Daily reminder: it's time to give up

Do you wanna know why people are waking up? It's because it's already too late. If you don't agree with me, take a good look at history. Hell, France is a prime example. Truth is, people only fight back when you rob them of enough money to the point where they can no longer pay for their food and entertainment. The only reason that happened was because Macron was an absolutely arrogant elitist, who, with his cult of personality-like attitude, thought he could pass a tax on the French People and get away with it.

When everyone was putting all their eggs in the Trump basket, it further blackpilled me. Even if Trump hated the Jews Andrew Jackson-style, which he doesn't, the Jews would simply kill his family as soon as he stepped one toe out of line with their agenda. If you think these creatures are above that, you're a retard.

Sadly, the only hope for our race is for it to be reborn through natural selection or gene editing, the latter of which is more probable.

Word to the wise from pic above.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06 Why .png (2652x229, 51K)

leaf are cowards, unlike french.

Fbpb

Leafs are cowards, but comon the French?

Chimping out over every authority your given doesn't make you a man. It makes you a chimp

Its hilarious that you use France as an example. It is today as it was in the past, and it shall be again.

Bump.

point at this retard and laugh

This leaf is a cuck anyway, and the French have proven they have more balls than most of Europe.

Attached: 1539396542695.png (1403x1022, 882K)

>Give up
No.

Attached: 1494036581748.jpg (596x800, 185K)

Did you read the screencap?

Attached: It don't matter.jpg (720x405, 17K)

I think you're right; people know we're fucked now. Alot of people tried to wake others uo but they're demonized, called shills/concpiracy nuts/cucks etc. Let the world burn and be reset. Mothernature is way ahead of us in doing so. Enjoy what you have and relax. Do what makes you happy be it playing vidya or otherwise. Fuck everyone and their petty opinions.

Go bag to sperg chan faggot

The OP screencap? Of course. One person's poorly articulated opinion on betterChan. Then you took a heavy-horizontal annoying-to-read screencap.

Attached: 1539581707136.png (1222x364, 203K)

Never.

Attached: 1499670630086.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

Kill yourself OP.

Attached: 1497397582665.jpg (723x960, 224K)

Bump.

You're meme implys that you think op is weak for giving up and so you think that telling him to kill himself is somehow better or different? You're an absolute idiot. French so go figure I guess...

This is pretty much where I'm at right now. Our demographics are beyond salvageable at this point.You can talk to people all you want, but no one is going to listen if they aren't emotionally effected. It was a good ride, I'm just going to enjoy whatever is left.

He has given up. And thus it shouldn't matter to him if he died or not. I'd prefer him dead so he doesn't spread his "EVERYTHING IS DOOMED NOTHING MATTERS" message so that it doesn't delude newfags into thinking that way.

Attached: 1534415737213.png (1268x572, 190K)

Iran nuking Israel is our only hope.

Also fuck non-whites for abusing whites. People will pay and the jews will be the first to do so.

Attached: 1519817049786.png (1238x1056, 549K)

A leaf demands we surrender. Cute

Bump.

A fucking leaf shill. How surprising...

Clicked the thread expecting a leaf, was not disappointed.

i wish you would just post the in store prices, no sales or loss leaders

Faggot you can't bump your own thread.

Attached: 1529985735658.jpg (1024x731, 106K)

I think accelerationism is the way to go.

If the west collapses, there won't be any incentive for this mass migration and the wolves will shed their wool cover, which will finally cause all the "tolerance" types to wake up of be crushed by reality.

But if this doesn't happen soon and western people are no longer the majority in their lands. Then even after collapse they will just be gradually absorbed into the greater population unless a Jewish-like insular attitude develops

Even if things are hopeless (and propably are). I would still rather die standing. I will not give up.

Bump.

Then start with that instead of the reddit/twitter level "go kill yourself"

That could work. However, even if it does, North America will still be under shitskin control.

If there's hope for our race, it's in Europe, not the colonies.

>Faggot you can't bump your own thread.
Yeah you can you faggot.

Attached: Soon Flanders.jpg (720x528, 45K)

Sure, but OP is a leaf so I wouldn't go to such lengths for people like him.

Attached: leaf.jpg (517x650, 78K)

Bump.