I will die by suicide soon, how can I use my death to send out a political message?

I have a neurodegenerative condition. Instead of allowing the condition to slowly and agonisingly kill me, I am going to kill myself before things get too bad (not by hanging but couldn't think of what else to upload as the image). I would like to live, but my condition necessitates this course of action. I plan to die within the next 3 months at maximum (likely sooner).

I'm sure you guys are aware that suicide, when done/promoted in some form of public manner, can bring significant attention to somebody who would otherwise remain very unknown. Seeing as I am a European ethnonationalist, I would like to use this opportunity to get an ethnonationalist message out there if possible, perhaps in the form of a YouTube video or something like that.

If anyone has suggestions on how to go about doing this, please let me know. But I will not do anything illegal.

Attached: Suicide-rope..jpg (600x367, 15K)

Kill yourself in front of a university and write "better dead than white" on your chest

Attached: Depression.jpg (858x1218, 299K)

Set self on fire outside of EU parliament building.

TLDR no matter what you do it will just be a weak pussy message. Because nothing you believe is worth suiciding for.

This thread is honey pot bait i don't promote suicide OP is. Glownigger

If true. Please reconsider.

Suicide is never the answer, I will pray for your eternal soul.

>He thinks he will get publicity for suicide while having a death-sentance medical problem
ur dumb

fpbp
also, what's the neurodegenerative condition called OP

"I am telling you the truth: whoever obeys my teaching will never die."

Please read the words of Jesus Christ and do what he says. You have nothing to lose.

Attached: boop.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

Don't do it, stop with this fucking insanity guys.

I honestly don't care about dead Jews, good luck.

Do a doc ock and build metal arms.

This useless body...

Don't kill yourself.

Shoot up the EU parlament or whatever they call themselves.... take as many bureaucrat rats with you as you can

I honestly dont think killing yourself will help. But just announce you have information on Hillary Clinton and nature will take its course!

I hope everyone knows all these suicide threads are made by JIDF. This is literally how badly they're losing.

Attached: 1524341352519.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Loser. Go kill a democrat like Hillary or Obama then kill your self. Herostatus

Why would you kill yourself?

Read about Jeffrey Epstein. Even his Wikipedia page should be enough. He's a billionaire, convicted of sex with children. He's connected to a ton of wealthy and famous people. He somehow avoided serious prison time. There are tons of allegations that he has blackmail material on people etc.

You could literally buy a plane ticket to the US. Once here, get a gun, find Epstein and then politely ask him a few questions. Obviously I'd never encourage you to murder him, which might trigger a "dead man's switch" and release all his blackmail material. I'd also never encourage you to hold him at gunpoint and record him describing his various crimes, then post to social media. I'd never encourage you to do those things because that would be illegal if you actually did it (incidentally, I think you're joking and absolutely don't believe you'd really do this, or else I'd never write this).

Still, I just can't imagine someone committing suicide when opportunities like this exist in the world.

You will be ignored by the media if you are the only one who dies.

Go to EU parliament, down some slow-acting poison that'll kill you in an hour, and burn everything you can.

>incite violence goyim

Attached: 1525331940895.png (412x425, 284K)

you can't and shouldn't do it.

I was thinking of knifing at least ten kills at the nearest synagogue before going out..you know do my part... obviously im a professional comedian so dont take my advice as standard new fren

Double dog dare you

>If anyone has suggestions on how to go about doing this, please let me know. But I will not do anything illegal.
There goes every suggestion you would have had
KYS cuck, sage

Maybe the guy wants to do his own thing rather than obey your stupid fantasies.

You’re a coward. If you want to do those things that bad then what is stopping you pussy?

>doing it with a knife to spare the world even more of "muh AR-15 fully semiautomatic assault child-killer"
How clever of you user. Of course Virginia Tech was done with a pair of .22 LR pistols but you'd never match that azn precision

>will not do anything illegal
isn't suicide itself technically illegal in most jurisdictions?

Shoot up a synogauge!

Whatever you decide don't set yourself on fire bro, it's a horrible way to die that will kill you slowly, and give you plenty of time to reflect and regret your actions

Attached: 1548025138771.jpg (1280x529, 278K)

Make sure to write white and cis so trans people have less ammunition

Light a synagogue on fire.

Attached: homemade molotolv cocktails.jpg (459x596, 469K)

Probably pointless and will not be covered by MSM if it doesnt promote their agenda.

I know that it won't be covered by MSM unless I were to do some serious crime(s), which I will not do. I still think some fairly good levels of attention could come from it though.

What's the condition user? ALS?

dont do it.

Hello CIA/FBI/MOSSAD or some other organization. We are not going to be blamed for 'inciting' your false flag.

FBI will come to you soon

Attached: Fem.jpg (1611x2737, 683K)

Do it in front of a Federal reserve, bring attention to the cancer of the states.

>suicide
>a political message
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG

No one in the world will give a single fuck about your death
Cuts set themselves one fire in front of their governments
DIDNT CHANGE A THING.

Killing yourself will achieve NOTHING.
Killing an enemy of the people however WILL.

This

throw yourself of a building, shouting jews did it

Digits approve, krautchan

Do it

Attached: 1548533966042.jpg (1000x1502, 256K)

If anyone is considering suicide and wants to go peacefully and painfully without failing I highly recommend visiting 8 chan /suicide/ board. The sticky has a lot of useful resources and there are plenty of anons from around the world to help. Also I know a bit myself about various methods' reliability and peacefulness so feel free to ask me anything.

Attached: 1546333209298.jpg (1024x986, 92K)

oh yes, nothing illegal

Attached: 1540670383626.jpg (200x200, 26K)

Actually one of the better ideas

(OP)
>suicide
>a political message
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG

No one in the world will give a single fuck about your death
Cunts set themselves one fire in front of their governments
DIDNT CHANGE A THING.

Killing yourself will achieve NOTHING.
Killing an enemy of the people however WILL.

I do not know how the whole suicide going to hell thing works but I do not think hell is worth suicide. I recommend living with the pain until you are dead.

>peacefully and painfully
Oops meant painlessly heh

Whatever you do, dont waste it.

Attached: younext nasim.jpg (1377x1539, 251K)

This

Attached: censorship kills.gif (400x297, 2.01M)

Kill a few billionaires. Literally the most positive change a person can possibly make.

the thing about suicide is that no matter how much you deserve to die, there's always someone who deserves it more. Find one of them and take them out first, you pansy.

jump off a building, shout nigger pushed me off

This!

Attached: bf26bf8db7368714.jpg (341x320, 15K)

This

Exactly this. No one cares. You're a pointless cog in a pointless machine. You won't be missed. You won't make a difference.

You're the last man, winston.

not gonna happen buddy
either way suicide is seen as giving up
and doing something illegal makes you look bad

this aint a fuckin movie fag

learn and educate others as your dying wish
and do the right things
be an example for others who need to learn the truth

Attached: hias robert bowers.png (1317x1161, 701K)

>unless I were to do some serious crime(s), which I will not do
who cares about crimes, you dumb faggot
It's not like they can arrest you

If you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior He will plead with God on your behalf and you will not go to Hell

The message will already be out by then

>meme flag
>volunteering for suicide mission
>European ethnonationalist
Yep, you don't sound suspicious at all dude.
It's ilegal in Argentina to incite suicide or help someone with it, help includes suggesting methods for the suicide.
So this guy doesn't want to do something ilegal he wants me to do something ilegal at least in my country

Attached: 1549772070508.jpg (700x822, 91K)

It's not good optics

live stream it on youtube or twitch

screw your optics

cannabis oil(include THC)

>unless I were to do some serious crime(s), which I will not do.
1776 was a "Crime"
the french revolution was a "crime"

have you considered the law is to protect the elite

suicide in this case isn't sacrifice so it doesn't carry much weight other than shock value.

if you're for real, book a flight to some of the european euthanasia countries, and die in peace.

>I will not do anything illegal.
Read.

Well, it does seem you have your mind made up, and I'm not going to cast stones. I almost did it myself for lesser reason.
My neighbor did for health related problems. He was a Christian, so this caused much soul searching.

You will definitely lose reward in heaven, but if you are capable of nullifying your salvation by suicide, then you are more powerful than God.
Jesus declared that He would not lose one and that nothing could be taken from His hand.

So, I'd suggest some hearty soul searching and coming to a saving belief in Jesus Christ before you take such drastic measures.

Better to be living in a tent in heaven than burning in a lake of fire for eternity in hell.
Take the time to watch Learn the Bible in 24 Hours by Chuck Missler.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1589, 1.2M)

You are still depending on Gods/Jesus decision, I don't think he would like that so it's better not to kill yourself if you believe in God

That's all the more reason to tell them about Jesus!

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)

Suicide by cop. Light up a commie politician or something.

stop stop

Please include in your political statement that I user, wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: B18A95B6-FBC9-455B-9495-4A8F559434F5.gif (480x270, 885K)

Are you that girl from ghost stories?

Attached: c0f6099042ae95847b88d40b77adf7fb--ghost-stories-anime-ghosts.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Thats laughable when you have laws only for whites

>knows he is going to die
>too much of a pussy muuh crime

Fucking western cucks, go hang your sorry ass with some cringe larp so reddit leftists can add you to the their cringe white men folder. Fucking nigger

Go to Israel, you know the rest

who's the elite ?

Don't do it, Death is worse than anything conceivable on this Earth. Stay alive as long as you can.

I'll find out soon enough myself but I believe that God will understand especially if you have Jesus in your corner.

Haha, faggot. I'm glad to hear you're dying.

I hope more of the faggot fucks on here kill themselves too. You guys are scum.

Enjoy death, then Hell.

>Death is worse than anything conceivable on this Earth
proof?

santa claus obviously

Attached: hail claus.png (300x250, 52K)

look up jimmydore and stefanie kelton

Shoot up wall Street

>EU flag. this is a slide thread and or information phishing post ala "what kinda guns do you have fellow /pol posters?"
Just in case this situation actually does happen to some lurking user, consider this:
People love to virtue signal. The fact that you're fugged is itself your publicity ticket. Look at the st. juden, wounded goyriars, etc., commercials
>start a following of sorts on all mediums possible, playing on normalfag virtue signalling, i.e., 1 like = 1 prayer
You won't make 'Make a Wish', but that's what I'm going for more or less
>'Hello, my name is Neuroanon...'
>Life story...appeal to feels.
>'I won't be here much longer, and I'm okay with that, but I do have one request for anyone who would do me the honor...
>Of giving me a copy of E Michael Jones' book
>Of finding out for me how many jews worked at the WTC but weren't at work on 9/11
Get my point? Also, don't anhero user; that's akin to conceding defeat. Be like the old guy off that one outer limits episode that refused to die

light yourself on fire while you name the jew with signs

Awwww

drive a tanker full of gasoline into the EU headquarters and ignite it

Drive a truck full of fertilizer into your choice of:
New York Times
Southern Poverty Law Center
Media Matters headquarters
Kathy Griffin's house

Impress people with the inherent superiority of the white man.

Attached: sky king.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Ok since you're on a timer... You could try to help the yellow vest cause maybe?
Not sure how you might be able to do it.