A few questions

SO let me briefly introduce myself- I'm a religious Jew, I consider abortion as murder, I think faggots shoud be killed, interracial marriages is an awful thing and women rights was one of the biggest mistakes in history.

my first question is - What the fuck is going on in the Western world? all this crap is normalised, fags are openly doing their abominations on the streets,there are abortion clinics and so on.
Some claim it's (((our))) fault, but I dare to disagree and explain why.
According to different resources, there are at least 5.8 ml jews in the US. but most of them aren't orthodox, and all the non-orthodox ppl claim that you can be a jew even if only your father is, which is not how it works. In reality, a jew is the one who's mom a jew or a convert. So according to these so-called "reformists" it may be as far as his great-grandpa who was a jew, from which poor fucker got the only thing that he thinks makes him a jew- last name, while his family wasn't jewish for generations, yet he yells in a loud voice about jewery in twitter,mass media and whatnot. So with all that in mind I claim that there are only somewhere about 600k jews that are undoubtedly jews. Imho, if imposters will be sorted out and publicly ashamed, it'll be a lot better for everyone, so there won't be any misunderstanding.

My next question is about islamic invasion happening in the Western world, and it understandably pisses everyone off, so here comes the question: how come that the same ppl that "hate" muslims are readily sucking arabian dicks just because they oppose Israel? I mean, I understand why you may dislike israel (like for financial aid from the US) but hating it to the point of supporting barbarians like Iran and terrorist organisations that are also responsible for attacks on americans and europeans? I can't understand that. Perhaps someone may shed some light how it's possible to hate arabs and at the same time blame Israel for "oppression" of so-called "palestinians"

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time-price-research-astrofin.blogspot.com/2016/12/from-conquest-to-affluence-to-collapse_6.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all this crap is normalised, fags are openly doing their abominations on the streets,there are abortion clinics and so on.
Bitch please Israel has the biggest gay pride in the world which is in Tel Aviv.
You even allows gay to parade in Jerusalem... JERUSALEM.

And don't try this "if you hate Israel then you're sucking Arab/Muslim dick", hating Israel is normal, parasites like you who steal land and who rely on US aid need to be gassed

And by the way, Iran is not arab but majority Persian, and I would definetely support their regime any day over others like the US which spend time, energy and american lives in the Middle East for the sake of your kike nation. Funny that you highlight terrorists who attacked Europeans because no Iranian organization or proxy ever attacked us. But ISIS did, and do you know who they did not attack? Your country

>, I consider abortion as murder, I think faggots shoud be killed, interracial marriages is an awful thing and women rights was one of the biggest mistakes in history.

We'll gas you last!

Because if Israel wasn't starting wars over there, there would be no humantarian reason for them to invade the west

I like your idea of public shaming of most American """Jews""".

I like the idea of being an ally with real Jews, but it's hard not to believe mossad did 9/11.

Comments? Or can you comment on USS Liberty?

Attached: 1530913240605.jpg (1600x1172, 1006K)

Israel is more liberal with abortion laws than the United States and its effectively illegal in every state that matters here.
Get fucked.

He's right, all arabs and turks need the gas camber. This board would love a nigger if he said he hates jews

How do you explain the fact that 1 in 8 American Jews are openly LGBTQ+ and 15% of Israelis are openly LGBTQ+ if it's such a non-jewish thing?

Why are scat, urine, and foot fetishes so common in jewish circles?

i dont have anything againts jews...actually I even support israel against muslim countries...

Heads up, OP from ex-Hasidic thread here.

I think this guy is a literal Shill. Come back to my thread! A Shill wouldn't ask you to do that.

We're talking about the Demiurge, gnosis, Christ, the Talmud, and generally everything free-thinking ! Huzzah!

one nuke for every repeating digit, kike

LMAO EX-HASIDIM HERE
HE DELETED MY COMMENT

COME TO THE TRUE THREAD, THIS IS A SHILL SLIDE THREAD

Oh, wait, nevermind. My post is right above me

Kek

Oh well
How's it going jidf

America is super nice, don't you wish you were in the diaspora

No, we don't have falafel as good as the homeland. ..s0rry

SJWs is what's happening.

Abortion is however a necessity to clean out the unfit.

you say it like everyone's happy with fucking faggots in Jerusalem

and I didn't say "if...then" I pointed out that there are lots of dubbasses that complain about muslims in their countries in the meantime crying about "poor palestinians"

It's you fucking jew cunts who are destroying the west. Do you understand, Moshe? The goyim fucking know, and we will never unlearn or forget. Behind every single NGO, pro refugee etc movement is a KIKE. Behind every anti-white, pro migrant article is a KIKE. You KIKES are FORCING us to submit to the brown horde. And Israel is sitting pretty while your diaspora kike agents do this. Not a word from you "based rightwing" kikes against all of this. That is your sin and I will gladly throw you in the ovens with the rest of the jews, religious, racial whatever the fuck they may be, none of you parasites can be allowed to survive.

if Mossad had some interest in doing 9/11 maybe they really did. I dunno if mossad did it or bush, but I definitely not buying "plane" thing, I made my research on the topic

USS liberty incident happened for a couple of reasons, one of them being political situation in the region in the time and a lot of military related mistakes. I highly doubt Israel military would consciously bomb an American ship, it would've been suicidal for the country

I explained it. most of these "jews" aren't even jews

Jews are the real Nazis....

Attached: F5394BEE-0D84-42EF-9076-1D64173CEC12.jpg (418x905, 199K)

So if Israeli military is bold enough to be involved in 9/11 don't we have to eliminate Isreal

What kind og middle ground is there?

Of course, a proper investigation should be conducted, no reason to jump to conclusions.

Why are Jews democrats??

>Jews are family oriented. Republicans are family oriented.

>Jews are from Israel. Democrats hate Israel

>Jews love money. Republicans hate taxes

>Jews are persecuted by Muslims. Democrats LOVE Muslims

I actually not that Zionistic, I am thinking about moving to the US, coz G-d knows how I hate Israel's restriction on privately owned guns and I don't feel safe enough w/o a gun on me

oh, we have a citizen of the most cuckold country here

I am a jew and a Nazi, so what
gas the arabs and niggers, race war now

actually, religious jews are mostly republican. most of the democrats' "jews" are the ones which I described in the beginning

Well basically, it's the cycle of civilization.

We're at the endgame

Attached: Decadence.png (458x640, 198K)

thats normal for a religious jew user

>The USA is now in the final phase of the superpower life cycle pattern. The USA was born on July 4, 1776. That day Pluto was positioned at 27°33 of Capricorn and will return to that same natal position during the years 2021-2023, which is about 248 years later as found with most of the historical empires lives. During that orbital period, transiting Pluto covered all angles from 0° to 360° with natal Pluto. Angles multiple of 45 degrees are critical and correspond to tensions during each of the 8 phases transitions.

>At left is a rudimentary historical outline associating USA superpower life cycle with Pluto orbital cycle. Human death is unavoidable regardless of wisdom and knowledge about what happened to previous dead people, and so are empires that rise and live until their inexorable collapse. Superpowers' life and death patterns will repeat itself whether their leaders study past history cycles or not.

>Cosmic life is bigger than human life. The USA’s last phase runs from Pluto semi-square in 2001 to Pluto's return to its natal position in 2022. It is worth noting the year 2001 amazing synchronicity between Pluto semi-square (45°), the historic empire transition from decadence to collapse and the September 11 terrorist attack. Now, during their last phase from 2001 to 2022, the USA will not give up its supremacy without a full fledge military, political, economic and religious war. The next financial bubble burst may be fatal and global. USA will win the battle against terrorism, but will lose the supremacy war against the rest of the world, where contenders such as China are already preparing themselves for the opportunity to fill the vacuum [on the coming US-war on China see HERE + HERE]. This process started in 2001 and most USA power strategies miserably failed ever since. We are now seeing a growing world chaos that will likely expand into a worldwide war during the next 7 years until USA final supremacy collapse around 2022-2023

>Regardless of financial strength, political power and knowledge of previous history life cycles, no empire leader has ever been able to prevent its supremacy from collapsing. For instance, the successive Chinese dynasties would always rise, stay and fall regardless of lessons learned from the past. Empire life cycles would repeat over and over following a same cyclical pattern.

>In 1977, Sir John Glubb wrote an essay titled “The Fate of Empires”: […] during 3 millenaries the average superpowers duration period has been consistently of about 250 years […] the full 250-year cycle corresponds to about ten 25-year generations. This 250-year duration presents an unexpected consistency, especially if we consider all the major changes during the 3,000 years in transportation speed and weapons sophistication, which has expanded territories conquests from local to global. Regardless of the historical period, the life cycle was always of about 250 years.

>time-price-research-astrofin.blogspot.com/2016/12/from-conquest-to-affluence-to-collapse_6.html

Take that redpill with you JewAnon, it's just the same shit that happens after so many time.
It's just re-beginning again.

Attached: 1531429696301.png (1307x1371, 686K)

How many different races are there today in the modern globalist society?

>barbarians like Iran and terrorist organisations that are also responsible for attacks on americans and europeans?
I'm sorry what Shi'ite terrorist organizations attack Americans and Europeans? Oh, wait, there's literally none. Virtually all terrorist organizations are Sunni proxies of Israel. Fuck off disgusting kike.

so there's nothing we can do to prevent it from crumbling?

Attached: lol.jpg (459x278, 16K)

I always thought the whole anti-jew thing was just an aggression towards a set of behavioral characteristics.

Legit jews are bro tier.

In summary a bunch of your people aren't really your people, they've been manipulating the world for a long time (bunch of vectors), and you yourself are unlikely to actually be a descendent of the same "Israelites" in the bible. The degeneracy is a destabilisation move. So funnily enough, since it'll spread to Israel (and is already), the greatest enemy of Conservative Jews are....the (((Jews))). So Schlomo, here's the deal - everyone gets an ethnostate, you do your part in destroying them & you can keep the Holy land with nice high walls around it, so long as Israeli money leaves politics everywhere else. That, or as the backlash grows it'll be Open Borders for Israel time, and we won't stop until every Jewish woman is pregnant with half-Arab or half-African child.

No, there's nothing we can do.

Just keep hope, it happened before.

Attached: 1520848852134.jpg (768x497, 547K)

The degeneration of a generation left our nation to obliteration. Obamanation infatuation saturation of the inflation station. Don't shun the gun if you won the run in a pun. It's not fun to be done without some sense than be dumb. You can be pissed at your mum for weighing a ton or you can be one to strung the strand of the bug band. Take a stand. Be a man instead of some kind of fan. Get v& if you can if you know what is the plan because you fell for the scan sham. Filter out the brain and give a reason for a ban. Use your head and your hands sleep in bed and fight with clans. These are your lands not some king with some flag. Soon he'll be wearing rags, begging for hashtags. Get in the bag. If you know whats good for ya. Get a load of these bars is this hood for ya? I take the flak but I still stood for ya. Not in the mood for eating your food. Shit is bait dude. But I don't hate you, I'd rather bake you. The stakes too high. The lines are lies. The air is thick and so are her thighs. I'd rather try to defy the light is a fight with the right kind of sight. Optics see more than black and white. Never ending plight.

What’s your opinion on the ashkenazi Jew? You know how population density of nignogs is a better determining factor for identifying high crime areas more than gun possession? What about Jews? Every degenerate organization has a Jew behind it. Every corrupt connection between government and big business. Every nonsensical obtrusive law. And a hand on the pulse of every death bringing communist nation. Why does this seem to be in the nature of Jews?
As for the state of Israel I don’t mind it’s existence and I really wish they’d be more heavy handed with their territory. But hats more of a function of how I think israel should serve as the west’s buffer to muzzies.

There are two types of jews in America.

The liberal kind. These are the degenerative ones that want to subvert American cultural. These are sick people who should be gassed.

The conservative (zionist) kind. These ones are conservative and in some cases "BARP" but they are also very PRO-ISRAEL and buy our politicians into sending American troops to die for Israel. They have almost complete control over American foreign policy. These should also be gassed (or deported and stripped of citizenship).

You can't really blame the conservative/zionist kind. If you were in their shoes, wouldn't YOU do the same thing (to protect your people and homeland)?

The problem is that most Americans are not REDPILLED on this (ignorance and media silence). On top of that, the Christian evangelicals (IQ of about 90) are so pro-Israel its embarrassing. Jewish religious leaders/influencers have completely subverted the American protestant.

It's not socially acceptable to name the JEW wrt foreign policy in the current year 2019. We can only hope that changes soon.