Mad Max General

Is he our only hope? Can he stop Trudeau and the rest of our extremely cucked government?

What are your thoughts on him, anons? I've never volunteered for a campaign before, but I'm strongly considering it for Maxime Bernier.

Attached: maxime.jpg (512x512, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41pjpuAFNwA
youtu.be/5l_jDNowMxA?t=409
thepostmillennial.com/bc-byelection-debate-turns-into-showdown-between-jagmeet-singh-and-ppc-candidate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ZOG SHILL BOOMER

Attached: 3AD0A946-104E-4A1C-9F41-C57256A544A2.png (2000x1000, 85K)

As much as I want a real right wing party,

all he will do is split the conservative vote and fuck of all.

To mobilize the vibrant energetic right wing youth he needs to drop Israel filth shilling. The youth want Papa JF and Murdoch Murdoch not boomers shilling more Zionist propaganda

>boomer

hey there david brock

Canada is already down to 70% white, and in Trudaeus remaining two years he will probably get that number down to 65%. Trudaeu will get a second term. RIP.

As if our conservative party has any teeth as it stands right now. They have taken no hardline stance in opposing LGBTBBQ identity politics or defending freedom of speech.

If Maxime doesn't get a significant portion of the vote I'm going straight up seperationist. BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan can form a significant country because we'll be able to unleash our Oil, Mineral, Hydroelectric, and Agricultural industry without needing to pay tithes to slacker Eastern provinces.

Mad max is our only hope
Conservatives do NOT have a conservative agenda , look into it
We all need to get behind him

We're going to need to meme him into office

why is he even running? he's a literal ancap

No he's not.

nigga you on crack

Attached: this guy forreeal.png (510x332, 66K)

Boi. Watch his interview with Mark Dice or Dave Rubin. In the interview he said that he was ancap.

We're going to need to do a lot better than this

youtube.com/watch?v=41pjpuAFNwA

inb4 memeflag grocery derailing to prevent actual discussion

nervous?

He lost any momentum he had and he lost me at support Israel
Vote green

Then it will be the fault of the CPC for rejecting necessary reform.

Tranny shill shut the fuck up. I literally just watched his Rubin interview and he never said he's ancap. He even said he's for basic regulations.

>Vote green
My neighbor was a green voter with 2 electric cars and solar panels and green sign in the front yard. It turns out they were a pedophile who watched CP

yeah go ahead and try to divert any real discourse from the actual political situation in my country to be about your foreign derailment instead, how foolish of me. NOBODY DISCUSS POLITICS, ONLY DISCUSS THE GROCERY PRICES!! Please go ahead and shut it down, nobody will question your motive. Do you ever get tired of thinking about Canada every second of your life? I'm sure your aggressive efforts to change the topic are in everybody's best interest. Go on, dear shill.

he never said that. He's going to remove fucking minimum wage

Attached: 1484110328531s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

really makes you think

He's our only hope. The other parties are completely pozzed and cucked. Justin Castro vs Cuckservative vs Pajeet. Fucking joke.
Will mad Max have candidates running in every riding though? It's not like we can just vote for him

Right there, faggot.

I advise everybody hide posts by this ID, they're a discord tranny shill faggot

baited

Attached: 1549827276491.jpg (650x433, 51K)

Since when is removing the minimum wage make someone an ancap? Does not wanting rent controls also make you an ancap?

i honestly feel sorry for you guys

He literally said he doesn't want borders

He has the party set up in every riding.

Attached: canada WORST VALUE IN ANGLOSPHERE.jpg (3126x792, 332K)

Wrong again faggot.

See>

Give me a time stamp

Literally says he's not for open borders

6:40

timestamp you lying shitstain

>I was only pretending

Attached: 1538301561749.jpg (1388x800, 66K)

have some rationed reeses puffs andf chillout

Attached: $7.29 plus tax reeses puffs.jpg (1192x1500, 190K)

copy and paste the link you useless mongoloid

this, honestly
would like to see him and his party gain some traction as actual conservatives instead of the 4 shades of neo-communist the current parties represent

>On the economy you can call me a libertarian, but I'm not a real libertarian because a real libertarian will ask for open borders.

That's a fucking quote

Fuck off groceryjew

Attached: D88A00B5-5E84-40F6-89A8-23A0BB37DFB3.jpg (1498x947, 711K)

this guy will not show his flag, and we should trust him. you should listen to him, his derailment attempts are in our best interest. Do not discuss the topic at hand, focus on the pictures with the blurred out barcodes. I repeat, DO NOT DISCUSS THE TOPIC AT HAND, ONLY DISCUSS THE GROCERIES.

>bernier is pro-israel
He literally named the Jew.
CPC shills btfo.

Attached: 0B311CB9-E5A5-4D98-919E-617C1A7B2DFC.jpg (1581x849, 231K)

6:40 and this is the quote

nervous?

Attached: 134235633.jpg (400x300, 28K)

I’d be willing to bet groceryjew started this thread with one of his sock puppets to gather info.
Don’t worry groceryjew, Scheer is losing.

Attached: 257334B8-637D-43B4-85E9-EBD1654732B4.jpg (1172x1060, 214K)

Save the timestamp user, we're going to need to build and maintain a dossier with sources that outline his positions so that shills can't easily make false claims against him.

Chinked

Attached: CE4C275F-65E9-46A1-84A3-7AE42FD3BE9B.jpg (1202x923, 260K)

mind to explain the kojack fetish?

I dunno who to vote for in the next election. NDP of course never an option, Trudeau is a fucking shadow of his father, Scheer seems like a smarmy faggot with no real ideas.

Tough one this year, but at least we aren't the US.

Told you he's ancap

you're mentally weak

Attached: mullahs loved hijab beautiful.jpg (603x460, 36K)

Sounds great, but only if you leave Alberta out of it. No fucking pipeline through our province and into our waters.

B N A I B R I T H

Attached: 1FA53960-997A-4480-8BBB-7295641283EB.jpg (1196x763, 212K)

says the memeflag with a pathological debilitating obsession with Canada.

never forget that your entire existence is dedicated to thinking about Canada

thanks for bumping the thread user

Full quote

>"On the economy you can call me a libertarian, but I'm not a real libertarian because a real libertarian will ask for open borders or no more regulations or legislation on drugs. I don't believe in that, I believe we must have a state with some regulations, basic regulations. "

Alberta

Attached: B510586F-29A6-4925-81DD-98E62BC32716.jpg (1187x1407, 334K)

I dunno if you're a corporation I guess

Please include Manitoba, we’re better than Sask and we have Polar Bears

Notley won't last long

Too many chugs, sorry m8

all our politicians suck and the bootlicking idiot right sucks the most

Bye bye minimum wage. Fuck him. I'm voting NDP again

Uh huh

Attached: 4C624927-8885-4B86-A8A4-7AEE4D8B63CF.jpg (1487x619, 147K)

There is a by election in process right now in the Burnaby South riding. Our candidate Laura-Lynn Thompson has a legitimate chance of beating Jagmeet Singh (NDP leader) in that riding. There was one debate so far: the Liberal candidate BTFO himself by saying that the UN needs to regulate speech in Canada to combat ‘fake news’. Jay Shin, the Conservative, had zero support. Not one person had a conservative sign. The PPC outnumbered the NDP- they were pissed about it because they didn’t see us as being a legitimate opposition since the news doesn’t mention us. 2 more debates coming up on Monday and Tuesday. I’m supposed to go to a church next Sunday and help rile up the Christian vote which are already in favour of Laura. She’s the only candidate addressing the murder of Marissa Shen (14 yo) when a peaceful Syian migrant raped and murdered her in that very same electoral riding a year ago

A candidate who supports gun rights, small government and policies that generally support liberty in CANADA? How is this so? It's almost unheard of.

I can already suspect he'll have massive support in Alberta for true blue politics and, of course, since he's a Francophone he'll have a shot at Quebec. He needs to win those crucial Ontario votes, though, which would mean attracting liberals and conservatives away from their herd.

trudeau is going to jail

Attached: 15369153683091.jpg (227x222, 9K)

>some regulations
>no more minimum wage
Provinces set their own minimum wage larper.

The election itself is taking place on February 25th. Winning for the PPC will be crucial in knocking out the NDP’s head and sending a message to the rest that we’re not some fuck-around right-wing green party equivalent

F I V E
O
O
T W O

Attached: 1541206929278.jpg (525x505, 68K)

you heard it here the prime minister of british saskbertaoba

I hate when people use unleash and sad in posts to pretend they are smart because they emulate trump

Scheer met with SNC-Lavalin CEO in 2018 to discuss criminal charges

That's wholesome as fuck lol but this can't be real, it's almost like a tv commercial

politicians represent their donors.
they don't really give a shit about you. they may be on your side for this or that cause but they are there to funnel as much cash to the elites as possible

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-02-10 16-58-39.png (385x157, 5K)

it might be ben fischbein

It's almost given that Jagmeet will win the byelection in Burnaby. It's traditionally an NDP firewall, in fact almost all of B.C. is NDP, except Richmond since asians are so inclined to vote conservative. He won't manage to push a candidate in Burnaby. His real chance is in Ontario, which would position himself as a kingmaker if he can split the Liberal or Conservative vote enough to force them into a minority or, hopefully, a coalition with PPC.

eww

thepostmillennial.com/bc-byelection-debate-turns-into-showdown-between-jagmeet-singh-and-ppc-candidate/

Maybe. We have a chance though. A really good one at that. I passed special information to their campaign office on the topic of how certain demographics vote- specifically % turn out. I think it will be a massive surprise

I used to vote ndp but I don't bother anymore.
you going to get the policies the elites want this election or the next. it doesn't matter

>ppc
what people you ?lol

Based

Attached: 1F96F996-E541-49B1-B3DE-017970DAEE79.jpg (960x854, 81K)

Sorry but I prefer "light cuck" rather than 4 more years of "genuine cuck", even if that mean paying 0,50$ more my pint of milk. Stay mad.

I'm actually quite surprised that other parties are running their candidates in the first place. I thought it was an unspoken rule of courtesy to let another party's leader assume a riding if they win party leadership, or am I wrong in thinking that happened in the past?

I'm already a firm supporter of PPC, especially living in a have province who pays unfair amounts to have-nots, but Burnaby won't suddenly change their politics. This riding is full of pipeline protestors, university students, and traditionally metro-ridings such as this has always been more liberal/democrat, you know, that sort of ilk. I've lived in the riding during college.

He sits in his grungy basement apartment, surrounded by mounds of filth of his own creation. The dim dust-illuminating light peeking through his tiny basement window, his only connection to the outside world, sends cascading reflections of the frightful world outside upon the spires of cans and fast food wrappers stacked like totems to his greatness around his room. He starts his computer like he does every day, and waits for silent hours in the Jow Forums catalog for a thread about Canada. Sometimes he does this for hours, often days at a time, but time is nothing when you're on a noble mission. Just then, like a sun ray descending between parted clouds, a Canada thread appears on the catalog. "this is it", he says quietly to himself, so quietly as to not disturb his landlord, with whom he is on thin ice. "this is the moment I've been waiting for". He hastily opens the quick reply box, makes sure to hide his flag and posts a picture of a bag of Canadian fishsticks from a far Northern territory, smiling to himself about how he has effectively stopped the Canadians from actually discussing the political situation in their country. "Maybe now", he thinks, "I am not a complete faggot".

Then he crosses his arms under his chins and waits patiently for his one or two (You)s to appear on the screen, ever confident that the more people tell him to fuck off the more validated his existence is, but he only gets 2 replies this time so he chalks this one off as a pyrrhic victory and cuddles himself to sleep. "maybe there will be another Canada thread in the morning, maybe then I will get them", he tells himself, trying to establish a night of good dreams. "maybe I will get some (You)s". and with that, the memeflag goes to sleep on the concrete floor of his gallery of shambles he calls a home and awaits the sweet caress of morning so he can wake up and post about Canada again. This is why he lives. This is his life. This is what he has become.

Attached: 1545527493904.jpg (367x345, 40K)

>Economic retard

never forget how i make you type this shit

this is what we need

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-02-10 17-08-41.png (525x382, 157K)

never forget how you immediately assumed that post was all about you

That’s true but our internals show that the majority of people there support the pipeline. Moreover, at the first debate, Jagmeet got shouted down by an Indian protestor who was screaming about how “now the coloured people want to take our land”. Jagmeet is now seen as a pro-pipeliner because of that. The PPC supports the pipeline too but it isn’t the crux of our campaign either in that riding. We are banking on the fact that low voter turnout, typical in by elections, will help us win with a galvanized minority. The Libs and Cons are running candidates just for the sake of it. Cons have zero support as shown by Jay’s nonexistent fan base- they might just come over to us instead

and not those fake yellow vest corporate shills

lol yellow vest want the freedom to lay pipeline over other people's property without their consent

>all he will do is split the conservative vote
Fuck your bullshit.
PC party is not conservative!
Progressive is a liberal thing. You can't be both progressive and conservative at the same time. PC party is center at most, IMO they're left of center on most issues and not very conservative at all.
It's a breath of fresh air to have a actual conservative party again here in Canada.
>Progressive
Pfffft. Progressive want carbon taxes and mass immigration and sell our infrastructure to like their pockets and tranny 4 year olds.....
So much wrong with "progressives". Fuck their shit.
And PC party is running fucking milk Mafia man, the guy that worked with liberals to ensure maximum profits at the cost of Canadians eating.
Go check your dairy and beef prices. Ya you can thank the guy running Andrew for that.
Andrew is a fucking globalist FFS.

Attached: 1548956593096 (1).jpg (500x229, 25K)

>some random untouched grass patch is now “property”
Yeah ok lol

Are you part of the campaign trail? I was going to support a local conservative in the upcoming 2019 election, but then I saw a local PPC candidate pop up and I want to get in touch with the party.

Anyway, I took a read of the PM story. Good stuff. I'm not saying that I don't want him to win; just saying it's quite unlikely.

So you're banking on low liberal/con turnout but getting out PPC's base and possibly attracting con votes in Burnaby in hopes of scraping a win? Has door knocking already started? Does the party have a nation builder equivalent program to track support? I just want to understand how far along the party is, really makes me decide if it's worth the effort to volunteer for my local PPC.

the good people. almost god like

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-02-10 17-20-20.png (495x799, 185K)

Yes, I am. We have really strong support in the riding and everyone in the Lower Mainland is coming in to help and get practice campaigning. Door knocking and cold calling is happening every single day and so is some burmashaving.

Yes, it will help us but we’re still vocal on our proposals of lowering taxes and keeping illegals out, including peaceful migrants from Syria who rape and murder girls in Burnaby. Libs and Cons are so low energy it’s not even worth mentioning them.

Jagmeet’s only proposal is to tax homeowners and redistribute that money to renters. Since a bunch of people are within 200 dollars of insolvency anyway, this will just lead to more housing issues. That’s the message we will convey