Not great

Continued
Unfuckingbelieveble.
Brit police has nothing on this guy and they gonna charge him with bs to compensate their incompetence.
Fucking racist of a country I tell ya. Britain shouldn't treat Polish people that badly.
Sad!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6689039/Polish-butcher-24-arrested-abduction-Libby-Squire-CHARGED.html

Attached: 1549837572195.png (327x808, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/libby-squire-hull-abduction-raglan-2517014
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not fan of polaks personally, but this is shit as shit gets

I haven't seen Polish people improperly imprisoned like this since the Shoah.

Brexit/ = /hololohoax

Look at the way the girl's family is behaving, she's missing, presumed dead and both the mother and father were SMILING whilst hugging police officers! How the fuck is that flying under the radar??

Come home brother's and sisters, let the failed state collapse on itself. Poland's not perfect but we can make it better together.

LOL, talk about being pathetic

(((funny))) all photo's with hers self cutting marks are gone, whilst this bloke's family and kids are still paraded

Giant dildo size fuck up happening

this is an interesting case. there was an user in a previous thread that lived like a block or two from where she disappeared. he had some interesting insights into the area and case

i'll say again, every day there are Human Trafficking General threads on this board, but do they take the time to focus on a case like this? NO, they draw schizo maps and talk about secret symbols and other bullshit.

thats a dude? looks like a dike, seriously

Check out the body language of the family, it's suspect as hell. How is it the Mother of the accused is a nervous wreck and the mother of the missing presumed dead is smiling?

>NO, they draw schizo maps and talk about secret symbols and other bullshit.
Probably because they're all actual schizos.

Fuck is wrong with her arm

Attached: CE08B587-0C10-41AB-83E7-23FF506F64A2.jpg (962x681, 81K)

Self-harm that's what

she has taken a liking to cutting up her arms with razor blades ,whilst listening to the smiths. it takes away the pain

They took his laptop and mobile phone. Probably found out the laptop was nicked and he may have had an upskirt picture or some other shit on his phone. No need for a thread really.

There was loads, with visible scars on both arms, also legs.
On the night of disappearance, she has been turn away from entering the club, drunk as fuck and being looney tunes, she would have easily offered to suck young lad off... Hence ((((suspicions))) for what happened after?

>They took his laptop and mobile phone.
Fair enough
> Probably found out the laptop was nicked and he may have had an upskirt picture or some other shit on his phone.
Irrelevant to the disappearance or suspected murder - gib back and be done with.
>No need for a thread really.
Yes, bread needed, as I'm ashamed of so analy cucked pigs behaviour Desu

She became a big girl and shouldn't be too hard to find.

Attached: 9487670-6689039-Libby_Squires_has_been_missing_since_last_Thursday-a-58_1549837799593.jpg (470x753, 43K)

More to the point it doesn't make her easy to kidnap.

She wasn't kidnapped by the looks of it
Perhaps that polak refused to fuck her, so she's become even more upset and drowned herself...

This is a great lead for the police. Now the only suspects are elite level power lifters.

Cuts on the left arm (right of the picture for spastics)

Attached: Liby Squire picture 2.jpg (1889x3297, 479K)

The believe her to be hiding in roof gutters which is why they're searching them with infrared cameras. Dumbest shit I've seen in ages.

>hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/libby-squire-hull-abduction-raglan-2517014

disappearance of Hull student as 'abduction'
It comes after officers swooped on an address in Raglan Street, west Hull

Bet ya looney tunes is swimming with fishies, mouthful of scum and three bark in pussy

ofcourse it was pakis

As per Brazilian OP
Cover up charges
>Shut it down goym!

Attached: 18360773156.jpg (231x218, 8K)

She's 5'7" whale,
There aren't that many pakies in Hull
She left hers phone at home, before venturing out looking for a way to avenge the club and raciests men for reflecting her
... Yeh, she was after paki or any other dick to entrap on hers way out

Pardon me pissed
>She's 5'7" whale,

>There aren't that many pakies in Hull

>She left hers phone at home, before venturing out, looking for a way to avenge the club and raciests men for rejecting her

>... Yeh, she was after paki or any other dick to entrap on hers (((way out)))

Bump

Attached: 18360773054.webm (400x400, 200K)