Why can't all Serbs move to Serbia, all Croats move to Croatia, all Bosniaks to Bosnia, and all Albanians to Albania...

Why can't all Serbs move to Serbia, all Croats move to Croatia, all Bosniaks to Bosnia, and all Albanians to Albania? Problem solved.

Attached: yugoslavia ethnic map.jpg (1280x1166, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oODjsdLoSYo
youtube.com/watch?v=K1FjnbwG4F8
youtu.be/waEYQ46gH08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too complicated to even attempt to explain. If you have 4 hours watch this documentary. Its straight from the horses mouth. youtu.be/oODjsdLoSYo

Because serbs and albanians are basically Turks.

Why are all slovakians in slovakia?

Also WTF are bosnians and herzegovinians?

Bosniaks are not a real identity, they're the same as other yugoslavs, except for their religion, so either mohamedan Croatians or Serbs, whichever
what?

Why can't all the Muslims move to a mass grave? Problem solved.

Attached: Glory to Serbia.png (967x807, 874K)

No time to explain, grab instead a kaktus.

As if anything like this is even close to this simple.

The blue country why didn't they move to other zones too?

Albanians should rule them all

Attached: pep.png (867x945, 841K)

I'm coming back to Slovakia to have sex with more of your woman. Just a warning.

Thats Slovenia. They are Ethnically pure.

Attached: 1535913147539.jpg (640x372, 45K)

It is Slovenia, lurk moar

BLACKED.org

I'm gonna move to Croatia one day because it's super white and Catholic and they have permissive residency programs as long as you've got money to support yourself.

t. djordje

I'm Polish. So same thing really.

ew, we hate niggers and mutts here, though we do have gypsy women who will do anything for money, you can take those

Heyo dude that map looks old as shit, bosnia is pretty much inverted rn, and the muslims identify as either or neither.

They really hate the 56% mongoloids

Not a mutt. Polish on both sides, but I go to Slovakia when I visit family. I love your women.

>Slovenčina
>Slovenščina
>Gets mad when people mix them up.

If you're gonna move, move to slovenia, smallee chance of getting killed, unless you speak fluent croatian , chances are you will be targeted

>Yugopic
>Why can't a-
Don't

that yankee flag makes your statement untrustworthy

that's just endemic names, you don't call german language Deutsch, do you?

Also wrap this up fast , we already had 3 /balk threads today, the mods are getting pissy

>we do have gypsy women who will do anything for money
HOOOOOTTTTT
I dream of the day I can meet a gypsy in real life. They are so hot on those nice american tv shows.

>They are so hot on those nice american tv shows.
HAHAHAHAHAH, good luck, you're going to need it

>>Slovenčina
>>Slovenščina
What's the difference really?

albania and more importantly FYROM must die

Thanks, I hope to be there later this year. With our brand new muslim communist President in El Salvador we are all gonna have free money and right to have up to 7 wives, so a gypsy one would be nice.

Gypsies are all midgets that live in pseudo apartheid settlements, worse than most 3rd world shitholes. Also they smell awful, ALL are criminals/whores etc..

Hey man that's not nice you could hurt some feelings with those statements.

Because everyone is looking after their own interest and objectivity is the virtue of the identityless

Attached: 2f636afcc0b8816f9e536d29a7dc3f4f.jpg (1000x750, 101K)

No one who ever went to FYROM would say that, it's as safe as sweden was back in 2005

About as much difference as there is between Mexicans, Guatemalans, Salvadorans, Hondurans, and Nicaraguans. None.

shut up nigger i want my land back

>spanish
>Portuguese
what's the difference really

U actually trolling or?

Because there is Serbia and people brainwashed into believing they aren't Serbs.

>tripfag
disregarded and also albozergs live there so its actually shit

It is YUGOSLAVIA.

Now fuck off kindly!

Attached: 1549838225753.gif (607x609, 388K)

How come they all look so hot then?

Attached: RealGypsy.png (500x592, 343K)

says the muttlord

Go back to your favela-thread pablo

Tripfag that only literaly did it today to make a hungarian rat kys himself today in /rg . I'm on your side wanker, just don't fantasize too much

Croats and Serbs who converted to Islam

They don't LMAO, they're not the sort of Spanish gypsies fetishized in media.

Basically none, portuguese is like someone speaking spanish with a funny accent.

Weird; I just watched this yesterday.

Seconding the Death of Yugoslavia. Great doc -- minimal narration and primary witness interviews. Good shit.

you have never seen a real one then, imagine the most disgusting looking indian, boom, that's gypsies

They should go back to their respective countries then. Problem solved.

Dude i could walk out next morning to a bridge we had to build over a gypsy settlememt cuz ppl didn't want to drive around, or walk through it. It smells like a landfill.

Slovenia was the richest region of Yugoslavia, so no real reason to move I guess.

You're just trying to keep all the gypsies for yourself

OK show me how real gypsies look like in Yugoslavia

ew, god no, you should take them all if you love them so much, at least they won't reproduce anymore here

Uk gypsies are shit when even albanians say they are, cmon dude

Why don't all Jews move to the Jewish Autonomous Oblast?

U can easily recognize me bcs tripfag, i will walk out tomorrow morning to take pics. It's 0:30 here rn

fucking take them all then

Attached: cigan.png (720x960, 794K)

Attached: belgrade-serbia-father-and-his-little-son-gypsies-posing-with-a-horse-G13R4C.jpg (1300x973, 243K)

Attached: original.jpg (480x319, 63K)

Form greater Yugoslavia

Attached: 9vorofb8ka221.png (1360x768, 903K)

Thank you WaffleMynx !!i31ztRQ1J4X I'll search on 4plebs your photos tomorrow

How about Serbs, Albanians and islam above race type muslims move to Northern Africa where they belong?

This can't be true, probably some pics from India.
Real gypsies are supposed to be sexy and wild looking.

typical gypsy from my village(Slovakia, not Czech Rep.)

Attached: 45878955_1990421977677816_1673675281245667328_n.jpg (960x960, 107K)

I wouldn't mind

See? This is what I'm talking about.
They're so hot and sexy.

>video starts
>first scene about how evil Sloba was
its just another one off those Western documentaries how we were the bad guys and so on and so on

Attached: sloba i mira.jpg (527x495, 77K)

Those are Indian gypsies, as I told you, not Spanish.

I wish we had gypsies in El Salvador but that dammed spanish government never allowed them to immigrate here.

You are a shitskin yourself. You can't understand

maybe on the picture

What happened in the middle of the service population? They are in Serbia, and a huge blob on the left around Eastern Croatia, but they are separated by a Muslim population in the middle. How come?

>defending a literal capitalist banker

We will send them to you with pleasure.

Serb population

super, možno si ich aj niekolko zobere so sebou

Thank you very much. I hope this is the start of a long and friendly salvi-czech relationship. We saved 50,000 of your jews in WW2, we can save your gypsies too.

Čo nozeberie to spálime.

Because they are all Serbs but croats are serbs who got raped by the austro-hungarians and the muslims are the ones who got raped by turks. Buttmad croats and bosniaks will tell you otherwise but its the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=K1FjnbwG4F8
watch and learn, it has subs

I aint defending no one šiptar its just that every western documentery is about Serbs=bad guys

Attached: 63616.jpg (521x795, 68K)

I am from Slovakia, not Czech and fuck the fucking kikes.

>pretending some kind of intelligence from your northern neighbor

kiežby nebolo (((EU))) a (((OSN))) tak by sme aj mohli, ved za sociku sa isli dobrovolne vykastrovat ked si im dal 10 korun

I like slovakia too, Trieste looks like a nice city

What a beauty

Attached: 1934948_1533928076924925_6439517108305911633_n.jpg (960x540, 48K)

So peaceful and serene
This is why I can't believe all the bad things they say about my serbian brothers

heh, I like you

10/10 I wish I could marry

There's one called the weight of chains that was made by a serb
youtu.be/waEYQ46gH08

Objectively you were. I'm fully aware that the average Serb suffered under his rule, and that it was the average Serb that with torches and pitchforks sent him to the Tribunal, but the average Serb could have tried standing up to him before the needless wars and massacres.

we always get misunderstood :(

Attached: 5216213.jpg (640x259, 49K)

Gypsies look like a lighter, dirtier Indian. If you can even imagine such a thing.