Jews are cigarettes, Islam is Lung cancer

The West has metastatic lung cancer called Islam that was caused by the cigarette known as the jew.

Sure you can quit smoking and throw away your cigarettes but you will still die of cancer unless you remove it.

You cannot have an alliance with Muslims to remove jews anymore than you can ally with lung cancer to quit smoking.
Sure you will be done with smoking but you will also die.
Quit smoking AND remove the cancer.
This is the true White message.

Attached: 20190210_160748.jpg (1338x640, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1OERZUz76o
propertarianism.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews = turbo subverts
muslims = retarded subverts
shitskins = parasitic beggars
chinese = insectoides who copy everthing from the subverts

there is only one solution, kick them all out

Exactly based bro. There can be no alliance until the cancer is removed

the main problem is that our culture is based on truth, and their culture on parasitism

in other words, it is impossible to live in cooperation with these people, they will always try to eat the host nation.

look at this fucking jews , over and over again

Fuck all this people, they should eat each other

Its pretty bad user. Many idiots think Islam is based but they are the biggest cancer on the planet

The cancer is in the filter.

t. rollie master race

Attached: dr-evil.png (807x484, 506K)

I was just thinking the other day how Christianity is beyond redemption, and Islam is likely the only way to redpill people through religion these days. It is a shame they do not value western culture, otherwise an alliance would be possible. Are Whites just fucked?

think about what that says about people who are satisfied with islam as religion, the problem are this people, how primitive one must be to not recognize that Islam is just a fucking death cult

subhuman through and through

>Islam is likely the only way to redpill people through religion these days

>death trough cancer is the only way to redpill people about cancer

as i said fullblown subhumans

Attached: 1548651006280.jpg (200x200, 6K)

This is evidence that you are being affected by islamokike shilling in here. There us a thread here where its covered. I think you need it user.....

Memes write themselves. Fedoras are the most cucked people alive.

Attached: 1546198886053.jpg (1655x1449, 265K)

See this user.

I'm not sure if this is a joke but I know people who unironically tell themselves retarded shit like this
at least get a vape you mong

Give me one Christian church besides Pastor Anderson's that preaches true Christianity and not the Jewish rewrite.

Yeah this shit is what I talked about here

so the jews are blamed for muslims even though there is no solid evidence they actually cause the influx?

If you don't believe in something you fall for anything. Open minds can let in roaches.

You belong here. You need blue pill anti shill cream.

Do they both vote for open borders and leftism?
Show me a jew politician, secular humanist atheist, or muslim elected official in office in the US that isn't open borders globohomo

Orthodoxy.
Working against White Christian civilization is working against Whites.

and you believe because the church was infiltrated, the people have to switch to a death cult from the 7th century? really?

the solution is quite simple the church has to be smoked out and brought back to its original state before the second vatican council (and there is already a civil war in the church)

and if you want a good pastor I can recommend Pastor Charles Lawson
youtube.com/watch?v=H1OERZUz76o

of course, that's already clear many non western states have united to wipe out the west
>only the west has to take refugees, etc ...

everything serves to destabilize the west to take over and to make us slave

>pretending christianity isn't another branch of the rootless judaic tree.
a world full of you naive fools is destined to always repeat this chaotic existence.

Exactly. I call this the "Cartel". Its a combination of Secular Humanist State Ateheists, Islamists, and Zionist Jews who are simultaneously working to destroy White Christian Civilization and White allies (such as the Coptics or Based Christian Latinos) and working in competition to replace it with their own hegemon.
Obviously Chinese Communists and Muslims fight eachother, but they also team up to tear down the West, Kikes want the holy land protected for them by a goyim mercenary army, and at the same time need that goyim fighting itself to control them, and Islam hates all of them, but votes consistently with them in Western elections to undermine White Civilization and establish a caliphate that enslaves white men and throws their women in Harems.
This is the Cartel. The enemy of the West. And there are White allies that aren't white. People who are Christian and believe in our values may not all be white, but they have their lands and we have ours.

The shills in here push islam hard on the far right in here using the jews to turn White people on eachother, their women, and their own communities by introducing Islam into them. Jews like this as well to some extent because it helps them out to stay out of the spotlight

This is a divide and conquer anti white Cartel shill post right here.

>Pastor Anderson

He's a fucking Jew, who only brings in people cause of "muh faggot hate". He also believes in once saved always saved, which means I can rape and murder all I want, but believe in Jesus Christ and I will be saved

>Jewish rewrite
Anderson uses the King James bible, which was written by the (((Freemason))) king of England

this

Attached: 2011okt_hyaena1.jpg (800x371, 69K)

Oh I never said we should switch, like I said it is a shame they don't value Western civilization. Converting to Islam is complete suicide. I just wonder if Christianity can be saved. I grew up Christian, became a radical anti-theist, then realized the importance of religion on society and went from Christopher Hitchens to Peter Hitchens. That being said almost ever Christian I know thinks I'm crazy and I'm basically an outcast that cant stand sitting in Church listening to the lies of Jews.

He's labelled as a hate group by the ADL and constantly calls out the Jews. If he were a cryptoJew, he's doing a damn poor job at it. As for his once saved, always saved belief I agree he is correct in this so long as they are actually spiritually saved and truly grieve for their sins which almost none will. You would have to read a very old bible that is likely not even in English if you want something not altered by (((them))).

Well, this is bullshit.....never heard of jews raping and murdering people like islam...also islam is a humongous lie....

I despise idiots who cast jews and christians the same as followers of the false prophet.....

Anyway, rage all y'all want to against jews....God wins....He has the house advantage.....

Attached: Christian Obligation.png (587x446, 65K)

I was not brought up as a Christian, unlike you, but from a childhood I have taken christianity as a basis, because christianity is one of the most rational religions (it was developed by europeans for europeans)

and yes, the west is going through a religious crisis, but that is because secularism has been exaggerated, that must and will change.
there are already solutions who will be developed and in the coming years implemented, we must have some patience .... unfortunately
propertarianism.com/

Attached: 1502250578182.jpg (4000x2591, 1.49M)

I haven't seen that before, that's pretty awesome. Can anyone explain to me a good bible version to read? Also, is the New Testament completely altered by the Jews, or just partly? Was Jesus really the Messiah?

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)