Alex Jones responds to Joe Rogaine

Let's be serious, has AJ finally fucking lost it or what? He's calling for him to be assassinated for Christ's sake!
youtube.com/watch?v=ekYS8dOYRPU

Attached: ra.png (1366x772, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KtUygZOGo4
theguardian.com/society/shortcuts/2017/aug/21/ambrosia-the-startup-harvesting-the-blood-of-the-young
youtube.com/watch?v=jz0hi8ZjAV0
businessinsider.com/young-blood-transfusions-aging-disease-ambrosia-2017-1
investmentwatchblog.com/a-company-that-will-fill-your-veins-with-youthful-blood-has-opened-5-clinics-in-the-united-states/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China
youtu.be/PTFh8frSZog
youtu.be/q-tGCcm-CsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alex Jones is genuinely schizophrenic.

ZOG is in full damage control mode about sandy hoax

I have to assume this is just a joke

What a lunatic, how does anyone take him seriously?

WHEN TWO KIKES GO TO WAR

Attached: 4F8A16B0-6395-43F3-ABB7-D2E2DA945A78.jpg (750x500, 257K)

Pretty much. At least AJ is entertaining though.

Pro wrestling has gotten really strange since I was a kid.

Attached: samson option.gif (190x300, 1.54M)

joe rogan has a huge bluepilled listener base

>I want war
>GIVE ME YOUR ATTACKS
yep, he's lost it

Attached: 1528601589535.png (1173x633, 614K)

this shit is nothing more than WWF wrestling drama

this is the meme timeline, memes are real now, this is real

Idk. Joe is weird, and changes his attitude from day to day. Pretends not to know things he knows. Reminds me of a HS riend me and my buddies dropped, because he was anything to anybody all the time, and a constant backstabber. Called all of us his best friend, then tried to shoah us from the group. Joe is pathetic.

I was talking about Alex Jones, Mr Matrix pill man.

youtube.com/watch?v=6KtUygZOGo4

I'd like to support Alex, but all he does cut promos without ever getting to the point and showing evidence that joe is anything more than a useful idiot.

Expose some of this secret CIA shit you said you found Alex. We know you're only doing this for ratings.

Attached: 12552907_1546928895620338_6231469202629282936_n.jpg (640x892, 58K)

Oh my gosh.

JOE ROGAN

Attached: 1549834189956.jpg (292x343, 16K)

>Alex Jones
>losing it in 2019

Attached: 15F5703F-5D4F-4CC4-8F0E-E132CBB434AB.jpg (440x534, 115K)

hes a supreme faggot just look at him

He's right regarding Joe knowing more than he lets on. He's a closet moonie and knew the ins and outs of pizzagate better than Alex or Eddie did. Two shills shilling for shekels.

who cares, they are millionaires trying to stay relevant and you are taking the bait. pretty sad m8.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 37K)

That was pure unadulterated entertainment. I enjoyed that way too much. I'm tuning in every day now. Fuck that was awesome.

I remember listening to his radio show once in a great while. It was entertaining, it was different. At least there was someone who was saying the things he was saying. The government was behind shady shit. Mind control, the Echelon program, the Patriot Act. I was never dumb enough to take everything he said seriously. I'm not convinced he works for Israel or is Mossad. It's possible but I'm not convinced. It does seem like he's gone off the deep end, he acts like he's doing lines of coke before each show. His twitches and rants are entertaining but it's not normal.

That was like watching some wwe pre match talk.

> The government was behind shady shit. Mind control, the Echelon program, the Patriot Act. I was never dumb enough to take everything he said seriously.
(((You)))

That was dope. Thx

so what's the story on alex saying they are eating kids pituitary glands to get high? lol can't find shit on it but saw the alex part on joe rogans show on alex.

he is a MANIAC

It's part of the whole pedogate scandal, according to him they're harvesting pineal glands for the DMT just like they harvest fetuses for STEM cells and young blood for body and skin rejuvenation, it makes sense once you consider all the normalization around those things lately

AJ isn't the originator. Here's a news clip.
theguardian.com/society/shortcuts/2017/aug/21/ambrosia-the-startup-harvesting-the-blood-of-the-young

youtube.com/watch?v=jz0hi8ZjAV0

>I’M GONNA SLIT HIS THROAT AND DRINK THE BLOOD
>...politically
fucking kek I love AJ I wish he was still on jewtube.

>so what's the story
are you sure you want to go down that route?
You'll have to put alot of effort into looking that up, and in the end, you'll realize there's nothing you can do about it. You can't half ass this, and when you go full autism because you think its morally good to opose evil, you will be called crazy.

This.

It never was anything more.

Attached: WillingPresentBlackbuck.gif (435x250, 2.18M)

Mossad knows their boy's cover has been blown by Q and Alex own gas light bullshit. Honestly IW fags, he's been dialing it in for quite some time now. They are going to pull him into retirement with BS narrative. Don't really care because I figured out who Bill Hicks was two years ago. Send him to Israel to retire on the beach. Who gives a flying fuck?

businessinsider.com/young-blood-transfusions-aging-disease-ambrosia-2017-1

investmentwatchblog.com/a-company-that-will-fill-your-veins-with-youthful-blood-has-opened-5-clinics-in-the-united-states/

Joe is a satanist

Nah he's a modern day Magician. The subtleties are lost on you as are everything because you're a commie 1 neuron braincell walking vegetable. But you can't deny Alex jones & his friend Roger stone are ineffective at what they do.

by your own logic Marx was an ultra-schizophrenic

Alex Jones & Roger stone are extremely effective at what you do. You just don't understand what the fuck they even do

DESTROY THE CHILD. CORRUPT THEM ALL.

Attached: lgbt communism.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Attached: sandyhook.jpg (1029x1402, 527K)

Yes we should only listen to hobos for the truth!

Alex is just calling out a liberal celebrity shill. Joe Rogan is no different from people like John Oliver or Colbert.

Attached: agitprop_children.jpg (1366x1536, 1.07M)

>You just don't understand what the fuck they even do
Wouldn't know.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China

is alex trying to establish insanity for a future court case or what

Attached: 1534417849805.jpg (363x475, 19K)

Attached: CIA.jpg (1950x1200, 1.09M)

Jones has the best redemption arc online. Toe Rogan, on the other hand, is a sleazy bastard.

Attached: joe fleshlight.jpg (1280x1300, 1.1M)

AJ knows his time is short and is doing us all the public service of taking out Glow Rogan.
Based and redemption pilled

You might be right actually, something related to Sandy hook perhaps, just take a fucking look at this and tell me that this is how he always was

Attached: cutefrog_0.webm (240x144, 2.31M)

Im on team alex

Attached: 1520175867345.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Jones never called for Rogaine to be assassinated you liar.

Meh. Joe literally cucked to Jack Dorsey. It would've been less pathetic and useless had he actually sucked his Jack's pedo cock and swallowed.

Joe is fun, but he is not a leader nor a warrior. He'll keep his ass on that fence so long as there's someone willing to pass the dube.

I thought it was weird how in that video Joe looks down at the ground and scratches his head when talking at about the 2:47 mark, major tell that someone is lying. Also Alex is looking like Anders Brevik more and more each day.

Yeah you're right, I forgot to add in 'politically" at the end right?

Attached: 1544695452634.webm (852x480, 2.53M)

it has to be eaten quickly for a reason

He's a modern day magician. Of course nothing he says makes logical sense at this point. Does anything about Aleister Crowley's photographs or catchphrases make any logical fucking sense? No. But it was, like Alex Jones, a Magical/Magick act and had Magical/Magick value. Why is it only the leftwing magician freaks are allowed to get away with what they do
never the right wing ones

Attached: 16b2a71808f0f7d3d82a3141.jpg (256x256, 19K)

Where are they hiding the Ambrosia?

Attached: JCDenton2.png (432x454, 268K)

This is what happens when you censor people. They turn radical.

Attached: 1493877817151.jpg (250x250, 23K)

The most politically correct Idea that has ever existed, will ever exist, and is the most prominent of all politically correct dogmas of our current age is that: the right wing cannot engage in acts of Magick/Magic
It's at the entire root of why we have lost (for now). that needs to change for us to win. Only factor that determines our success 2020-2050.

Attached: 0b6fbb57174ce81db30a5ccc.jpg (256x256, 17K)

Deus ex predicted everything, again!

Attached: 49f (1).png (518x528, 173K)

>He's a modern day magician. Of course nothing he says makes logical sense at this point. Does anything about Aleister Crowley's photographs or catchphrases make any logical fucking sense? No. But it was, like Alex Jones, a Magical/Magick act and had Magical/Magick value. Why is it only the leftwing magician freaks are allowed to get away with what they donever the right wing ones
He's expressive and uses metaphors a lot. I wouldn't call him a magician. Just someone who you need to closely listen to, to understand what they exactly mean. I've posted a lot of stories about youth blood and organ transplants for example. Are there modern day vampires that control the world? Maybe, maybe not. Kinda feels like it though....

I actually think this entire thing has been a psyop from Hollywood managers/agents.

We know Joe Rogan is and has been compromised and had blackmail on him for a while, but there is a possibility he was trying to reach back out to Alex Jones for mutual projects and to get him on the show again.

As a punishment or isolationist move to divide Joe from his user base maybe his managers booked Jack Dorsey on purpose knowing there would be a blowback for him not asking specific questions? Then they decided to amplify it and make sure that happened by memeing the outrage against Rogan and pushing it here because it is within our "world view" and we'd easily take the bait?

The result of this has been what?
1) Taking followers away from Rogan, isolating him from his user base due to the constant attacks and loss of subscribers.

2) putting him against his friend Alex Jones

The end goal of this just pushes Joe further into the pockets of his handlers and his take away will be that if he wants to continue podcasting and have a user base he should move further to the left to appeal towards the people who are left watching him.

I'm not saying that's exactly what it is but it feels like it due to the constant posting of a dead topic by many meme flags and all echoing the exact same words.

FUCKING KEK
U
C
K
I
N
G

K
EK

Rogan is a controlled oppo brainlet closet case

Attached: 02ro.jpg (1032x1032, 72K)

or you can try thinking for yourself and stop playing follow the leader.

Attached: 1499548556947.jpg (1200x859, 253K)

He has gone mental.
Anyways, if you had the chance to get really close to the elites, and I mean really close, what would you do? I'm about one year away of getting in touch with one of Soros top operatives in my country who is pushing all kinds of degeneracy, and potentially becoming friends with them. How would one infiltrate the elites without getting compromised?

Agreed he is controlled op.
Doesn't mean he always enjoys it; or maybe he does.

Good image to show the control op though.

>How would one infiltrate the elites without getting compromised?
At a medium level? Argue against everything, and be right. You'll either be kicked out or let in pretty quick. They'll hybridize you regardless though, if you reach the top.

I refuse to believe he was actually that charming and youthful once.

Well you're already taking your politics from a bunch of psychopaths, pedophiles schizophrenics and mentally ill recluses who worship dictators like Hitler and terrorists like kaczynski, but to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way, the facts are facts, and for some reason this place has a lot of them, if you know how to separate the truth from the bullshit of course...

Attached: IMG_20190128_204235.jpg (786x474, 236K)

Never liked Rogan. He's even more of a pushover than Rubin and literally room temperature IQ. He just isn't a good interviewer. Why do people watch his show? Unronically what's the appeal?

Argue against what? I will probably have to engage in business with them.

there is only one way to settle this

Rogan vs Jones only on PPV

Fuck the fake Rogan the drug addict brainwashed liberal nazi fuck

FREE BILL HICKS!

Attached: 04f244b3fb.jpg (558x480, 107K)

The top elites are always either groomed into it, or "disciplined" and converted to it from a previous cause, they don't accept someone saying they'll do anything for a position in the power structure like a retarded prostitute, they want people with drives who have a vision and just need to be convinced of the way to do it, instead of being given a vision by higher ups. They want this mix of idealist and doer, like Hitler was

Even if everything Alex says about Rogan is true, who cares? It clearly doesn't warrant such a response.

no.... joes actions words and thoughts turned his one time fans away... he lost all integrity. Fuck the dug addict. And its bigger then this, people are sick of holywood actors opinions... the people are starting to see how sick and stupid these people are. Holywood has had such a huge platform and express some of the worst ideas even thought of... they are sick and seem to work like a cult. Its falling apart

Attached: 6f7349ed7193112308137954adbc536207408dbe6993d81bdd0b395d4aa769ac.jpg (480x431, 30K)

This. Left brain/right brain both must work well. Otherwise, they'll be a throw of candidate, in a race they can't win.

bump

this is hilarious give me more

Well here's part 1, since OP is the second part.
youtu.be/PTFh8frSZog

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-11-02-35-40.jpg (854x480, 228K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_20190211_024258.jpg (268x408, 95K)

have all Alex jone's videos become this entertaining? I might need to go to info wars more often.

shoo shoo spider

You should watch the compilations of his deleted videos too, just search Alex jones funny moments and you'll find videos like
youtu.be/q-tGCcm-CsI
He's always so in depth with his speeches and metaphors it's fucking hilarious

Attached: IMG_20190211_024320.jpg (274x398, 79K)

I'm about 90% convinced Alex Jones is actually Bill Hicks.

The question still remains, was this a CIA project back in the 1990s? Is it possible they faked his death and did some facial and vocal reconstruction along with mind-altering techniques to change Alex? Does Bill (Alex) even remember the operation? Is he totally blind sighted by the psyop deeply embedded within him?

Attached: 1545626577831.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Alex jones is a meme who harps on about the same shit non stop. He never was recived well by peers in that genre.

Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM was the best. He knee how to do a show. New topics all the time in all areas of subjects and guestd. Would sometimes do little spooky tricks like cutting out the microphone right when something interesting was supposedly said to freak out the listeners. Now that was a god damn epic radio show.

Bump

Alex Jones is based.
I mean a good actor.

Attached: 1428779622204.gif (140x220, 18K)

and you hate that?
how come you commies hate fun?

>who cares, they are millionaires trying to stay relevant

Attached: globalists.jpg (1496x842, 188K)

bump aj for being unpersoned

Attached: toe.jpg (618x685, 240K)

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland-
jaimie could you get that article up?
yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ...
here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Attached: 1548564666382.jpg (1024x589, 88K)