Invitation to Islam

In the name of God, Most Merciful, Most Gracious.

While looking at the recent events in the world, the disenchantment of the people with the existing establishments and social structure, the realization that a certain type of moral decay has prevailed in society, rise of mental health issues, suicides and drug addiction, increased divorce rates and lower childbirths than the previous generations, greed and selfishness of people, superficiality of the celebrities people admire and look up to, decay of humanity and empathy within people, the lack of trust within the members of society - if carefully observed you will notice that is these realities along with several others that have caused the recent ‘nostalgia’ among the masses for the more modest life of the past, which has in turn caused movements of nationalism within many countries of the world.

A closer analysis of these symptoms within society will lead one to the conclusion that the true source of the problems is the abandonment of Religion by a large percentage of the population.

It is in these circumstances that I have the good pleasure of inviting you to Islam, the perfect and complete way of life to guide all mankind to happiness and prosperity, both in this world and the hereafter. Islam has the cure to the ills that can be observed with the culture of modern societies, including providing a complete set of rules and moral principles that you can base your life on, with full confidence that you will attain success if you are determined. Among these rules are to stay away from drugs and intoxicants, to be kind to your neighbors, speak truth and act justly, and similar other principles which lead people in the right path and help them navigate through the obstacles of life. Islam is against the tyrants of this world, it is against oppression, it is against destroying traditional family values. Islam is for creating the best you, and the best society possible.

Attached: bismillah_2.jpg (1013x1057, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XA6fqbrswKo
youtu.be/f8zRWg4wVQE
youtu.be/x4XHUhkyKfA
youtu.be/qdqmzGQVt5E
youtu.be/uFeMwCN-Zo4
youtu.be/EEOfVUZs5jo
youtu.be/-Dzf_XE3zH8
youtu.be/ZwwL0LQv6VI
youtu.be/Mia8qyp9rhg
youtu.be/3H_C0BMyGCA
youtu.be/IGUjaYXMNe8
al-islam.org/articles/how-old-was-ayshah-when-married-prophet-muhammad-muhammad-husayn-al-qazwini
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
danielpipes.org/160/the-jewish-muslim-connection-traditional-ways-of-life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And so there is only One God, who has sent Prophets to mankind whenever there was moral degradation within society, with guidance and call for reform. Some believed, but others were too attached to their old ways and perished within time. An example of this is Sodom whose unfortunate demise is reported in all the Abrahamic religions of the world.

I invite you all to the final religion, Islam.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of God - Quran 2:2

And to recite the Quran. Whoever is guided—is guided to his own advantage. And whoever goes astray, then say, “I am one of the warners.” - Quran 27:92

And let there be among you a community calling to virtue, and advocating righteousness, and deterring from evil. These are the successful. - Quran 3:104

And hold fast to the rope of God, altogether, and do not become divided. And remember God’s blessings upon you; how you were enemies, and He reconciled your hearts, and by His grace you became brethren. And you were on the brink of a pit of fire, and He saved you from it. God thus clarifies His revelations for you, so that you may be guided. - Quran 3:103

Attached: iran-mosque-dome.jpg (1000x666, 101K)

Thread theme (open & listen in the background):

youtu.be/XA6fqbrswKo

Some testimonials:

youtu.be/f8zRWg4wVQE
youtu.be/x4XHUhkyKfA
youtu.be/qdqmzGQVt5E
youtu.be/uFeMwCN-Zo4
youtu.be/EEOfVUZs5jo
youtu.be/-Dzf_XE3zH8
youtu.be/ZwwL0LQv6VI
youtu.be/Mia8qyp9rhg
youtu.be/3H_C0BMyGCA
youtu.be/IGUjaYXMNe8

Attached: blue-mosque-pillar.jpg (1255x834, 198K)

Meaning of Islam:

The original meaning of “Islam” is the acceptance of a view or a condition which previously was not accepted. In the language of the Holy Qur'an, Islam means the readiness of a person to take orders from God and to follow them. “Muslim” is a word taken from the word Islam. It applies to the person who is ready to take orders from God and follow them.

“Abraham was not a Jew nor a Christian, but he was an upright (man), a Muslim; and he was not one of the Polytheists.” 3:67

Why is Islam Spreading

There are many factors which contributed, and are still contributing, to the spread of Islam. Among them are the following factors:

1. The Holy Qur'an

It is an undeniable fact that the Qur'an is a living book that has influenced millions of people through its beauty and style. The superiority of the Qur'anic discourse was, and still is, challenging. The Qur'an itself called upon its opponents to try to produce a discourse that measures up to it.

The Qur'an repeatedly states that if the opponents will produce at any time a comparable discourse, they will automatically disprove the whole faith of Islam. The Qur'an has remained standing above and beyond any comparison in the whole Arabic literature ever since its revelation in the 7th century. The Holy Qur'an, therefore, has remained since the time of its introduction until now a great source of attraction for the Islamic faith.

Attached: book-information-page-318451.jpg (4009x2408, 894K)

2. The Personality of The Prophet of Islam
Muhammad was born under the shining light of history. No cloud has shrouded his birth, his existence or his life among his people. If any other prophet is considered a part of the religious history, Muhammad is a part of both the religious and the world history.

Muhammad was born in Mecca from a well-known father and mother and lived with his people forty years before he was commissioned as a prophet of God. He was observed by the people during his childhood and manhood. He was noticed by all his associates as an example of honesty and integrity. People never found in him a fault. They called him the Truthful, the Trustworthy.

Muhammad did not live as an isolated person. On the contrary, he associated with the people constantly. As a businessman, Muhammad travelled and associated with people from all walks of life, but he was never affected by their low desires or worldly ambitions. He lived in a pagan society, dominated by idol-worshippers, but he never subscribed to their ideas, nor did he join them in their faith. He lived in that world as a world to himself. He was respected by his enemies and admired by his friends, and no prophet in history received as much as Muhammad did of spontaneous obedience from his companions.

Attached: ottoman-painting.jpg (910x1500, 434K)

3. The Strong Faith of the Early Muslims
Due to the complete honesty and the influence of the appealing personality of Muhammad, the faith of his companions in him was unusually strong. It was based on their first-hand acquaintance with his exemplary life.

We are told that the followers of Moses refused to enter Jerusalem when commanded to do so and told him that he and his Lord should go to fight the enemies. We are told that the multitudes who had gathered around Jesus deserted him when the crisis came. Even his disciples deserted him. His chief disciple denied him three times before dawn on that fateful night. Similar situations happened to most of the prophets. None of them enjoyed a true support from their followers when they encountered a crisis.

The companions of Muhammad, however, were different. When Muhammad was in Mecca, he and the hundreds of his followers were powerless and without any legal protection. All of them stood the test of the crisis, and none of them abandoned the faith or the Prophet. The actions of those Muslims proved their faith in Islam and the Prophet. All of them preached Islam and practiced what they preached, and every genuine Muslim gave his faith a genuine support in word and in deed.

Attached: ottoman-painting-2.jpg (1200x691, 754K)

4. The Principles of Islam were a Great Source of Attraction Because they Were, and are, Logical and Clear
Upon serious thought, one can easily accept a religious teaching which declares the following: There is no God but the Almighty Who created the whole universe; none is worthy of worship but He; He is the Lord alone, without partner, associate, or son; He did not beget nor was He begotten, and nothing is like Him; He is the Just, the Merciful, and the Powerful, neither anthropomorphic nor physical; and His power encompasses the whole universe.

Such a simple and uncompromising monotheism is readily acceptable to the human mind which seeks an explanation to the existence of the world. It does not confuse the human mind by stating that God is One and that He, at the same time, is more than one. Nor does it represent God as a human being born out of another human being.

Attached: ottoman-painting-5.jpg (900x630, 133K)

5. The Principles of Islam are Consistent and Cohesive
They do not contradict each other, nor do they contradict any other established truth. Christianity, Judaism, and Islam all advocate the justice of God and His fairness. Islam, however, takes this fundamental concept and follows it thoroughly. It builds on it many other religious concepts which follow the concept of justice inseparably. When God is just and fair, He does not impose on any soul to do what is beyond its ability. Islam tells us also that the Most Just does not hold an individual responsible except for what he does by his own choice. He does not hold a person responsible for the sins of his father or forefathers because he had no control over their actions.

Islam tells us also that because God does not hold a person responsible for what his father did, He does not condemn the whole human race for a sin that was committed before the existence of any human generation. Such a condemnation is contradictory to the concept of the justice of God. Instead of burdening mankind with the original sin, Islam tells us that every human being is born pure and free of any sin, and will stay so, until he commits a sin as an adult.

Attached: islam-science-image.jpg (700x1252, 474K)

6. The Principles of Islam have a Positive Attitude towards all Aspects of the Human Life
Islam, unlike many other religions, stresses the importance of both the spiritual and material aspects of the human life. God, according to Islam, does not want man to neglect his biological needs, nor is there an intrinsical conflict between our response to these needs and our spiritual development. On the contrary, the two sides are interdependent. They merge in each other and can be united in most of the human activities. A man who lacks the necessary food, warmth, and shelter, can hardly meditate, perform a devotional duty, or do good for other human beings. But when such necessities are satisfied, man can easily direct himself to his Lord.

Therefore, the well-intended work for meeting the bodily needs ought to be a portion of our religious duty. Religion, according to the Islamic teaching, does not aim at suppression of the biological desires; it aims at cultivating them and preventing the individual from becoming excessive and harmful to himself or to society.

Attached: sufi_dervish.jpg (900x900, 221K)

7. The Principles of Islam are Universal
The universality of the Islamic teaching can be shown in its non-discriminatory teaching in regard to the human race, and in the recognition of all the previous prophets.

Since the time of its birth, Islam has carried the brand of universality. It addressed itself to the whole human race, discriminating neither among nations nor among ethnic groups. Every human being is a member of a huge family. No individual or nation is God's chosen or favorite creation because of birth, nationality, or belief in a particular dogma. People are equal in the sight of God, and everyone may have an access to the kingdom of God, if he (she) is righteous.

A truth never contradicts another truth. Therefore, Islam proclaims that there is only one heavenly religion which has been revealed at different times to the prophets whom the Almighty had commissioned to convey His messages to mankind. It is inconceivable that the Almighty would reveal a certain doctrine to one messenger and then reveal to another messenger a doctrine that contradicts the first one. The Almighty has revealed his heavenly principles, commandments and laws at different stages of the human civilization according to the capacity of the human understanding. The subsequent revelation supplements, and never contradicts, the previous ones. Therefore, Islam says that it is a duty for every Muslim to recognize and respect Jesus, Moses, and all true prophets and their true teachings. This is repeatedly recorded in the Holy Qur'an:

“Say: We believe in God and (in) that which has been revealed to us, and to Abraham, …and that which was given to Moses and Jesus, and that which was given to the prophets from their Lord. We do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him do we submit.” 2:136

Attached: blue-mosque-floor-plan-awesome-inside-the-blue-mosque-istanbul-by-dale-johnson-on-500px-of-blue-mosq (2000x1334, 1.3M)

The Christians who were in contact with the Muslims in the early days of Islam observed the great respect the Muslims had for Jesus. As a result, millions of them embraced Islam, not because they wanted to abandon the teaching of Jesus, but because they wanted to continue their adherence to his true teaching within the coherent teaching of Islam.

Islam agrees with Christianity, in general, on the following points:

1. Islam advocates the holiness of Jesus. As a matter of fact, it is an essential part of the Islamic teaching to revere Jesus and to believe in his holiness, and that he lived in this world as a pure person free of any sin. From the Holy Qur'an:

“When the angels said: ‘O Mary! Surely God gives thee good news of a word from Him whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, Son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and the hereafter, and of those who are highly accepted by God.’” 3:45

Attached: Prayer__AntonioMariaFabresyCosta.jpg (1580x2000, 527K)

2. Islam declares the holiness of Mary, the mother of Jesus. No Muslim can doubt the decency and purity of Mary. She, according to the Qur'an, had been the most noble among the women of the nations:

“And when the angels said: ‘O Mary! Certainly God has chosen thee and made thee pure and has preferred thee above the women of all nations. O Mary! Be obedient to thy Lord, prostrate thyself and bow with those who bow (in worship).’” 3:42-43

3. Islam declares that Jesus was miraculously born from a virgin mother with no father. From the Holy Qur'an:

“And mention Mary in the book. When she withdrew to a place east of her family. She screened herself from them; then We sent to her Our angel, and he appeared to her as a man in all respects. She said: ‘I seek refuge in God against you if you are righteous.’ He said: ‘I am only a Messenger of Thy Lord to grant to you a pure boy.’ She said: ‘How can I have a son, and no mortal has yet touched me, nor have I been unchaste?’ He said: ‘So (it will be). Thy Lord says: ‘It is easy for Me; and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter decreed.’’ Then she conceived him; and withdrew with him to a remote place. And the throes of childbirth drove her to the trunk of the palm-tree. She said: ‘Oh, would that I had died before this, and had been a thing quite forgotten.’ So a voice came to her from beneath her: ‘Grieve not, surely thy Lord has provided a stream beneath thee. And shake towards thee the trunk of the palm-tree, it will drop on thee fresh ripe dates. So eat and drink and be pleased. Then if thou seest any human, say: “Surely I have vowed a fasting for the sake of the Beneficent, so I will not speak to any human today.”’ 19:16-26

Attached: iran-mosque-ceiling-upload.jpg (1440x1080, 853K)

4. The Qur'an attributes to Jesus many of the miracles which are mentioned in the Gospel. According to the Holy Qur'an, Jesus was empowered by God to cure the sick, revive the dead, and make the blind see:

“…and He (God) will make him (Jesus) a messenger to the children of Israel (saying): ‘I have come to you with a sign from your Lord that I fashion for you, out of clay, the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by permission of God. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead by permission of God. And I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store in your houses. Lo! Herein verily is a sign for you, if ye are to be believers.’” 3:49

In addition to this, the Holy Qur'an ascribes to Jesus a miracle that is not recorded in the gospels: Jesus spoke clearly while he was in the cradle:

“Then she came to her people with him, carrying him. They said: ‘O Mary, thou hast indeed brought a strange thing. O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a wicked man, nor was thy mother an unchaste woman.’ But she pointed to him. They said: ‘How should we speak to a one who is a child in the cradle?’ He said: ‘I am indeed a servant of God. He has given me the Book and made me a prophet; and He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and purity so long as I live. And to be kind to my mother; and He has not made me insolent, un-blessed. And Peace be on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I am raised to life (in the Hereafter).’” 19:27-33

Attached: interior-view-of-hagia-sophia-by-louis-haghe-after-a-drawing-by-chevalier-caspar-fussati.jpg (1200x873, 500K)

The area of disagreement between Islam and Christianity, concerning Jesus, includes the following points:

1. Although Islam accepts the holiness of Jesus, it denies his divinity. According to the teaching of Islam, Jesus is no deity. He is not God, nor is he united with God. He is worthy of reverence and great respect, but he is not worthy of worship. Islam is uncompromising in its Monotheism. God is only One, and there is no God but He, the Almighty, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsistent, the Infinite in life, knowledge, and power.

Jesus is not ever-living. He was born less than 2000 years ago, and according to the gospels, he died after a very short life. He is not almighty because he was a subject of persecution; nor was he infinite. He could not be the Creator of the world because the world is over four billion years old, while he was born less than two thousand years ago. He is not worthy of worship because he himself was a humble worshipper of God.

2. Jesus, according to the teaching of Islam, is not a son of God. God does not have any son or child, because He is above that. Bodily parenthood is inconceivable in His case because He is not physical. Spiritual parenthood also is not conceivable, because He is the Creator of every spiritual and material being. The Holy Qur'an is clear on this point:

“And (they) impute falsely, without knowledge, sons and daughters unto Him. Glorified be He and high exalted above (all) that they ascribe (unto Him). The Originator of the heavens and the Earth! How can He have a child when there is no consort for Him, when He created all things and is Aware of all things? Such is God, your Lord. There is no God save Him, the Creator of all things, so worship Him. And He taketh care of all things.” 6:100-102

Attached: Sheikh-Zayed-Mosque-2.jpg (1400x933, 334K)

3. Islam denies the crucifixion of Jesus. Jesus did not die on the cross. The Holy Qur'an is clear on this point.

“And because of their saying: ‘We slew the Messiah Jesus Son of Mary, the Messenger of God.’ They slew him not nor crucified him, but appeared so unto them; and lo! Those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof but the pursuit of a conjecture; for certain they slew him not, but God took him up to Himself. God is Ever-Mighty, Wise.” 4:157-158
There is a way to reconcile the Qur'anic statement with the statements of the gospels: The difference between the two statements could be a difference between appearance and reality. No doubt, some event had taken place at the time of what seemed to be the crucifixion of Jesus and his death on the cross. The life of Jesus was full of miracles, and so could be what seemed to be his death. It could have been that another person (such as Judas, the one who betrayed him) was miraculously likened to him, and he, not Jesus, died on the cross.

There is another way to reconcile the two statements without resort to assumption of any miracle: Suppose Jesus was put on the cross, and that he had fainted, so he appeared dead, while he was still alive.

This assumption is not without evidence from the gospels: The gospels state that Jesus did not stay very long on the cross. He was taken down hurriedly, without breaking his legs, while it was the custom to break the legs of the crucified. The Jews were preparing to celebrate Passover. They did not want him to stay on the cross until the next day, Saturday, on which they are not supposed to do any work such as burial. As Jesus did not stay too long on the cross, he could have remained alive.

The gospels state also that after Jesus appeared to be dead, a man struck at his body with a lance, and that the blood gushed out from his body. We know that blood does not flow from a dead body. This indicates that Jesus was still alive.

Attached: mosque-interior.jpg (800x319, 115K)

fuck your subhuman fantasy tales shitskin

Attached: 1527977156574.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

The gospels state that Jesus was laid in his tomb, and that a heavy stone was laid above the tomb, and that on Sunday, the body was missing, and that the stone was removed from the mouth of the tomb. We have the right to suspect that some of the disciples of Jesus removed the stone and rescued him. Were Jesus resurrected miraculously, there would have been no need for removal of the stone. God is able to raise him from the grave and keep the stone where it was. The removal of the stone seems to be a human, and not a Divine, work.

In addition to this, the gospels state that Jesus appeared several times to his disciples after the event of crucifixion. All these appearances seemed to have taken place in secrecy, and that Jesus was not willing to appear openly. Were he miraculously resurrected, he would not have had to hide from his enemies. The secrecy of his appearances indicates that he was still living as he did before, and that his life was not interrupted by a short death, and that he was still afraid of the pursuit of his enemies.

The international society of the Holy Shroud has recently concluded that the stains of blood on the shroud of Jesus indicate that Jesus was still living when he was taken down from the cross. Otherwise, there would be no blood on the sheet which covered his body afterwards.

A Christian, believing in the crucifixion of Jesus, would have a hard time reconciling two of the principles in which he believes, namely: Jesus is God, and Jesus was crucified. A crucified person cannot be God because he is unable to protect himself, let alone be almighty.

A Muslim, on the other hand, does not have such a problem. He believes that Jesus is a prophet and no more. A prophet may be persecuted and crucified, because a prophet is not supposed to be almighty. Although Islam does not have the problem of contradiction, it has solved the problem which it does not have. Jesus was not crucified. God had protected him.

Attached: yOkL1XG-islamic-wallpapers-hd-2017.jpg (1200x900, 360K)

4. Islam disagrees with Christianity on the Doctrine of Redemption. The Doctrine of Redemption is based on the Doctrine of the Original Sin: that mankind had been condemned by God because of the sin of Adam and Eve which was consequently inherited by their children. Islam denies the whole Doctrine of the Original Sin; God did not condemn mankind because a sin was committed by a couple at the beginning of time. (This will be made clear in the following inquiry.) There is no original sin; therefore, there is no need for redemption to mankind out of a sin that did not exist.

Furthermore, suppose that there is an original sin. To forgive mankind their original sin, God does not need a sinless person, such as Jesus, to be crucified. He can forgive the human race without causing an innocent person to suffer. To say that God does not forgive mankind unless mankind crucifies Jesus, is to put Him in the position of a ruler who was disobeyed by his own subjects. When the children asked the ruler to forgive the sin of their fathers, he refused to do so unless they kill one of his beloved ones. If they commit such a terrible crime, he will forgive them; otherwise, he will not. I do not think that the advocates of the original sin would be willing to put God in such a position. God, the Most Just and Merciful, does not condemn people because of their ancestor's sin. He may forgive them their own sins without requiring them to commit a bigger one.

Attached: ottoman-painting-3.jpg (1200x735, 216K)

Common Question:

How old was Aisha when she was married to the Prophet (upon him and his family be peace)?

Full analysis of this question: al-islam.org/articles/how-old-was-ayshah-when-married-prophet-muhammad-muhammad-husayn-al-qazwini

Extract from website:

“Asma’ was fourteen years of age during the first year of the Prophetic mission (biʿthah) and ten years older than A’yshah. Therefore, A’yshah was four years old during the first year of the Prophetic mission [14 – 10 = 4] and as such, she was seventeen years of age during the thirteenth year of the Prophetic mission [4 + 13 = 17]. In the month of Shawwal of the second year of the Hijrah (the year of her official wedding to the Prophet) she was nineteen years of age [17 + 2 = 19].

On the other hand, Asma’ was a hundred years of age during the seventy-third year after Hijrah. A hundred minus seventy-three equals twenty-seven (100 – 73 = 27). Therefore, in the first year after the Hijrah she was twenty-seven years old.

Asma’ was ten years older than A’yshah. Twenty-seven minus ten equals seventeen (27 – 10 = 17).

Therefore, A’yshah was seventeen years of age during the first year of the Hijrah. [In addition to this], we previously established that A’yshah was officially wed the Prophet during the month of Shawwal of the second year after Hijrah, meaning that A’yshah was nineteen years of age [17 + 2 = 19] when she was wed to the Messenger of Allah.”

Attached: mosque-woman-walking.jpg (880x583, 98K)

Attached: tEiz6wO.jpg (567x646, 36K)

that's literally a stolen Catholic church

Attached: Image 2019-02-06 at 6.16.10 PM.png (1440x751, 268K)

Maybe the American tax-payer dollars sent to support those dictators that send oil also has a role to play, just saying...

Plus, only a small percentage of Muslims are Arabs. Largest Muslim country is Indonesia, where people are Asian.

Attached: sufi_dervish-2.jpg (884x900, 257K)

yeah... Im sure the money is what makes the difference in peoples behaviors...

What's your point?

1. The design doesn't look like a Church anymore, beauty comes from Islamic art and design inside it.

2. There were many Mosques in Spain which were changed into Churches by the Catholic Church, and you don't see us complaining about it...

Attached: Sheikh-Zayed-Mosque.jpg (1000x667, 119K)

Daily reminder that Islamic countries are universally and unequivocally shitholes.

/thread

Doesn't even matter man. Arabs != Muslim. Many Arabs are Christian, and only a small percentage of Muslims are Arab.

Attached: iran-mosque-top.jpg (1000x714, 388K)

>that's literally a stolen Catholic church
>What's your point?
and there ya have it folks

Ever been to Turkey or Iran?

Attached: Prayer2__AntonioMariaFabresyCosta.jpg (1400x1780, 167K)

>muslims are so great that i moved to a non-muslim country to get away from them

Attached: hate-muslims.png (640x480, 322K)

>doesn't address the fact that Catholic Church stole many mosques in Andalusia and many other places in the world

Get real man

Attached: Marketplace__AntonioMariaFabresyCosta.jpg (1765x1103, 571K)

>hurr durr i'm a sandnigger retard blah blah blah
fucking kys you barbaric, backwards, corrupt, child-abusing, Europe-invading, inbred, violent, rapey, randomely explosive, innocent people murdering, smelly, unhygienic, shit-tier 'cuisine' 'music' and 'architecture' dark ages worthy F U C K I N G leaf
I look forward to the next war

Attached: 1548839572689.jpg (750x736, 521K)

you better fuck off with this sand nigger shit, pilgrim

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-07-23-03h23m25s206.png (420x371, 179K)

Shia Islam is the only correct Islam. Ali is the true Caliph. S*nnis are too busy worshiping the House of Saud rather than Allah

No.

I hear what you say,
But your logic is flawed.
So I won't and pray
To your pedophile's "god".

Attached: Dagashi Kashi.jpg (500x281, 24K)

youre a nigger.
you will reincarnate when you die.

>Andalusia
>Completely forgets the S*nnis stole it in the first place
You S*nnis need to be put down like the animals you are. Us Shias are too busy worshiping Allah while you fake Muslims went out and raped, murder and pillaged, ruining our image for centuries

Mosques are always built in places muslims consider as conquered. You get real 'man'.

fuck your pedo muhammed, piss be upon him
nuke mecca now

Attached: 1546555600047.jpg (900x900, 197K)

May we be among the followers of Commander of the Faithful Ali (as) Inshallah.

Attached: sufi_dervish-3.jpg (898x900, 229K)

I addressed the 'pedophilia' question above if you care to check...

Attached: ottoman-painting-4.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

I was with you right up until the god part, that bit I personally don’t believe in. The rest sounds nice though.

>Invitation to Islam
>flag
>MFW

Attached: 1549246361386.jpg (738x870, 67K)

Check above to see how old she really was, I mentioned it in the writing at the top, with a link for more info as well.

Attached: bismillah.jpg (1865x1500, 729K)

Reminder this is what your average pislam convert is like

Attached: Your average pislam convert.jpg (900x1871, 400K)

Attached: thisis(((you))).png (932x1138, 111K)

Quad don't lie! checked

Attached: 1549739433623.jpg (500x461, 151K)

Attached: 1351626626142.jpg (640x540, 57K)

>Invitation to Islam

Attached: At-the-ISIS-strip-club-funny-meme.jpg (640x802, 64K)

If i am ever braindead i will go full islam.

Islam was created by Jews as a proxy army for killing Christians
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism

Judaism and Islam are so similar that one could say that Islam is Arab Talmudism
danielpipes.org/160/the-jewish-muslim-connection-traditional-ways-of-life

Attached: western feels.jpg (1054x720, 135K)

Well, I'll re-post the testimonials here. Recently a dutch far-right MP joined the list of converts as well, praise be to God.

youtu.be/f8zRWg4wVQE
youtu.be/x4XHUhkyKfA
youtu.be/qdqmzGQVt5E
youtu.be/uFeMwCN-Zo4
youtu.be/EEOfVUZs5jo
youtu.be/-Dzf_XE3zH8
youtu.be/ZwwL0LQv6VI
youtu.be/Mia8qyp9rhg
youtu.be/3H_C0BMyGCA
youtu.be/IGUjaYXMNe8

Attached: islamic-quote-patient.jpg (500x529, 42K)

Every Haddith says she was:
6 when married
9 when Mo stuck his greasy goat-dung-smeared engine up her.
...so I don't see how the TAKKIYAH practiced by your "scholars" will change scripture.

Attached: Mo the pedo.png (1119x461, 41K)

funny that there's no Koranic or Hadith evidence for her being anything other than 6 at marriage and 9 at consummation

What if I only follow the Muslim laws but don't believe in god or pray to a rock or any of that gay shit?

There is no destroying 'Whites' in Islam. God-willing Islam can raise the White race back to its former glory and achievements and grant you prosperity.

Attached: islamic-quote-supplication.jpg (500x403, 19K)

Attached: 1548557530918.png (567x567, 167K)

The Koran’s 164 Jihad Verses: K 002:178-179, 190-191, 193-194, 216-218, 244; 003:121-126, 140-143, 146, 152-158, 165-167,169, 172-173, 195; 004:071-072, 074-077, 084, 089-091, 094-095,100-104; 005:033, 035, 082; 008:001, 005, 007, 009-010, 012, 015-017, 039-048,057-060, 065-075; 009:005, 012-014, 016, 019-020, 024-026, 029,036, 038-039, 041, 044, 052, 073, 081, 083,086, 088, 092, 111, 120, 122-123; 016:110; 022:039, 058, 078; 024:053, 055; 025:052; 029:006, 069; 033:015, 018, 020, 023, 025-027, 050; 042:039; 047:004, 020, 035; 048:015-024; 049:015; 059:002, 005-008, 014; 060:009; 061:004, 011, 013; 063:004; 064:014; 066:009; 073:020; 076:008.

Attached: 1466082116266.jpg (299x200, 15K)

How old was Aisha when she was married to the Prophet (upon him and his family be peace)?

Full analysis of this question: al-islam.org/articles/how-old-was-ayshah-when-married-prophet-muhammad-muhammad-husayn-al-qazwini

Extract from website:

“Asma’ was fourteen years of age during the first year of the Prophetic mission (biʿthah) and ten years older than A’yshah. Therefore, A’yshah was four years old during the first year of the Prophetic mission [14 – 10 = 4] and as such, she was seventeen years of age during the thirteenth year of the Prophetic mission [4 + 13 = 17]. In the month of Shawwal of the second year of the Hijrah (the year of her official wedding to the Prophet) she was nineteen years of age [17 + 2 = 19].

On the other hand, Asma’ was a hundred years of age during the seventy-third year after Hijrah. A hundred minus seventy-three equals twenty-seven (100 – 73 = 27). Therefore, in the first year after the Hijrah she was twenty-seven years old.

Asma’ was ten years older than A’yshah. Twenty-seven minus ten equals seventeen (27 – 10 = 17).

Therefore, A’yshah was seventeen years of age during the first year of the Hijrah. [In addition to this], we previously established that A’yshah was officially wed the Prophet during the month of Shawwal of the second year after Hijrah, meaning that A’yshah was nineteen years of age [17 + 2 = 19] when she was wed to the Messenger of Allah.”

Attached: islamic-quote-Allah-knowing-wise.jpg (500x554, 76K)

>"Far-right"

Attached: fakenews.gif (480x270, 949K)

Explain why Chechnya and Albania are shitholes

Attached: 1453139025551.jpg (390x3321, 618K)

friendly reminder; all muslims go to hell.

the only true god of the white man is Odin, Islam is a nigger tier religion, chrstcucking and jewing is kiked own.. Come back to Odin white man and be rewarded in Valhalla

Attached: viking-art.jpg (480x705, 50K)

tl;dr
sage

Attached: C41FlzwWEAAlSqm.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Hey man, Jesus is willing to forgive you if you are willing to see the Truth. He is the Way and the Life...His burden is light & His reward is with Him....

Attached: 1535417474181.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

again, where's the hadith evidence?

found the memeflag Jew shilling for the people that traded slaves with Muslims

a fucking leaf

In the website linked if you wish to have a look.

Attached: Islamic-Art-Calligraphy-Quran-Verse-1.jpg (1024x768, 188K)

Literally the worst religion. Muslims literally started playing allahu akbar in loudspeakers where I live. The place is 80% Hindu+10% Catholic(earlier it was 99% for both)

They had to be threatened by the local Hindu group for them to stop. I'm sure it'll start again when their population grows

Trips of Truth

Jews have called Islam "the broom of Judaism." They think Islam will wipe out white people. Islam is the future. It reinstates a patriarchy, which guarantees our continued prosperity.

only the kike, would make such an accusation

^ From above:

1. Although Islam accepts the holiness of Jesus, it denies his divinity. According to the teaching of Islam, Jesus is no deity. He is not God, nor is he united with God. He is worthy of reverence and great respect, but he is not worthy of worship. Islam is uncompromising in its Monotheism. God is only One, and there is no God but He, the Almighty, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsistent, the Infinite in life, knowledge, and power.

Jesus is not ever-living. He was born less than 2000 years ago, and according to the gospels, he died after a very short life. He is not almighty because he was a subject of persecution; nor was he infinite. He could not be the Creator of the world because the world is over four billion years old, while he was born less than two thousand years ago. He is not worthy of worship because he himself was a humble worshipper of God.

2. Jesus, according to the teaching of Islam, is not a son of God. God does not have any son or child, because He is above that. Bodily parenthood is inconceivable in His case because He is not physical. Spiritual parenthood also is not conceivable, because He is the Creator of every spiritual and material being. The Holy Qur'an is clear on this point:

“And (they) impute falsely, without knowledge, sons and daughters unto Him. Glorified be He and high exalted above (all) that they ascribe (unto Him). The Originator of the heavens and the Earth! How can He have a child when there is no consort for Him, when He created all things and is Aware of all things? Such is God, your Lord. There is no God save Him, the Creator of all things, so worship Him. And He taketh care of all things.” 6:100-102

Attached: background-islamic-wallpaper.jpg (1280x1003, 334K)

Iran was alright until the Islamic Revolution. Which is when it started turning into a shithole, and also when all the smart people started emigrating. Its not a coincidence.
Turks can't seem to stop immigrating to Europe, and the reverse never seems to happen. I wonder why.

Bosnia and Albania are two muslim majority countries with extremly low IQs. Islam requires children to memorize koranic verses so they can pray which significantly hinders their problems solving abilities read "The Learning Skills Cycle. A Way to Rethink Educational Reform" by neuroscientist William Klemm. Rote memorization in early childhood is one of the most damaging activities that can be done to your brain since the process gets hardwired for life and damages all future critical thinking ability

>we shouldn't even do business with the Muslims
You're such a fag

Attached: 1479991862023.jpg (461x439, 34K)

What’s your take on the JQ

pls Hindus don't bow to islam like the cucked catholics did

Bosnians and Alabanians are completely different people.

Bosnian Muslims are great. I never had any problems with them.

Albanians? They tried to kill me. Fuck 'em. Bloodthirsty pricks that weren't happy with being handed Kosovo, but also wanted western Macedonia.

in the name of mohamed {piss be upon him} the only way for peace to reign on earth is to genocide every sick devaint inbred pervrse moslem ]swine in existence. You are so evil and sick that you deserve to be destroyed. the world will be much better when you are all dead. DESTROY islam SAVE humanity there is no other way

So what? Memorising the Quran is good.

>Iran was alright until the Islamic Revolution

Maybe alright in terms of allowing other countries to plunder it and being a puppet. Now it's the strongest power in the ME.

>allahu akbar

It just means God is the Greatest..

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Muslims are the most despised, violent, and comical pedophile religion on planet earth. I think I’ll pass you shitskin lol
>sage

Attached: 0C481AEF-83C0-4E8E-825E-7DB9A3A9CB4D.jpg (568x425, 56K)

You realize none of those paintings are drawn by muslims and its just Europeans artists attempting to beatify the orient with their artistic expression

>Rote memorization in early childhood is one of the most damaging activities that can be done to your brain
BS. Classical education was all rote memorization in early childhood.

Isn't education almost everywhere pretty much memorization?

>cucked Catholics
You mean the Catholics that kept Muslims out of Europe?

Islam is against any form of unjust aggression towards anybody, and is against all forms of tyranny and repression. I doubt those Albanians were Muslims.

It's doomed. Hindu have a fertility rate of close to 2(replacement level) and shrinking, while Muslims have 9-10 babies. I've started seeing women with burkhas and men with skull caps and I live in fucking Goa where women go around in shorts

Muslims fear Arjuna

Attached: 1497743954623.jpg (2195x1600, 3.07M)

Islam is founded on lies like the rest of the Abrahamic religions - God never said any of the things in your scriptures.

Attached: 1496285723227.jpg (1092x759, 260K)

>I doubt those Albanians were Muslims.
Not true Muslims. That's the problem with all religions, especially the Jews. No atheistic religious order has fucked the world more than atheistic Jews, aka the Synagogue of Satan.

Is that why they killed so many of them?

>Memorising the Quran is good.
It literally destroys a childs brain.

that's a lie
akbar is a comparitive adjective, not a superlative one, the actual translation would be God is Greater, which when applied to the context of it being a battlecry, it turns into (Our)God is greater

>against any form of unjust aggression towards anybody, and is against all forms of tyranny and repression
Yet there you are preaching your violent religion in Canada, a Christian land. Go back to your desert country, desert worshipper.

>You mean the Catholics that kept Muslims out of Europe?
... yea ... kept .... now look at europe

9:29, rings any bells?
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Hindus are extremely cucked. Indian constitution gives extra rights for minorities. The problem with that is that Muslims are classified as minority even when they are 15% population. They shit up everything and are pests. We even have state sponsored colleges which give preference to Muslim students and are Muslim universities for fucks sake.