Guess what happens next

Guess what happens next....

Attached: chan-smollet.png (643x618, 485K)

It's a hoax and he was in direct communication with Kamala Harris and Cory Booker.

nothing because if you are black and have the media's attention you can literally get away with anything as long as you "started a conversation."

Lynchings will be reinstated, starting with Smollett, Harris, and Booker.

Attached: 1415527309452.gif (240x183, 94K)

he gets a golden globe award from the leftist that scripted the fucking shit show

Yeah I'm more curious to find out who put him up to the hoax. That's the smoking gun right there, proving Democrats are literally planning these fake attacks with fucking literal actors.

Attached: 1524893494223.jpg (2363x2929, 3.54M)

yeah so this got memory holed really fucking fast

Bump. I have been waiting for this shit.
His senator friends will likely try to save him, though. Chimpcongo PD isn't as cucked as one would think, though, as they have experience in nig control.

Sadly this

how much you wanna bet this entire thing was the idea of people like Kamala Harris and Maxine Waters. They have direct access to Smollet

CPD is based

The police are racist!

>pic

This case will be the undoing of Kamala Harris' and Cory Booker's political "careers".

Attached: Effay on the DoTR.jpg (966x1152, 136K)

This. Let me give you a guess. His producer isn't white or Jewish. His producer is Lee Daniels. Crime follows this man.

Haha, yes! I love how this whole dudes attacks came with POLICY RECOMMENDATIONS! Like they literally recommend the literal bill they're trying to pass and using this, their friend who's an actor, as an example.

>My attackers even said, don't pass the Anti-Lynching Bill that would make us evil MAGA hate wearing racists very unhappy!

I'm half-expecting to hear this straight like that, that's what they were trying to say. This is too retarded. I hope the cops actually arrest him and this blows back and backfires.

seems like he did it for the sake of his own fame

Attached: 1539727295593s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

We need to make harsher punishments on fake hate crimes, this guy will only get probation

It's how it always goes...they're "trying to bring attention" to "the issue". Fucking useless ass nigs.

We'll hear from Chicago pd why they had all this evidence of lying and no proof that what dude said happened but they just simply cannot bring charges because he's just a poor black who didn't know no better...

nothing will happen because chicago is cold right now. bad shit only happens here during summer. the sidewalks are basically empty after christmas. no one does shit until march-april. source: im looking out my window to an empty city rn and its only 20 degrees.

Chicongo here, can confirm

no I think he honestly thought this up in his own stupid nigger brain. It would have been better executed if the DNC was planning it and the Chicago PD would back off quick once they knew it was fake instead of pursuing charges.

Reminder that the media will try to bury the story once he gets charged and so we have to BLAST THE FUCK OUT OF IT. this story has loads of redpilling potential once normies see this nigger tried to make a false story to demonize whitey for no reason other than anti white hatred. And the media was totally complicit.

Damage control kike. He was in communication with Kamala & her office. Eat shit and watch your world collapse. You have no power and the Dems just can't stop exposing their evil.

maxine waters was at his show following the attack. its pretty obvious who the retards were that asked him to do this. It probably went something like
>somehow create an altercation where you end up with a noose around your neck & we'll make it worth your while.
But Jussie is a moron and his story was really shitty & lazy

lmao show me one bit of proof to your claims that doesnt involve you filling in over half the details to fit your narrative. THEY WERE SEEN IN A PICTURE TOGETHER! PROOF!

retards like you are what the " crazy conspiracy theorist" stereotype comes from that discredits actual conspiracys that have loads of evidence and weight behind them.

Will CPD go far enough to expose this?
Harris and Booker need to face charges for orchestrating a fake hate crime

>There is no mention of Smollett having been to Subway or that the men made any 'MAGA' comments in the incident report.

fuck this lying nigger modern day lynching is too good for him and his aids faggot friends.

Attached: 1549748719654.jpg (1000x1000, 158K)

THIS

of course some dumb nigger advocate like maxine waters was at his show after his "hate crime" became a national story that everyone was commenting on. thats your proof? why the fuck would they set it up to fail if this actually was a DNC op? you think they couldnt just get 2 guys in maga hats to beat him on camera that were mysteriously never found? come on dude Im not an official narrative truster by any means but when you just assert these things with either no or barely any evidence that has no direct correlation, both you, Jow Forums, and conspiracy theories in general just look stupid.

He's still innocent until proven guilty and they have to prove the report was false.
I'm not familiar with the law, but I think you need Mens Rhea to be guilty of filing a false report.
Being a typical bloody nigger and being so unaware of what is happening around you that you -think- you're being attacked is actually a valid defense.
You know how niggers can literally never ever explain -why- they did anything? That is proof of being a dumbass, but NOT proof of guilt.

they didnt realize jussie was that retarded

>but den da real hate crimez wont b repo-ted

Nothing.

Remember those niggers that tortured the tard in Chiraq?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?

NOTHING

>somehow create an altercation where you end up with a noose around your neck
Aight so you see finna get me some fish so I aks dey fish-man "yo dawg gimma yo fish" and they wuz hatin, they kep talin about some mooring. racist ass crackas. so I went ova to GET they fish and they hit me wif deez ropes

thats not an answer to anything I asked. Look, I get that it fun to pretend literally every single thing that happens is some sort of big conspiracy that goes back to some Jow Forums boogeyman but this is just silly.

>this nigger
Always promote that he is jewish. Everyone knows that niggers are stupid as fuck but this is a move of characteristic and calculated evil. Jews hiding and ducking out of the blame again.

penalty: pick up trash for 30 minutes with a grabber stick

>it was real in my mind

Dude there's Jews.
There's LITERALLY Jews.

your right but that wont really catch on with normies since they all see him as black. The jewish part of his brain was probably what motivated him to do this fake hate crime since that the sneaky part that hates whitey but the nigger part of his brain was what fucked it all up.

>The jewish part of his brain was probably what motivated him to do this fake hate crime since that the sneaky part that hates whitey but the nigger part of his brain was what fucked it all up.
lmao
That's exactly what I was thinking. A lizard brain full of monkey semen.

the real victory is having him be totally discredited and humiliated. If we really want to milk this then we need to really hammer him on how sinister the motivations of this fake hate crime were. we mught be able to get him fired from his show or at least get advertisers pulled.

Its not just Chicago cops investigating it either. Its a FBI investigation too. If he lied they will almost certainly find out and they wont cut him any breaks. I could imagine the fines alone for how much its cost taxpayer would be enough to bankrupt him.

cope harder

and hes a fag. I dont know where that ties into the collage but its a factor to consider.

they'll find the comms / already have

No chance. You don't do something like this unless you have assurances from powerful people there will be benefits.

Wow Jow Forums called it. How does Jow Forums always predict these things???

Attached: 1549117994155.jpg (480x480, 12K)

what exactly am I "coping" with here. Im just laughing at you for being such a fucktard. the fact that this is all you have to answer with just proves my point.

someone put him up to it.

Attached: 1493739361448.jpg (351x351, 10K)

There were Jews.

Jussie hangs himself...

I hate to say this but when you file a police report the police aren't your friends. They are going to look through your shit and I'm curious to know what exactly this nigger was doing up late at night/early in the morning other than no good.

its not like you need to be a big brain CIA nigger to see through Jussie's dumb story

no, the real victory will be exposing the relationship between Hollywood and leftists and how they produce propaganda used for false flags and then make policy from it.

The kike-run media will bury the story when it comes out he lied. Don’t expect any retractions of their previous reports either.

Hahaha, dis nigga gon ruin his career in 3...2...1...

It's not hard. When the Jew media reports a thing, the opposite is true.

he's too much of a useful propaganda mouthpiece for these people. They'll plug their ears and close their eyes

no I think he just got mugged or something and thought he could profit off of a bad experience. I dont think he expected the story to be scrutinized as much as it was and I think he thought it wouldnt have any consequences since nobody would be able to prove it didnt happen. The part that really fucked him was when he claimed he was on the phone with his manager. that and making up such an unbelievable story with so many inconsistencies.

he never wanted the case to be solved, he just wanted to milk the uproar and then let it slowly die and go away while retaining plausible deniability that it happened because it wasnt solved.

The media and celebrities were saying how dare anybody doubt this.....and now.....crickets.
As always

Attached: F73FAC67-F5EE-4072-ABFB-B3A08F9F57C5.jpg (758x500, 125K)

peaceful protests

>If
>news
Not yet, but it’s coming.

You're either actually retarded or a shill. In the span of 60 seconds he was attacked, knocked down, had bleach poured on him, then had a noose put around his neck, all while never dropping his sandwich. Really sounds plausible.

>Hey bro, have you seen my bleach? It's almost 2am. Let's go out and see if we can find any gay black people to lightly bruise in the -5 degree cold. You know that show Empire that I totally watch? I heard that guy Jussie hangs out around Subway. Let's so get him. Don't forget the rope.

How delusional do you have to be?

Attached: magahatskimask.jpg (380x380, 31K)

muggers don't put stupid nooses around your neck. They mug your ass and leave

where do you even buy hangin' rope in chicago?

cHiCaGo iS mAgA CoUnTrY

this

muggers aren't white republicans.

CHIMP OUT!!

He bought the "rope" at the Walgreens nearby.
Cap this.

Attached: tellmeAgainaboutthechickenHarlen.png (351x291, 237K)

That's what the police are trying to find out. They are going to stores that might sell rope similar to that allegedly used on Smollet to find security camera footage/credit card records of potential suspects.
If you are a white man that lives in the Chicago area and bought rope within the last 2-5 years, expect a visit from police anytime now.

Not only that but the idea that he was attacked by a random roving white death squad on one of the coldest nights in Chicago history is insane.

Attached: JSyG4lN.jpg (480x270, 32K)

screencap this to post it when it happens and we go
> Jow Forums was right again

LEE DANIELS

I never ever heard of that actor or that show. I don't think people with maga hats who know him and the show. the guy is a narcissist, and he assumes that white racists are as obsessed with him as he is with them. but really he's no one and no one is after him.

Hopefully they get him for that fake ass letter written with his left hand also, interstate postal service violations of some such felony

Maybe we can push for some crying wolf hoax bill with harsh penalties named after him

Attached: C15ACF11-CE52-4A37-A60A-ED0127A96B51.jpg (711x399, 39K)

that reminds me. the hate mail he got was also probably fake. came from Chicago. I wouldnt be surprised if it originated from the same apartment building

Attached: everything is possible.gif (480x271, 2.04M)

lee Daniels looks like the kind of guy who murders homeless black kids after hes done with them

First thing I thought.

They were banned from using Facebook for 2 years. Pretty excessive just for messing with a guy

user pls, anyone could tell it was made up

it was more like paracord and he bought it at the Walgreen's in the area. The reason its taking so long is because Walgreens corporate and he actually didnt buy it on the night in question.

pic related is available at all three of the Walgreens in the area, including the one he walked by that very night.

Attached: ChitownFalseflagginrope.jpg (1193x746, 117K)

>Guess what happens next....

Media defends him and declares him "brave" for raising awareness. Argues that it doesn't matter that it was false in this particular instance because his story aligns with millions of American's lived experience. Makes cover of Time magazine. So, brave.

Powerful

Attached: 1528406118410.jpg (720x960, 174K)

>Guess what happens next....

Attached: PICK DAT UP.png (700x412, 304K)

mission accomplished jussie. was too cowardly to commit a real crime but still found a way into prison for free buttsex.

and then pull a shaun king and clumsily segue to the next outrage

Exactly, all the meme gear. That's how you know the story is a lie.

Attached: 2F5C4D13-502D-4270-B44C-5CDD8B708548.jpg (711x399, 94K)

if this nigger had bleach poured all over him, his hair would be yellow.
they wont press charges on him even tho they know its bullshit and he was inciting racial hatred.
personally i wish the KKK was still around and lynching lying niggers like this
if they were actually doing that shit id' for sure donate to them

Nice argument faggot.

>purpotrator

GOOGLE LEE DANIELS WTF

Wouldn't that be grand. Maybe spellcheck before posting next time.

Nailed it