Take THAT white boy!

Innocent, young POCs charged with murder after seeking reparations from white oppressor.

>Charged with the criminal homicide of Kyle Yorlets are three girls, ages 15, 14 and 12; and two boys, ages 16 and 13, according to the Metro Nashville Police Department. Yorlets died after being shot during an armed robbery outside his home.

Pic related: the sweet youths in question. This happened in my city. Here is the link: fox17.com/news/local/metro-police-investigate-deadly-west-nashville-shooting

Also nigger hate thread I guess.

Attached: ANMH.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMZ0LSoSX5k
youtube.com/watch?v=u8ocY7PlAUs
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/aovscv/rock_star_kyle_yorlets_gunned_down_by_five_black/eg5hpxv/
reddit.com/r/kawaraban/comments/aoupjf/friend_of_kyle_yorlets_to_kids_charged_with_his/eg5i77y/
reason.com/blog/2019/02/01/did-the-couple-killed-by-houston-narcs-k
fox17.com/news/local/mother-of-juvenile-in-musician-shooting-says-its-a-failure-of-system
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also here is the victim.

Attached: haveyouseen.jpg (960x960, 62K)

Looks like a liberal to be honest. They consume each other.

they dinndu nuffin
he was clearly an evil racist

Maybe he was. He was a Belmont graduate and sung in a gay looking band. Still fucked up considering this happened right outside of his house. Could happen to me, or anyone.

Well of course. That's why if you live in the city you always pack heat. The day you don't feel like it is the day you meet your maker.

What is even more interesting is that this is considered completely normal. People are gonna forget about this in a week tops. Just like they forgot about those nigger teens who tortured that retarded white dude.

Attached: 34624567347.png (682x384, 291K)

there's a lot of people I don't like in the world, but if it's a choice between them and niggers....

And it'll cost the taxpayers millions to keep them locked up.

Shit won't change until the normal person is effected on a daily basis. People won't give a fuck until their stomachs are empty, or they're cold and wet. I've simply given up on trying to wake people up. You can only do so much. I go to college and the students there could careless about using their minds, actually thinking. They'd rather stare at Instagram all day, get their grade and move on. That's why a bachelor's degree ain't worth a fuck anymore. I could go on and on. We are fucked. Completely fucked.

>there's a lot of people I don't like in the world, but if it's a choice between them and niggers....

I'm not taking a position, I'm just calling it how I see it.

DINDU NUFFINS

The left know niggers are mostly feral savages, but they don't have the balls to deal with it, an the right don't have the balls to tell the left to fuck off and deal with it themselves.

So you have billions going to keeping savages alive in jail, and they often will get out and do crimes again.

Only a few Euros have their balls still, but they're seen as terrorists just as the Arabs are (whom, have balls and often have their own justifications too).

The "victim" had privilege and it's started a conversation about the criminalising of poor innocent POC.

Attached: muffins.jpg (488x412, 77K)

Attached: sheit_fortune_teller.jpg (780x591, 165K)

stop it bro, you're toxic

So tell me again, why are so many people against abortion? If abortion was illegal there would be at least 10x the amount of kids like this out there.

I'm about in the same place as you. I throw a few redpills at my normie buddies about Jews, and the most i've gotten is a "wow that's weird". I'm basically the group's quirky anti-semite, they don't really take it seriously lol. At least we all hate niggers though. We've all lived in the city a while, and grew up in the country together.

Attached: 4367843578546.jpg (245x398, 38K)

niggers are so fucking ugly

jungle hominids i swear

They're just children. Who got them the guns? The Russia-loving NRA, of course! Divide and conquer.

Attached: IMG_20180609_171229.jpg (1637x1228, 284K)

Unless they get the death penalty. Getting charged with murder does lead to the death penalty.

This.
Obviously these children were potential NRA card carrying members. They lived with jealousy and fear. They lacked the physical strength for natural power so they traveled in gangs and carried a gun. And they had index fingers strengthened over the years by working a Nintendo controller and picking their noses.

Pure NRA potential all through and through.

Do people understand how easy it is to shoot a gun and kill someone? It happens in the blink of an impulsive eye. You can pull a trigger in a second, without thinking. I bet a majority of people dead from guns would be alive now if their killers had used another weapon. That is the problem with guns. One movement with your finger, and someone is dead. SORRY NRA AND ITS FOLLOWERS: fewer guns=fewer deaths. This is a proven fact, whether you like it or not.

Children learn from adults. These young children watched and learned and then became stinking cowards with guns themselves.

It was easy. They simply believed the propaganda the NRA cowards with guns spew about everyone needing a gun.

They simply listened to all the tough guys talking their tough talk about guns making them a man and didn't see the hidden truth of the cowardice in gun ownership.

So they picked up a gun to become stinking cowards and now they shot and killed someone, every coward with a gun's ultimate fantasy, and now their lives are over too.

I wonder what they would say if asked now if having that gun in their hand was worth it all.

I wonder.

Justice for Jussie !

>Kyle Yorlets, suspected white supremacist

Tariq Nasheed, probably

If you like the NRA and hate gun-control, you can't be unhappy about this gun murder, or any other gun murder. You just have to chalk it up to chance and bad luck.

Honestly, you should just let them reveal themselves. You should never bring it up unless someone else does. It's been straight propaganda since WW2. I'm a vet. I know.

He looks bro-tier desu. Might have some liberal views but that can be fixed by redpilling him on certain things. But now he's dead, killed for no reason by savage orc niglets.

F

Attached: Christ in the Garden.jpg (320x442, 29K)

I believe he knew.

Attached: 51655246_114719376313070_9165317556620230656_o.jpg (810x1066, 70K)

Again, another senseless death to gun violence and not a peep out of the big mouth of the loud orange moron! Let's see, how many people have been victims of gun violence since January 1, 2019 and have died? Oh, that's right, the US government doesn't publish those stats.

I'm gonna bite. If you read the article, they stole a truck in another part of the city and the truck had a gun in the glove box.

kings rise up!

Attached: nahriek_belford.jpg (797x650, 201K)

Listen up same fag. I know you don't understand anything about the reality of the world, but the reality is that guns save more lives than they kill.

Anyways, have a You

It takes years for the death penalty to happen. These little niggers will stay in jail for decades on the taxpayer's dime for the foreseeable future.

Yeah bro talk about fucking ironic lol

You should be posting in-store prices right now.
Not participating in this thread.

There wouldn't be a gun lying around in a truck if guns were banned, genius.

not when everyone involved is 16 or under

>they're just children
>my 8yo said why does trump hitler

Hang them next to their parents simultaneously

I find this song to be extremely betarock and lame.
youtube.com/watch?v=aMZ0LSoSX5k

This next song, however, has some redeeming guitar. It doesn't sound completely like today's bland shit that is so popular with sensitive betas.
youtube.com/watch?v=u8ocY7PlAUs

Attached: betarock.jpg (690x401, 100K)

too bad that dude didn't have a gun, also too bad they didn't tryn steal your car

Yeah I can almost guarantee these kids will be released as adults after being "rehabilitated"

Attached: bubblegum.jpg (612x612, 123K)

Can confirm. The one time I was feeling sick to my stomach and didn’t carry a gun to the store with me was the night some Mexican with a bandana over his face and a hoodie came up to my car window at 11pm demanding money. I’m extremely hyper vigilant and even the way I reacted to him unarmed scared the shit out of him. He backed up and goes whoa whoa I just ran out of gas in my car. Probably gave him the vibe that I wasn’t someone he wanted to fuck with.

They murdered 6 people? All white I presume?

That's what Hitler, Stalin, and Mao did.

What is it like to be lonely? To come to a board where you can shit post and feel relevant?

What is it like to have no one that loves you? What is it like to have no one worth dying for?

Children should be tried as children. Period. We can then debate what is the appropriate sentence for children. It has been pointed out that 25 year olds do really stupid things they probably would not do at 35. Children need special representation at all phases of their trials, and sentencing.

OOOOOOH THAT'S SOME SWEET CRINGE BOY

Fucking Nashville, F

Attached: 1544537525403.jpg (311x317, 9K)

Lots of overt racist Trump voter types here today, who have no problem ascribing murders committed by any black person to all black people but think murders committed by whites have nothing to do with them.

No, six of them were involved in one murder. I assume one pulled the trigger and the rest were accessory to robbery/murder.

Birds of the same feather, flock together. Today, I saw thousands of robins hanging out. I wonder what they were doing?

Nobody takes you seriously enough to have a "debate" with you. 5 bucks says you are a nigger or gay.

Attached: uncleted.jpg (720x905, 56K)

>too bad that dude didn't have a gun
You mean like the black Army vet in the mall trying to stop a shooting who was SHOT DEAD by a police thug who was not charged with anything for a cold blooded murder of a guy guilty of being black with a legal gun?

>15% of population
>commits over 50% of all murders

>White guy orders a strike on my hometown in Syria killing my parents
> I gotta kill all whites for my revenge, I have to go to Europe and kill some innocent whites.

>Black kids kill some white guy
>I have to kill all blacks for my revenge, I have to kill innocent blacks.

Attached: 12312312312312312.gif (498x342, 782K)

This only draws attention when blacks kill whites.

A few weeks ago a white guy shot 4 Houston cops and Fox News literally dropped the story from their website as soon as the shooter was identified.

In South Carolina in October, 1 police officer was killed and 6 others wounded and that story disappeared from Fox News as soon as the shooter was identified as white too.

These were feral street apes, you think they give a fuck about the law? Guarantee you that they used a stolen gun. If they couldn't have gotten a gun they would have used a knife like they do in London.

No one ascribes one crime to an entire race. Just that there is a certain minority who
commit the majority of violet crimes. Pic related. Research the sources on the picture to verify the statistics for yourself.

Attached: Black on White Crime.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Why are non-whites so damn ugly and evil?

Good god !! Who invited all the faggots here today ? If the dead retard had a gun we'd all be better off and those feral niggers would be dead.
Blaming everyone/everything except the FILTHY LITTLE NIGGERS that killed an innocent man.
I HOPE someone suffocates you in your sleep this week.

I did some googling and I found this guy claiming to know him.

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/aovscv/rock_star_kyle_yorlets_gunned_down_by_five_black/eg5hpxv/

>He was my best friend. They have no clue the kind of person they just took away. He didn’t have a bad bone in his body and he loved and respected everyone he met. He would have forgiven these kids. They didn’t need to shoot him.
reddit.com/r/kawaraban/comments/aoupjf/friend_of_kyle_yorlets_to_kids_charged_with_his/eg5i77y/

Attached: Untitled.png (1213x784, 89K)

Kek. I'm so glad we don't have handguns here.

Pffft. Nigglettes . Parent(s) ?
Mother
Father
Pick one

The Las Vegas mass killer wounded 840, murdered 58. He was white.

Kys, shill.

>Niggers should be tried as children.

They are more or less at peak mature mental capacity now.

Nigs grow like xenomorphs

>He would have forgiven them
>They didn't need to shoot him

Maybe they didn't care? His friend needs a fucking bullet too by the sound of it.

This is some good b8. Lmao good one leaf.

Precisely. All one has to do is take a look at what group is committing the most murders in this country. I'm not saying all niggers should be killed. Deported back to fucking Africa? I can get down with that.

>He would have forgiven these kids. They didn’t need to shoot him.

That's exactly why he's dead.

Yeah the option where a young man is forced to shoot a bunch of children is the much better one.

Attached: images.jpg (250x202, 8K)

Now post the in-store prices you faggot ass nigger lover.
That would be par for a weekend in nigger filled Chicago.
kys

Anyone who is willing to give up their rights for temporary comfort doesn't deserve freedom.

And he should be condemned for being a mentally ill faggot (no offense leaf) for killing people without even a motive.

You're absolutely correct leaf!

Attached: PepeBadass.png (500x485, 192K)

The leaf would rather get shot by a pack of little niggers than defend himself. Go figure.

Yeah, what a fucking pussy. If that guy is even really his friend. Dude was probably terrified. They only shot him after he refused to give up the keys to his car.

Over 50% of the dead bodies found in the US are black people, who are 13% of the population.
We need to stop this epidemic of racist whites gunning down minorities, that is obviously the cause of this fellow leaf

Did these kids buy their guns legally at their local Walmart?

Or ... may we assume ... stolen from a law-abiding gun owner - who couldn't keep track of his weapon of death and lost it?

Wouldn't that be like Donald Trump leaving the 'football' with our nuclear codes on his golf cart when he goes in the clubhouse for yet another hot dog?

Do NRA Republicans have no sense of personal responsibility?

Babbar Khalsa were Canadians. They killed 329 people.

>ILOVEASIANCUNTS
the absolute state of reddict

I am really glad you brought up that Houston shooting. It turns out that the police raided an innocent person's home in the middle of the night and encountered an armed homeowner:

reason.com/blog/2019/02/01/did-the-couple-killed-by-houston-narcs-k

That is the reason this story is being dropped from the headlines

aiight, hole up mofo
how the fuck can you tell if they be grills or boiz?
i thought only the 12 year old wuz a grill now u dun gone and fucked it up 4 me

How negligent and shit of a parent do you have be for your own pre-teen or teen child to think of doing some shit like this?

>this other thing that happened
LMAO

What's it like to know that nobody will attend your funeral?

Eh hes a country music singer. Most are conservative

Boy do I hate niggers.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy. Or, in this case: Grab a beer while the enemy destroys the traitor.

Din do nuffin wrong.

I actually agree that the man who owned the gun used to murder Kyle should be held accountable. Responsible gun owners shouldn't, and if you are unironically supporting gun grabbing in America, you should really just fuck off.

Attached: oshid.jpg (1440x1080, 312K)

And that was a lower body count than the Nice Rental "Truck-of-Peace" attack.

But guns are the real problem here, right? I has nothing to do with the feral subhuman trash committing the crime...

He followed Ann Coulter, so probably not

What if three robbers lift your safe out of your house and cut the safe open?

>Country music

Can't afford to let little niggers kill off white men. It's not ok.

Well hopefully his friends will start packing heat.

now the truth, it wasn't the kids fault
Mother of juvenile in musician shooting says it's a failure of system
fox17.com/news/local/mother-of-juvenile-in-musician-shooting-says-its-a-failure-of-system

By that logic, simpler to ban blacks

That's different, obviously. And a lot more unlikely to happen. This guy left his pistol in the glove, though. I wouldn't do that. Would you?