Is Iceland the last bastion of hope?

Is Iceland the last bastion of hope?

Attached: 161024-miss-iceland-beauty-contestant-feature.jpg?quality=90&strip=all.jpg (3000x1999, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/chabad-to-open-iceland-s-first-synagogue-1.5810334
chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3935094/jewish/Reykjavik-Iceland-The-Last-European-Capital-Without-a-Rabbi-Gets-One.htm
youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=l_wai2boQV8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164059067/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/

pic not related, right?

nerf bastion

>tiny island country
>fights tooth and nail for fag rights
The last bastion of hope to watch a country un-breed itself out of existence, sure.

they're figuratively among the most blue eyed people in the world

Have you been? Do you know anything about it? A nation of hipsters. (And guess what, most of them don't look like your pic.)

fuck no. american tourism to that country has skyrocketed in the last 5 years. any time a country gets that kind of attention from burgers, only bad things come next.

also:

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/chabad-to-open-iceland-s-first-synagogue-1.5810334
chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3935094/jewish/Reykjavik-Iceland-The-Last-European-Capital-Without-a-Rabbi-Gets-One.htm

Attached: queens.jpg (2000x992, 383K)

THE RETURN OF BELLAGIO SAMPLER!!!
what an episode !!!
Highlights:
>covers LA drills and wells fargo
>epic rant at 28:30
>blames Chi-Israel and the keifeng jews
>exposes a dindu nuffin tarot card reading witch whole STOLE his video and earned 1.3 million views, her channel is "the mystic circle"
>war cry rallies the autists with high levels of motivations

Is there a more uplifting commander then Based Bellagio?

youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ

Also the obligatory fuck jannies moddy tranny cucks and you cannot stop the memes, dreams, and kingdom of God or his end times armies!

Attached: 1549760365298.jpg (800x420, 107K)

Roll

My gut reaction says... no

Nerf Bastion

Their entire economy is tourism and they jacked the cost up to the point no one is visiting. They will crash soon.

>iceland
>björn bork
>inbred
pick all three, they are not white

They shouldn't be letting the poz in the country, but its still better than the US where 1 in 8 people are black. Gay black Americans have a 50% chance of becoming HIV+ at some point in their lives.

Roll

Attached: 1549397227622.jpg (901x1200, 275K)

natalia pls

There was never much hope. Only a fool's hope

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Rollerino

Rollin

Roll

k den

1,2,3,4,6 or 9 please.

fuck out of here with that trap shit
fucking faggots

as long as you dont bank there

Wanna trade?
:^)

My uncle was in the U.S navy bitd and was stationed in Reykjavik. Americans were treated like criminals by the Icelanders even though they were the only thing between them and annihilation. Press V for volcanic eruption to teach them a lesson burgerbros.

Attached: oqtua.jpg (750x445, 54K)

There is hope for Iceland yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_wai2boQV8

2 pls

>quadroon
or octaroon or whatever she is, in any case she can gtfo, no interested

> woman wearing aviators
dropped

no they are liberal as fuck and the only thing that saved them was the fact they live on a cold island in the middle of nowhere.

roll

Attached: murica.png (500x380, 272K)

Is 8 the brexit girl? Also, who is 7?

Attached: hand_over_article_50.jpg (604x566, 244K)

Rolling

Yes for once i agree, turning Iceland into a caliphate is their only hope for survival. Let the niggers have them.

>Is 8 the brexit girl?
yes
>Also, who is 7?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164059067/

rollers

Fuck it, I'll roll.

Fucking damn it. I get the hippo-faced furnace.

Fuck my shit up, senpai.

>women here are not free
>convert to the religion that is most oppressive to women
white women strike again

Rollo

Roll

Attached: heheh.jpg (354x392, 22K)