Pro-same-sex marriage as the traditionalist stance

Faggots and lesbians have existed since the dawn of time, and that is a fact.
What are you gonna do, actually gas them all? Force them into the opposite orientation? With what scientifically proven method? And why? Do you have proof that it is indeed to be considered an illness to be cured?
Are you gonna exclude them from the institutions of society? To which end?
Don't you feel instead that it's our duty to be compassionate to your fellow countrymen, however differences they may present from one another biologically and psychologically?

Paradoxically, to include them into the structure of marriage and consequently not let them identify with a parallel culture and degenerate lifestyles is actually the, albeit innovative and bigbrained, traditionalist and, dare I say, redpilled answer.
Prove me wrong oh right you can't.
t. Guy who happens to be homosexual

Attached: 1478901533012.png (958x660, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/2657413
mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=clanak&id_clanak_jezik=19028&lang=en
jstor.org/stable/3813477
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9360290
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483
psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/18/13-of-gay-and-bisexual-men-in-london-living-with-hiv/
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/4/1423
takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw
advindicate.com/articles/3022
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rope is cheaper than gas and reusable.

homosex marriage is just playing house. there's no reason for it to be recognized, preserved or encouraged other than feels.

>kike thread

This guy doesn't know about the marxist, commie agenda to break down the family unit and thinks the whole thing is based around emotions and ethics and being nice to homos.

Fucking newfag

>Kike

Homosexuals come from their environment. Far too many times childhood trauma victims succumb to homosexual tendencies for us to keep saying that is just a "correlation" rather than an outright causation.

>What are you gonna do, actually gas them all

Just shoot them. Bullets are cheap. Another way we could stop homosexual behavior is to ban all instances of homosexuality in movies. Mind's are malleable and can be influenced by a good story. Find any pesticides that may cause homosexuality and transgenderism and stop using it all together

Shut the Fuck up Faggot LOL

Not an argument.
It harmonizes the community by giving a sexual minority access to a sacred institution of society, thus expanding the role of the State in creating families, even without children, lending structure to society. This should be an enlightened, actually conservative position, and ironically is pushed by liberals, who don't realise that a more coherent position for them would be pushing for more nihilistic hedonism without familial structure for these people too.

Shut the fuck up. I'm probably more redpilled than you and less new than you lol.
What you said doesn't negate what I'm stating. The fact that there could be an overlap in policies and agendas doesn't say anything about the validity of the philosophical stance.

>arguing with a kike
Why would I do that?

Yeah except I haven't been molested. There, I've just invalidated your pseudoscientific pile of shit theory, mr sexuality expert.
You sound like one of those 'haha, stupid scientists' kinds of autists, how fucking dense do you have to be to be sure of your little version of facts holy shit

Nice way to mask the fact you don't have arguments, congrats.

>Paradoxically, to include them into the structure of marriage and consequently not let them identify with a parallel culture and degenerate lifestyles is actually the, albeit innovative and bigbrained, traditionalist and, dare I say, redpilled answer.
Prove me wrong oh right you can't.

Gay and lesbian couples can only have children with outside assistance.
As a result, they have no need for an institution that was primarily designed to get men and women making children (future taxpayers).
Plus homosexual molestation of children has been shown to create homosexual desires in children when they go through puberty.

>Ha i wasn't molested so it invalidates your theory
Shitty argument. I stated various other ways you could have achieved your faggotness, like Pesticides and social influences.
Also your testimony means shit in larger scale, dick muncher. Just because one person turns to a fag from another causation doesn't invalidate other incidents that cause your disgusting disease of the brain. You should be exterminated before you start on your killing spree or you start raping children you animal

Niggers have existed since the dawn of time too, if we accept gays for this we will accept niggers too, racism btfo

Claims that gay parents are just as capable of raising children as straight parents are misrepresented. Source: jstor.org/stable/2657413
Between 24% and 90% of lesbians report being psychologically abused by their partners. Source: mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
46% of male homosexuals report being molested, as compared to only 7% of heterosexual men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
1/4 gay men in America have had over 1000 sex partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
43% of gay men have over 500 partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
Gay men are six times more likely to commit suicide than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 12x more likely to use amphetamines than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 10x more likely to use heroin than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Liberal arguments in favor of homosexuality are based on logical fallacies. Source: hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=clanak&id_clanak_jezik=19028&lang=en

Attached: 1549820497120.png (484x549, 200K)

10 to 15 percent of older homosexuals have more than 1000 sex partners. Source: jstor.org/stable/3813477
Gay people are 2-3x more likely to abuse alcohol than straight people. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Up to 50% of lesbians have reported sexual abuse. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9360290
79% of homosexual men say over half of their sex partners are strangers. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
99.8% of lesbian, gay and bisexual teens will change their sexual orientation within 13 years. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483
Two-thirds of men and women who were homosexual change their orientation to heterosexual five years later. Source: psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
Two thirds of self-identified lesbians later have heterosexual relationships. Source: psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
Identifying as lesbian, gay or bisexual does not end sexual questioning or confusion. Source: psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
One in eight gay men in London has HIV. Source: pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/18/13-of-gay-and-bisexual-men-in-london-living-with-hiv/
Gay men are twice as likely as straight men to be in interracial relationships. Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/4/1423
In Australia, 25% of homosexuals have had more than 100 sex partners. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men, who are 1.65% of the US population, account for 63% of the country’s syphilis cases. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Yeah sorry, I admit I didn't read the rest of the post, but can you really blame me?
Also the absolutely reasonable and stable ending of this post of yours suggests to me that between the two you'd be the most likely to do that, holy fuck you sound deranged

In 2010, homosexuals were about 200 times more likely than everyone else to be diagnosed with HIV. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men are 15 times more likely to have Hepatitis B than everyone else. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexuals are more to use illegal drugs and drink to excess than straight people. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexuals are more likely than straight people to have anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and to commit suicide. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men are 10-15 times more likely than straight men to have eating disorders. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
40% to 60% of serial killers are homosexuals. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexual men are more likely to have been abused by their partners than straight men. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Monogamy is not a central feature of most homosexual relationships. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

Attached: 1549308208900.jpg (409x618, 58K)

Married homosexual men are 50% more likely than straight couples to divorce. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
In the Netherlands, the average homosexual in a “steady relationship” has seven to eight affairs per year. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Over 20% of older homosexuals have had more than 500 different sex partners. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
The average gay man has several dozen sex partners per year. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
28% of homosexuals have had sex with over a thousand men. For straight men? Just 25% have had sex with more than 10 women. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Most “long term relationships” between gay men last less than eight years. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Among gay Canadian men in “committed relationships, only 25% were monogamous. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
In one study, only 9% of gay men were monogamous. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
75% of straight men an are faithful, compared to just 4.5% of gay men. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
In Berlin, 83% of gay men in “steady” relationships had had frequent affairs in the last year. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Infection rates for gonorrhea and chlamydia are increasing among active homosexual men. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world

Attached: 1544319489939.gif (250x203, 136K)

Active homosexual men are 17 times more likely than straight people to have anal cancer. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Lesbians are 2.5x more likely than straight women to be obese. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Lesbians are twice as likely as straight women to have eating disorders. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Lesbians are twice as likely as straight women to be stalked or physically abused by their partners. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Married lesbians are 2-3 times more likely to divorce than straight couples. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexuals, lesbians, and transsexuals are poorer than straight people. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
America has spent $700 million promoting gay rights abroad – an “integral” part of American foreign policy. Source: nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0

Attached: 1549567940088.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

Nowhere did I say raising children has to be part of the picture, but that's beside the point, which is the one you're actually making for me: encouraging normalisation by promoting and giving access to marriage to people previously living on the margins is exactly what could pull them away from degenerate lifestyles.