Name one (1) reason why these naturally occurring mushrooms should be illegal to pick and possess?

Name one (1) reason why these naturally occurring mushrooms should be illegal to pick and possess?

Attached: psilocybe-semilanceata7.jpg (600x485, 25K)

are naturally occurring mushrooms illegal to pick? (except if they are critically endangered maybe)

Come on man, they would reduce my market share for treatment of depression and anxiety!

Oh I mean non-pharmacy non-prescription drugs are degenerate and cause mental illness!!

Most people aren't smart, cultured, OR responsible enough to know what to do with the wisdom and power gained from such a mystical experience.

they turn you into this guy

Attached: why am i a racist.png (864x992, 620K)

They're not illegal to pick anywhere. They're so abundant and naturally occurring in so many places that no Law Enforcement could ever hope to regulate something like that. It's the selling them part which they stop and rightfully so

i dont fucking care anymore i'm not going to be a cuck and listen to the stupid government saying they are going to jail me for doing what i want to my own body from shit growing from the ground

The push is to legalize P. Cubenses
That’s the wrong family

Just show your fucking flag

Attached: meme_flag_ancap.png (906x900, 265K)

Why do you worry about unjust laws? If you're not selling them, no ones looking for you. Enjoy.

>It's the selling them part which they stop and rightfully so
Agreed.
They should be shared and enjoyed. I've had two very profound trips that have helped immensely with my depression. Really life altering stuff.
Pharmaceutical companies can't compete with their benefit so they lobby against them.
>Inb4 dude weed bro
It's true. Anyone arguing against legalizing this and other substances are shills who want big brother to babysit them and their children.

In New Mexico it is legal to grown and eat just not dry out.

Because those are poisonous. Nobody is going to stop you from eating them. You just won’t like the results.

They are not illegal to pick, but I hope you have a guide that tells you which ones are safe.

they show you reality and then you won't care about the mundane things of the world.

Attached: God_Tier_Facial.jpg (1200x1600, 1.43M)

Buch of ignorant retards ITT

Yes it is illegal to pick and possess psilocybin mushrooms

True, probably won't get in trouble unless you try to sell them and make a business out of it

the same streams of tyranny that we fled from in europe pre revolution are the same streams of tyranny at play here

>cuck listens to gubbament and wants them to throw people in cages for selling something that a consenting adult uses that is less harmful than alcohol and has several benefits

kill yourself right away

Fucking sociopathic pricks ITT advocating for people to experience hell.

Nice rare merchants, flaggot

user., the people who promote legalising its sale also promote its abuse. You need to find better frontmen.

They are only illegal because they can break the brainwashing you grew up on. Not that they can't get you sick a fuck, but that they can really open your mind. One of the popular strains is called Golden Teacher. It is aptly named.

>abusing mushrooms
>hard as fuck to "abuse"
>people go to bars on their days off work

don't lecture me about "abuse" retard

Some states are already moving to legalize it. Just grow it at home like the rest of us.

Society is a body, the Earth is like a body too: you can't just do whatever you want with it at the expense of the rest of us.

If the cells in your own body acted like "fuck the system I'm going to do what I want with my own body, and keep dividing non-stop it's forbidden"...that causes cancer. The whole body dies because a few rogue cells couldn't get with the program.

You don't want to cause us all cancer to and destroy us, do you?

Stop using freedom as an excuse to neglect responsibility.

>proving my point
Kill yourself, user.

Hell?

I like shrooms better than alcohol for social settings.

what's your point? that you have none and you're a braindead fucking idiot regurgitating what society and the government told him?

>i
There's your problem.

But why can't I sell it and encourage others to harm themselves with it?!!

because the government owns your mind and doesnt want to compete with anything else.

You're a pussy if you can't fucking handle psychadelics.
t. bad trip 2nd time i did LSD, tripped again and again until i fucking enjoyed it

Are there resources to help you safely identify them in a field?

Uh huh. That's what I said. Right.

>i, i, i
>inflating one's own ego every chance he gets
>close-minded to opposing opinions that are unwelcoming

So you experienced for everyone else?

Take a look at your own posts you fucking potatonigger.
>IIIIII had a bad trip so NOOOOOOOONE should be allowed to do psychadelics

Attached: 46433w6576.jpg (309x163, 10K)

Nope. I understand full well that it goes down so smooth for many people. What they advocate is for legal rights to use them. I argue for the many people who regret it as a horrible experience they wish could have been prevented. Hard drug advocates are intrinsically selfish, and wish to completely overlook the negatives of legalizing say Mescaline.

>anime image
I suspect a member of LGBTQP.

The general population can barely drive their fucking cars. Let alone be able to get any insight from an experience such as this.

Just do whatever the fuck you want and don't hurt anyone I guess.

I ain't seen nothing yet

they shouldn't lol, IMO psychedelics warrant intense scientific study

They are only illegal to pick in retarded countries.

That's because your brain is retarded. Lower level thiinkers will simply see wavy shit.

It's irrelevant. Legal schrooms are coming. Just like legal weed did. Recreational drugs have become a weaponized attack vector. Just spray some fentenyl on some bud and thousand people will die within the month.

It's far too easy for our enemies to exploit the underground drug market. So it will have to come above ground.

>hard drugs
LSD and Psilocibyn are hardly-hard. Also wow, what a champion-hero you are.
trip harder my guy
dont be hard on him

picking wild mushrooms is how idiots poison themselves. gov can't be held "accountable" for encouraging that.

B-b-b-baby I just . . .
So you don't see patterns better having been exposed to the divine geometry?

That's what my mate said happened to him anyway.

This is a good point. Your level of thinking is above the retards in office though.

I had friends like him. It's just fucking annoying. They think they know everything because of muh trips...yea. Fucking wooks still have athlete's foot I bet.

>had friends like him

>LSD and Psilocibyn are hardly-hard
If you go by the legal definition which I presume you don't. There are obviously hardER drugs.