'Far right and far left' yellow vest protesters fight in streets of Lyon

youtube.com/watch?v=cs1xEQp0XOw

The yellow vest movement in a nutshell. Nobody really knows what they stand for. The only thing that unites them is their hate for Macron/the government.

Attached: 9623626-0-image-a-38_1549803479201.jpg (636x382, 63K)

Who won?

which one is which?

Are the far right on the left, or are the far left on the right?

yes, fight each other in the streets

Attached: 1459407824865.jpg (203x345, 30K)

They are worthless tools.

after 45 minutes they swap sides and continue

Kek

Friendly fire galore

Idiots

I hope there will be some dead soon, after that it's a free for all

Why hasn't Macron just guillotined himself at this point?

Attached: macaroni man.jpg (289x350, 20K)

Good .

Attached: 1548250651372.jpg (396x385, 54K)

About 70yrs ago my grandfather brought home a French rifle after it was dropped during a fight.

Nah. The entire movement in the abstract has several factions within it. Boys from both sides have likely been handing out business cards and giving redpilled speeches and talks to all who would listen. I know I would.
As things devolve into factional fighting more radicals on each side will up the ante until several people die. Police come in, more die, people shoot police, govt. stalls, muzzies don't get gibs. Isis attacks big GJ rally. On and on. It's only going to get better.

Macron

the last time the far left and the far right were fighting in the streets it didn't go to well for the jews

Communists trying to take over an anti tax movement.
>Reee get out right wingers this is a liberal movement

why would he? the yellow vests are nothing to really worry about, it's business as usual for France. France has been having such big riots every decade or so since the late sixties. If anything the YV are giving Macron several opportunities to upgrade the Republic's arsenal against rioters, and I don't mean just hardware, I mean legislation.
The next presidential campaign will be Macron's real battleground, not the yellow vests. The yellow vests are in some ways the french version of Occupy Wall Street, they have no organization, no hierarchy, no leader, no program. What unites them is a concern about fiscal status and taxes, it's not like they have a political project. They don't. They have has many demands as they have vests. It's a form of chaos honestly.

I don't think the rioters rioting with each other are real rioters at all. Rather that they're a ploy setup by the Macron Regime as a form of demoralization and discouragement against those seeking to join in all the fun happening right now.

>Tous selon le plan

Attached: IMG_20190206_011735_658.jpg (365x273, 23K)

Let's muddy the waters goy

>'Far right and far left' yellow vest protesters fight in streets
Finally.
This will define the sides.
Commies need to GTFO, it's a failed ideology.
But as we go forward, I bet Macron will unite with the hard left, make them his street shock troops.

>No more brother wars
Good job frogs. I mean only like 45% of you are non-shitskin at this point, you can surely stand to fight amongst yourselves.

First we will remove the globalists. Then we will remove the Africans and Asians. Then we will restore monarchy.

it's amazing how you people have such a warped vision of reality, listening to you based americans it looks like Europe is full of blacks while the 56% country is white utopia

so when in history did people unite for something, not against something?

ACHTUNG!
JUDEN RAUS!

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-132152.png (720x1440, 490K)

Okay, but which side had the 'far-right' yellow vest people?

Both far-right and far-left in France oppose the tax on poor people and want to bring back the wealth tax (that Macron abolished).

The differences are about immigration and enviromental issues. They are united on the economic issue.

I don't understand, at all, how indigenous ethnic French Leftists can want unending immigration.
What do they thibk the outcome is other then their own destruction as a people?

It was a middle class revolt against excessive taxation, the problem is the commies saw an excuse to riot and joined for the chance to throw rocks at cops.

The media then promotes these leftist faggots and muddies the waters while making more communists join the cause.

all he knows about foreign countries has been taught to him via screens. Most americans don't even travel outside their own state borders, let alone continents. Jow Forums is filled up to the brim with ignorant people brainwashed and prejudiced by their media of choice. It is amazing in a way, you're right. It's also a sad reality.

Attached: 1512433666474.jpg (800x500, 190K)

Are they really fighting each other?

Yes. We are violent to quite a stupid point at times.

So Macron and the Eu send the leftists to join the yellow vests to undermine the movement and make them look like fools.seems about right.

I wouldn't be surprised that these leftist attack black and muslims just to paint the YV racist.

Immigration has been a taboo enforced by the state resulting from the race one. There is a huge hypocrisy about it. Everybody pretends to be fine with it because they fear too much the huge doxing and ostracism they could face if they just told the truth. Unfortunately, it is impossible to know for sure if one is hypocritical or not when saying they are fine with it. That's why officially, yellow vests pretend to not be bothered by immigration, while demanding tax cuts which clearly contradicts the immigration dogma.

LOL! divide and conquer! Macron paid off teenagers to attack others and undermine entire movement.

France should just take in more Muslims
>that should fix everything

Government agents attempting to de-legitimise the movement.

>Why hasn't Macron just guillotined himself at this point?
Because he dont care about france since he is a shill?

Almost everyone hates shills, the tv stations try to hide that, and make it looks like everyone is progressive, people see that and think they are few people at an country ot progressives and dont complain as much as they would.
What I mean is that if shill presidents cared about people opinion they wouldnt be presidents.

>but how they win election.
under first past the post (pick one most voted is winner) or two round (pick one most voted is winner if more than 50% of votes, if not go to second round with top 2, people pick just one and the most voted is winner) allow you to win elections by having 3 shills (only 2 needed if first past the post) candidates and rigging the polls to tell others have no chance.
This method of voting is used at almost all countries, less than 10 countries problably use something else, some use instant runoff, like two round but with as much rounds as needed, and borda count (order everyone from best to worst, ranking of X means he receive an score of Y, one with best average score is winner)

> The only thing that unites them is their hate for Macron/the government.
That's more than enough.

>I don't understand, at all, how indigenous ethnic French Leftists can want unending immigration.

In the french left there is this idea that north african immigration is the burden France carries for it's past colonial empire. Sort of, its not something they are very vocal about, but it's there in the air. It is a form of ripple effect from the Algerian War of Independence, it still weighs heavily over France surprisingly even after all this time.

>yes goyim europe is already black there's no hope for it
>wouldn't want you to attempt to help europe

Attached: 1549604096003.png (645x718, 526K)

white people fighting white people
amazing

Well, when I was in Europe during the military it certainly seemed like a 56% or less country. I remember working with French soldiers and surprised that half were black almost like the American forces.

I cringed, and Europe certainly is not all white at all unfortunately which is why I laugh when Europeans make fun of Americans for being guilty of the same damn thing, especially France.

Continent, not country, I had to see the state of France and Germany with my own eyes. The massive influx of Africans, Muslims, and Poo's is ridiculous.

The Kalergi program is at full throttle in the entire west.

Mossad, who instigated it.

This is exactly what happened. Expect more and bigger to come.

Well done retards, now kill yourselves, let the streets run with blood

How's Le Pen and her rebranded party doing? Any chance of her winning the next one?

I'm guessing there's some sort of contingency plan in place with the secret services to do everything to get her to lose (even rig the 2nd round ballot if it looks like she's going to win). Didn't French banks close down her party's accounts for political reasons?

She's a kike puppet
she will probably win the next election, nothing is going to change and people will start voting left again

>Divide & Conquer
>Divide & Conquer
>Divide & Conquer
everyfuckingtime.

>Surprisingly

Yeah all the brainwashing and indoctrination in schools, media and society is definitely surprising

Just gas le juifs already plssss

So how do you propose we "save Europe"?

Macron's head unironically has to roll, anything short of that will result in a return to the status-quo for France.

This movement has been grossly exaggerated. 300 000 people protesting in a 60 million cuntry

sad isnt it
what the fuck is wrong with white people
this is why we cant have nice thing

Accelerate yellow vest type protest, and start fire bombing politicians houses... which the yellow vests have already started to do.

This was how Revolution was conducted in the 1790's, and the rules of engagement have not changed. The people back then had to worry about Police, Soldiers, cannons, and guns as well.

Spread the message about Kikes/Kalergi plan while you demonstrate.

Violence and intimidation is the only thing that really works.

Hmm maybe this is the beginning of a new French Revolution. One that again gets copied across the Western world over the course of the next century. Except instead of giving power to peasants and killing off the aristocracy, it's giving power to whites and killing of the (((1%))) and their slaves.

Same infighting that destroyed the occupy movement and led to the huge divides we see today. They're smart, keep us fighting eachother so we never get too close to the real enemy.

Sad that collectively, humans are easily led and fooled. The psychology of that phenomenon is rigorously studied by every government to the now obvious detriment of the Yellow Vests.
Incidentally if you lived near any city in the South of England you'd be less inclined to view the white race as superior...specifically, white chavs are niggers in every respect.