How do we solve the mutt problem?

How do we solve the mutt problem?
There is going to be a generation of lost, identityless people.

Attached: racemixed.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JagCrDFR8Ng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mixed people with "white" fathers actually have jewish fathers. I have seen many such cases

Sounds like a problem for them to fix.

I thought they pretty much all identified as black people?

Pic is the baby-daddy!

Attached: ronald_mcdonald in hell.png (900x760, 569K)

hot though isn't she?

If your identity has literally anything to do with your race or the deeds of your long dead relatives then you are a boring person

CRISPR

Yes and there is the solution. You can bleach her like her mother was bleached. Problem solved. You Brits always like to fuck the bizarre things on the planet and you have made loads of them all over the world.

Bleaching is fake. As you can see this didn’t solve her problem at all, it created it.

Attached: 75625EF8-4CF6-417E-B4BC-41D4163E9F17.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

Usually the recessive genes hide themselves enough. This girl is fuckeddd

And humorously they are at the top of the black heirarchy.

The west needs to defeat China
Africans are migrating
So we need to channel the migrant streams into China. The west can also arm the migrants. By channeling millions armed Africans and Muslims into China through Xinjiang we can greatly reduce non-white numbers.
When the African population is greatly diminished we can resettle mixed people to Africa.

1/4 Indian looks like Dracula.

Sleep with your race. How is this a question?

Attached: Run-your-own-race.png (420x621, 336K)

None of them are white. Bleaching is pushed by the jews to normalize race mixing.

Who's that ¼ Indian guy that looks like fucking Dracula?

>So we need to channel the migrant streams into China.
oh yeah this is good. let's send to the most populated country in history more people. That will work. And I'm pretty fucking sure the Chinese are going to accept without any resistance, as they are SO tolerant

Attached: 1508612654452.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Attached: 1515898816858.jpg (1080x1350, 169K)

Hey, maybe they'll make their own country like Mexicans.

Attached: 1548733717588.jpg (971x1092, 292K)

Is she albino?

>give qt quadroon/octoroon gf

Attached: mix.jpg (749x1253, 246K)

someone use xray in dis.
Shes the girl in the OP

Attached: 33699415_1698566120233887_8263439098077773824_n.jpg (1080x1350, 159K)

I feel so sorry for the kids of these white supermodels that marry black guys.

Their daughters are going to grow up with the worlds largest chip on their shoulders.

They're going to see that their white mother was this legendary runway model who made millions on her looks alone and they look absolutely nothing like her.

Literally all of those kids are going to get hooked on drugs and live lives of sadness and self harm.

They're going to blow hundreds of thousands of dollars on hair straightening, whitening creams, colored contacts, etc.

And no matter how hard they try they're never going to look as good as their white mothers and it's going to fill them with resentment and hatred and make them lash out at ever having been born.

It's fucked up but it's the truth.

gib mutt titties

Attached: makeupcompostgraphicshero5TKMyBeautyStory12617.jpg (800x800, 64K)

She ain't bad looking, she just needs to do something with her hair and put on some make up.

damn let that girl breed with me
she only looks like a quadroon at most. I'll bring her red power back out ;^)

Hey there shlomo. How many hours did you spend in paint making that pic?

MUTT-IAN FASCISM NOW!

nog hair is so gross. idk why people celebrate their head pubes, it's the absolute bottom tier of any hair

nogs have the worst features, yet those features are the most dominant and prevalent, and take multiple generations to lessen and wash out

I didn’t make it but can someone tell me who this girl is

Why would you post such an abominable image? The only reason is that you are trying to promote race mixing

Yes. It’s okay to mix with a quadroon qt.

Deport niggers and nigger halflings.

ONE DROP

Attached: 1543644686832.jpg (1472x1811, 827K)

Reminder race identity politics are for people who are completely void of any personality and have to rely on the accomplishments of people who happened to have their same skin color for validation

Cringe

Only the males

Same grill as OP
@emmaamemma

keanu reeves is an honorary white

If you love race mixing so much then go to brazil. Do not encourage whites to mix just because you have a disgusting fetish

HNNG I NEED TO MUTT THAT SHIT UP.

was meant for

Wow, she’s really gorgeous. Is the OP webm just bad propaganda?

White genes are not actually that recessive. It's a misconception.

I just might need to desu

does it

Attached: one drop.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

A commie complaining others have to rely on the accomplishments of others. Pure comedy gold.

yeah and knowing history is for stupid people who only care about the past and not the future right?

god i would tell you to kill yourself but Im sure you'd be too stupid for that and somehow would end up with even more of yourself running around like a headless chicken that was retarded to begin with.

Jaz Coleman, lead vocalist of Killing Joke.

Spoken like a true cuck.

This is the problem people, and the solution is to purge society from these cuck fucks with a rifle to their heads, thus leaving the strong white men left to to once again integrate with their white women counterparts, who have for years been brainwashed to hate their own race, which is what started this fucking problem in the first place.

I'm not even white and even I can see how detrimental this has been for our societies, and when the civil wars finally start there I'll be, with a rifle in my hand, shooting every and any cucking liberal fucktard that I see on the spot. It'll be a good way to finally use my guns extensively too, which barely ever see the light of day, save for the occasional yearly hunting trips that cost me hundreds to reserve the hunting grounds, licences, fuel and whatnot.

Though I wonder if my homeland country Mexico is any cheaper.. hmmm

Attached: 1549770308755.jpg (564x459, 135K)

>Channel the migrant streams.
Jesus Christ, you're an idiot.

she is wearing makeup you mong

Race is a spook, you fucking idiot. You are no better than the race obsessed left.

Right wingers are massive cringelords

beta manchildren

All of them. You can go with them if you love niggers so much.

This is what the jews want aparently. A bunch of rootless people without any identity! so they don´t have anything in common. So natural ethnicities gets wiped out, and meanwhile you got the kikes being the only one left who is tribal, whilst they outlaw and try to destroy it for everyone else. All because jews were kicked out of monoethnic nations all the time, since tribal people who love their people wouldn´t let jews mess with them. Because if hungarians did same as jews, then they would say hey jew you hire that jew for no other reason than being jew. Stop that. That´s how jews usually do things.
And just because it is pronounced with her visually, doesn´t mean the other hybrids aren´t in similar way internally very complicated/confused.
Also friendly reminder that OP webm is the very point of kalergi. Do you like ´curing racism´ yet goyim? aka what curing racism means is. You say swedes are racist for having their own country. Then you wipe ethnic swedes out so they don´t exist anymore. And you got left a bunch of hybrid mutts and direct import. Now you have ´cured racism´ in sweden. Do you like it yet?

Attached: 1548644488797.gif (260x195, 2.98M)

I'd fuck that but what if my kids end up being niggers

BLEACHED

Attached: 21227486_161860534369376_3317990359329406976_n.jpg (1080x1350, 208K)

mixed people are not the problem
racist blacks and racist whites are.

besides that
putin is a russo mongol mutt and Jow Forums worships him.

Attached: 43694643_2078492549129492_2415677430485221376_o.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

Only needed to read the first sentence. If your personality, if who you are, your own perception of self is based off of anything or anyone other than you then you are the omega cuck. The absolute total cuck. Cuck of heaven and earth. Not your sex life, not your beliefs, your relationships, nothing like that, no peripheral force in your life is the reason for you being a cuck. It is the core of your being, who you are is based off another, your very identity is being cucked. You're boring and pathetic and a cuck.

Attached: 1516592711440.png (315x364, 20K)

got a source on that video? Been trying to find it so i can shit on racemixing

>If your identity has literally anything to do with your race or the deeds of your long dead relatives then you are a boring person
It´s literally involuntary that this is a part of your identity leaf. You are probably 80% heredity and 20% nurture. Not the other way around.
You have been pavlovian conditioned to thinking that there are no differences. Literally you have been brainwashed and you don´t realize it. Notice how you react if someone says racism. You don´t even think about what it means or implies. Why is it evil that swedes remain majority in sweden? Where else are they supposed to be. And why is it good that africans come live there, when africans have their own countries in africa? youtube.com/watch?v=JagCrDFR8Ng

you've gotta be a mixed breed to say that. Don't muddy your genes white men & women

Attached: americano.png (500x973, 599K)

disgusting

Attached: bleg.png (701x696, 515K)

No. People like you are the problem. Why should germans mix with africans. Why can´t africans have their own countries? If germans mix with africans, then you destroy germans. But africans remain just fine back in africa.
There is no such thing as racism. The very term is to get you to call for your annihilation of your own people. Since the only way you can not be racist, is to say that your ethnicity should gradually dissapear in your homeland.

Hopefully they find identity in nationality. Anything else is divisive.
I feel bad for this woman though. She seems smart enough and simply can't fit on because others won't let her. She'd honestly be more accepted in a more rural area. But no. City people are so progressive.
Cunts.

I unironically think it’s really redpilling desu. Not one person in that image looks white. The male one is even better. It shows real life examples of the consequences of your lineage for the next few centuries to come.

Ginger genetics are the strongest.

The only ones that can make Negroids pale.

Bad example of mutt because she's uniquely hot in a weiird way.

yes

Attached: 12825788_1724404307778259_775711286_n.jpg (1080x1349, 148K)

your hate is disgusting.
bwwm couples are rare and beautiful.

Attached: 26399214_240284133179024_8199785084295839744_n.jpg (1080x1080, 88K)

There is not a single fucking animal on this planet that is the same/doesn´t have subbspecies. Nor is human beings.. Human beings are an animal. Human beings have subspecies. We are not the same.. Nor are all monkeys the same, nor are all birds the same, etc. etc.
It has nothing to do with strong you fucking infant. It is uva to uvb geolocation markers. Niggers tend to mudd up uva and uvb hybrids skintone because niggers are at the deep end of UVB spectrum, you don´t get any blacker than niggers, and uva represents from equator to uva towards the poles, so you take pitch black and mix it with something more fair skin, since it´s a hybrid the middleground between the two you need something really pale/high uva like celts to make the offspring fair skin aswell in a lot of cases, but it depends on where on earth the child is born and other things.

It´s not hate you fucking retard. You have been pavlovian conditioned for 70 years to think it is evil to marry your own ethnic group. You literally are the one who has a mental problem about this. It should not be the norm that everyone marry outside their own ethnicity. It´s actually really bad for the offspring to do so.

Send all mixed race people to Madagascar and let them create a new race over the generations.

Put the hapas in a separate one, I want to see where that hapa ethnostate goes.

keeping blood in the family may result in inbred abominations

"please don't send me there user"

Attached: 12826250_1012991162130428_1385574550_n.jpg (1080x1349, 189K)

Attached: E516E2A3-636E-4216-9969-819C4B570656.jpg (1638x1638, 419K)

Imagine hate your equals every day of your life.

Its carnival in Brazil and alienate myself is the only thing I can do. I think less than a half of my country deserves the gift of life.

Attached: DqrDeOSWwAALkbB.jpg (600x1200, 112K)

>gorgeous.
Holy fucking shit you monkeys it´s just a hybrid with various traits. It can look like a fucking circus clown you don´t know what you will get. And neither genetic line carry very many traits over to the offspring. It dillutes both lines. There´s vastly more things internally that is also conflicted by doing this btw. you think it is about looks only. HAHA

This has nothing to do with race. Obviously genetics affect who you are. Nature and nurture both matter but nature clearly has a majority effect. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about how you see yourself. Name a personality trait about yourself, something you like about you, maybe one of your ideals. Do you value it because you're white? Do you value it because of something your ancestors did? Those things may even be the source of those traits but not the value. You are not your race. Your race impacts who you are but it can't be changed and so it can be ignored as part of your identity.
So let's say some guy came from a bad home. Drugs were pushed on him all the time but he always turned them down even as a kid. Some gene made him stubborn and some good influence taught him not to do drugs before he had them pushed on me. Now I'd call that person "defiant", they probably identify as a defiant person. They don't identify as a person who came from a bad home and had drugs pushed on them.
It's a flawed analogy because those things are tangible events within the span of your life, rather than things before you were born or the circumstances of your birth, but I think my intentions are still clear. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
So you have this mutt girl that's crying about not being able to label herself as Irish or African or whatever. She's a boring person. Being mixed race doesn't mean you don't inherent traits, that's stupid. You get the hand you're dealt then you choose how to play it. Maybe she's violent but athletic from her black dad and selfish but nurturing from her white mom. She uses those traits to get into women's boxing and now boxer is part of her identity.
You go on a date with a woman, you ask her to tell you about herself and she says
>Oh well I'm Scotish!
That's a boring woman. First thing she said had nothing to do with her.
>I love animals, I was raised on a farm back in Scotland
There, personality. Fuck you.

Attached: 1539578379480.jpg (640x799, 67K)

>keeping blood in the family may result in inbred abominations
That´s literally not how inbreeding works. Look up the term cosanguinity. Inbreeding is when you marry your 1st or 2nd cousin, at the 3rd cousin and 4th cousin the negative effect is almost completely removed.

Mulattas are ugl-

Attached: 1518820116967.jpg (1000x1500, 933K)

whites are already a generation of lost, identity-less people, inb4 the mutt issue

They will be living proof as to how, they are living proof as to how stupid people are in racial classification

why then Finns who lived in relative isolation for most of their history have 36 widespread genetic diseases
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

she can easily land a multimillion dollar modeling job

Attached: 1524859721861.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

Such a stupid leaf.
>you are not your race. Your race impacts who you are but it can't be changed and so it can be ignored as part of your identity.
No it literally can´t be ignored because your heredity is involuntarily 80% of who you are.
You are a product of your ancestors.
The thing you are saying other than that is just a giant cope that it´s about that somehow you form your own personality or whatever. That´s irellevant from what i am talking about here which is making sure stable ethnic groups aren´t destroyed by ethnic mixing and mass immigration.
>Being mixed race doesn't mean you don't inherent traits, that's stupid.
It literally means you inherit less from all sides. Let´s say you are 10% 10 vastly different ethnic groups. Then morons say.
>wow that´s amazing.
Because they think it means you are 100% x 10 so that you are fully all those ethnic groups in one. No, each expression in the dna is so tiny that they are in opposition towards eachother. So you will get one dang confused organism.

Ok then sterilise yourself

Oh and to add, you're the pot calling the kettle black. I said something completely unrelated to half of what you responded with, you made a bunch of assumptions about who I am based off fucking Jow Forums memes. You've been brainwashed by this place. What I said had nothing to do with Sweden or white populations or even culture. Culture is a social influence, obviously that has an impact on how you see yourself.
Go talk to someone that isn't Jow Forums. I'm not even trying to insult you here. You're taking this place too seriously and letting it puppeteer your thought process. Go talk to some people that disagree with you face to face. Go develop yourself as a person. At least take a break from this shithole. The world has gone to shit, yes. I don't even disagree with most of what you said, just that you felt the need to say it. This is genuine concern. Take better care of yourself.

Attached: 1544052492133.jpg (640x652, 43K)

Seriously how come the only mutts that don't end up being fucked up abominations are hapas?

>inb4 elliot rodgers

Wow 1 guy 5 years ago anything else?

Attached: 1533804218080.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

>why then Finns who lived in relative isolation for most of their history have 36 widespread genetic diseases
Africans and middle easterners are currently the most inbred in the entire world. They have also their issues such as cicle cell.
I don´t think you understand biology very well.

Attached: cosanguinity.jpg (640x452, 55K)

there is NOTHING wrong with WMBF couples, faggot

Attached: 1549749820878.jpg (720x720, 76K)

Fuck off nigger sheboon lover

Attached: 1521236291393.png (860x646, 645K)

Don´t get your panties in a twist lady.. HAHA
>What I said had nothing to do with Sweden or white populations or even culture.
But that´s what we are talking about. Ethnic mixing and demographics of nations. And preservation of the various human subspecies.
>Go develop yourself as a person.
Look you are completely blind to the biology of all of this. And you think you can essentially overcome heredity by having a great personality. That´s not how it works. We are not 80% nurture and like 20% heredity. It´s other way around. Therefore it matters greatly to preserve ethnicities in their own nations. Especially those who function very well/have been able to create good societies for themselves.

All babies are ugly. And she will grow up to this

Attached: 1520406393304.jpg (1440x2560, 640K)

i'm not a problem for respecting basic human rights. mixed people are people like you and me. why do you hate them? did mixed people bomb your mothers house? did mixed people stole a sausage from your plate? i never said all germans need to mix with africans. no such thing will ever happen. mixed people are minority in germany and they are not our enemies, they are our allies.

Attached: f4f2ac87a9e608e43a454a9f45880598.jpg (564x564, 36K)

They are literally no worse than the rest, even when you exclusively post girls.

This. I will get with a black queen and male many mulattos.

*better