You fucks need to get out of our hobby

You don't play the game, you just like posting epic 40k memes because you don't get that the setting is actually a satire and not a fucking guidbook.

You shit up our generals with your whinging about the possibility of female spaces marines, a children's book, and nonwhites in the hobby.

You don't know anything about the hobby and are just useing it to push your agenda. You don't play, you ruin threads, and you give the rest of us a bad reputation because we are associated with you, and now our hobby is associated with big orange embarrassment.

You aren't real fans. Fuck off and stay fuck off. 40k doesn't belong to you, it's not territory for your culture war, get the fuck out of our hobby you stupid rightists retards.

Sincerely, /tg/

Attached: 1549695371994.jpg (540x960, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stfu faggot, no one cares about you dolls. We will make Trump look however we want to look, and there is nothing your pathetic nerd ass can do about it. In all fields.

>commie flag

Yeah that explains the faggotry
Let me guess, you play Tyranids?

Attached: 87298f41eaa231465f00ef3091689be0.jpg (1281x2048, 182K)

40k belongs to us normie

Attached: 1549559449307.png (432x475, 221K)

>/tg/
You dont represent /tg/ you fucking commie newfag FAGGOT

>I have an agenda and want to colonize a hobby through the leverage of "critique" while accusing others of doing what I'm doing
your memeflag shows how slimy you are.
I'm sorry faggot, we have hobbies and there's not a thing you can do about it.

Fuck up commie, 40k human empire is fashy monotheistic state.
Prepare for cleansing

Attached: 1246478566241.jpg (1280x800, 665K)

>our
Shut up commie, what's yours is mine.

Stop liking things that I like!

I had an all-inf guard army when I was 15.

Attached: kriegmeme.jpg (647x500, 130K)

This.

I promise you OP, I've played sisters of battle since before you go your first boner

Attached: IMG_20161015_115312016_HDR.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

>WH40k is only the tabletop

Heretical filth

Probably a tau fucker. Which explains why commies suck at melee

>and not a fucking guidbook.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Attached: 1523533776019.jpg (480x480, 27K)

(you)

Attached: 1549676872133.png (406x431, 10K)

>commie faggot attempts to appropriate capitalist creation yet again
It's all so tiresome.

>thinking you can choose the ground for the culture war

Hahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahahahaha

Absolutely pathetic. You need to be purged.

Tau are based on Japanese Imperialism.

Tyranids are based on the bugs from Starship Troopers, which the author of the original books made it very clear were supposed to be allegorical to communists.

Attached: l).jpg (205x300, 41K)

AHAHAHA COMMIE SALTY AF

>communist
>our hobby
Comrade, are you claiming that something belongs to you? It belongs to all of us under glorious communist utopia.

Attached: 1412779716076.jpg (489x488, 34K)

SEETHE harder basedboy and we will continue to shit up your threads maybe reddit is the right hugbox for you

Attached: 1537017911968.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Good book btw

Who in there right minds would want to be associated with such a revolting hobby. Literally every single warhammer player is a gross, unhygenic super virgin with acne so bad they look like Nurgle

>The game is satire
>The communist saying this
>embarrassment
>our game
A communist of all people saying that is a joke

Attached: 1513834542110.jpg (310x360, 74K)

Why does Bruce have the ability to instantly nail the situation in the most concise man-like manner possible? It’s like a genetic trait

proving my point Jow Forumstard

at least I play

Wtf is a gadsden

Go to any /tg/ thread where you fuckers show up and everyone will tell you to fuck off

it's SATIRE you blithering retard, the setting is supposed to be SHIT. It's the end result of your horrible ideals.

>reee get out of my fascistic imperialist empire you fascists

Attached: F3ufx3i.gif (500x281, 955K)

eventually the mods will just IP ban anyone who's posted on this shithole

look around you on this thread, you people are the virgin filth

take your friends with you

>play meme game
>get assmad when memepimps hijack your memes

^this

Attached: trump-cheeto-president.jpg (480x624, 36K)

/tg/ hates communists for ruining thier hobbies wtf you smoking

Eventually you’ll be sent to camber full of gas

Meme flag, checks out, oy vey man.

Do you need a hug?

nyet tovarisch, it is you who is of beings the interloper

>at least I play

No you fucking don't, post your army. It's probably not even painted

I bet you're the type that stands around the table in the small shop covered in miniatures for sale, then you roll those dice and get those gay little rulers out and start drooling over the board one of the super incel owners built to contain his raging, suppressed, sexual tension.

Fucking losers, it could be an alright hobby for men, if men and not grown fat slobs played it. Not one person playing Warhammer could pull a root or hold a career. Let alone change a tire or oil. The people playing it are so disgusting it puts other people off.

I mean, you look at that other crap, the WW2 tank wargames, and it's usually older boomers playing it, but at least they're respectable looking and not the absolute dregs of society

In fact I’m going over to /tg/ now to shit the place up a bit since it’s where (((you))) claim to have come from
Gas the niggers and the jews, race war now

>40k
>not a utopia

>it's SATIRE you blithering retard, the setting is supposed to be SHIT. It's the end result of your horrible ideals.

>he thinks his toys are biting social commentary
beep-boop motherfucker

Attached: 5435324.jpg (730x1095, 73K)

Indeed, keep the women out of the hobby!

This is the same faggot who posted that stupid /x/ thread sage and report this thread

Attached: 1549794830210.jpg (1024x748, 159K)

>tyranids
>not tau

Just a reminder that 40k is moving away from neckbeard white males like you retards and is only going to become more and more progressive. We have nonwhite ultramarines now, nonwhite stormcast, more female representation. Eventually there WILL be female space marines. This hobby isn't yours and it's going to leave behind edgy grimdark garbage and leave you behind with it.

Attached: NAZIS GET OUT.jpg (320x480, 52K)

this, gas the spacedwarfs, great crusade now

it's not satire you fucking retard, it's not supposed to be shit, it's supposed to be dark, the dark reality of the future

I met a warhammer player and he was a laid back older nerd who drank beer but I didn't talk to him about politics. He was cool with me smoking with his gf and her sister and not making a big deal about it. I was in a bad place generally and needed friends.

damn it like when I called these magafags on this shit earlier and told them even the other faggots that play their gay ass game don't like them that i was telling the 100% unadulterated uncucked truth and that every magapede to ever exist sucks 100's of miles of dicks and can't meme.

then why are /tg/ fags always whining about "Jow Forums takeover"

sounds to me like there's just a lot of right wingers on /tg/...

You don't play.

>Sincerely, /tg/
last time i checked, there were quite a few threads rageing at Warhammer adventures when that was announced, may the Machine God burn you to a crisp

Have fun gaise :^)

Congrats. You feel the same way I did when faggots started to infiltrate anime shit. Just move on. The better days are gone.

they're gonna be better because they'll have an extra gene seed for their boob flesh

How can you like Warhammer and not be a fascist I can't even get into that sort of headspace.

Darks, women, and faggots dont belong in 40k, normies get out.

Attached: 1549824898589.png (488x410, 99K)

Should've started with this. Yoir shitposting needs work. Want some pointers?

>How can you (X) and not be a fascist I can't even get into that sort of headspace
Fascists seem to have this problem a lot.

you are wrong especially about the satire shit commie. If you could read the lore properly conservative/xenophobic/superstitious characters are in the right while those trying to be nice to xenos etc are getting fucked. Its not a satire about fascist ideology, it just shows how far the mankind can be pushed just to survive

Attached: 50860307_115974979485704_3933152585195716608_n.jpg (424x960, 39K)

This is most likely OP

Attached: 1542758370917.png (636x662, 472K)

>implying all fuckwits are fascists
i see what you did there

I'd wager that most people on /tg/ are Right wing, or at least it's a even spread. It's just Right Wingers don't talk about it as much.

DIOS MIO

Who dat, some sort of genes realer cultist trying to destabilize the planet?

I still remember when imperial guard had human bomb slave units

Attached: silly billy.jpg (354x400, 54K)

This is your usual hater of Jow Forums LMAO OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1542566444146.png (957x531, 184K)

>Darks, women, and faggots dont belong in 40k, normies get out.
What about Salamanders, Sisters of Battle and Dark Angels?

Attached: cupofheresy.jpg (403x294, 21K)

Pile in boys!

Attached: E4AD0DDC-F90F-4ECF-B635-DE443D4B5285.png (640x1136, 733K)

How about you stop being a faggot, and make your own hobbies, instead of invading existing hobbies? Fuck you, and all of the scum that come with you, normies tend to bring more traffic to hobbies, but they also invariably corrupt the hobby to suit their own mental illness.

In the end, you end up killing the hobby, at least for the real fans. It becomes a degenerate husk that it once was, maybe more profitable, but almost destined to die. Normies like you can't actually enjoy yourself among other normies, you are parasites that require actual sentient humans nearby to steal fun from.

Oi. I wanna play a game but plastic crack is expensive

LA LUZ EXTINGUIDA

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.
AFA

Cheers

Both /tg/ and Jow Forums are retarded when it comes to this.

Attached: firefox_2019-02-10_05-35-50.png (1178x277, 27K)

>reverse-albinoes
>cock-sluts for the Emperor's love
>100% hetero you jealous furfag
That about covers it

This right here.

>STOP DOING THE EXACT THING IM DOING REEEEEEEEE

>misspelled proletarian
Shame because that's otherwise some impressive freehanding

>Female Space marines
Needs more Lotara tbqfh

Attached: Lotara.jpg (699x989, 108K)

My guy

Attached: Nurgle-Alchemy.jpg (800x518, 73K)

>Commie plays the most facist themed game

Attached: 1530815236007.jpg (709x541, 47K)

bitch i've been playing since middle school and i have about three thousand dollars worth of plastic next to my desk. Get the fuck out of 40k you dumb commie faggot.

>Darks
Salamanders are dark skinned Caucasians, literally
>women
right... because adepta Sororitas are feminists....
>faggots
not needed, since everyone hates slaaneshi fags anyway, even other chaos worshippers

He clearly meant as players dummy

what the fuck

Attached: 1549039116289.png (480x476, 206K)

The only people who ruin hobbies are lefties and women
Stop getting your panties in a bunch, faggot

agreed then

So you were a baiting retard

You sperg out when we come to your gay little board, so stop shitting up Jow Forums with your faggotry, commie.

Your descendance will not partake in the glory of the Eternal Galactical Huwhite Imperium you filthy xenos.

i hope left becomes even more deranged, because the further they push to the left, the more it alienates people who didn't give a shit about politics in the first place, which is what happened to me

>you dont play the game
I bet everyone here actually has, hence the co-cannon use of Trump as the emperor, which he very much does resemble the rise to power.
Bait or CTR trying to say they are ?

Attached: 1533023573892.gif (278x340, 73K)

fat fuck /tg/ faggot thinks he owns certain game episode 1000000