WELL ‘PEDES???

The IRS says the average tax refund this year is $170 LESS THAN it was in 2018.
2018...$2,035
2019...$1,865
When will you freaks learn that Republicans only care about the rich?

When

Attached: 11CC6536-20CC-4888-9424-D7B11F7E59F2.jpg (2003x963, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bigger paychecks though?

Yep

IT’S A TAX CUT FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS ‘PEDES! BELIEVE ME MY ‘PEDES! YOU WILL BENIFIT! THAT I CAN TELL YOU! ME????? IT’S GONNA BE VERY VERY BAD FOR ME! THAT I CAN TELL YOU...VERY BAD! MY FAMILY AND I WILL ONLY PROSPER BY A $1 BILLION DOLLAR TAX REDUCTION AS A RESULT OF THIS GRAND TAX REFORM!

>have an extra $80 on every paycheck
>have 200 less on my refund.

Can the left into meme's or math?

Yeah but I don't have to play $1,500 anymore because I choose not to have health insurance

Math is racist and sexist.

No more salt deductions. Federally subsidized leftist welfare States now gotta foot their own fucking bills rather than getting it written off.

Florida and Texas are now the powerful states in the union for growing without having to have 30% of their budget paid by the rest of the country

Attached: 5599TSNV_TexanTilIDie_med.gif (500x500, 82K)

>Trump takes fewer taxes
>returns are lower
>except in fucking California where taxes are insane and your tax return doesn't matter because you still cant afford shit and gas costs $1.50 more and they blame Trump

>get more on each paycheck
>no penalty for not having insurance

Eat shit and die, faggot.

Wages are up only very slightly and inflation and gas prices along with increases in the price of goods and services, particularly goods because of tariffs, erase any perceived increase in your take home. Gas prices are on the rise again too but since I drive an EV I could give a fuck. I’m glad I’m getting a $7,500 tax credit on my EV...the Republicans killed it but the Dems got it reinstated for one more year (last year) at least. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!

Is that because the tax rates went down so they took out less and you get less back? I don't know, just asking the obvious question.

That’s great user until you get delivered to the ER for a surprise visit that lasts for a month. Good luck with that strategy.

this
all fields

Yes. Fakenews at its finest.

Yes user...the butthurt is real isn’t it? Just another Trump lie.

it's obviously 4D chess. Trump is literally saving the west and Q will hang all you shills while saving Israel for last.

nice try shareblue

Went up Sunday in Tel Aviv...entire side of a building. Sure faggot...whatever your retarded brain thinks.

Attached: B22B120D-C185-4646-9658-B2FF34553C1E.jpg (1199x707, 129K)

Attached: B53283CB-49AA-42CC-B712-EB914F30B708.jpg (1170x1163, 360K)

save Israel for last. Trust the plan. Trust mueller.

Taxation is theft. They did the right thing, goy

(((You)))

Attached: 1549320174113.png (1920x1024, 306K)

Also New Hapshire!

Attached: New Hampshire.jpg (810x884, 155K)

Taxation is necessary. Theft/wealth transfer is what’s been going on since 1980. Greatest transfer of wealth from the working class to the wealthiest 1% in the history of the world all facilitated by the Republican Party and corporate Democrats who are really nothing but socially liberal Republicans.

>mfw my tax refund actually went up

Attached: Kill the poor.jpg (489x351, 31K)

You probably are dirt poor with a shit job and your ugly whore wife just shit out yet another retarded kid you can’t possibly afford.

the SALT deduction still exists

So the state overtaxing you for a full year before giving the money back is somehow a better outcome?

Ya but i also got an extra 14 dollars per paycheck

Why cant the right into withholding tables
>he uses turbo tax

I would pay 170 or 1700 to be rid of you shills forever

It's called a tax refund, brainlet. The return is what you file to get the refund.

Yeah because the IRS is as honest as the FBI. FUCK OFF
SAG3

is the hrt making you particularly moody today?

If you got any additional money in your check it was because they re-did the IRS withholding tables so you had less taken out. You still owe the same though which is why most people are going to either get less back or have to pay in.

Don't know why everyone is surprised. Every CPA and economist said exactly this would happen when the tax cuts passed. Also when I realized people are too stupid to be saved.

>Government takes less money from you.
>WTF!? I'm getting less money back!

You notice (((they))) are all pointing out tax returns rather than actual taxes paid.

...THE RETURN OF BELLAGIO SAMPLER!!!
what an episode !!!
Highlights:
>covers LA drills and wells fargo
>epic rant at 28:30
>blames Chi-Israel and the keifeng jews
>exposes a dindu nuffin tarot card reading witch whole STOLE his video and earned 1.3 million views, her channel is "the mystic circle"
>war cry rallies the autists with high levels of motivations

Is there a more uplifting commander then Based Bellagio?

youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ

Also the obligatory fuck jannies moddy tranny cucks and you cannot stop the memes, dreams, and kingdom of God or his end times armies

>word salad
Get on meds

FPBP

>When will you freaks learn that Republicans only care about the rich?

Just kill yourself

Taxes are the money the government steals from you from your employer.

If you lower the taxes taken out, and wages go up, naturally the ammount of money coming back will be lower.

Tax returns should be zero. Nobody should get money back, you should all pay in.

Fuck giving the government an interest free loan.

what matters is the effective tax rate but not the interest free money the government withheld

>average withholdings were lower so the average tax refund is lower

You don't say?

>less taken out of paycheck
>get slightly less back
WOW WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED

So dumb. Your take home is more, refunds don’t matter at all.

>corporate tax cut is permanent
>middle class tax cut expires in seven years

What did trump mean by this?

I actually got more in taxes this year

TY TRUMP AND OP SUCKS SMEGMA FLAVORED LOLLIPOPS

If they're returning less, isn't it likely that caused by the fact that they stole less in the first place?

No...’pede butthurt makes my cock hard as crystallized carbon.

You don't owe the same. The tax brackets were adjusted as well. Could be more, could be less. Using refunds as a gauge of whether taxes went up or down is idiotic and proof that this country is full of absolute brainlets. Let's not forget that the majority of people still don't understand the way a marginal tax system works or understand that a refund is the government repaying their interest free loan they gave them throughout the year.

Motherfucker taxes are an EXPENSE. They aren’t supposed to be counted as part of your fucking INCOME. People like me who are net tax PAYERS are simply laughing at this. We always get fucked. And we don’t GET returns. You get them at MY expense. So fuck off.

>He fell for the false dichotomy meme

However Dems desire a slow melding of Chinese Maoism onto America. Are you ready to where Maoist pajamas like Hillary?

More butthurt detected!

Attached: B3FFFB94-2A0A-4A06-AB5D-D46C737E49E5.jpg (431x340, 71K)

>And we don’t GET returns
It's refunds, shit for brains.

Attached: 1546331066995.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Oh typo. My bad. My whole point must be wrong then!

In CA, usually pay 5k at end of year and 70k federal income taxes total. My taxes were less this year. Go trump

It’s all Republicans ever do...EVER!

1) Cut taxes for the wealthy.
2) Deregulate so they can run even better cons.
3) Promise it will trickle down to the working drones. It never does.

do you not understand how taxes work?
people are getting smaller refunds because they paid less throughout the year.
it's called a REFUND dumbass because it is already your money. the government just took more than they were allowed to.
smaller refund means the government took less money.

Rētard detected. You assume everyone’s take home is more which is ridiculous.

Why am i forced to fund your mememobile? You have no morals whatsoever.

He meant that if you work for a living you’re getting fucked. Also...the tax cuts for the wealthy are permanent...yours go away next year...not in 7 years.

> I am the fearjew here to feed you fearsoup.

The health-schemes must end.

You fucking cunt. Us “wealthy” PAY while you get refunds (there you go) We WEALTHY pay for almost all of this shit while you already are a net tax RECIPIENT. The fact that you’re so fucking uneducated and such a loser in life is why you’re the recipient and won’t ever be a tax PAYER.

Trump wants to keep wages down by importing millions more foreigners, LEGALLY. We are fucked

is this what the buzzfeed journalists do while looking for a real job?

People who itemized last year will be fucked massively this year in the vast majority of cases. Many local and state taxes are no longer deductible. The outrage and butthurt is only beginning. The vast majority have not filed yet...just wait.

only braindead liberals would think that the government holding less money hostage is a BAD thing

Only poor people get refunds.

Tax refund not tax, gov shutdown delay check, screw with average, we are on to you shareblue faggots.

>not reinvesting and taking depreciation to get your tax bracket way down

Attached: 4A0B6F84-377F-4596-B3F2-6454FA5B1BA6.jpg (1085x1331, 786K)

My wife an I pay more on top of what’s been withheld every year and have for decades. What’s a tax refund? LOL! I wonder how many posting here would like to cough up $2,000 (average) every year at tax time? LOL! Oh...don’t try to educate me about withholding more etc etc etc.

Now let's move goal pole in imaginary way, based shareblue.

You paid less all year long. Your total tax bill is less. Grow the fuck up and get over it dipshit!!

Attached: 9A81283B-1E12-4F85-ABD5-C26AB21BA309.gif (500x242, 991K)

Well faglet, it was a political move. If dems get in power they either raise the tax rate and look like massive faggots or push a vote to keep it low.

i got that money in my pay check every week tho

If you and your wife had kids you wouldnt have this problem

Attached: 9F07BD57-1A59-460F-A578-DE03C2000EC4.jpg (230x296, 14K)

LOL! Another Jow Forums tard lurches forward!
Yes dumbshit, I understood taxes decades before you were born. You’re the one that doesn’t detect the method of wealth redistribution. LOL!

‘Tard

Lol such fake news, shit shill is shit.

I fundamentally don't get the argument. Like in an ideal world you would have a tax refund of zero. That you paid exactly the amount of taxes you should have.

If taxes are lower the previous year, you logically should get a lower tax refund unless you somehow fucked yourself.

>Even though I paid less taxes for the year overall, my refund is smaller than last year so my life is ruined and Trump is bad.

The absolute state of the left.

Gee, it's almost like you should have seen that difference on each paycheck instead of hoping that the government would give you back what you overpaid.

It's almost like retards complain about this because they don't know how to budget, they don't know self control, they don't know needs over wants, etc.

Nigger culture, truly.

3.2% y/y wage growth is not "very slight," it's pretty good especially compared to the 1.8% we had under that President Nigger

SHE WOULD HAVE TAXED THE RICH AND GIBSED ME ALL THEIR MONIES WE NEED GOMMUNISM NOW GUISE

Attached: B66256A9-DD1B-4EEE-BAEF-55DB7C3F31FD.jpg (1122x1122, 162K)

TAX REFUND?
A
X

R
E
F
U
N
D
?

Why would anyone let the government hold their money for over a year, interest free, and then wait/hope that they get some of it back?

Pro-Tip: NEVER, EVER setup your withholding in a way that you pay in too much during the year in the hopes of getting a nice refund. You are much better off keeping that money in an account (which you can use to draw interest, pay on loans, etc) and then pay what ever you owe on April 15.

Honestly, it took my many years to listen to my father (GenX Oldfag here) and learn the discipline of doing this. But believe me, it is better this way.

Changing topic because the old suck donkey's balls, clever girl shareblue.

You can't into math, can you?
shame...

Attached: taking over academia.jpg (871x1000, 197K)

Fuck trump. I got back 4500 last year and this year I only got back 2300 despite getting married in January and a house in February so I spent the whole year married and paying mortgage insurance.

My tax return was $200 more than last year.

Ummm you do realize people that work hate to see welfare niggers get back huge returns. We are paying in less now so yes returns are smaller. My paycheck is larger and overall there is no difference for working people. Only those who do not work get less, and those in high state taxed areas are now paying their fare share.

And get it wrong still, how so, just curious.

People like OP are low iq and/or bait who don't understand that lower tax return ≠ more taxes paid.

It's a REFUND you dumb niggers

Attached: 1546330435118.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

>citation needed

The greatest con of all was allowing the Gov to take more of your money to collect interest on it and then give it back to you at the end of the year for a fee.

In the same boat, went from owing every year under the monkey to getting a little back this year. No state income tax because Nevada

Interest is just a meme when they can endlessly print all the money they need

Tax credits for EVs are there simply to stimulate a new market. They expire after a certain number of each particular model are sold. They aren’t forever and ever. That said...LOL! Stay in that dinosaur fueled mobile nigga! I laugh every time I speed by a gas station!

Winner /thread

Hey larp lord...larp more! LOL! I guarantee I pay more in taxes than you do! LOL!