since it's a righteous act anyway

It's built into all of us, except the chaos generators. I'd say wipe them out but avoidance is the best policy. Nature will take care of it for you and has more experience. Logging off. Survive all of you.

Based and Greatspiritpilled

Attached: aa6313a6b456fa1359a175cc28d7a4af9e42df4f_hq.jpg (515x516, 62K)

I wasn't posting about you fren that was directed at the dog fucking syrup chugger

Attached: 1548490689320.png (689x473, 97K)

>Based and Greatspiritpilled

i dislike these silly framing devices and allegories, but at least the OP didn't lay it on too thick.

we're overpopulated and the current state of affairs is simply not sustainable. good news is that true adversity favors the clever and prepared.

Attached: 28417.jpg (990x743, 66K)

purely from a demographic perspective we won't face a demographic induced depression. that doesn't mean we won't collapse, we have problems but ours is of national identity not survival.
nature will correct itself. when famine hits Africa and they really mass migrate things will get interesting. liberals will be crying to help them, even though the system will be stressed taking care of the boomers. Africa will become a nigger armageddon.

Attached: xbvng0ul8nz01.jpg (2048x1178, 278K)

I suddenly feel better about everything. Thanks, user.

>the machine
>the jews
>nature
>be a bear

This is schizo posting at it's finest. I love how op blames the jews just so he can fit in. I enjoyed the part where op suggested to flee the country like a coward and move to canada, where he would kill "leafs" because we are all 120lbs homosexual push overs and jews. I hope op gets his throat slit by the natives he worships.

He is a tip guys, everything isn't the jews. Most of it is crazy schizos like op. He professes to care about whites but at the same time advocates killing them instead of the brown people and kikes invading his country.

Good thread, I rate it retarded/10

>a mystic fog will arise out of the earth and dilute men's minds

Attached: 1544189645662.png (853x764, 146K)

shut up jew
everyone here knows you're a jew by the way you write
stop posting

Who is going to believe you retarded mongoloids could kill canadians when you can't even fix your nigger problem. You are too cucky to fight for your own country and you expect me to believe you will try to fight me for mine? You will get a fucking sledge hammer to your skull the moment you enter these woods tough guy. What an absolute fucking fantasy.

>we can't fight trannies and midget mexicans
>but we can totally live in the woods and fight off natives and canadians

I would just smash your skull open and rape your wife. I mean that's what you suggest doing to me right? Eh brother?

Americans are fucking retards. Never trust them.

Oh Canada, you're so naive

Attached: 1515833444678.jpg (1636x900, 314K)

Based

Excuse me what the fuck

>Next you will say money is evil because jews invented it

Jews didn't invent money you fucktard, they just skewed a naturally occurring system with 'usuary' (sounds like a parasite huh?)

Go read more faggot.