Niggers BEAT and HUMILIATE whitebois in Europe

Niggers BEAT and HUMILIATE whitebois in Europe

Do you now understand coalburners?

>Bigger cocks
>Stronger
>Superior

Attached: Whitebois BTFO.webm (396x720, 2.94M)

how dis make u feel nigger boi?

Attached: 1527992902107.gif (425x240, 2.39M)

>stronger

Attached: Canelo+Alvarez+Miguel+Cotto+v+Floyd+Mayweather+ckZm6EpkOfyl.jpg (594x396, 94K)

>whites only go down when multiple niggers punch them in the gut from behind as sneak attacks because they have no honour.

Holy fuck is this real?

I am white and I agree that black men are the dominant race.

"white nationalism" is like Jow Forumsasianmasculinity but more popular

But an incident like this won't get a rise out the outrage mob (minus a call for calm and understanding) whereas a joke about a kid in a poor country having lice will see them calling for joke tellers head.

Yes, I saw it when it was airing live on TV. Seriously fucked

why my pp hard

how dis make u feel nigga boi?

Attached: 1527536770544.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Pfft time for a lynching, hang those niggers up high

Is it just me or does anyone else love when black people knock out or jump white people ? It's like David and Goliath, David being blacks and Goliath being whites.

I don't get this reference because I'm not a kike

In all sincerity, what is the endgame? If whites disappear, you go back to living in the stone age. At best, the chinks take over and treat you like slaves. What is your end plan?

>honour
should be the last thing on your mind when dealing with niggers. delusional faggots like you are why your country has fallen.

I don't get it, how are blacks people?

Because whites used to dominate blacks back in the days, now blacks are standing up and fighting back. Warms my heart

subhumans cant form such sweeping and abstract thoughts

Only took them how long?

>brings you out of the stone age
>gives you technology you couldn't even imagine
>gives you welfare
>gives you govt funded healthcare
>makes it so you don't even have to work to support your 9 keeds
>asks you to not act like a nigger
>muh oppression

C O P E

>black "identity" is literally just feeling insecure about White succeeding

Attached: 1527388904259.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Blacks don't stand up to anything. They waste money, do nothing with their lives unless it's entertainment for white people. They have nothing to show for anything.
It's been said before but blacks build nothing.

look like one was about to get thrown over

t. whiteboi in video

I will continue to carry my pistol with EXTRA magazines for situations like that.

Other white guys shoulve helped fellow whites/ Why? Because if there were niggers standing by theyd have got involved to make sure the other niggers won.

What exactly does your country produce?

Attached: Macedonia_treemap[1].png (1105x865, 176K)

I don't get why the second guy didn't just punch the nog in the nuts, he was really opening himself up

Sounds like the farm equipment is getting unruly time to bring out the mechanics.

black dudes were riding the train entire night till they found some drunk lanky fags to bully. they wouldn't pull the same shit with construction workers or soccer hools.
you have to understand, that black men in europe are very frustrated and angry. they don't own shit, they have no jobs, get no pussy from top notch white/black girls. many night clubs in europe have a strict no black men policy. cops stop and frisk nigs all the time. that is the reality my friend.
that is why they do what they do; get high and beat up some fags to vent some steam. afterwards they're hiding at their aunties house for weeks before they get arrested. in court they'll be crying crocodile tears and make big apologies to the victims.

They seemed sober and dominant. The entire time they were holding the weak whites to show complete dominance

Watch the video again. The nignog was holding that guy with one hand.

holy shit! is this real?

I believe Fritz was implying the white was drunk

Well at least most European countries aren't rightful clay of the Greeks or the Bulgarians.

Attached: SupremePepe.jpg (502x503, 53K)

like i said they wouldn't do the same shit with soccer hools or construction workers. black men are big time cowards. when they have problems at work they go home and beat up their poor wives. in germany women shelters are filled with black or muslim women.

also the media has to protect them by not showing their faces or names.

Let's sum up the facts:

1) Blacks come from africa

2) Blacks beat you at home

Nothing more pathetic than whites.

Yes, but you are neither white or black. You are just a filthy subhuman gypsy

Probably produces lies about Macedonia being a sovereign nation that deserves to be independent.

>Beat and humiliate
>Struggling to pin one person without another gorilla coming in or a dozen

Attached: 1549242227722.jpg (1024x1004, 291K)

I am really confused by the 'rules' or laws of this kind of fights.
If the white boy had a knife, could he have used it without getting jailed? I guess my question is, I am not sure if I was in a fight for life there, you know what I mean? What are the rules?

You should consider that gorilas have a greater force than a human but therefore an infinite smaller intelligence

Ooga booga nigga