Tell me about the strangest, most inexplicable event that has happened to you

What is the strangest, ufo/Bigfoot/skinwalker/demon encounter that you’ve had Jow Forums?
Sick of all these fake Israeli shills and want some real human interaction on this cursed website for once

I’ll start:
>be March 2015
>12:30 just after midnight
>outside smoking a stoge
>looking up at night sky like I always do
>know every constellation, planet, plane, helicopter from studying the night sky for years
>blue orb that looks like it’s made of melting plasma comes up over the tree line
>what the fuck is that
>no sound, not a drone
>not a helicopter or plane either
>seems intelligently controlled
>sits still for a couple minutes then zooms off to the right
>enter into Sirius connection rabbit hole
>be 2019
>astral traveling throughout the cosmos during Dreamtime almost every day now
>life is more mysterious yet more fulfilling now
Got any stories?

Attached: C6A81A68-1FB1-412B-9BA3-063DAE0C7995.jpg (1024x819, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199110112
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186898035
archive.org/details/ViktorSchaubergerLivingEnergiesViktorSchaubergersBrilliantWorkWithNaturalEnergyExplained2001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_witnesses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pergamon_Altar
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200779006
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aw nobody?

Four hours of missing time when I clearly remember following little people in blue robes into the woods.

How old were you?
Do you have any memories?
I have strange memories, one of my earliest memories as a child is being in a dark circular metallic room with red lighting and being naked in front of a bunch of people, shadow like people
It must’ve been a dream but still, very strange memory to have as a 5 year old

Nothing which makes me happy and comfortable with my worldview but I love reading others stories.

>be 15
>be in minnesota at cabin on lake for vaction with my family
>me and my brother are sitting on the boat in the middle of a lake
>laying down looking at the stars
>suddenly see what looks like a commet, but its super bright,
>gets closer and brighter
>by the time it comes over us it is as bright as daytime
>goes past
>nothing
>look on news later
>nothing
so wierd, It was so fucking bright never seen anything like it.
also hello fren.

Me too. It’s so facisnating.
There is clearly an entire world out there past the established good goy “mainstream” science.
Spirituality is the quest for truth, and on the path to Truth, there are so many many MANY inexplicable things that to deny them would mean denying truth.
I have done many years of research and it seems like all of these paranormal events involve electromagnetic disturbances
Ley lines and nodes show us hotspots of these strange things
All ancient structures and temple were built on channels of electromagnetic energy....not a coincidence

Attached: E4D429D8-2D8F-47AA-9134-DBE53FAF10C3.gif (1113x680, 96K)

Fake

Dude...I’m in Minnesota too....
Metro area but still
Up on the north shore has some STRANGE things going on up there
Did you feel fear during the event?
Did it seem like everything became “silent” all of a sudden?

Sage.

>Be conciousness
>Simulate bubble of identity from infinite possibility
>Make mystery base of all things
>Be in awe at its own FX
>Spend few eternities that way
OP you are boring me

All I want to do is have my own anti gravity ship
Is that too much to ask for?
A little electrocuted mercury and away we go!
It’s all I want. Just travel the galaxy and do intergalactic stand up

and this is political because these strange events tie in numerous times to the government and politicians and their secret clubs

Attached: 8184D64A-843C-4EA5-AEAF-F0E16CB749AB.png (1024x491, 458K)

>Be alchoholic
>never dream
> one night dream
> wake up in dream with bright light comingnin through window
> floor shaking
>actually wake up behind trash can in kitchen where I hid in dream.

Too many coincidences to brush it all aside
We are electric beings in an electric universe
Electricity is the key

Attached: DA39046C-A534-46DD-A63E-0A10B2E1C422.jpg (4578x3434, 1.71M)

Shill kike nigger tranny discord shill newfag pajeet poo nigger titty fucker

Attached: 15383314-9BA8-48B5-81C3-89FA1EB3F1CE.jpg (658x501, 258K)

When i was in elementary school or a bit before that (for age reference) i was in holidays on turkey, and i remember clearly while being on the terrace that a UFO, i would say 30-40m in diameter, 100-200 meter up in the air, maybe a bit higher came from the ocean in the west and flew inside the country followed by 2 or 3 fighter jets. The UFO was circular and had some colourful lights on its bottom, and i cant recall that it made any sound.
since i was that young i always thought that maybe it was dream i thought to be real later, but never asked anyone i think was there since i didnt want to be that crazy guy.

I was just sharing my experience you fucking maroon

Eight or nine. Was fishing, left for home on time but was really late. There was something in the woods they led me towards, that's all I remember. Then just standing by the road.
Also sleeping in a car in the woods as a teenager and having the doors unlocked in the morning after dreaming of red jumpsuited Greys fucking with the door.
that's me, faking it on the internet.

So what do you think?
Do you research UFOs and the like often?
We’re you afraid? Or more curious?

Yeah you know, things did seems deathly silent, there was no noise at all.
I didnt feel any fear, just wonder.

Lol I know you were nigger
it’s ironic shillposting

When I was 8 a tape recorder on the other side of a room turned itself on. It was the pneumatic push button mechanical type. Not digital. No timer. The button just clicked and it came on, all by itself

Something a LOT of these things have in common is that “silent” feeling
I have a theory that is an electromagnetic effect, maybe from the craft, maybe from a dimensional warp, but it almost feels like “time” doesn’t exist in those moments
Same thing as a psychedelic trip, it feels like time isn’t a thing

I suspected as much, but you never know on a ancient frog pyramid weaving forum

Were you afraid? Did that house have other poltergeist type activity?

Goddamn cianiggers and normies ruin everything

Attached: D107A0BB-338B-41BC-8ECE-6A75834C1B49.gif (500x281, 3.36M)

well, i did look into UFOs, and one thing i found out that even the nazis were building advanced flying saucers already
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199110112
and many similar things across ancient history too like virmanahs or new jerusalem is a city said to decend from the sky. So i believe most modern sightings are just government projects. earlier ones from ancient times my best theory is to be from inside the hollow earth which i believe is the origin of humankind which checked up on their outer counterparts after one of the many global cataclysms.

and no, i wasnt afraid, i was just amazed because it wasnt anything i expected to see. it came completely without anything weird or suspicious before as you hear others report occasionally, just appeared in the air flying from the west and then dissappeared out of view when it got too far away in the east.
it came and went to quick to actually think about wether it would be appropriate to be scared or not. and due to other buildings we saw it maybe 20 seconds before it was above us, and went on without paying any attention to us either.

Nah, I was playing with go Joe's with a buddy on the other side of the room and the damn thing just clicked and came on. It was playing a cassette for a ninja turtle comic book lol.

Me and my friend just looked at each other, then back at the tape player. I turned it off and we went downstairs kind of frightened but also nervously laughing like wtf just happened.

The house was old but I'd never had anything else happen there.

>be me
>occasionally experience sleep paralysis, write it off as merely physiological phenomenon
>wake up one morning, gotta take a leak
>take a leak
>get back in bed
>hear door slightly opening/closing
>think it's just wind from open window
>think "user, how come there's no leaves rustling?"
>think "fuck it, no one will hear but me"
> say "Keep it down
>BODY IMMEDIATELY BECOMES SEIZED FOR FIVE SECONDS OF PURE HORROR
>seizure elapses
>shout "FUCK YOU GAY BOY!!"
>paralysis' become more frequent and more horrifying but occasionally euphoric and fascinating

Check out flat earth British YouTube channel. He has the whole ancient technology free energy stuff covered. Technasmia I think it's called. Churches and towers from antiquity could harvest energy ether from the ether. Eventually there is always a cataclysm that decks everything. Tartarian mud flood theory. The next reset is coming soon and elites know this which is why they spend very little on public buildings social housing. Instead they build giant underground bases for themselves.

Oh and once I had a poltergeist experience that scared the shit out of me

Reading Viktor Shauberger’s work it is clear that the Germans had created anti gravity propulsion systems, creative IMPLOSION instead of destructive EXplosions, vortex magnetism, etc
I’d imagine most governments have these crafts by now.
Oil is yet another needless chain around humanities neck, keep the goyim stuck to the ground for easy control

turning life around
thanks to Jow Forums of all things
strange times frens

My nigga check out my channel the woke yoshi on YouTube
I know all about FEBS and Tartaria and antiquitech and star forts and our bullshit “history”
Ethertricity is the name of the game. Tesla was spot on.
Einstein was just another theiving Jew promoting satanic materialism in his (((standard model)))

It is strange isn’t it.
Almost like we were supposed to do this all along.
The future really does prove the past

I’ll help you keep your thread alive desu.

Attached: A7B4F19A-CD13-425D-BB18-12F0480E4164.jpg (570x633, 103K)

Saw a UFO it was trippy as hell.

I saw OP get anal probed once.

I woke up one day to a world where pick-related is actively encouraged and practiced on adults and children. What a strange dream.

Attached: 1543702790078.jpg (1099x824, 110K)

Attached: 1523751709119.jpg (952x1137, 95K)

Thanks fren let’s start a braap emporium
Isn’t it interesting how once you experience these strange things for yourself, NO ONE can convince you otherwise and you begin to see how willfully blind 98% of everyone is

Attached: 09BDDF40-988E-4C5C-85D7-55385A3479E1.jpg (731x1024, 106K)

I experienced sleep paralysis for the very first time in a building where someone had killed themselves in a year or two prior. I experienced it a few times while staying there and never have experienced it since. Makes you wonder.

One time i was out on a pier on a large river and the water was totally calm. Then all at once giant waves just form out of nowhere and me and my buddy just look at eacheother and get the fuck out of there. Always wondered if it was a big sea monster just passing through.

the thread goes a bit into schaubergers views a bit down.
Here a thread from another user on Schauberger and his believes
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186898035

Collection of some books from Schauberger
archive.org/details/ViktorSchaubergerLivingEnergiesViktorSchaubergersBrilliantWorkWithNaturalEnergyExplained2001

demons user. they use the state of partialy being awake and asleep (least connected to the material world and body while still being aware) to enable contact with you (as less connection to the material means more connection to the spiritual realm in whcih they reside) and thus use it to install fear in you.
next time ask Jesus for help and they should fuck off.
Funfact: Ays are a psyop to explain demons in a materialistic way to keep you unaware of the spiritual and of God

One day, in 2014, for about half an hour, I felt the most incredible peace and presence of God. Everything around me had a golden glow.
I didn't hear anything, but just suddenly knew that Jesus Christ was real and that He would be returning soon, like single digit years soon.

I've studied the Bible and gotten to know Him more since then.
Many professing Christians, including the pope, seem to be unsaved. I pray they come to a saving belief soon.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1066, 957K)

Was raped by a demon or angel, some sort of supernatural entity. I woke up in the middle of the night and it was standing in the corner of my room. It looked like a beautiful woman, at least the shape of it. It was primarily pitch black with gold and purple (like streams of light) accenting it. It asked me what I wanted her to look like, and I thought of whatever hot chick I was crushing on at the time. It became that girl but still mostly with the same color scheme it had before. Then it got on top of me and started riding me. After I came I freaked out and pushed her off and she disappeared.

It was not a dream or sleep paralysis. It felt 100% like sex and I was awake. I felt everything, even the pussy juice dripping down my balls. My dick was even wet and went limp like I had just came yet there was no cum anywhere. Something supernatural literally stole my cum in the middle of the night and just left. I never saw it before that or again. Greys have visited me in similar manner, which leads me to believe they sent one of their own to breed with me and had her take a more human form to get what it wanted more easily. They took my genetic code for reasons I won't say because you'll just think I'm more crazy.

I don’t know if you’re that one based German autist or if all of you are like this but goddamnit I love you guys
All facts, all links to multiple threads, great at connecting dots, you krauts are deadly to satanic Jews for sure

Not really strange, but one time I was riding the campus transit and it drove into a forming tornado. It didn't end up developing fully, but damn that was one scary as fuck experience.

Got off work late, watching sun come up drinking coffee looking out kitchen window facing East. Saw a silvery object going across the sky, thought it was a satellite or a plane far away.
It changes but course, jumps quickly down in my frame of view then literally accelerated in the opposite of its original direction out of sight.
Nothing could move that fast.

I have a similar story but if I ever bothered to tell anyone even on the Internet, I'm sure they'd all disbelieve me.

So I’m on my way to the courthouse in the morning (paralegal) to drop off some filings and I walk past a homeless guy who looks me dead in the eye and says “take the stairs son.” I thought he was some nutcase so I kept walking. I get to the courthouse and as I’m walking to the elevator I hear the loudest bang, which was the elevator adjacent to the one I was about to enter crashing down from the top floor at freefall speed. When it hit bottom in the basement one floor below it sent smoke and debris everywhere. People ran like chickens with their cut off screaming bloody murder, and I suddenly remembered what the homeless man said just a few minutes prior. I was so shaken that I ran out the front door as paramedics were coming in, and I didn’t stop until I was home and covered in cold sweat. Turns out Some poor maintenance guy who was standing at the bottom got crushed by the elevator and sent gore all over the shaft. I think it was a messenger of god making sure that I didn’t die before my time.

>tfw no more sleep paralysis / weird markings on my body when I wake up

I feel like they have forgotten about me. Please don't forget about me.

Attached: ray 20.png (278x271, 178K)

Single digits soon!? How could I be saved?

Sounds like a perfect relationship

I would like to know more

It's most likely mania, the same thing happens to me when I get euphoric enough. It's just a brain fluke, I wouldn't worry about it

Test

Few months ago I saw an apparation of my mother in red dress walking barefoot behind the apartment we were staying at in OR. This was at night, and I caught glance of her as my little bro and I were being sneaky trying to get home before she realized how long we had been gone. (Because of the little bro) I said shit that’s Mom! Then he peered around the corner and was like shit. So then we ran inside since it was the perfect time to get in the aapartment. I layed on the couch gathering my breath as quick as I could and waited for her to come through the back patio door. She never came in... then I heard her in the back bedroom talking with my uncle, I went to look and there she was the whole time not even wearing a dress, let alone red. Laying in bed. Weird shit man. My bro and I a year and a half prior played the oujia board together when I was a hardcore athiest, loved Christopher hitchens etc... it worked, it worked well and answered my questions coherently. Creepy shit man

>It's just a brain fluke
So only once in my entire 26 years, huh?
Seems legit.

>So only once in my entire 26 years, huh?
>Seems legit.
It only takes one. Zoltan

Yeah, these things can happen for no reason. I had a full fledged hallucination of my sister coming home from school one day in highschool only to discover she'd been with my mom the whole time.

Sometimes your brain just fucks up. This doesn't mean God isn't real or that you shouldn't follow in the path of Christ. You absolutely should.

I saw a ghost. Or angel when I was young. After my grandfather died. I was terrified. I ran to my mother. She confirmed.
When I was older my mom aunt and me were teasing my grandmother for pulling the plug on great grandmother. Saying she was heartless. She is super nice in reality. Then a painting came off the wall. It was a framed poem titled "to my mother" no drywall damage.

A year ago one night, i saw a green orb float over the horizon (i've seen it from a higher point) then flying really fast out of the sky.

Talk about it to some people, they told me it was just small asteroids "bouncing" agaisnt the atmosphere something like that, it happen again two weeks later but i can explain why the orb is static before "bouncing" and fly back to the space.

>Be me in early teens
>Family get together
>have a few cheeky drinks
>Getting to know family who've come from all around
>get chatting to an uncle from my mums side
>He's cool, lots of cool stories and happily supplies additional booze.
>wake up the next morning in a wardrobe with a sore bum.
>But the really strange thing is my mum doesn't have any brothers
Fuckin weird

what would they do with genetic code?

I think you just need a Lead Bismuth material for the craft itself?

Checked and subbed. Will watch in the morning as my gf is asleep next to me. Martin and the crew are really piecing together some far out stuff. Einstein was piss taking tranny who's name meant 'dumb rock'. It's pretty shocking about the replacement Stephen Hawking puppet too. Always on the look out for new theories so link me up bruh!

Attached: IMG-20190109-WA0005.jpg (474x390, 28K)

well there is a reason why they spend so much effort on us during and after WW2. Also no idea if you think of me with the other threads, but here are those that i make usually . if what you think of is in there then its me you thought of .

i believe he comes either 2024 or 2027. screencap this.

my best guess is that its the same as but instead of going for feading on fear and negative energy was going for feeding on sexual energy.
basically a demon, probably a succubi

During MKUltra they kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, forced metal patiants to participate in experiments and for this case most importantly, also hobos. One part of the CIA research was the assasement of psychic skills as seen in the stargate project papers about remote viewing.
chances are the hobo was one of the guys they kidnapped to perform such experiments and occasionally it still shimmers through.

Grandmother claims she saw ghost in her assisted living home apartment complex a few years before she died. I heard voices there as a kid as well.

Also used to see an angel orb-like object when I was really young that I used to follow around my house late at night.

>Be me, 13
>Spend the night with/my best bud, playing GTA II (iirc) and getting high in his basement
>At some point, bud suggests we play w/a Ouija board
>soundslikefunkek.jpg
>Talk to ghost of Canadian man who was for some reason residing under buds stairs in basement
>Cool but getting boring, later Canacuck
>Next uh... Person? We speak to is a girl about our age
>Convo starts getting pretty sexual but it's all fun, we say goodbye later and continue vidya for awhile
>sleep that night interrupted by tightness in crotchial region
>wtf
>I'm gonna hit this raping fag
>No one anywhere near me, pull up covers and all that's there is my massive erection straining against my pants
>Lay back down, really wierded out though and can't sleep
>After a few minutes the feeling gradually resumes on my penis... Back and forth, back and forth
>Lift head up, no one there again. Covers are moving though I tell myself my dick is doing it
>hands free organism in my shorts
>Holy shit wtf
>This happens again and again for several months, even after I go home to my place.
>Eventually buds older bros gf finds out we've been fucking around with Ouija boards (claims to be Wiccan or some shit)
>Flips the fuck out on us, takes Ouija board and burns the fucking thing
>No more night time fun visits ever since
Still to this day I hope it wasn't that Canadian stair fag. But yeah, I think I kinda lost my virginity to a ghost.

Attached: 1504626275744.jpg (915x611, 121K)

Why 2024 and 2027?
What do you think about Feb 14. 2019 being exactly 70 years since the first Israeli Congress gathered, and R.Mueller is releasing his verdict on that date also?
Do you think earth is a flat plane? Also do you not believe that there are other alien civilizations in the entire universe?

Late 2015, it was like a dream but it felt less than one. In the dream I was still in my bed but on my back with a light and a silhouette of something above me, that was it. When I woke up there was what felt like a hard pimple on the back of my head near the top of the spinal cord. I've never brought it up to anyone. I'm still not entirely sure I was sent back, we may all be in tubes and hooked together for all I know. I try not to think about it.

That’s fucking hilarious user
We’re you afraid seeing the covers move on their own? Or was the orgasm just too good lol

Why not? I love to think about this shit

Thanks man appreciate the sub, yes I want to do more episode about Tartarian technology and non combustible sources of energy

I was born even though I have no chance at life.

well, remember the september prophecy? it mentioned the woman fleeing for 3,5 years, which happens to be the same amount the 2 witnesses are said to rain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_witnesses
so there is a possible connection to this. now after the 2 witnesses reigned the beast/whore of babylon is meant to take over whose rule also will be 3,5 years. september prophecy happened in 2017 and if the witnesses and the september prophecy actually corelate then 7 years after Christ should appear giving us 2024

2027 is another theory.
>12To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of the One who holds the sharp, double-edged sword. 13I know where you live, where the throne of Satan sits. Yet you have held fast to My name and have not denied your faith in Me, even in the day when My faithful witness Antipas was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

throne of satan thus is in pergamum, now in berlin we have the pergamum museum with this altar specifically
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pergamon_Altar
german article mentions
>Der Saal mit dem Pergamonaltar ist wegen umfangreicher Renovierungsarbeiten voraussichtlich bis 2023 geschlossen
meanign its closed till 2023 for renovations
while coincidently the very next year is the year of the dragon, like satan is described in revelation
i kind of tend to believe they renovating satans throne to have it ready right when he returns, and again 3,5 years later, if im correct, christ should appear giving us ~2027

Kek
Yeah that definitely does not seem like a meteor. It’s hilarious when people claim it’s natural phenomena when the thing makes clearly impossible maneuvers
Did you ever tell your mom?

My mum used to live in a house which was genuinely haunted. I can’t talk about person experiences but the biggest story was when she had friends around for a dinner party and suddenly floating outside the window at night was two glowing red eyes. Nothing should have been there as the window literally only led to the wall of the neighbouring house. Everyone was stunned and my mum walked to the window and shut the curtains. One time a friend of hers saw a fully uniformed soldier walk into the toilet of the house and tell a guest to get out. Another one was a weird pattern of footsteps beginning at the bottom of the stairs going up to my mums bedroom and opening the door for nothing to be there.
Personally I haven’t seen anything but apparently when I was 2 years old I was babbling to myself in my crib and my mum and dad asked me who I was talking to. And I responded out of no where “Grandad Jack”, my grandad jack had died a month before I was born. So fairly spooky stuff.

>read greentext
>keep expecting teenage gay boy lust
>never happens

Fuck you, your friend should have diddled you.

>getting high at 13
i hope it was the canadian stair fag

> be me
> In GATE
> In 4th grade
> Go to windowless room (supply closet), alone, to "compose violin music" for 30min twice a week
> tfw Suzuki book 2 is nowhere near enough prep to compose anything
> tfw play my shitty song for the class
> vague memories of GATE
> not sure what I did for so long in the windowless room
> spooky

I'm sorry to hear that your mom lived in a house like that. Was she simply not affected? Was she fearless to the paranormal? It seems that way when you said she literally just walked to the fucking window and closed the shades like a goddamn fearless monster herself lol. She probably scared the red eyes away, desu.

I recently watched the globebusters vid from a few days ago. That was cool apart from the first 15 mins. It would be really cool if you could make a simplified version of FEBS TGSNT since his most simple explanation weighs in at 5 or 6 hours.

It was pretty disturbing yeah, initially I just went with my dick throbbing due to a dream. We continued speaking to "her" though and she claimed to be responsible which kinda put my mind at ease.

fuck, i saw the same thing with my friend like 30 years ago, only it wasn't a blue orb it was a glowing light. no drones at that time.

>Be deployed.
>Iraq, detainee ops
>Halloween
>Box comes in
>'Helmet' label
>Dripping blood
>Sergeant takes it
>Severed head?

Before I was born, she was a single mother to my (half) brother and she barely ever had enough money to get by. She lived there because all the previous tenants wouldn’t stay there for anything longer than a week, she didn’t have a choice so she lived there for 2 years. Shit like the story i described happened almost every day so she genuinely got used to it and stopped being afraid of it. It must have been fucking terrifying for my brother who was only 10 at the time though. There were lots of rumours as to why the house was the way she was. It had two floors each for a different tenant and she lived upstairs. Apparently downstairs was even worse though. When she moved out the owner tried to bribe her to stay renting by letting her have the bottom floor as well for no added cost. It just wasn’t worth it desu

well, i give you my theory on pizzagate as it relates:
Children have a stronger connection to the other world. think of the monster under the bed, imaginary friends, or your story with your granddad.
Now what additionally increases this is stuff like near death experience giving with many people reporting the very same things, usually meeting deceased ones or God which they instantly recognized. Also strong torture leading to dissociation (Out of body experiences for example like pic related depicts, painted by kim noble who was heavily abused as a child that she depicts here and developed MANY different personalities. [note the handkerchief/pizza related map] This principle was also used in MKUltra which is just the ageold satanic ritual abuse refined with modern chemistry and psychology to subdue others). You lose connection to this world and thus increase to the other world.
Now you probably heard of "you are what you eat". Similary they try to then gain the vision the child has by ingesting its pineal gland (thought to be your 3rd eye and seat of the soul) or drinking the blood, like the believe that you gain potency when eating the balls of a lion or something)
this is but one aspect of course. there is the symbolical meaning behind the sarifices , blackmail purposes, and the fact the elites just likes to fuck little children.
if interested, all i have on MKUltra
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200779006

Attached: Kim Noble.jpg (350x439, 21K)

you dawnt hayve to tell mey twice brotha heh

Attached: tesla srb.jpg (720x540, 47K)

Honestly though once something really scared me and when I posted it on /x/ they didn't believe me

>Be me last autumn
>Walking in the countryside at 11pm (because it's quite then)
>going down country lane and pass a gate
>shivers like electrocution and my eyes start tearing up
>wtf.jpg
>go back to the field I just passed to get off the road just in case
>there is this fucking black figure about 10ft tall just there in the middle of the field
>I get completely fucked by this feeling of misery and horror
>Literelly on my knees
>a second or two later it just vanishes

really fucked me up for a couple of weeks to be honest with you all. No clue at all.

Can you tell me some more about this? I'm very intrigued. So other people wouldn't stay for longer than 1 fucking week? But she stayed for 2 fucking years? So are you telling me that after all that she went through, you have zero doubt in your mind that the paranormal is very real?

Checked and thread alive I’m out, later faggot

The founders were jacked in Bioshock infinite. Reminds me of the Freemason statue where a swole George Washington was doing the baohomet pose

They way you tell the story makes it sound very genuine. But what the fuck. What did the figure look like?

>have a dream that my sister screams for help
>she encountered a big spider, so my mother has to remove it
>wake up
>wonder why I was dreaming this
>a couple seconds later the exact thing I have dreamed comes true in the exact way
It was like my brain predicted 5 seconds of the future. Felt pretty surreal. First and only time this happened to me.

death was out doing is work and you interrupted him so he zapped you

My whole family is 100% certain that the paranormal is real and that there is a higher purpose to the world, yes. I have never seen it but my whole family has and i always ask them about this and yeah they’re completely certain it was real. Apparently it felt oppressive living there basically constantly. Like the atmosphere and air was poison. I’m trying to remember what they told me. Literally all of my mums friends have seen it too, real fucking shit. I would be terrorified but honestly I wouldn’t mind at least one paranormal experience in my life just so I know it’s real. I envy their certainty.

Can anyone explain why this user experienced this?

Does anyone else get this, I keep thinking my mind is fucked but I get these moments were I know what’s going to happen 10 seconds before it happens. Like I get visions of me being somewhere and listening to someone say something then a few weeks later it actually happens exactly as I saw it and I always end up watching the next 10 seconds play out exactly as I expected it to. I don’t think it’s real, I think it’s just my mind fucking up but it happens all the time to me.