Conservative gf

Why don’t you have an attractive conservative girlfriend yet?

Attached: C29551FB-2F79-4257-9AE4-990DDB8FF9F6.jpg (1242x1211, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/amp/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
youtu.be/hzAwU_1JzYI
youtu.be/4_bFCJc0IOg
youtu.be/K6BuN0MOJuY
youtu.be/MBrEZ5LJXlM
youtube.com/watch?v=_azDENy6FD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I'm a 25 year old balding, butt-ugly manlet.

I am married to one. Piss off

F

because there aren't any in Florida

congrats, happy for both of you

I do have one acdtually

the problem is you want a conservative in the streets but a liberal in the sheets and that's almost impossible to find

What does modern attractiveness have to do with anything? Would that not make them less desireable, for pandering to degenerate interests?

I do. Get fucked.

Because they're all married by now and I missed my chance in high school

How is a conservative in the sheets? Only had liberals desu

But I do

just wait a few years
when girls get near 30 they will take anyone

Because most women are social media schizo’s

Attached: 2B0F5CC5-5D7B-4A5D-AFD8-616651BB446C.jpg (397x561, 75K)

deadfish

There are none in Australia.
They are all empty-headed narcissistic facebook addicted zombies.

Because I am invisible to women.

Attached: 88583.jpg (225x225, 7K)

that's true. i'ts a buyer's market. i'm 33 and 170 pounds, six feet tall and i get some many more women now than I ever did in my early 20s

Delet this thread

Attached: 1448055630951.png (300x300, 12K)

Why would anyone in their right mind want an old hag? 30? Maybe if I'm 60. New crop of 18 y/o every year.

Attached: IMG_1125.jpg (640x1315, 116K)

BC I have an attractive conservative fiancé

Nice

>tfw you don't get any pings on tinder or bumble
>tfw no responses to messages on dating websites
>tfw you try grindr to compare with no photo up
>tfw you get more messages in grindr than all above combined
Why even live?

Attached: 1497159635_082.gif (305x320, 890K)

you are not going to get a good 18 year old girl when you are in your 30s
you are going to get one with daddy issues

Yeah, this place sucks if you are not a vapid, vaccuous selfie-taking asshole

There are good girls everywhere you just need to know where to look for them

I do. I'm also a brown democrat and slowly converting her and her mother to be more liberal.

There are no women in this world anymore. Only psychopathic creatures LARPing as some weird version of males.

last girl I met was a rainbow girl trying to get me into the masons lowkey.

I am running out of places to search.
Maybe I should go "indigenous"

Any even moderate size city will have a conservative church

>you are going to get one with daddy issues
Haven't met a woman yet that doesn't have daddy issues. Current gf makes constructive use of it.

Attached: 34DCDB0E-7F02-41DB-BB4B-5B2642FACF7F-7493-000007C5DF313D2B.jpg (815x1024, 80K)

Maybe you are hanging out with the wrong sort of people

Every last one of them is pic related. Or they even dare to claim they're so WOKE following Clem ford on facebook or sharing some virtue signalling post.

Most of our countries churches are massively pozzed at this point. Even then its full of pajeets, islanders or chinks (even the mormon churches too!). The only white people there are the silent generation or boomers.

Attached: 1539154050708.png (768x768, 1M)

Because tradcon GFs and Tradcon couples are BS. Something about that chicks smile makes me uneasy. Like it's dishonest. "Tradcon" women are no more loyal/trustworthy then your average degenerate roastie. I'd rather just p4p then let get ruined by some buttoned up looking girl who prob will still fuck Tyrone on the side. She just looks more innocent. But don't be deceived boys.

>Most of our countries
Find the one that is not

"Average" conservative women do not exist. The average "conservative" woman is only conservative because her father/boyfriend/husband is conservative.
The only real conservative women are the ones dedicated to the cause - which means they have factual arguments to defend what they believe. They also are a very tiny minority (because of greater male variability).
At the same time, you'll find way more "real" liberal women because liberalism do not appeal to rationality but to feelings.

My bank account dries up pussy like menopause.

Then be their daddy retard.

None here, chief

Because they don't exist

This is why I date girls that are more masculine than libtard instaroasties

Hungry skelly

>Why don’t you have an attractive conservative girlfriend yet?
>that
>attractive
how you can even tell what she looks like under the gallons of makeup and hair dye?
Conservatives should be pushing for natural beauty, which means celibacy, since the vast majority of women are hogely gremlins without their daily lacquer treatments.

I do. She's a teacher and she hates the liberal tredeau fed govt and the ndp notely prov government. She looked at me like ideas crazy when I told her I don't trust the official narrative when it comes to the moon landings. It made me nervous at first but I respect how she didn't knee jerk jump down my throat like most people. She might be a keeper.

Because I've got an attractive conservative bf.

>all

I feel like it's a bit early in my marriage for that kind of thing.

I have one but she's not extremely attractive. But she's cute in my eyes and that's what matters.

30 year old women are for 60 year old men

Fucking faggot, and if you're a (((femanon))) then why the fuck ain't there a pic related of your fucking tits you stupid whore? YOU KNOW THE RULES

Boring. Missionary 90% of the time. Sometimes takes backshots and anal but rare. Best part though is she squirts and we dont use condoms.

t. Jamal

gj
is true?

I do

you're not alone friend.

i don't want boring conservative gf, but a lewd gf

Attached: ef5a3b38.jpg (576x1194, 72K)

>Haven't met a woman yet that doesn't have daddy issues. Current gf makes constructive use of it.
kek

Attractive conservative.
KEK

because (despite my galactic erudition and objectively correct conclusions about the world and the proper nature of man) i'm a neet who has absolutely zero security to offer them or our hypothetical huwhite stock.

Attached: 1427050919066.png (650x650, 125K)

JEW

because I am completely selfish and when I think about putting in effort to do something for some one I know that Id rather not. I'm pretty sure I barely take care of my self. I don't think its cool that Im lazy and "idgaf" I realize this behavior will lead to being alone. not the first person to be lonely so I guess no reason to bitch.

Attached: 1549519067266.png (600x600, 353K)

Because I haven't talked with her about every issue yet. The more we talk, the more base she becomes.

I did. But she's not my gf anymore. I wifed the shit out of her.
>burger/aussie2dwaifu.png

Because I'm 35 and lost my chance at young love. I feel I'm too old to meet women or even make new friends as the ones I have are disrespectful and I don't hang out with them anymore. With the women I've dated being cheating whores and it hurts to much to keep trying.

I need to spend more time at the gym.

Attached: just.jpg (1484x2158, 1007K)

Iktf

Not in my experience. Virginal conservatives believe it's their duty to make her man happy, and they get a thrill from sharing it only with one person. It doesn't becomes passé for her.

My attractive conservative wife is all I need

>92% of leftists live with their parents
>1 in 3 Is Unemployed
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/amp/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
I need to go to bed I’m only going to get 7 hours.
Goodnight shitmonkeys of the left
Goodnight /pol

Attached: 6904F6DB-AFC4-44DF-AD07-47E1A26D5A7D.jpg (500x712, 70K)

I'm there with you 35yr old fag. Started a good gym regime this year, need to keep it up. But I'm in LA.....not sure what to do about conservative women. It never used to be like this. I'm a nazi in their eyes simply for whom I voted for.

Because I'm a loser

fpbp

>have the looks to attract women
>act like an autist and scare them away

It happens that way every time. It's just easier to spend my time reading and browsing Jow Forums

Attached: 1549488040431.jpg (960x926, 52K)

Nigger, I have a hot nonpolitcal wife.

>you are going to get one with daddy issues
That's the best part user

I tell people I voted for Bernie because Hilary stole the nomination. In reality it was trump. You have to play the long game when it comes to politics.

If your in Cali I'd keep going further north to where Jefferson would have been, seems like a more conservative area. Or just look at the voting maps of 2016 and go to the places with the concentration of conservative voters.

Good luck.

Attached: 1478363846873.jpg (640x640, 59K)

I had one. Turns out they're just as unreliable and degenerate as the most leftist slut.

I do! Infact been with a wholesome white girl for three years, who is an 8/10. Yet in my med school class there is an asian girl who is a 10/10, is also wholesome and clearly doesnt date, and has wanted me for the last 2 years.

Rejected her flirting so far, but with time its wearing me down

wat do, as life is suffering

I do. I found the mater-race red head

Attached: 86E9FA03-48E2-4DE1-B2D6-46AA8CEF4A66.jpg (1920x1434, 1019K)

Haven't found one yet.

Forget conservative, I haven't met any attractive women in years.

t. 38 y/o Torontofag

Even the conservative women I have found are either batshit crazy fems still or whores.
>find one conservative girl that actually supports Trump
>date for a bit both super into each other
>she goes back to college and decides she wants to be dicked by a dozen dudes
Done with that one.
>find new conservative girl now
>still absolutely engorged by social media
>hates Trump big time
>but barely follows politics, loves making racist jokes, and hated Hillary too
Also don't think she ever wants kids and she tells me stories about flashing her tits and shit or giving dudes lap dances. I can't stand modern women but she's the best I'm going to get right now.

move out or you'll be stuck with a curry nigger or chink

I'm in IT, all my job opportunities are in big cities

Is he about to shoot him because he has brown hair, or is he just watching? Or maybe he's the one forcing them.

>now kith

Because I just found farmersonly. Be patient user.

youtu.be/hzAwU_1JzYI

youtu.be/4_bFCJc0IOg

youtu.be/K6BuN0MOJuY

youtu.be/MBrEZ5LJXlM

don't go off of looks. if you ditch your current gf the guilt will eat you alive and superficial clinging to the azn will wear off and potentially turn her off too. put a ring on your gf already and commit to something for once.

Just cheat bro

>telecommute
It's not for everybody. I did it for two years. Pros and cons.

Dude. For some the chase is part of the fun. What happens if little asian girl gets you? She get tired of you because she won her challenge? Get your head on straight and stop thinking about her.

Cause, while America is the best country in the world, it is time to belong to an ethnostate.

Attached: 150f127a26748796d85b95d0cbfc004b--israeli-girls-fogo.jpg (236x204, 12K)

This is the wholesome answer, and deep down is what I know I should do. Yet I cant stop myself fantasizing about the other woman

Fuck your shit satan. But damn it do I think about it

Because i'm unatractive.

Marry the white girl and knock her up. Like now.

THEN when wife is pregnant and not in the mood for nookie start fucking the chink. If you can knock IT up too. Then you’ll feel like fucking king kong ruler of planet earth for a few days. Then you gotta ghost the chink

Spread the white DNA user

THIS

THIS

Easy peazy
>Got no money and you got no car
Then you got no women and there you are

youtube.com/watch?v=_azDENy6FD0

Plus, I don't do affairs. Your wife could be my girlfriend, but that's a sin.

Have one.

Low sex drive.

It makes me want to literally die.

You can supplement it with a whore, but if you have a conscience, it just doesn’t really work out. It makes you just feel worse.

There’s no winning.

MGTOW all the way when I finally get fed up. Or just kill myself so I can finally be free of everything.

Because I live in California and every women is a whore including the good church girls. The men here are more feminine half the fucking time. Make it stop.

Attached: 73125439.png (452x475, 392K)