Salvini Calls For Elimination Of Italy's Central Bank, Rothschilds in suicide watch!

Salvini Calls For Elimination Of Italy's Central Bank, "Prison Time For Fraudsters"
>Saturday's latest verbal crackdown targeting of the Bank of Italy comes after central bankers issued more pessimistic economic growth forecasts for this year compared with the numbers underpinning the government’s budget. As we reported last month, Italy entered into a technical recession in the second half of 2018, with the Bank of Italy cutting its GDP forecast for 2019 to 0.6% compared with a 1% forecast made by the government. At the same time, the European Commission slashed Italy's GDP forecast from 1.2% to a borderline recessionary 0.2% for the full year, hinting that Italy's budget deficit forecast will not only be missed, but could re-emerge as a focal point of renewed tensions between Rome and Brussels in the coming months.

>Meanwhile, ECB head Mario Draghi, an Italian and former former governor of the Bank of Italy, last year warned that central bank independence was under threat by populist governments, while not making a direct reference to Italy. Should Salvini cement his de facto Italian leadership in upcoming elections, it would make life for the local central bank especially complicated.
zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-10/salvini-calls-elimination-italys-central-bank-prison-time-fraudsters

How long until Salvini is shoaed?

Attached: Salvini.png (640x480, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2019/02/10/italy-s-populist-government-slams-central-bank-leaders-in-ahead-of-europe-elections
youtu.be/-qnFc_VSXXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7yTLATkZxVs
youtube.com/watch?v=92Vjc_PeYtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew
now that's a spicy meatball!

WTF, Italy has weapons of mass destruction nau. Invade when

muma mia :DD

Attached: breadsticks.png (1363x889, 115K)

Massive if true. Also wasn't Italy supposed to be leaving the euro soon?

holy fuck thats based

do it quickly before they assassinate him

Italy's populist government slams central bank leaders in ahead of Europe elections
>Italy's coalition government has taken aim at the country's central bank and stock market regulator as it intensifies its attacks on establishment figures in the run-up to the European Parliament election in May.

>Matteo Salvini, deputy Prime Minister and head of the right-wing League party said on Saturday: "The management of the Bank of Italy and (market watchdog) Consob (Italy's stock market regulator) have to be completely cleared out... We are here because those who should have supervised didn't supervise."

>Adding, the “fraudsters” who inflicted losses on Italian savers should “end up in prison for a long time”.

>Salvini was speaking with his coalition partner, Five-Star leader and deputy Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio, to an audience of former investors in Banca Popolare di Vicenza and Veneto Banca Vicenza, two of Italy's failed banks.
euronews.com/2019/02/10/italy-s-populist-government-slams-central-bank-leaders-in-ahead-of-europe-elections

Attached: merlin_145473927_6cc3760e-c6d5-44ad-913c-906384a34477-articleLarge.jpg (600x835, 71K)

Another potential suicidal gunshot to the back of the head while zipping himself up into a luggage container.

Cheque em

WELP. RIP in pepperonis, Based Salvini.

hes a good man

Czeched

>end up in prison for a long time
Based.

>the “fraudsters” who inflicted losses on Italian savers should “end be hanged live on national TV"

FTFY

Rothschilds btfo

Fuck your banking cartel you scrubs, you got caught

i knew salvini was good, i didnt know that he's the most based and redpilled head of state on the planet

Attached: Memelord on Soros the kike.webm (928x522, 1.48M)

how popular is he?

He's untouchable

What gave you done?

holy fuck this guy is full Jow Forums on camera

How can one single man be so based?

youtu.be/-qnFc_VSXXQ

Fuck the rothschilds!!!

Finally!!! what about hungary?

So much that at this point medias dont even deny that, and instead openly attack his supporters as the stereotypical "ignorat racist fascist middle class italian", while litteraly proclaiming themselves the enlighten elite than should rule

Yesterday at the most popular national music event for example, the "experts giury", composed of only left wing celebrities and journalists, proclaimed the winner the dude that got only 14% of the popular phone votes, by mass voting only him, and thus allowing the dude (who is, unexpectetly, half italian and half Egyptian) to win, as the popular vote and the giury vote were in proportion made equal. Nevertless to say, some medie celebrated that as a backlash of the "civil, smart elite", against Salvini mob rule

Not that i care, i didnt follow and ironically, the italo-egyptian they proclaimed winner to "send a message" to Salvini, unironically voted for Berlusconi in 2016. It was simply to show you how out of touch they are and how much Salvini is over with the Italian crowd

Attached: Viareggio Carnival Trump 3.jpg (810x456, 157K)

So how do we replicate Italy's example in France, Germany, Britain....etc?

What did Italy do differently?

He seems quite popular. When I was in Italy (May-June 2018) I saw posters and flyers about him in a lot of areas.

that filthy vucumprà is also a faggot

That statue is so nuts. I makes me wonder what it would take for somebody to do that in the US for some foreign head of state without the crowd thinking it was in poor taste.

Italy never got punished with self regret as hard as Germany after ww2, probably because they understimated us. Also it helps that the entire system isnt made with the sole purpose of stop one specific party to win the elections, like in France

Also he is so popular that the medias, while keeping attacking him, now are trying to tone down, as the realized any attack only make him stronger, and they will never convince right wingers to abbandon him. Now they are trying to attack the weak like of the coaliton, the M5S and their unstable (and mostly leftish lite-low class) electoral base, hoping to convince them to return to traditional leftist parties

I hope you go full fascist and murder all the leftist traitors.

>like
*link

>That statue is so nuts.
we also made this one some time ago. not as nuts, but still...

Attached: 26000489ec794977b55b53865dfdcc24.jpg (592x1446, 389K)

my fuckin guy!

Oh no they off him nononononononono

Attached: 1528822940381.jpg (1440x1202, 179K)

If your guy success, i will consider to find a Italian woman and marry her and give her tall redhair children.

T. 6’4 ginger with blue eyes.

He's the fucking man. Damn. I'd give my left but to have an American President like that and I'm not even white.

Salvini is based as fuck. Nobody fucks with this dude.

Motherfucking based!

If Salvini orders his own people to get guns and any kind of gun they want to stop the migrants, he will go down in history as the best leader of Italy by far.

Soros on suicide watch.

Holy shit, it's like Memri TV

(((Fraudsters)))

Salvini has more balls than that faggot Trump ever will.

ok this is epic

>Abolish central bank
>Can't print euros
>New Italian currency will probably be worthless at start causing a huge inflation
Although I admire Salvini, how is he gonna turn it around? Wouldn't it be better to unite with Slavs and right wing and turn the whole EU in the right direction? EU elections are soon enough anyways.

Kek'd and check'd

Did he say that? Unbelievably based

What's it like talking to the average italian.

My grandfather tells me that italians are aggressive, in your face, groupish, selfish, and take advantage of your kindness. He's italian himself, how right is he?

Hitler began his national credit program by devising a plan of public works. Projects earmarked for funding included flood control, repair of public buildings and private residences, and construction of new buildings, roads, bridges, canals, and port facilities. The projected cost of the various programs was fixed at one billion units of the national currency.

One billion non-inflationary bills of exchange, called Labor Treasury Certificates, were then issued against this cost. Millions of people were put to work on these projects, and the workers were paid with the Treasury Certificates. This government-issued money wasn't backed by gold, but it was backed by something of real value. It was essentially a receipt for labor and materials delivered to the government. Hitler said, "for every mark that was issued we required the equivalent of a mark's worth of work done or goods produced." The workers then spent the Certificates on other goods and services, creating more jobs for more people.

One day most of us will see how everyone finally understand the problem ( the jews )

why dont you ask them yourself?

youtube.com/watch?v=7yTLATkZxVs

>having to work for the government o get paid
>the government decides whether your work was satisfactory. If not, you don't get paid.
>there's nobody to appeal to if they fuck you over
Sounds great bootlicker.

True, but that is also because italians always talk trash of themselves.that's a personality traits we share with Germans, I've noticed, wierdly enough

Leaving the Eurozone and print their own money.

oy vey! we need to shut it down! Enjoy your bowl of nothing neet kike commie.

I'm the commie? You're the one defending working for the government and starving if they aren't satisfied with your work.

That's how temporary make-work programs for infrastructure repair work. I'm no New Deal fag, but the make-work programs of the day were a good temporary stimulus.

Trump also mentioned the need for massive infrastructure spending. He'd better have that on lock for when the Jews crash the system in order to juice it back up again. I don't know why that wasn't a priority when the Republicans still had the house.

Rome is mother to us all.

Attached: 1549735641140.jpg (798x445, 189K)

When we gain power, we will move fast. Now is the time to know who the enemies are.

I...I don't believe it. We never hear good news like this.

Attached: 1548561757372.jpg (1035x1023, 645K)

Italy YES

Salvini is the salvation of Europe

Attached: opensea.png (1580x786, 542K)

the con don BTFO muh legal immigration dump trump hail rome mumma mia

Attached: 1512791585411.png (800x800, 632K)

HOLY SHIT HAPPENING

Attached: cobra gadsden.jpg (960x714, 28K)

if he was on some image board he could have used this instead

Attached: opensearescuegee.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

They'll try to assassinate Salvini. Watch , it'll be treated like it was some crazed lone wolf type person..

Try to fuck with central banks, they kill you. The only man to ever defeat the central banks was Andrew Jackson, a great American hero.

Attached: 300px-Jewsyoulose.jpg (300x333, 28K)

(((they))) are gonna go after him bigly now

Damn you

Attached: Soylent-Green-is-People.jpg (410x265, 49K)

Attached: the-high-table-will-be-explained.jpg (780x439, 58K)

If only Trump had this guys balls.

They literally aren't free. They're complimentary along with other purchases. Your only freebie in life is the love from your parents, and even then that's situational for some.

Cool it with your anti-semitism, Salvini.

holy shit

thats huge

he will be offed for this

srsly

RIP Salvini

>turn the whole EU in the right direction
Can't be done, this guy already said as much. youtube.com/watch?v=92Vjc_PeYtc
Gorbachev tried to democratize the USSR and as soon as he loosened the Politburo's control over everyone, the whole thing unraveled and crashed within a couple years.
The EU's real fall (not the "rotting from the inside" phase it's currently on) will be similar, and whoever is the head of the EU when it happens will probably have their name tarnished forever. I think the best course of action for Orban/LePen/Farage/Salvini is to stall the globalist plot as long as they can until the EU implodes under its own weight anyways and leave someone else to take the blame for it.

Italy is going to pull off what Iceland did a few years back, mafia style. Get the popcorn ready.

screenshot this

based

Attached: salvini.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>points the gun at a bunch of journalists
Top kek. I wonder if that was intentional or just Italian tier weapons proficiency.

An inflated currency is crucial for low conscientiousness countries so they can actually have competitive industry and an unemployment rate below 20%.

You're fucking kidding right?

I don't regret voting him.

Fuck off jew shill

Well the difference is that Germans are massive cucks while we are just tsundere.

There's a difference between self-hate and just honestly accepting your own flaws.

Bingo, Germans are literally teached they were the bad guys. In Italy, we just learn WW2 like most countries and even then Fascist Italy is usually passed as that goofy ally that dindu nuffin and was forced by evil Germans.

Be a slave or have a less-than-ideal temporary solution? Ofc you'll pick being a slave because you're a shill

Fucking do superior work then. I know I out product everyone I've ever worked with at every job I've had and my bosses often tell me. You act like fucking doing menial task is fucking hard, you act like actually keeping busy for 8 hours is murder on your body. And more than likely you are and idiot who will was hours at a gym instead of making excersize out of your work.

Wait, you didn't have holocaust education at least every week or two?

based fucking italians. Im considering moving

Inb4 he slips and falls on some bullets in the shower.

Nah, not in my school, they just teach us that holocaust is bad, blah blah blah and then we keep on studying the next page. Nothing that obsessive like in Germanistan.

Be sure to be a legal immigrant user lol.

Maybe it's just because I grew up in a highly Jewish part of the US, but it was just endless holocaust this and nazis that and you're the worst person a person could ever be if you ever make a Jew feel bad. It was suffocating.

And then one day I'm like
>who's this stalin guy?
>is this lenin or trotsky so important?
>...
>why didn't they ever tell me communism was so horrible?

Funny, because I remember that I used to talk to my history teacher how Communism did more deaths than Nazis, he agreed with me and we even went from WW2 to Cold War and the fall of the Soviet Union.

BASED BASED BASED BASED
He's like a pol/ Memri TV

Attached: memri tv2.png (649x430, 453K)

Salvini is a demolition machine. He's the right mane at the right time.
I'm optimistic about him, I voted for him the 4th of march 2018 and I'll vote for his party in may for the european elections.

It's bizarre, since I'm old enough to remember watching them tear down the Berlin wall on TV. There was the notion that the Ruskies were the big enemy, but they never really connected that to WWII in school.

Maybe the way they taught history was just too soul-sucking
>name this date
>who did this
>where did this happen
>how many jews died in the holocaust

Salvini's a Warhammer 40k fan?
No way. That's amazing

Attached: 1507856270436.jpg (734x950, 640K)

I think it has to do with the face that you have a high populations of jews in you country. That's the only answer I could think of. That or your people got soft with the times.

All Mediterranean countries are shit.
From Spain to Israel, they’re all obnoxious cunts.

Found the Irish softskin.