>Westminster Holocaust memorial plans 'will harm park'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47189123

>Brexit: MPs may not get vote on May's deal this month
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47187491

>Anti-FGM bill being blocked by MP Chope 'appalling'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47189073

__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK (UPDATED VERSION)
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC

__________other_ ( UPDATED )
>Oswald Mosley - Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=rRUfPNhQUU4

>History With Hilbert - Languages of the British Isles
youtube.com/watch?v=ODeYttUY4VI

>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4

>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

Attached: f.jpg (464x249, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFr_PHGVcnU
youtube.com/watch?v=-8Sri0Fq0DQ
youtu.be/OMpiIs4qseM?t=348
youtube.com/watch?v=hHC13MYcrR4
youtube.com/watch?v=V_UJDR5_xtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Btec pride

Laughing at all the A-Cucks seething at that one smug Btwat

>Harreh??
>Harreh???
>Get up mate they're gonna fookin' 'arry the Norf mate ya got to wake up

Attached: hastings.png (1194x660, 189K)

>There are people browsing Brit/pol/ who have BTECs
My goodness. How embarrassing!

Attached: tenor (8).gif (250x188, 1.93M)

>tfw copy the text book and give it to the teacher

WAHEY LADS just got my btec in science hahaha

Attached: 1538315615315.png (680x637, 431K)

>He still won't say what Uni he went to
Looks like I win

Attached: 1536704584687.png (602x400, 131K)

Kek. Half of all BTEC-Chav scum are too lazy to even do that.

in all seriousness i've got m8 who's making 1k a week from his btec. pipe fitting btw. he barely works neither.

>didn't reply to me when I asked if he's still doing A-levels
>didn't reply when I asked if he's ever been to a proper job interview

On the ropes

Insecure BTEC-boys detected. Go eat your frozen Iceland meals.

I did btec computer science and essentially it was that but it's fucking surprising how retarded people can be about that, even if they seem intelligent in other areas.

Newer BTECs have exams now

maffs is for pooftahs anyway gots me calculator 'nd thats done me bloody well it has

Attached: pinhead.jpg (629x568, 94K)

>I'm going to a Paki filled uni but atleast I did my A-Levels
Sad lol

Attached: 1525893051564.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>Constantly feels the need to shit on others
>Calling anyone insecure

What you did you go to? Lads... I don't think he went to university that's worse than doing a BTEC even BTECs end up in Uni...

youtube.com/watch?v=LFr_PHGVcnU

Attached: 1478611376727.gif (500x281, 468K)

>still doesn't answer me

You're on your last legs

My mate did computer science and I can tell how much he regretted it. Described his entire class as a bunch of Nintendo playing virgins lmao

This is you:

A level poofs will never know the joy of cracking open a fresh Iceland prawn ring or the ecstasy inherent into getting 3 Tikka Masalas for 2.50

Sad.

Attached: dindins.jpg (259x194, 8K)

I'm here to represent Sayers.

Attached: logo-sayers.png (300x188, 27K)

Worse still, are the people who study "video game design" or anything explicitly gaming related. Fucking embarrassing t.bh.

tfw was class clown in school
tfw have nothing
tfw 23 and have never worked
tfw
tfw
tfw

'Ow is triggunumomutry s'posed to 'elp me the the real world eh.

Attached: 1542592058900.png (1196x1040, 125K)

You know for a fact I'm going to a better university than you, and you can't stand it.

Attached: r0czo9ekyuy11.jpg (481x580, 23K)

i miss him

Attached: 1414790684643_Image_galleryImage__Licensed_to_London_News_.jpg (634x882, 183K)

My class was a bunch of retards true(lots of darkies also) but it's been just as useful as an a level. I'd admit doing a levels would probably be better doing a levels

pls stop talking about school now

im getting feels

Attached: errr.jpg (675x720, 67K)

Yep, he was a fine photographer. Shame about the cancer though.

Knew a guy who did that... I gets there, theirs and they're mixed up all the time it's embarrassing. Have to admit some BTECs (most of them) are lost causes

University or FE?

Dont look the gypsy scum in the eyes ED they'll put a curse on you!

>Knew a guy who did that
Past tense because you found better friends, I hope?

Was going to given advice on the last thread on how to conduct an interview and how at most that you only need to merely list the qualifications you have (be it BTEC, A level or Uni degree), but the whole qualification thing was cringe.

In an interview the you are suppose to really be putting yourself across (how you present yourself, attitude, questions you ask, if you made any effort to do research on the employer, assessment on what kind of candidate you are, etc) and explaining how you would use a skillset under certain circumstances (to weed out retards who either cheated their education or learned it only to be useless at applying it in the real world).

Many say interviews are easy (and it is for some) but it does require training and some practice to get the hang of.

I disliked the IT as when I had done a course (in the past) the skillset was barely practical and only good for an simple office worker (or sometimes interface design) rather than IT support that actually troubleshoots and fixes stuff which is what I wanted (and most of my course focused on known and obscure regulations that have rarely impacted my actual experience with working with computers among other things).

outer/pol/ is incandescent with Brit hate threads today. I've seen over a dozen.

THIER SHE BLOWS

Well the tranny thing is pretty pathetic.

>Implying that isn't the average meal of a mummies boy Oxford student

Left at 16, no qualifications and haven't worked in 8 years.

Attached: 1535983997494.jpg (640x640, 60K)

I don't speak to him as much because he's genuinely become insufferable. Starts going on about his "anxiety" and how hard it is not being able to make new friends and shit despite the fact he doesn't drink, never goes out and is still crying over a girlfriend who broke up with him year 11.

That ID. NGO shill detected.

lost my wizard card at 13

Attached: nuff said.jpg (634x703, 77K)

If IT courses where actually useful they would teach you how to ask a question on stack overflow without it getting deleted by the mods

Ed should be our chief negotiator for the brexit deal, he'd be able to get both sides who have acted in a reckless and provocative manner and get both sides around the negotiating table.

Attached: 1308907864411.jpg (568x726, 41K)

Attached: 0A5.png (271x186, 7K)

same but 21, maybe we have a certain personality type yet to take our redemption arc to become the heroes we are destined to be

>browsing outer/pol/
This place is bad enough, but I swear the average IQ drops to about 80 out there.

you can correlate it with brexit.

Does he make longposts on here about walking around London drinking coffee by any chance?

ironically it's probs bbc shills losing their mind
or discord trannies mad nobody gave them attention for their retarded brexit muffin threads

To qualify that, outer/pol/ is replete with retarded conspiracies, constant whining about Jews, and tabloid screenshots. It's legit unbearable these days.

are you pick related, i can offer a job for free rent weeding

maybe m8
maybe

Attached: uberfeel.png (645x773, 23K)

He did BTEC Computing in sixth forum now he's doing a computing degree at University.

It's just the tranny thing.

Based. I love jews now.

No but I wish that was him kek

Filter the cancer out.

Attached: Cancer.png (387x532, 46K)

Why do you have no qualifications?

what uni n what you studying? if you live in my city i can hook you up, wotcha need

laughing at us makes them forget about their own country's problems, they're pointing at us laughing as our head goes under the quicksand whilst they're waist deep

Autism

So how well does your sugar daddy (or should I least expect it, your husband) support you? Or are you still with parents?

I was actually hoping for some programming sections of the course like I had for one of the three parts I did for by IT GCSE qualifications and the hardware section I did was so shit (it was basically just installing RAM modules using ESD safety where the modules were already shielded, then I had to make essays for that shit and it had to be 4 pages minimum).

>they would teach you how to ask a question on stack overflow without it getting deleted by the mods
Some shit we have to learn ourselves. Social media hadn't taken off that big when I was last in education (must be pure cancer to the courses they have now).

yeah when it comes to doing a IT interview (if i ever get to that stage, would rather make a business hobby out of it) i would definitely show a "project" or what it is i've worked on in the interview and how it could help them (without showing the maths behind it). An interviewer will never know if you're sperg or not otherwise.

What feels?

Indeed and it will only get worse as we edge closer to anything American politics related.

Lol, I'm watching now BAFTA, before Jow Forums I wouldn't be having second thoughts seeing black actors awarded, now I watch and am thinking whether white British actors in the hall and scene see them behind the polite masks as niggers and former slaves.

Oh fuck it’s all going to start again

At least the North Koreans don’t have to deal with this shit

>An interviewer will never know if you're sperg or not otherwise.

They will notice (if you are a sperg) for the personality factor from how you react to certain question, attitude, etc.

However, an employer will take on a sperg if that sperg can actually apply themselves (for the role), effectively communicate formally both in person and remote communications (email or telephone), and ultimately be a benefit to the team (or the workplace in general).

I actually did get by through interviews well and and eventually got with showing with showing my projects (PC build, research I did for that, how I set up a router with an access point elsewhere some distance away in my home, etc) so I will also agree on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=-8Sri0Fq0DQ
22:52

Hes never coming back is he?

Attached: TheWrongTrousers.webm (640x640, 1.27M)

Phwoaaar ferst person in me family t'get a BTEC. I'd jist like to thank me mam,, culdnt have dun it without yah, and yah fooken nosh chips n gravvhey. Am so proud of meself. Proppah garna become upper-middle class now,, jist loike Wayne roonhey

Attached: 1549832461823.png (585x399, 85K)

youtu.be/OMpiIs4qseM?t=348

>Go on Shazza! You tell 'em what for. Bloodeh nonce.

Can't wait till I can get a BTEC in "Nonce Hunting"

Attached: nicked.jpg (620x411, 103K)

You show 'em what for, son. Always was a bright lad you was, an absolute bloodeh star.
got tears in me eyes so bloodeh proud first lad on estate to get his btec.

Attached: noffua.png (1056x1032, 86K)

>12 pbtid
>all directed towards BTEC students
Get over it

why isthere so many?

the nonce hunting rabbit hole is deep and there are 1000+ videos of these beasts getting stung.

F to Stan Lee

youtube.com/watch?v=hHC13MYcrR4

Trainspotting 2 is fucking cringe

*tears strolling down cheek*
Oh fokken ell... 'ope this dunt make me a pooftah.. I promise ya.. a fooken promise yah, all remember yis when a leave this council estate for t'big city. Jist got me first job in Greggs, fooken onleh way is up for me now lads. A fooken luv yah, Gaz. Me own fooken BTEC?? Who culda beleeved it?? *crying profusely* ooh am so fooken 'appy. Drinks on me!

Attached: 1524166146869 (3).jpg (810x713, 88K)

His cameos in every MCU films were so wonderful!

alls us are proud of ya lad, smashed it out tha park son, row z an' beyond like, don't forget ya roots nd come visit us down the pub when yous got your big swankeh office down souf

Attached: 1524780365349.png (1946x708, 173K)

Yep. I just watched jupiter acsending, what a pile of wank. Want my 2hrs back. Mila kunis looks like a beaner jenna in it though.

Made it through the first quarter of it.

Only watched the first ten minutes of that before switching it off

You didnt see half man half bee sean bean?

I got to the new choose life part and couldn’t take it anymore

me own flesh 'nd blood, me babeh has grown up 'nd he's leavin' the estate for good
ah gave birth to a genius it was all them rols we fed him as a kid grew up big 'nd strong.

Attached: file.png (1531x1159, 171K)

Attached: norfendov.png (2417x1619, 235K)

Yea fucking unwatchable and unnecessary.

Are you taking the piss?

Thandie Newton, the goddess of niggers.

Any developments on GTA Nouf?

Attached: GTA-NORF.png (640x783, 556K)

NO
MORE
CATHOLICS

>NO MORE CATHOLICS

NO MORE CATHOLICS

>NO MOOREE CATHOOLICSSS

tfw no scantily clad violin waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=V_UJDR5_xtA

nice one. Baz.
we're leavin' for good 'nd the pakis are goin' too. simple as.

Attached: eater.png (736x477, 48K)