THANK YOU SWEDEN FOR YOUR FIGHTERS!

THANK YOU SWEDEN FOR YOUR FIGHTERS!
Brazil loves Sweden forever!

Attached: GripenNG.png (726x632, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20180609/swedish-pm-testifies-in-court-over-war-jets-sale-in-brazil
thelocal.se/20150625/saab-payouts-in-jas-gripen-bribery-scandal
industryweek.com/regulations/sweden-probes-saab-corruption-reports-czech-republic
reuters.com/article/idUSL118507620070911
nytimes.com/2007/05/11/business/worldbusiness/11iht-corrupt.4.5672628.html
businessinsider.com/sweden-built-a-russian-fighter-jet-killer-and-stealth-is-irrelevant-2019-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmm... I think you're going to be cancelling that order and buy some F-35s instead Huegoyim, or we might have to give you some Freedom.

Attached: K1LfdsW.jpg (300x240, 18K)

Nossa Senhora!

Attached: 1544977819581.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

Tell me Ameribro, how could you guys spend 1,5 FUCKING TRILLIONS of dollars in a fucking air fighter that doesn't even work and needs constant maintenance?

>2
lmao I won't even spend my AC7 creds on this shitcan.

They aren't bad (((Gripen's))), Swede's are cucked

wew what the fuck

Fugg
Sauce?

What the fuck was that.

gripen a shit

SAAB is still making jets??

Attached: 25632145.png (584x595, 787K)

Kek, Saab cars are meme tier jokes. RIP Brazil

1/3rd scale RC airplane
Because we're forcing everyone to buy it who currently operates F-16s and F-18s as we are not going to be making spare parts for them as soon as we work the bugs out of the 35. (Sorry to do that to you, Finland.)

> Saab

They're doing progress getting more women in STEM.

>Gripen
Can Italy have one?

Attached: B2DA75B0-B65C-421B-959A-5562B420797A.jpg (1559x2337, 2.21M)

The radars of this new Gripen NG are all italian.

>W-We our hands i-inside Gripen?

In fact, yes, the Leonardo company made the radars.

Of course Sweden love us. A great percentage of our nation is brown, there's no way in Hell swedes would let a chance to suck blacks up slide.

>mfw working for the Swedish defence industry
Mmm yes feed me with your tax money you cucks

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Does anyone think the Brazilian military is capable of protecting the Amazon?

This is what we should have bought instead of the hugely overpriced (((JSF)))

Can you tell me a good place to buy a used SAAB 9-3 2.0T?

I believe this was the best thing the Workers Party ever did to our country.
A cheap and decent fighter.

Looks like jewzil and jeweeden are trade partners

The Saab car manufacturer is different from the Saab plane manufacturer.

took a while

>when you're so poor you can only afford half the engines and fins of a real big boi plane
>op is pic related

Attached: migger.jpg (1024x685, 552K)

Nah SAAB cars were great. Better than Volvo and way better than American rust buckets. Never made any money though.

Keep selling your planes, Commie-lite. Start underbidding us, we're gonna have to liberate you.

Huehuehue. Just a RC model of wood.

Where is the compressor?

Right the Finnish media is selling these Gripens.
Last time it was Italian 'super assault-rifle'.

ayylmao

Attached: planefu.jpg (700x510, 28K)

they probably couldn't afford one lmao

Attached: rippoopyplane.jpg (1500x938, 174K)

>Brazil loves Sweden forever!
talk about yourself

lol it's an rc plane. my pop used to fly rc craft and sometimes if you take a funky turn shit'll just fly off.

>gripen

Attached: 1548525175079.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

Best swedish plane is and will forever be draken

My condolences to the owner of that model.

Just send him with a knife and a rope, he'll know what to do.

Attached: VK3hyEH.png (270x489, 187K)

Mighty Eesti Air Force will destroy your silly planes!

Attached: EestiAirForce.jpg (1280x853, 183K)

a country of a mere 10 million has all this industry and achievement. really makes it abundantly clear why the jews target sweden harder than any other land, even germany

Attached: (((liebeskind))) archimerchant.jpg (1024x702, 137K)

A fighter designed for defensive protection, Who are you defensing from retards?

You bet. Our jungle infantry is pretty OP and those forests are filled with pistoleiros, would be hard for any foreigner to hold more land than the coast.

However, fucking injuns are a wild card and might side with the highest bidder.

What the hell are you talking about? Every country needs "defensive protection".

No bully Ivan, we'll starve you in to oblivion

Saab actually made so amazing cars. You ever driven one amerifat? Built like tanks.

I've driven several, and the only shitty ones i've encountered were the ones built under GM ownership. Very, VERY unfortunate.

Attached: africa london.jpg (942x840, 112K)

$4.68 billion on the Gripen while the people starve. Is ther an enemy?

>People starve
2,5% of people in Brazil starve. And even if this number were higher, we still needs protection. having a military is conditio sine qua non to having a country.

they're not *giving* them to you, huemonkey.

Do you not say "thank you" to the clerk after you purchase something?

yeah, I guess. tho not with an exclaimation. but at this point I'm just nitpicking, so carry on. how many are y'all buying?

This is what its like when you purchase a refurbished product from Fry's Electronics.

>we're such a giant fucking jew holy shit
anyway, wanna hear how hard we're cucked? everyone that gets the f-35 had to invest beforehand. some have even lost their investment because they pulled out after cost overruns (no refunds, goyim)--except israel. Israel gets the plane w/o investing, and they buy it with U.S. taxpayer money. It's also illegal to protest it.

stop treating our white allies like shit when?
ceasing to take a side in this ancient semitic war when?
revolution against the money masters when?

At least 16 (both buying and producing), but some other plane-nut could provide a better number.

thelocal.se/20180609/swedish-pm-testifies-in-court-over-war-jets-sale-in-brazil
thelocal.se/20150625/saab-payouts-in-jas-gripen-bribery-scandal
industryweek.com/regulations/sweden-probes-saab-corruption-reports-czech-republic
reuters.com/article/idUSL118507620070911
nytimes.com/2007/05/11/business/worldbusiness/11iht-corrupt.4.5672628.html

is it made of wood?

So they will be armed with political correctness missiles?
Or better yet, feminism bombs?

>Tell me Ameribro, how could you guys spend 1,5 FUCKING TRILLIONS of dollars in a fucking air fighter that doesn't even work and needs constant maintenance?
Because you belive what you want, what you're told. Its a stop gap before a full drone air force, and not all that money is spent on those planes. Perhaps you shouldn't buy the best available plane in the world, if you aren't reliable. The last thng the US wants is these things falling into an enemies hands. Should tell you something. I'd listen to the higher ups that have been involed in it, or purchased it. Pay no heed to the fact that we have tactical bomber drones off aircraft carriers already operational and declassified.

>Find me a jet deal that wasn't corrupt.
At least they won't have to suck America's or Russia's dick.
Look at the shitty deal India did with the french rafale.
>Brazil gets to produce and get technology transfer from us. They wouldn't have gotten a better deal anywhere else and still stay neutral.
>Also not paying out of their ass

>tfw you exceeded the maximum structural cruising speed and accidentally input an aggressive control response.

Absolutely this. Technology transfer was decisive for the deal. Besides we can continue to work for Saab in the future and we wont have to submit to the USA.

Embraer gets to produce parts and get knowledge from what I heard and SAAB isn't competing in civil aviation anymore and Embraer isn't building their own fighter jets anytime soon.
Also believe it or not our defense industry is sacred. Not even our communist party or green party would criticize it.

Attached: 1235467077.png (480x480, 316K)

Every military channel here say good things about Swedish military industry. They are even surprised why a country like Sweden is able to do it.

Uses licensed AMERICAN engine, ergo, cucked by Americans dictating export anyway.

This is just admitting Brazil is too irrelevant a market for the US to export F16s to

They offered us F16s. They even offered us F-35s. We refused.

I'm going to use /o/ memes here
>pigfat
>slow
>gonna wait and buy used
Seriously, though - the only good F35 is the navy one.

If they wanted to, you'd be buying. Remember the Monroe doctrine

Now invade Russia

Attached: meanwhile....jpg (801x840, 165K)

Just admit that you miss these.

Attached: jNxRJaQ_d.jpg (640x360, 21K)

Fighting Russians is a meme and only neo liberal journos would fap about it.

Valhalla jet; that seems like a waste of resources to develop them on its own. Buy American.

Nice,new preys for Venezuela's Air Force

Attached: Venezuelan_Air_Force_Sukhoi_SU-30MK2_AADPR.jpg (1024x710, 368K)

Whoever's in charge of Brazilian Air Force is a veritable genius. Gripen is an excellent aircraft for its price and what Brazil did with the Super Tucano program was sheer brilliance. Now all you need is bunch of Yak 130 trainer/COIN light fighters and you've got all your bases covered for peanuts

>he thinks jets engage in air fights
Tom Cruz, come on

How can Brasil even compete?

Attached: S-300VM_VEN.jpg (1920x1310, 289K)

>Seething amerilard

Attached: 1538206675508.png (668x680, 296K)

Uma delicia!

Why?
One word: Diversity

Actually the 9000S was pretty darned good.

We had the choice between F-35 and Gripen. They decided on F-35. Bad decision. But I wish my country would fix it's ties to Russia and join alliance with them instead of NATO.

Attached: 1549399659468.jpg (700x933, 58K)

Should have gotten the Gripen, we will get the F-35B in the future for use on our helicopter carriers, the F-35A is a meme, also Russian planes are not that great either.

Its not like they were going to use them anyway

The one that burns half it’s fuel using the vtol?

memezuela has 2 S300 and maybe 5 operational mig 29s and Su30, we outnumber them in every way.

Real life polygon error lol

There are three types of Air War strategies currently.
1. Spend lots of money and get 5th gen stuff so that you won't get blown out of the sky.
2. Buy 4th and 3rd gen. Much cheaper and never hope to compete with nations doing 1.
3. Don't fight an air war. Buy only AA equipment to make it expensive for nations in 1 or 2.

If you don't plan on taking on the USA, China, Russia, or an uncucked western country then option 2 is very good. Lots of good planes with good avionics but lack stealth. If a nation like brazil plans to only deal with the other nations in south America and seceding any air war with the USA away it makes sense.

Attached: TinyhouseForLibs.jpg (960x960, 86K)

you may not like it but the F35B is the currently the only viable vtol.

I also can say that I can kill any martial arts champion. Doesn't mean I can actually do it and there's 99.9999...999% chance that they wipe the floor with me.

>Brazil opts for a dollar store plane for 2nd rate militaries
that's okay Brazil you might sit at the big boy table some day

Attached: F-16.jpg (3842x2655, 1.86M)

The gripen is top-tier in electronic warfare.

businessinsider.com/sweden-built-a-russian-fighter-jet-killer-and-stealth-is-irrelevant-2019-2

>muh people with hunger.
there are more important things in the world, user.

Every tech is only as good as people who use it. Look at Saudi Arabia and what happened with all their expensive weapons and equally expensive mercenaries in Yemen and how Houthis rape their airspace with missiles despite all that expensive air defense.

>Canada knowing anything about warfare

SOMEONE HELP ME FIND MY SIDES

Attached: 1504124444737.jpg (573x609, 45K)

How the fuck is SAAB aero still going? I thought they were looking to get bought out since SAAB auto shutting down fucked them over a bit.

Any scandinig wanna confirm this?

lol can you stop parading this outdated shit now? Its embarrassing. The new F15 is way better.

>wasn't damaged
>probably just assessing the damage for research/technical reasons and redoing any scuffed radar reflective paint.
How is your reading comprehension for at maximum 50 words so fucking bad?
Ah, we already know you stupid English Second Language subhuman.

>So they will be armed with political correctness missiles?
>Or better yet, feminism bombs?
Kek, one could only wish. Look at the destruction this shit ideology did to the west.