There's no reason to learn another language other than English

There's no reason to learn another language other than English.

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJyBiob8P6KcKbPB0JSfj7LHr6t1wlJB8He0rO6w-2UaX8cWSD.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chaharrah.tv/chaharrah-depot/arthouse/latin-attachments/latin-book.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

por que?

co kurwa?

i know russian
i want to learn german, portuguese, and spanish
just cuz i like how they sound

Yet you can't even speak it properly.

Had German in elementary
Learned most of English on my own before middle school
Did a 2 years Russian course in uni
Started Japanese a month ago
You never know when you can use a language skill, plus it's pretty fun to learn something

There is no real, pressing reason to learn another language if you live in an English speaking country. You can get along fine without it.

If you live in a non-english speaking country and actually want to understand and interact with the locals than you absolutely must learn the language.

Both my friend and I went to Japan. I speak Japanese and he didn't, and my experience was infinitely better than his.

Attached: BDEbweU.jpg (3708x1224, 685K)

You couldn't even write it correctly, you monkey neocon brainwashed american dick sucking ass lolbertarian ass nigga.

Don't Russian and bootleg Spanish sound similar, though? You might like how Greek sounds too, that apparently sounds similar to Spanish.

They might sound vaguely similar but they are not closely related. Russian is a Slavic Language, Spanish a Romance Language, and Greek a Hellenic language. They are distantly related via Proto-Indo European.

Pero cómo voy a ordenar mis tacos de res?

何ですか

That’s a funny way to say español jajajajaja

And Bootleg Spanish is a Romance language too, but you said you liked how they sound.

ゴミです

ah bah merde

>t. brainlet

a woman's mindset

Attached: B462CABD-A6E5-4892-B7A4-444EEA5D5B3F.jpg (640x896, 32K)

Can't lose with this ROLL

FUUUUG

I thought all racists were learning Proto-Indo-European. Is it just me?

Attached: believe.jpg (225x225, 9K)

No reason to.
No reason not to either.

I'm about 1500 words into Greek. I plan on sitting for the attainment of Greek certification. In August I plan on beginning my German study, and the next August Czech.

being bilingual is not impressive but if i was monolingual i would feel even more like a brainlet than I do for not speaking at least 7 languages functionally

>tfw only fluent in 2 languages

He did not want to write it like a retarded Portuguese monkey, give him a break Pablao(me)

For clarification I will need to be at about 10000 words to pass all six examinations for Greek. I will continue to study Greek after I start German. I will never stop studying.

More roastie pussy for me then.
See, women love cultured men, that's why white chicks love black cock. It's not because it's big, it's because it's cultured. But as soon as a white man walks into the room and spouts out a few lines of Russian or French, the white woman instantly ignores Tyrell and begins to worship white cock again. The same applies for women who aren't white, except for niglettes of course

I realized that when I thought about learning a new language, there really is no reason to know another language, unless you just want to impress people.

Give me a quickrun down on Greek, how do you feel about it?

Dafür gibt es Tausende von Gründen faggot

Lol.

I speak Russian, and Portuguese doesn’t sound anything like Russian to me, like at all.

It improves your thinking outside the box and increases general intelligence

I think it will be very helpful to learn other IndoEuropean languages. Spelling is difficult. The language went through something called vowel collapse and so now there are 6 ways to spell a long re sound. It is highly inflected. Otherwise not so bad.

*EE sound not re*

I guess thats true, but I think learning playing chess would help better in those areas.

뭐래 씨발련이

There doesn't have to be a reason for wanting to learn.

>i know russian
you don't, blyad'. Your vocabulary is smal, and you constantly make countless of grammar mistakes.
Foreigners can't learn our language. If you aren't born into it, you just can't.

Soon the English language would dominate the world and so the degenerates would perish

Fuck off, english is horrible, Nihongo is so fucking simple it's pure beauty. I will cherish the day I can stop thinking in english and can think entirely in nip

That is correct.
Learning English is a necessity for an educated person. Learning any other language is just a hobby that doesn't have any practical application.

Shill thread sage

Attached: 1sageslide.jpg (772x1530, 280K)

Yeah chess is good too, but I think it gets repetitive and loses its effect after a while. If you learn for example Japanese, Serbian and Greek within a few years, your mind is constantly being challenged and developing

Suck my cock I just started my Kanji and grammar grind.

Attached: Abbacchio.jpg (720x405, 51K)

>another language other than
That is a pleonasm.

are you, dare i say it, a globalist?

Attached: 1548235047722.jpg (640x480, 16K)

I want to learn Latin and Greek, but I am lazy.

chaharrah.tv/chaharrah-depot/arthouse/latin-attachments/latin-book.pdf

chinese? BASED!

grātiās tibi agō