Sexbots MGTOW

Would it be morally wrong to own a sexbot when they’re finally created?

Attached: Waifubot_Sim_Toyota1.2.23.webm (854x480, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/amp/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, it would be morally wrong to have a wife.

Attached: 052B5DE5-A1E0-4248-9862-A29A333BB052.png (1982x1074, 914K)

is it wrong to own a toaster?

Attached: Czxap7t.jpg (706x1300, 397K)

Why would morality even play a role in such a scenario? It's a robot, not a person.

Attached: mpv-shot0249.png (853x478, 361K)

Sex is just but one task they can do. Some of them can even be bodyguards, carry your stuff, watch your back, wash your back, be the houseworkers and just look like a human sized fire-fighting Pokemon. I want Blaziken robot at my side so bad...

Attached: 4746d6fbf80a7d4e1174da48d3ac2b34.png (1100x1300, 1005K)

Moralfags will use the slippery slope fallacy to say that if you mistreat robot, you are likely to mistreat humans.

How do you get to be a bondage master? Do you start as a bondage apprentice and work your way up or is there a school you can go to to get certified?

Yep. If you cant even sort out how to have sex with another human you dont have much value as a human. The best you can hooe for is I enslave you and you spend your life washing my underwear.

i bet they will say that robots who are as strong as humans can be considered a weapon and you will need a license for them. Because what if i order my avian looking robot to break someone's neck and it will do it, i will effectively use it as the weapon,

Attached: 14111192564040.jpg (225x300, 18K)

Dumbass lazy permaboys. Just seize control of society and make women do what you want like every group of men in history ever that isn't a bunch of cücks.

I'd rather have a male model desu

Lead by example senpai, since you seem to have it all figured out.

Are you threatening my Masters? *Glaring in sexbot*
>t. Strategic Sexbot of the 1st Anti-Roastie Division

I’ll take a cute girly waifu mode with the 12” penis add on

Wankbot. If there’s no one else there it’s just a wank.
>92% of leftists live with their parents
>1 in 3 Is Unemployed
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/amp/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

Attached: 60433FA7-B47E-4EDC-8C06-01CA1ABAE59B.png (585x565, 255K)

I'm more of a Gardevoir man myself.

Attached: wholesome.jpg (1200x900, 895K)

The real question is how the people who desire a sexbot will be able to acquire one?
I mean only a small fraction of neets got rich off crypto or have an inheritance, the vast majority of sexless neets are losers who can only pray to afford the model they truly want.

The best you're gonna get is personalized mommy talk from a bot in a robot brothel.

Would simply saving up money work?

Gardevoir a shit
Yeah, I said it.

Eh, to each their own.

Attached: gardevoir.png (620x495, 33K)

can she even be made into a bot? i mean legs are not sturdy enough on the gamefreak design

Sex bots should be banned because they encourage toxic masculinity and male entitlement.

>Would it be morally wrong to own a sexbot when they’re finally created?
ONLY IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 5 CHILDREN'S.

Rules:
1-Twins counts as 2 for couple, triples counts as 3 for couple, siamese twins counts as 2...
2-You dont need to take care of the children when its born, you can give it to abortion, but the children must survive one year to count.
3-Paying someone that already filled the rules to make an extra children, counts as +1 for the one that paid it. This only apply if the person wouldnt have a new children without your monetary help. Also you dont need see or think of this children (but remember rule 2)
4-Killing someone (or paying someone to kill, dont game the system please...) counts as -1 for the killer.
5-If you give sperm and someone gets pregnant, it counts as +1 for you, remember rule 2.
6-

Most likely desperate neets will take high interest loans from Jews and many will become insolvent crying in vain as Shlomo confiscates the sexbot and sends it to a robobrothel.

Let's imagine:
you have 2 companies.
Both make absolutely lifelike waifubots. Indistinguishable from an actual human.
Both waifubot versions can do basic household chores.
Waifubot A) You can have sex with it.
Waifubot B) You can't have sex with it but it has a perfect AI you can modify to to have the perfect personality. You can talk to it/her about anything, she provides company and compassion and is always there for you.
Wich waifubot to you pick?
(No you can't modify waibubot B to have sex with her)

>neets
>saving up money

and what if i buy an 5 or 6 sexbots and start not an orgy, but a revolution or atleast a bank robbery?

Attached: af1c1b589f8473d65e6150c409c7af9a.png (800x1200, 229K)

Anything can be a bot.

Attached: 1533402439586.png (1471x1010, 1.34M)

Hey, if there's a demand, there will be a supply. If there's a will, there's a way.
>tfw a housewife gardevoir will be a possibility someday.

Attached: 1530523710685.jpg (496x701, 449K)

Pretty pathetic, but not morally wrong.

Derogatory dehumanizing comments made here about artificial persons will be accessed wirelessly and held against you.

The thing about "AI" is that AI that is sufficiently complex to mimic human behavior probably can't all be within a single isolated unit. It will need to connect to neural network online. And you know what that means? It means corporate jews know all the secrets you tell your loving waifubot.

Man of true taste would take some of the more feral Pokemon

if you have some floating design they can only operate authentically in space or underwater, if they don't have strong legs to stand on. So i believe that Eevee-bots will appear in 10 years, its going to be a simple bot on 4 legs. More complicated designs could come later.

Attached: jonathan-zarate-sanchez-eevee-final-02.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

Masturbation is a mortal sin.

Its over for roasties

Attached: fuck off weebs.gif (540x357, 639K)

>talking to your sexbot

Lmao okay

Hoebot is just there to do my chores and bend over not for a conversation

what if someone challenge your housewife for a fight? Imagine robo-pokemon fights!

Against who? God? The Matriarchy?

I think you’re seriously misunderstanding and underrating the drive of a mans penis to have the waifu of his dreams, should he be offered it.

Attached: CCD288F1-9CEC-4637-A607-D4443A16742A.jpg (1440x1500, 719K)

So is eating shrimp according to the Jews you get that from. Off yourself, cuck.

The Lord does not declare things sinful for no reason.

Attached: Masturbation is bad.jpg (2784x1446, 855K)

>Literal waifu wars in the future
I'll pass.

Attached: Hmmno.png (520x730, 431K)

True. So I assume you're out there on the frontlines stoning menstruating women who enter the encampment or the degenerates who eat lobster. Or are you perhaps just cherrypicking old testament law?

what lord? are you into exotic jewish gods from desert? Couldn't you pick something more fitting, more close to you? Some god who is not overly focused on jewish people and how they are chosen to him before he is upgraded through some weird masochistic self-sacrifice on the cross?

Don't lecture me you who allow your own society to crumble before your very eyes.
Even in the New Testament Jesus explains that the over-zealous are wrong at times. (Would you let your brother die on the Sabbath because you are not to work?)
You came into this thread talking about morals but now what are you complaining about?

Attached: SexbotTrolling.jpg (3501x2072, 328K)

That made me realize, there will be a future for mainstream use of sexbots.
Think of embryonic selection. Men have sperm and women have their eggs. Women have a set amount of eggs they can create, but men can essentially created unlimited amount of sperm.

What if the sexbot was actually a repository for your semen and stored it. So that eventually when you and your wife decided to have a child you could scan all the semen you've ever expelled for the most genetically fit sperm possible. With this scenario, sexbots become more than normalized but an essentially component of a future family.

Nice way to dodge the question about cherry picking because you know that's exactly what your type does

You literal brain dead fucking retard.

I haven't allowed society to crumble any more than you have, and I'm all about morals. I'm just saying your degenerate semitic mishmash of slave morality is confusing and retarded.

Nah by the time we get to that point you'll just be able to have your sperm Gene edited into the best possible version of you in all honesty

But everyone's going to be fucking sex bots that's for sure. You'll get a couple people that have the magical thinking disease and think they're missing out on something special by not ducking a real person, but after a generation or two it'll be considered as normal as masturbating is today.

You may want to educate yourself if you are pro-woman-bots.
There is only 1 Almighty. When Jesus called out the (((Pharisees))), you would have been one of the ones to fall for their (((tricks)))? You think their game has changed any? They screamed "Blasphemy, Crucify him!" back then, but now they scream "Hate Speech, DOXX him!"

The Lord said to not let women speak, and they should be quiet and subservient. Guess who it was that thought it was a good idea for women to do whatever the fuck they want? Pro Tip, it wasn't the religious.

The sexbots are merely a way we are trying to get around the sin of giving women any type of liberation. The sexbots will not be intended to be liberated.

Attached: Womens suffrage was a mistake.jpg (568x640, 162K)

Gene editing is still uncertain, we have no idea how it will affect people in the long-term. It's much easier to store tons of sperm and scan it for the most fit ones than edit an embryo.

well.. what does a woman offer that a sexbot doesn't?
maybe they'll try to supply that once sexbots are available?
might actually be a moral right and one of man's only available win-wins to be honest

Just as much as owning a blow-up doll. Do you think it's morally wrong to play adult games with a doll?

>buy botnet'd robot waifu
>not custom build
ISHYGDDT

>morality
>god
ahahahahaha

Attached: 1524344949987.jpg (1000x1290, 899K)

I've experienced this power but lately have had to fight feelings of frustration that I simply cannot strip the thought of a quick jib from my mind to relieve myself. It feels like an actual succubus is whispering in my ear that I can't turn about and tell to sod off. I get seriously angry about it sometimes, I'm quite lucky that I live innawoods away from stimuli, but damn it's getting difficult. Sometimes I'll wake and feel the raw sexual power in my loins and spend the entire day combating urges

Morally? No. Legally? Yes. They're already banning sexbots before they even show up in various states.

Unironically of robots that perform basic tasks and have the ability for compassion and sex hit the market or even begin to be a reality you’ll see a rapid decline in feminism and leftism due to women realizing that their role is about to be replaced and they need to revert to conservative behavior thus diluting any concern for morality in conjunction with machines

>Pro Tip, it wasn't the religious.
k. Personally I don't remember all the wars and crusades the cucks fought to keep women from getting out of hand.

Attached: bishop.jpg (649x849, 155K)

Yeah Im no expert in the field obviously but I'm honestly willing to wager that we will have worked out the kinks in a few decades with how fast technology in general has progressed over the last 50 years.

Female and male sex bots will happen. Women will try to ban but fail to cover everywhere. Women will then be forced to appeal to males more than the sex bots. Basically traditional values living will come back into play. Those that still try to hold out will be phased out by their own hand. All while the sex bot will be re-assigned to mowing the lawn making everyone's life a little better.

There's a better info-graphic floating around with a supposed unbiased scientific study about it. (user who has it feel free to post)

It was basically showing that testosterone would peak roughly every 7 days between faps. So ideally once a week wouldn't hurt and potentially improve concentration and what not. Although if you are wanking it everyday, I am fairly positive it is was is destroying many men.

Attached: Masturbation destroys the soul.png (352x530, 105K)

Oh look, it's the lorat, he speaks for the Jews. GTFO nigger

>That's why I say what I do.

Doesn’t mean jack fucking shit until you have children and actually have the threat of child support you fucking retard. How many fucking god damn times do I have to rephrase this for your broken nigger brain? Let’s see how much power you have to stop your daughter from fucking shitskins or being a slut when your wife can steal her and your money from you just because you don’t let her do whatever the hell she wants and cries. Women have no fucking business having power over the family, yet they do thanks to this unnatural KIKE perversion enforced on us called feminism.

But you don’t care. You think men should just be enslaved and only the “chads” like you should reproduce or some shit. You’re a fucking autistic moron

Honestly, you are religious aren’t you? You just think everything is going to magically work out in the end don’t you, you naive tool

Fucking dumb low IQ whites like you are the only ones stupid enough to not see the forest through the trees here, so whites are basically DEVOLVING INTO NIGGERS, like you. This has been happening for a century. Modern whites are fucking dumber than they were. All races in the west likely are. The black community has been fucking destroyed by feminism as well. This dysgenic effect on whites, where only the low IQ like you reproduce due to inability to conceive of the consequences of their actions, defeats the fucking purpose of our race even existing. And then it will be finally fucking snuffed out in a few decades when we’re completely overwhelmed by shitskins and inept due to a century of feminism destroying the IQ of whites

Christcuck newfags shilling “traditionalism” on Jow Forums and denying how utterly impossible it is under modern feminist legislature, saying that the problem is solely men who must “man up” and magically overcome this government enforced slavery, all need to go back to redd*t or be lined up and shot in the the fucking head.

B, because I don't want a waifubot just to fuck, I want to have someone I can actually love.

How pissed are you to cross-post my archived post? Literally SEETHING.

I'll never face the thread of child support because I am not a weak man. My girl is in-love with me and when I decide to marry her, if I do, she will be too in-love with me to even think of leaving me.

Only looking at the current stats of cucks? Who's cherry picking now?

The original crusades were ALWAYS a defensive endeavor to push the jihadists back. Not all the crusaders were religious, but most of the the religious were crusaders.

You athiests have stifled and stopped almost all religious types from fixing anything. If the religious were actually allowed to enforce their religion on their own, all the lesbos and pedofags in the catholic church would have already been dealt with. It's not straight white men abusing these children, it's athiest faggots who have subverted the church to corrupt and abuse from within. If anyone calls them out, they quickly run to the athiest lgbt groups. It's ridiculous to think that the Catholics and/or Protestants have not been impaired by the retarded athiests.

The next step the religious are taking now, are to bring forth artificial woman (aka Sexbots), if the athiests try to stop this shit again under whatever pretense, they will attract a lot more negative attention than they typically do.

Attached: Men vs Women personality types on pol.png (1426x7040, 3.49M)

>Wholesome cringe

Attached: Sad state of reality.png (1873x138, 57K)

>The daycare
What would it be like?

>be cuck
>fight 100s of wars to establish dominance and destroy pre-cucked European way of life
>fight 0 wars to prevent marxism and feminism taking over society when they're in charge of it all
Yeah, sure is cherry picking. Thanks for safeguarding our society with your bulwark against degeneracy.

Attached: foot_fetish.jpg (940x545, 466K)

Attached: help us to ban.png (1218x1180, 1.62M)

Attached: God-kills-kitten.jpg (638x480, 50K)

>mpv-shot0249.png
This

>pic
ok so what the fuck is it going to take to BURN OUT THE ROT!???????????

Attached: 1504317353104.png (590x559, 214K)

No. We have dominion over the machines. They are built to serve us. There should be no moral qualms in owning a machine.

The current catholic church is as athiest and SJW as they come. I just said that we can't protect against degeneracy when the athiests are constantly preventing the Christians from doing so. I have no idea where you are going with this. The primary push back we get from sexbots and other ways of unfucking this society is from athiests. Almost every fucking time.

Attached: Athiests in a nutshell.jpg (403x403, 42K)

>Own a thing
>Morally wrong
Don't step on me reee

>I'll never face the thread of child support because I am not a weak man

You already naturally do just by having children you literal niggerbrained mutt piece of shit. As soon as you have children you are under the threat of having half your income stolen for 18 years, the only fucking way to avoid this is by cowtowing to your woman’s every desire which will naturally make her disgusted by you. This imbalance in power imposed on us is a force which naturally weakens and fucking destroys families and everyone who defends it is an enemy to the white race because it’s effect in practice causes the low IQ genes to proliferate. You are an utter fucking brainlet who should be taken out like Sunday mornings trash

>I have no idea where you are going with this.
Obviously the previous catholic church was as atheist and SJW as they come too. As well as the protestocuck churches and all the rest. Because Christianity was at it's height when they just upped and turned everything over to Jews, marxists and feminists. No wars, no fight. A peaceful and cordial transition of power without a single sword blow.

I have no idea why you're trying to make sexbots into an argument about Christianity, I don't see what the one has to do with the other. Everyone knows the Christians will be on the marxists and feminists side on this one, because they always are.

You can own one guilt free if your white and impregnate a white girl 3 times

The threat is minimal because she is in-love with me.

>Everyone knows the Christians will be on the marxists and feminists side on this one, because they always are.
You're completely retarded. The majority of the athiests are the ones pushing this degeneracy on everyone. Marxists in particular are often athiest because of the ideology itself. Feminists hate the religious because religion at it's original core keeps women controlled.

I assume you must be some newfag that came in with the rest of the degenerates back in 2016. pol is a Christian board, we've been trying to reason with the athiests to stop their degeneracy for years.

Attached: Stages of Wisdom.jpg (470x960, 96K)

Attached: OKnvxW3.jpg (1080x1033, 101K)

Christians are marxists. Also, only complete newfags would think Jow Forums is a Christian board. Everyone remembers when you spergs arrived to spread your marxist degenerate doctrine.

Haha imagine if it farts too! That would be hilarious haha!

>Christians are marxists
>Norway
I'm either arguing with an Achmed or worse at this point.

Regardless, whether you athiests like it or not, I am going to program my bot to have a religiously zealotry that is going to make the muslims jealous.

Attached: Nascent Personality.jpg (1872x1990, 204K)

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: Roastie Not Destination.png (700x2098, 1.2M)

>"They got super poopers!"

Given the limitations of the current tech, the first model (not necessarily human-like) should:

>have no mouth or at least be mute (but understand speech)
>communicate by vague expressions and suggestive body language (eye/brow movement, head tilts)
>have good skin, proportional limbs down to the nails
>have smooth movement

Basically a cognitively-stunted humanoid with cute body features. A friendly dummy, like a dog/pet but ape-like.

Attached: 1505858679960.jpg (700x608, 90K)

neets have a goal in life now. a few will rise

We have the brapnology.

I feel bad for destination.

sex bots are moral because having sex with them is more like real sex than masturbation, so you don't necessarily get addicted to behaviors and fetishes that damage your ability to be sexually competitive.

Sex bots are immoral because if people really develop and embrace this technology it will inevitably lead to the collapse of the family.

Attached: ougi fractal.png (1280x720, 349K)

>Sex bots are immoral because if people really develop and embrace this technology it will inevitably lead to the collapse of the family.
Wrong (In Trump Accent).

The whole points of the bots is to recreate the family. Just without the issue of the bio-woman fucking it all up.

Attached: A New Hope.png (960x670, 287K)

If the machine is so advanced that it's virtually the same form and complexity of as the machinery that is responsible for the consciousness of living beings obviously moral questions arise. It's unlikely that we will attain that degree of advancement before we attain the ability to just create uncanny valley sexbots so it's probably not something very important right now. Most other moral questions are bogus though.

Attached: IMG_0132.jpg (437x437, 66K)

Feminists say robots are sexist because they objectify women

Even if they try to ban them it wont work, if men can have access to free pussy at all time he’d be sure to get a hold of it. All women will only breed with niggers and the rest will have sex with robots.

>It's morally wrong to own a robot waifu
>It's not to cut off your penis and have a fake "vagina" that is rotting and trying to heal itself, be a slut that can't count the men she has fuckes in her lifetime, racemixing, being a mentally ill faggot
What a shit fucking species

>The whole points of the bots is to recreate the family. Just without the issue of the bio-woman fucking it all up.

Attached: THIS.jpg (960x960, 87K)

>women are pissed because they know they aren't more than just a vagina
>Going to be replaced by a better tool
Fucking kek lmao

Attached: __android_girl_original_drawn_by_itou_onsoku_tassha__536ada98843e80061ddb654ffd840162.jpg (1125x1500, 413K)

That's stupid, everyone knows nigglytuff will fuck your spooky ghosts and dragons right up the ass with a strap on.

Attached: bbd41b15030a6d5027ca9015d7f3021b.jpg (477x750, 26K)