The 'Virgin' shutdown

Is accusing the opposition of being virgins an effective political argument? Why do women do this?

Attached: Virgin tactic.jpg (641x305, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28gvMM8KXm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. And because sex is all women bring to the table

Don't care, ask her how it is being a slut.

For dumb slutty cunts like her she only knows about getting fucked

It is not an political argument.
It is an insult. Calling a man a virgin is the same as calling a woman a slut.

Females cant think in anything other than percieved sexual value

Because male value is measured by what you can provide women. You have no value to them beyond that, and indeed in society.

Sex is the only "weapon" women can use... so that's what they use.

Its because all women on some level realize their only worth are their holes. That's why the worst insult they can hurl at some one is calling them a virgin or denying them their precious holes.

>Is accusing the opposition of being virgins an effective political argument?

Yes, but only because right wing men are also sex-obsessed modern degenerates.

If you're trad Catholic this shit just doesn't work. It's an honor to be a virgin. I'd give anything to take it back.

Sorry Sarah, but I don't like sluts

lol look this mentaly ill bitch? she is like 30 and her tits are up to her knees.

Women are nothing but a series of holes

youtube.com/watch?v=28gvMM8KXm4

Attached: patreeky.jpg (800x683, 332K)

Joke's on her I'm actually a cute anime girl.

Attached: 1518393308299.jpg (443x422, 45K)

It is. Jow Forums will cope and pretend it doesn't phase them but it gets them on a fundamental level because sex is a deep rooted want of all animals and especially men. If you're a virgin it basically signals that you're a failed organism.

Attached: 1540457346977.jpg (476x600, 78K)

Call them fuck holes

>lol ur virgin
Is she an adult or just experiencing arrested development?

Because all they have is their pussy and think it's made out of gold due to thirsty betas who sniff their asses day and night.

>325,000,000 people in the USA, and of those
>45,500,000 are in their 20s, and of those
>22,750,000 are women, and of those
>9,100,000 are single, and of those
>2,730,000 are healthy body weight, and of those
>819,000 go to church regularly
Which is about 0.25% of the population. Below one percent. If you are a single, healthy churchgoing woman in her 20s then you are in the top one quarter of one percent of the population, even if you are ugly, have massive psychological issues, and are irredeemably indebted. And even in that case, the remaining 99.75% still somehow manages to be less appealing than you. This is why I'm not even trying. Can't do a damn thing with this shit.

Attached: 1_07ZMKOry5TNrAd6MtSosA.jpg (1050x586, 81K)

>call maga wearing men virgins
>right wing men are more masculine and better at sex than leftist “men”
>implying the onions your roasty ass friend zoned is getting laid wearing his pussy hat
We got a live one boys!

bingo

without sex they are 100% worthless

What tits?

Oh. You mean those slabs of beaten meet on her chest?

>Why do you like being treated as an object?

Hundreds of years of history before the degenerate sexual revolution beg to differ, scumbag.

>We are not sex objects!
>There is more to women than sex!
>lol incel
>you aren't getting women's vagina?
>You are having sex with the thing women are wanted for, their pussy?
>Like seriously, you aren't going to pound on some hot pussy from a skank?
>YOU AREN'T GETTING VAGINA AND SOME TITS AND SOME ASS ON YOUR COCK!?!

So girls want us to think with our dicks now?

>Conservative men tend to havr more children
>Conservatives dont get laid

Makes ya ponder

Women's politics is always the opposite of what men are improving.

Hundreds of years of history when men paired off young, fucked their wives, and raised families. You awkward incels who can't maneuver your way around the modern dating world (datting apps, bar scene) are a far cry from that.

Also accuse the sluts of having genital herpes, why else would they be threatened by the virtue of chastity unless they feel worthless over their herpes?

>You awkward incels who can't maneuver your way around the modern dating world

Why would I want to maneuver around a minefield for no conceivable gain? I don't want to marry a whore. I'm happy with my 6/10 virgin wife.

You need to re-evaluate your life choices, degenerate.

She has an IQ of like 30, apparently.

because being a whore is good

>arguing_with_holes.png

This woman ispainfully aware that she has nothing but fuckholes to offer the world. She offers sexual favors to get what she wants and this is an example of withholding sex as punishment.
It's strange that her career is writer and not whore because it's very clear where she thinks her value lies.

>I'm happy with my 6/10 virgin wife
And you won't get it. Well, that or you're going to go to jail I guess. Time to come back into reality.

Because sex is the only value they have, so it's all they focus on.

enough to get thousands of likes by leftist NPCs

>"You like guns? Heh, guess your dick is tiny."
>"You don't want unlimited nation altering mass immigration? Found the incel lol"
>"Hey guys i'm here to talk about _insert_thing_ and how it actually affects women's rights" *strips naked and keeps talking nonchalantly*

Attached: 1537227363015.jpg (600x449, 57K)

It enrages them and gets them distracted by anger.
Yes it's OBVIOUSLY both false and also irrelevant to the conversation. But people take the bait.
And they waste time trying to refute it (i.e. prove they aren't virgins) rather than realise that it's a fool's game.
It's not about whether you win or lose the argument. It's about whether you partake in the argument -at all-. If you do, you have fallen for it.
That is why it is effective.

Also it's because women think their wants or their feelings are important, even though they aren't important at all.

I can smell her moistened crack from here.
She's actually a MAGA slut.

Attached: bjcejxl1acpy.jpg (520x588, 121K)

>go on tinder
>fuck used up roastie of the week
>ghost her or get ghosted

It's tiresome desu

I'm just confused as to why anyone thinks "virgin" is an effective insult.

It's litterally the most fundamental thing an organism can do; everything from the tiniest fruit-fly breeds, and even the ugliest of motherfuckers can get some poon. It's quite litterally the fourth easiest thing a person can do after breathing, eating, and shitting.

Knowing this, it stands to reason that someone is a virgin not because they're a failure, but because there's a personal reason why they haven't had sex (whether it be personal preference, beliefs, etc)
Seriously, I know lefty thots are dumb, but what's more likely; that this average guy is a biological failure on par with castrati, or that he just doesn't want sex?

Nah, herpes is pretty much the diet coke of STIs.
Accuse them of having syphilis or HIV.

Women's way of arguing with men has always been attacking masculinity to try and shame men to do what they want.

I indeed hate getting laid. I am a virgin and I would only date a young loving virgin girl that would be forever loyal to me. I have no interest in casual sex with roasties. So
That won't work.

>Why do women do this?
They have no leverage over men except for their vaginas. Women in the first feminist wave, when they asked for suffrage, denied sex to their husbands, it was their way of "protesting", lol.
Now we are not even married and I will never marry them, and I wouldn't go for casual sex with them either. So they have zero leverage over me.

That argument doesn't work anymore. The value of sex with a whore gets lower and lower. Men are opting out of competition for roasties, it is preferrable to stay virgin.
Later that will lead to the formation of RWDS. But thats another story.

Attached: 145564561659365.jpg (1024x684, 105K)

Religion is fucking retarded and the only reason I'd put up with a Christian woman is because she most likely has better morals than the general riffraff.

Also, according to stats, there are 76 million Americans who are of breeding age (18 - 34), of which only 55.8% are White, and 6% are Asian (not including Middle Eastern), so we'll say 60% are breedable, leaving us with 46.2 million. Of which, 47% are of a normal weight or underweight. I'll throw in an extra 8%, which are overweight millenials who aren't that badly overweight, but could stand to lose 40 lbs, leaving us with a whopping total of 25,410,000 breeding age population that are millenials.

Nearly 50% of white millenials have been married before or are currently married, so they're not on the table. That leaves us with 12,705,000. Now, the US has a female population of 50.8%, giving us a grand total marriagable female population of
>7,368,900

And if having the same politics as your wife is a concern (it shouldn't be, women will take on your politics if you're smart and confident enough), then that number drops to 3,463,383 marriagable women in the US. Or just over 1% of the population.

Attached: 1545453999499.png (616x637, 225K)

>HAHA LOOK AT THIS LOSER WHO DOESN'T WANT TO INCREASE HIS CHANCE OF HAVING CHILDREN OUT OF WEDLOCK OR STDS

Attached: sex before marriage is bad.jpg (1223x1541, 368K)

>why do women do this
Strong conservative males make girls soak their panties and they can’t think about anything else.

Because i don't put pussy on a pedastal and don't compromise my values for a piece of gross roastie ass.

>If you're a virgin it basically signals that you're a failed organism.
No, if you're -childless- it signals that you're a failed organism. That's why it hits hard on all the bitches riding the cock carousel.
Getting laid is a necessary step but it sure ain't the only step.

Clearly your lack of social comprehension precludes you from coital activities.

Attached: cool_story_bro_super.jpg (571x570, 54K)

If only you knew how much pussy this hat gets you. Women are aroused by a man that doesn't give a fuck and stands his ground. Yeah, you wont get SJW gash but who cares, that shit is moldy anyway.

Attached: 1498017169113.jpg (252x240, 12K)

every time you see an unmarried woman without kids over 25 call her a virgin. Not like she can prove you wrong.

Are you kidding? You get MORE SJW gash than any other gash. That gash so open it's like a 7-11.

Its really out of jealousy. Feminism has convinced women that having random sex is "empowering". Its only after the roastie experiences the pain of just being a wet hole for Chads of the world to fuck do they start mocking a male's virginity. They'll never get it back, they gave it away for a lie, and they hate men for it. These women that are obsessed with insults like "virgin", "incel", and "little dick" potshots are really dying inside, wishing they themselves were still a virgin with some worth.

She is merely advertising that she is a whore.

>Why do women do this?
Because it's literally the best they can come up with.
Got any more stupid questions you need answered?

Yeah, but it's pretty botton-of-the-barrel pussy. I have been with some SJW bitches and their hygiene is sub-par.

Works alright if you have enough alcohol or coke I guess.

because being free is better than fucking a feminist.

I've never been with an SJW broad, and frankly probably couldn't even get it up given the opportunity. Those bitches turn me right off.

>'muh holes'

Attached: 1531152844140.jpg (520x588, 121K)

𓀐𓂸

Came here to post this. Thanks, based holeanon.

are you saying your only worth is related to fucking us?

That's weird.

I wear it because it's a good way to keep thots like you away.

Attached: holeguy.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Spic Fuentes, is that you?

women simply can't can't, 2 tactics they know is :
>you have a small dick
>you can't smash lol
thas is.

Attached: 1546172477717.jpg (377x390, 36K)

can't argue, fuck me.

Women have controlled men with vagina since the beginning of time. Men have to think beyond immediate ass and to the future in order to survive long-term, though, because women 100% of the time will make the worst possible decisions for the species.

Yeah, but Id never want to touch any of those slags so the point is moot

Gay narrative
Its be a shame if someone shit on it

I made $16k last year and live on my own. Kek.

Lol
But Im not a virgin and this bitch isnt attractive

Youre IMPLYING that we are as weak minded as all of you dittohead retards
Try a lot fucking harder than that, lazy fat bitch

it's not even an argument at all, as ad-hominem does not constitute an argument
>Why do women do this?
because women lack the cognitive capacity to actually argue anything whatsoever so they have to resort to your usual jewish style of non-arguing: ad-hominems, logical leaps, repeating loops of self-servicing logical falsehoods, deflections, projections, so on and so forth

COPE harder, lard ass

Attached: MV5BMzk2OWYzNDUtNGE5NC00MDI0LTkyMDktY2RmZjE0NGNmMWE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzU3MTc5OTE@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 16K)

Attached: they clapped.png (1600x960, 1.29M)

>bar scene

Overweight nigger lover spotted

I think thou doth protest to much.

But I have it tho
What do you have?

>being so much of a cuck that you fetishize being a cuck to a cheating cuckstain whore, the biggest of any type of slut
we're reaching cuckoldry levels that shouldn't even be possible, cuckstainity yes!

Thats not at all admirable or useful in any way

Fpbp

apps and bars are for whores, not for wife material. Try harder roastie.

Thats why I say get fucked and ignore their further blabber

Attached: ToGTFO.png (2192x1571, 1.84M)

>Calling a man a virgin is the same as calling a woman a slut.
That's actually a sad timeline

arguing with holes

Its easier to just chat up in public

This
I cpuld have lost my virginity when I was fucking 10
I made myself wsit as long as I could because it was obvious the quality was low as fuck

Based

>the only reason I'd put up with a Christian woman is because she most likely has better morals than the general riffraff
oh you sweet summer child

Herpes is open wounds on the junk tho m8

>Im not a virgin and this bitch isnt attractive
Damn. Maybe would have bought this lie too if you didn't cope with that second statement.

Holy shit, didn't realize you were so asshurt that you needed to mass reply. No, your onahole isn't a "virgin wife."

In the current year "wife material" by your own definition is .1% of women. Either you guys are settling for "roasties," or (far more likely) you're all frustrated incel faggots.

Attached: 1522625809053.jpg (333x500, 25K)

nice id

If women didn't have a vagina there'd be a bounty on their heads.

Attached: 1549745416778.png (1002x1166, 251K)

Attached: 1539284594833.png (1171x500, 92K)