/big/ black ops investigation general

Military “training event” in downtown Los Angeles

Here's the vids I've got Anons:

>twitter.com/DirtHollywood/status/1092674138798358529
>twitter.com/whiskers_user/status/1094330070057897984
>twitter.com/Talion2381/status/1093966589198823425
>twitter.com/whiskers_user/status/1094328817731088384
[[YouTube] Military Helicopters in DTLA 2/4/19

Video shows blackhawks touchdown on LA street in proximity to civilians. US forces exfilt into blackhawks with equipment.

If you still don’t believe it’s a real happening watch this one:
[YouTube] Military Training Continues In Long Beach (embed)
[YouTube] US military exercises in DTLA (embed)

The explosions you hear in other videos are the live door breach charges being used in real world environments.

A Posideon P8 was also spotted in the area for electronic communications support of the mission/training exercise.

Current Theories:
>military exfiltrating information from a company called "Copy Pro" that digitizes legal documents
>raid on Wells Fargo to exfiltrate data on storage servers related to some sort of corruption in relation to the outage Wells Fargo experienced
>removal of CBRN explosive device

We should get some anons who are in the area to check it out in-depth. Currently, much of the theories here are a bit shaky and some new evidence could further our efforts immensely.
In the meantime, get comfy, research and shitpost.

Attached: Black-Hawk-846056.jpg (590x350, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/26360/amazing-video-of-blacked-out-night-stalker-helicopters-buzzing-low-over-downtown-la-street
twitter.com/DirtHollywood/status/1092674138798358529
twitter.com/whiskers_user/status/1094330070057897984
twitter.com/Talion2381/status/1093966589198823425
twitter.com/whiskers_user/status/1094328817731088384
youtu.be/slCN7oz-420
youtu.be/QvQF11MFFdc
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6688677/Chrissy-Teigen-John-Legend-reveal-Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-not-attend-Grammy-party.html
datacenterknowledge.com/uptime/update-2-data-center-outage-disrupts-wells-fargo-atms-mobile-app-website
twitter.com/JTweets1234/status/1094498415600328704
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/3-21-38/fm3-21-38_2006.pdf
twitter.com/MilspecP/status/1093910400087801856
youtu.be/_H33IWCs8yM
youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the SOAR does this every year you fucking mongoloid its nothing new

Can someone give me a quick rundown?
I know there were military drills in LA that smell fishy. Why and what happened?

Bumping because most important thing on this board right now.

Attached: DA015B57-BAA2-47A3-B6EB-A752A81376F1.png (918x4899, 1.45M)

Prove it then faggot

Sure bud. they always land on busy streets and use live breach charges on real life doors.

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/26360/amazing-video-of-blacked-out-night-stalker-helicopters-buzzing-low-over-downtown-la-street

google search took 3 seconds you fucking tinfoil omega retard

i've seen lots of references tying the lawyer Girardi, whose building was hit, to the NXIVM/Mack/Bronfman case.
anyone have any actual sauce proving he's involved in it? i have yet to see any.

>implying they do it in a highly populated area without warning the civilian population beforehand, and then landing blackhawks in the middle of a street between tall buildings only to train some muhreens

this is the event we're discussing you idiot

Damn you're dense. Did you even check the date of the article?

Attached: hurr.png (1139x140, 25K)

see attached subsequently kill yourself

military exercises last more than one day and yes, they practice with equipment that they intent to use

the stupidity on this board is absolutely astounding, no wonder everyone hates you autistic fucks

Attached: download.jpg (634x767, 162K)

>twitter.com/DirtHollywood/status/1092674138798358529
>twitter.com/whiskers_user/status/1094330070057897984
>twitter.com/Talion2381/status/1093966589198823425
>twitter.com/whiskers_user/status/1094328817731088384

Honestly this one is the most important, shows live breach charge used on port authority door. NOT a simulation.
>youtu.be/slCN7oz-420

Then go away. You're not only wrong, but you don't belong here, and will not be allowed in the new United States.

My bad, THIS ONE is the one clearly showing breach charges.
youtu.be/QvQF11MFFdc

I'm absolutely right, you're upset because it doesn't fit into your tinfoil ITS HAPPENING XDDDD meme and I have done far more for this country in my short 27 years than you will ever do in your pathetic life

Ignore all shills. All they are trying to do is dilute this topic, so its best to ignore them.

Attached: 1516917766768.jpg (570x760, 60K)

They're training for Caracas, OP. Caracas/Venezuela is an urban environment and that was the official explanation.

U.S. Will fuck these south American niggers up though based on the video put out to "intimidate" the U.S. Marines by the Maduro regime.

Thanks for proving my point you massive fucking idiot. Jesus you shills are unbelievably retarded

Oh hey, you tinfoilers are still on this one? How goes the "investigation"? Any better than Pizzagate and the Tucson thing? Have you LARPing dumbasses found any known hoaxers and frauds to give money to, yet?

We're getting ready for a fast and furious assault on Venezuela. It has nothing to do with LA. It will be soon. Remember Chavez insulted GW, this will not be forgotten.

Have a bump with a related pic.

Attached: 1549826047260.png (822x581, 638K)

Obligatory: Shills are pushing the “Training Exercise” narrative to derail the thread

Miltary training would not take place in such close proximity to civilians. Especially extremely dangerous maneuvers like landing helicopters on busy streets.

If it was training, there would be lots of planning and staging the events ahead of time, which we can see in the videos was not done. They also wouldn’t be blowing off real doors on real buildings.

Remember these IDs

I think we should put together a quick rundown for people like
so that we can get them up to speed quickly. Here's what I got, feel free to add suff

>videos of military drills in downtown LA emerge
>formations of helicopters flying close to the ground, explosions in the streets
>one video shows two blackhawks landing, deploying soldiers and picking them up again after they enter a building and leaving with mysterious white packages in tow
>anons later find out that one of the offices inside that building belonged to a lawyer known for handling pedophile allegation cases for various high status clients
>a wells fargo building is across the street, implying a possible connection to the wells fargo incident from a few days back¨
>live breaching charges were used on private property, as seen in
>unlikely that this is a training operation as the US military has mockup cities built for this exact purpose and landing helos between tall buildings with civies inside is extremely dangerous

Make of this what you want.

Pics of the area that was hit.

Attached: 1549779259191.jpg (3328x2163, 1.64M)

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6688677/Chrissy-Teigen-John-Legend-reveal-Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-not-attend-Grammy-party.html

Apparently John Legend and Chrissy Teigen invited AOC over to their house for a Grammy PIZZA party. It sounds like AOC won't be there. I don't know if this is important.

Attached: 1488137217667.gif (262x300, 2.89M)

>implying your ARG is important enough to draw shills
It isn't.

Need major info, how many days was so called "training"?

Nakatomi Plaza.

Attached: E7BD310D-63DE-4A6A-8E61-334FEBCFEFC9.jpg (2384x2268, 1.41M)

Nuh uh

Can someone explain this event to me?
What happened?

You haven't done a singe thing for this country. You are a net negative.

At least you dropped the Nazi flag, but we still know it's you.

Either a pre-planned training exercise or a black op that links to Vegas shooting/Hwood pedo cult/ayys

the DTLA op was monday (02/04) night
the Long Beach Port op was.. wed or thurs?
the "training" was supposed to run through yesterday/Saturday

Its true today, I remember seeing Feb 10th being the final day.

they gave 48 hours notice to the area and less time than that, it seems, clearing the area.

Keep in mind the dates of Wells Fargo having a complete system outage too. Being across the street from this event, I can’t believe it. Was coincidence.
datacenterknowledge.com/uptime/update-2-data-center-outage-disrupts-wells-fargo-atms-mobile-app-website

Attached: 954C006B-95D3-4AA6-9B42-43F650AB5E6E.png (2000x2500, 3.52M)

Read the last threads on this nigtard

Ok where is their offices etc that would be relevant to that? If in la then my benis may explode

It is Christmas already? Where is Hans?

Hey dumbass, know how you train for a breach? You breach. That's how. Just like when you qualify with a weapon, you use real ammunition.

maybe, but there are lots of WF offices around LA (let alone the rest of the country)
I dont know how "important" the one next door here actually is

in the middle of downtown LA?

The official story is a fire suppression system went off in a Wells Fargo data center for unknown reasons. This caused the data center to power down. Somehow also, every bit of redundancy and backup completely failed, even ones off site for other data centers.

Or one could postulate Wells Fargo got a National Security Letter to shut the fuck up while their system was backed up, back doored, and evidence secured.

Then why don't you do weapons qualifications tests in the fucking middle of downtown LA, shooting at private property/businesses? Every day I thank God my enemies are so stupid.

Could it be just a training drill ? niggers are wild in L.A and could riot anytime, maybe they were practising removing gold deposits from banks before the next time they burn the city down ?

Pedos in a panic

Listen. Get out of here with your Conspiracies.
LA is safe and this is exactly what it seemed.

You practice on any number of training sites equipped with repairable shoot houses so you can practice breaching over and over.
You do NOT blow the doors off buildings in down town Los Angeles with civilians close enough to record you with their cellphones.

If it is training, where are the OTCs who would grade their performance?

They were filming a movie.

Pretty tricky with that accent there Hans

Attached: die-hard-machine-gun.jpg (775x509, 103K)

Both buildings were hit. twitter.com/JTweets1234/status/1094498415600328704

Attached: Both Buildings Were hit r1.png (824x582, 639K)

>Miltary training would not take place in such close proximity to civilians.

It didn't. Streets were blocked off.

>Especially extremely dangerous maneuvers like landing helicopters on busy streets.

They didn't. There is an entire FM written for LZ set up. You can find it here:

globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/3-21-38/fm3-21-38_2006.pdf

There was nothing too "dangerous" about it other than the inherent danger of flying a helo in tight spaces. The 160th SOAR trains this on a regular basis.

>If it was training, there would be lots of planning and staging the events ahead of time,

It was planned and staged ahead of time. FM 7-0 describes the unit training cycle in detail. Go read it.

>which we can see in the videos was not done.

You can't tell shit about the prep or coordination for the Training Event from the video. You could if you got a chance to read the OPORD and associated FRAGOs.

>They also wouldn’t be blowing off real doors on real buildings.

Sure they would. Uncle Sugar is rich and can buy new doors. You don't train a special operations breach and not actually use the real equipment. A door isn't alive and won't die if it is blown off its hinges.

>They were filming a movie.

Why did the military publicly say they were doing “training exercises”?
Where are the camera crews?
Did they get everything perfect in one shot?
Why are you shills so fucking bad at this?

So you test LAPD response times in tandem

Yes.

Checked. One way or another the Jews are involved.

The bigger question is: Why is it being shilled at all? Discord trannies thinking they are making a difference? Mindless drones given orders and shekels?

Someone should go to the site to document the blasts on the doors, if evidence still exists, as proof.

Because doors don't actually die and go see door Jesus you idiot. Breaching a door with a shape charge is not that big of a deal. Especially a door on a building marked for demolition or rented with the understanding that shape charges will be used.

If it is a training exercise, I as a citizen am a little concerned with the level of danger to civies the military is willing to accept in the name of being well trained.
With as many moving parts as this 'training exercise' had, any number of things could have gone wrong.
They fucking lost a top secret helicopter on the bin laden raid because they didn't think about how much different the downwash would be at the compound then the mock up with chainlink fence they practiced on.
can you imagine if somebody goofs and a helo crashes into an apartment building?

Coincidence fag here. I'm sure it is all a coincidence that the attorney representing sex cult peeps owns or has relationships with the two buildings hit. Nothing to see here... twitter.com/MilspecP/status/1093910400087801856

Attached: Just_a_coincidence_nigger.png (675x846, 980K)

did Q predict this?

You're wrong, Fridge Mechanic.

Glow harder

Civilians are close enough to record the event on their cellphones from street level.
youtu.be/_H33IWCs8yM
They wait until the helicopters are landing for extraction before sealing off the roads.

These buildings were not checked and cleared for civilians prior too.

If you read the training manual you reference you would see that all military training would have OTCs to evaluate and grade the performance, I don’t see any OTCs.

and it was incredibly dangerous. Any of that trash flying around could damage the equipment or civilians, which would cause holy hell to rain down on whatever CO signed off on the risk assessment for this “training”.

You’ve failed to substantiate any of your own claims.

Good question on the OCs. Count the number of people in the video. Close to 30.

Four little birds come in and extract the breachers. CAG, SF, SEALS, who knows. Probably 19th SF. Two Crash Hawks come in and extract the EOD team and OCs.

>weird, nu age concrete 'architecture'
No i'm not getting a culty vibe from this building

they have, there are pics from this week with some of the windows boarded up and some debris left over

Wrong. JSOC is not going to risk an accident using choppers and explosives in a large city. Not a training exercise.

Attached: 1528176569523.jpg (510x499, 37K)

Again and again you present falsehoods as truth.

>Breaching a door with a shape charge is not that big of a deal

Correct, that's why it would be done in a mock up house, not the middle of downtown LA

>on a building marked for demolition or rented

Perhaps, but the buildings in question were none of the above. They were privately owned buildings and an operating bank

It is easy to tell when propaganda and deceit are being employed when you need to present verifiably false information as truth. Fuck off

Keep wishing and pretending you know how Special Operations works.

the building they hit in Long Beach was the fucking Port Authority HQ

Post modern architecture is a telltale sign of (((elitists)))

Hahah, triggerd pog

Quitternigger. Four posts is only eight cents you double digit IQ kike.

Reposting pics standby.

Attached: 5FE11260-D638-4AE0-8331-82757EF0A000.jpg (1536x2048, 559K)

Attached: 1517024943166.png (640x640, 338K)

Attached: BD7D228A-4C25-42CA-A9E7-5D4918F1ADA4.jpg (1536x2048, 614K)

Attached: 9D706A75-7F36-4CAE-A44B-976023B3EC6E.jpg (1536x2048, 586K)

Attached: 118D5A52-3835-4794-8989-829A5BFE2AB5.jpg (1536x2048, 466K)

Interesting you've completely ignored the privately owned building in downtown LA for a 3rd time.

Anti-slide bump

>CAG does live-fire training in the middle of LA
a bold strategy, cotton. let's see if it pays off for them.

they finally got pewds...

bump for great justice

Double checked here's the score my dudes! Someone in the U.S. not necessarily a citizen was a grave concern to national security and evidence relating to their danger to our country was stored on a Wells Fargo server in LA. It explains everything. Hopefully we find out what the fuck happened exactly.

>Civilians are close enough to record the event on their cellphones from street level.

No they weren't. I live near a major military base. I hear artillery going off (shakes the house sometimes), hear helos flying over and on a calm day can hear rifle ranges from my house. Just because you can record a helicopter doesn't mean you are in any fucking danger.

>They wait until the helicopters are landing for extraction before sealing off the roads.

Prove it. You have no idea if this is true or not.

>These buildings were not checked and cleared for civilians prior too.

You have no idea if that is true or not. None. If you have evidence present it. Actual real evidence. You have the FRAGO or OPORD in hand?

>If you read the training manual you reference you would see that all military training would have OTCs to evaluate and grade the performance, I don’t see any OTCs.

OCs dress pretty much like everyone else. KNow how I know? I was one, both at Ft Irwin and at my last unit. Two fucking years evaluating and certifying. How exactly would you determine who is and who is not an OC based on the video evidence there slippy?

>and it was incredibly dangerous. Any of that trash flying around could damage the equipment or civilians, which would cause holy hell to rain down on whatever CO signed off on the risk assessment for this “training”.

Not really. I didn't see much debris from the rotor wash. I suspect someone went in ahead of time and made sure the LZ was clean and clear.

>You’ve failed to substantiate any of your own claims.

Sure I have, you just want there to be a conspiracy so you ignore evidence.

This.

THE RETURN OF BELLAGIO SAMPLER!!!
what an episode !!!
Highlights:
>covers LA drills and wells fargo
>epic rant at 28:30
>blames Chi-Israel and the keifeng jews
>exposes a dindu nuffin tarot card reading witch whole STOLE his video and earned 1.3 million views, her channel is "the mystic circle"
>war cry rallies the autists with high levels of motivations

Is there a more uplifting commander then Based Bellagio?

youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ

Also the obligatory fuck jannies moddy tranny cucks and you cannot stop the memes, dreams, and kingdom of God or his end times armies!!

Attached: 1549758217426.jpg (580x504, 59K)

>Thread named /big/
>OP pic is a big black hawk
>OP is a conspiratard
OP confirmed for loving nigger dick

>your ass

Nice source

>Civilians are close enough to record the event on their cellphones from street level.
Literally answers
>No they weren't.
user I...

these buildings?

Attached: 687623423423.png (706x721, 327K)

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend were both found in the past to have made pedo jokes or references on Twitter.
Both are also linked to Hillary Clinton thru fundraisers and other online support for her election.
AOC gets invited to join Teigen and Legend at a party.
DailyMail reports AOC declines offer.
The DailyMail is supposedly connected to some of the powers that be in Britain and is used to relay messages and other information.
This story sounds like AOC was offered an invitation to join Hillary Clintons Cabal, and AOC may have decided to decline the offer.

Except they do it every year..........

O noes, a bunch of mutilated tranny faggots and nigger loving cuckolds hate me
Kek