When is America going to pay us black folk reparations for building this country?

Without us, you white people would starve and die in Jamestown (like most early settlers did) because you were not cut out for hard work.

Watch this video to learn about the many ways in which we built this country, for free.

twitter.com/theroot/status/959048705180516352?lang=en

You white people have been able to benefit from multigenerational wealth, made off the backs of slaves. We got nothing, which is why you see many black people still going through hardships. I think it's time that we were paid reparations. It is said to cost about $14 trillion.

Attached: cfvyguhi.jpg (736x911, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FIgrXvePffM
hardnoxandfriends.com/2017/07/09/reparations-paid-annually/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>America is built out of cotton
Your wealth went up in flames during the great war of northern aggression.

Someone post the charts showing how much money niggers owe us. Thanks.

Such a chart doesn't exist.

Right after we pay the polish, Irish, Italian, German, and Chinese

Timestamp of your hand you fucking larper...in all fields

>hen is America going to pay us black folk reparations for building this country?
As soon as you pay us back for all the years we carried your lazy asses.

Attached: per capita.png (1026x768, 438K)

When are you going to pay us back for all the damage you have done?

Attached: crime stats.jpg (616x5370, 750K)

When you fuck enough of us white boys to create a race of pure mocha souljas.

Aight? Is that aight wit u?

niggers dindu nuffin

Attached: ahem.gif (741x674, 118K)

Welfare is your reparations so is affirmative action. The amount of money the government has been handing you for decades is well above the amount you put in the southern economy. Which by the way went up in flames during the Civil War. Whatever wealth you created was destroyed in that era.

kys tranny, sage

Slavery did not happen in the United States, chum. From a logical standpoint, Africans are lesser slaves compared to other ethnicities, and the Europeans who entered the United States had better stock options, rather than lazy Africans. Surely the natives constituting America would make far better slaves than the sluggish African. Realistically, the Europeans brought the Africans along to start a new life, but alas the Africans were incapable of doing anything more than fundamental tasks, such as making mud huts, reproduction, and eating off the land. Thus, when the righteous European noticed the African man's incompetence, he formed a system where Africans would work for food and other necessities. Some say fortune does favor the nappy negro, although the negro does not understand preservation, hence luck is redundant. As we see today, the African negro is attempting to change history once again, just as before with the United States.

History lesson: the cotton fields didn’t build the USA. As a matter of fact, when the south lost the civil war they were financial destroyed when the slaves were freed. So much for that inherentance. They still suffer from the fallout today and have not completely financially recovered. Many of the slaves starved since they had no work.

Hi butthole kike, it was actually you kikes who enslaved and owned niggers, BTW, you can't troll the Jow Forums fuck face

Attached: 1549814976772.jpg (490x677, 75K)

Niggers only picked cotton user, they didn't plant the crops or create looms to make clothes. Niggers are animals and only fit for donkey work, so should be rewarded as cattle.

Attached: reparashuns.jpg (1120x1300, 193K)

Why don't you fucking racists listen to a real intellectual make an case for reparations.

youtu.be/FIgrXvePffM

Black people have literally never built anything in the history of the planet.

We’ll pay you in rope, about 12 feet should suffice

Attached: AB5B30A7-7E46-4227-82B5-0267DF71FEF7.jpg (706x395, 33K)

How can a man be sexually attracted to that? Her skin is literally the color of shit.

Abraham? Come out from behind that post Abraham

Attached: 1549555535570.png (225x224, 4K)

are you angry, becky?
look at her dick sucking lips though

>Niggers only picked cotton user, they didn't plant the crops or create looms to make clothes. Niggers are animals and only fit for donkey work, so should be rewarded as cattle.
>Black people have literally never built anything in the history of the planet.

Yes!!! Many times this!

A bong talking about sex with adults? How does this make any sense?

t. The ghost of the great BBC child fucker Jimmy Savile

She is very attractive I like black women

NET COST

The source is a blog site?

When is the BLACK MAN gonna rise up and throw kikes in ovens?

Attached: 1435180971694.jpg (550x472, 37K)

awh silly sweetie
maybe one day your ass will be as voluptuous as shaniqua's
better start squatting silly :)

No srsly
Alt-hype is pretty good. It's a pretty fun video to watch cause he shits all over muh slayvez arguments and poses an argument in favor of niggers paying whites back for giving them a better life.

>The source is a blog site?
hardnoxandfriends.com/2017/07/09/reparations-paid-annually/

Feel free to look over the numbers and dispute the numbers. Don't kill the messenger.

>Not hiring the Irish or Chinese to work the cotton fields

Attached: 0B063A1A-0B62-41C0-A64E-C4A782FEA61C.jpg (600x600, 33K)

When are blacks going to build africa?

Shit bait, didn't read beyond the title

What if we just renamed welfare to reparations

Blacks and whites are the shareholders of this great land. Never forget this.

>Someone post the charts showing how much money niggers owe us. Thanks.

>Such a chart doesn't exist.

Niggers stole the chart.

"Niggers are subhuman and a mistake" ~ GOD

Belief in god is stupid.

Reparations in about tree fiddy

Shit bait lol y'all didnt build shit

Another one of those I thought I make it through the day without stumbling over this thread.

You have gotten enogh in welfare to pay for the work of your ancestors a hundred fold.

Attached: 1549659232881.gif (1000x773, 328K)

So they "built" it under white guidance? Why did they never build something in Africa then?

It is your entitlement, gibs mentality and always blaming but seldom taking responsibility that makes people dislike and disregard you. Yeah the cards are stacked against you, stop whining and do something about it instead of asking for the white man to give you free shit. Life isn't fair. Also get rid of this kike media subversion machine that makes up what you call "the culture", it is ridiculous and unproductive. Saggy pants, bad language and drugs is not keeping it real it's keeping you down.

never, suck a dick

I think you need to read Wealth of Nations, the founding document of capitalism. In it, Smith shows that there are three roles in the capitalist system—the capital owner, the landowner, and the laborer. It is incredibly difficult for the laborer to move into one of the other two categories if the government has regulations (such as slavery for >100 years) which unbalances it. As a result of slavery, over 98% of land is owned by whites and over 95% of capital is owned by whites.

It is virtually impossible for blacks to ever achieve equality until this is changed. The argument for reparations is that even though THIS generation didn’t enslave people, the land and capital that they have was robbed from them during slavery and handed down over the years to whites. The idea of reparations is to put this back where the profit was originally generated.

And yet I don’t support reparations—at least not yet. Why? Because If every black persons were given $150k today, it would make their lives better but one generation later we would be back where we are today. Why? Because whatever they buy is either land or products owned by whites. So one generation later all the money is back in the hands of whites.

Before we can do reparations, there must be significant black entrepreneurship and land ownership. This will NEVER happen without government intervention. The free market was taken away from the blacks during slavery and thus imbalanced the system; the free market now cannot fix it without another intervention. Maybe this is giving away some federal lands; maybe it is subsidies to reward and encourage loans for black capitalists.

So I agree with your conclusion on reparations but your argument is wrong. And as a result, with proper thinking we reach a proper conclusion—it shouldn’t be reparations, but the government should intervene for Natives and Blacks to tip the market in their favor for a few generations (as was previously done for whites).

Why do people always say we need to pay them back they already got paid back by getting the live here.

I wish we had left all of them in Africa so they can sit around and wish they lived in a better world while getting killed by each other and AIDS and various oversized cats.

As a Russian I perfectly understand the horror your people had to endure. You were taken into slavery and striped of all basic rights. Almostst a third of Russians lived like slaves until 1861 and then slavery just changed its ugly form into financial dependancy on your former lord that became your landlord. By all measures I hate niggers, ghettoe culture, rape and shit like that, but members of upstanding Black American community and struggling Black Americans are of brotherly spirit for us Russians. Only you, Anglos, Irish and Indians can even be called Americans for what its worth

You're posting on Jow Forums, so I can dismiss your dismissal.

lol this is terrifically stupid

"but this figure is misleading because the population for whites and blacks are not the same".. So far it is fine.. But then it scales it the wrong way.

Take, take, take, that's all you niggers do, no matter what we give you, you will always want more. Dirty fucking black bastard

Her skin is the same color as shit. Literally.

Oh and I don't have any multigenerational wealth, my family left me with nothing, I work very hard to have a roof over my head

>A slavshit trying to tell us who's American

How close are you to age 50, your expected life expectancy, you krokodil addict bastard fuck

>When is America going to pay us black folk reparations for building this country?

after you leave.

Looks like delicate chocolate to me. There are many beautiful shades of brown and black in this world. it's your perverted mind that associates gorgeous brown with shit. Black can be and is beautiful
don't drink, don't smoke, healthy, fit and have my own business

We already give you welfare.

Attached: 1549649370425.png (768x423, 76K)

>13th amendment
>14th amendment
>Civil Rights
>Affirmative Action
>Obama
>Liberia
>Welfare, EBT and SNAP
>600 000 White men died in Civil War for you
sage this slide thread, you were overpaid back a log time ago

You are the most eloquently spoken retard i have ever encountered.

What you basically said was all cultures owe blacks something because sailing and gunpowder were unfair.

We literally dragged these cultures into the future and gave them our tools and the best they can do is ask for more. They are a spiritually defeated people. Not because of what wypipo did to them but because of what wipipo did for them.

Reparations is a word invented by wypipo. Yet another borrowed tool for a lazy race.

>crime stats
>not calling it "Color of crime"

When you agree to renounce your citizenship and move to Liberia

whites will never give us blacks what we deserve. we gonna have to take it bak from them

>When is America going to pay us black folk reparations for building this country?
Answer: What is Liberia

Like you built up Africa, no wait........