How do we stop racism?

How do we stop racism?

Attached: multi-ethnic-hands-300x200.jpg (300x200, 10K)

kill all niggers

fpbp

Kill all non-whites.

But some non-whites are actually based

Correct.

Attached: 39caf0780b6c1a2c6eb5af7b1207eff6-imagejpeg.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

This...and gas all progs and liberals...

>meme flag
Opinion discarded

Fuck yourself, mutt.

Genetic modification and passove eugenics to bring all races to the same high-performance level

Fpbp

Kill everyone that has a different opinion than you.

Attached: they_stopped.jpg (1067x696, 251K)

Good fences make good neighbours. There wouldn't be any racism if everyone stayed in their countries.

The first thing the shitskins will do it get blue eyes and blond hairs.
Remember this in 50 years.

kill ever mother fucker except me

why would we want to stop what's right?

too late for that now, everyone will be a little Chinese in 300 years

>forming a swastika

Fpbp

Gassing all nonwhites

Chinese are a dying people just like most of the advanced Asian countries.

The future is black and brown and good God who wants to be alive then?

equal chances for everyone and improved education I think is the real answer to this

merit-based system

>And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation
>and the bounds of their habitation
Hmmm....
I wonder how....

Erasing the word "racism" from all dictionaries

Region Number Percentage
Asia 4,307,107,875 60.3%
Africa 1,037,524,058 14.5%
Europe 816,426,346 11.4%
North America 544,620,340 7.6%

Get rid of all blacks, browns and chinks.

I would have been really disappointed in Jow Forums if I didn't saw this in 1st post.

Dont label people, racist!

Racist is a label.

Do as I say not as I do!

Racism is fueled by the annoying psychopaths behind the anti racism movement.

"Dear white skinned people, stop judging people by their skin color!"

kill all nonwhites

Fpbp. That's also the only way to end antisemitism - kill all jews.

Beat me to it.
fpbp

Kill all humans there no more racism forever.

By keeping races separate from eachother problem solved

Attached: 958.jpg (480x558, 58K)

Asia includes the sub-continent and the brown skinned south east Asian countries.

China is facing a demographic drop just like the west because of their one child policy and gender imbalance due to gender select abortions.

South Korea has the lowest birth rate on the planet along with Japan. Singapore has a below replacement level birth rate as well. Hell, even in the west Asians have below replacement levels. Their share of the population is only increasing due to immigration. Were it not for that Asians as a population in the west would be on the decline.

The countries with exploding populations are almost entirely in Africa. Even in India the population increases are from the lower castes. In Asian it's from the idiot Asian countries of Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand and so on.

The future belongs to the blacks and brownies and God help those alive then who must put up with that global shit show. It'll Idiocracy realized.

niggers back to africa, spics to mexico!

Systematic murder of extremists.

get rid of niggers

Make everyone just as miserable. I thought you knew that?

god knew whats up, scatter them fuckers back to where they belong!

the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Attached: Stop Racism.jpg (640x426, 33K)

By killing all brown people

Purge all the other races, can't be racist if there is only one race

i shit on all races all the time however that's mostly meming, but this is unironically fpbp

Attached: NPC.jpg (686x732, 137K)

uma delicia

they need to stop committing so much crimes first.

Attached: crimemediaignore.jpg (1640x2338, 773K)

By giving all races and ethnicities their own sovereign nations where they can determine their own fates.

you don't.
stop worrying about other people's opinions.
as for positive discrimination and hate crimes, we already have laws on the books to deal with them.
legally speaking all people are equal, now it is up to individual groups to come together and deal with their problems internally.
we need to stay out of each other's business though because meddling just breeds resentment.
not everybody is going to like everybody else, just accept that and get on with your life

Race is a social construct
>but stop being a nigger would help

Stop race mixing

fuck you. you're a fucking retard for believing in racism, OP. you are the problem with the west. how does it feel to throw your heritage and your future away like garbage? you worthless loser.

racism was made up by marxist jews, designed to force whites to let larasites undermine their societies.

Attached: DomesticJewry.jpg (1920x1080, 3.08M)

Segregation as a short term goal.

as a long term goal.

by eliminating all non whites

End religion.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Nationalism.

How many brown haired/eyed whites do you think will want blue eyes and blonde are too?

Racism is literally the process of evolution. As evolution occurs, sub-species diverge. Without this divergence evolution is not possible. Inter-racial mixing is literally devolution.

Sooner or later they'll be a black plague 2.0

I don't mean a disease, but an event that causes death on such a large scale. Mostly likely global infrastructure collapsing

You are not even wrong.

Unironically by killing all kikes

Seperate the races

Ban rap. Without that, white separatism will seem like a waste.