What is this symbol?

I've never seen it before.

Attached: MM symbol.png (627x494, 449K)

Some Mossad group that pushes identity politics.

overwatch

go away

I believe that's a white nationalist group, I think Identity Europa

>not wanting whites to have an identity
Chaim, please go away.

Attached: id (Identitarian).gif (16x11, 926)

I just farted

No this is IE

Attached: IE screenshot logo.jpg (575x390, 31K)

Some red dot reticle in call of duty

it's a European identitarian/alt right group. the symbol represents the lampada the Spartans wore on their shields or some shit. the group is lead by some Austrian Manlet by the name of Martin sellner

>american flag
Fuck off kike

Generation Identity because demographics matter.

Attached: 266px-Robert_de_flandre_croisé.jpg (266x278, 23K)

Attached: 1522028696149.png (576x576, 564K)

Hope.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

The Spartan symbol, See 300 the movie

The symbol was used by Spartans on their shields. Identitarians using it today is supposed to symbolize the Spartan struggle against the invaders of Europe.

Attached: 300-wallpapers-29342-2702352.jpg (1920x1080, 465K)

As a symbol alone, lambda. Google it you uneducated swinherder.

In this specific design, Generation Identity. European identity group. Originated in France, can be nowadays found pretty much all over the western Europe, Italy and some scandi countries too. Quality varies group to group. Some are beyond based, some are utterly cucked.

... identitarian movement?

Attached: internet-explorer-logo.png (512x512, 110K)

...yeah, there actions are anrt based on violence or crude racism, more likley greenpeace, save the whales and stuff.

It is kind of gay. Persia was better place to live than Sparta, and Greeks aren't even genetically that distant from middle easterners.

Wouldn't expect post this cucked by a Polebro.

Isn't that the half life or overwatch logo?

GI UK&E here, AMA

Its the Generation Identitaire logo. A controlled opposition group backed by kikes. Murdoch Murdoch almost ruined their Metamorphosis video by including their logo in it.

Attached: 1525373523211.png (1350x2804, 1.83M)

What's it like taking dicks up your ass?

Bit of an off-topic, but what's up with National Action? Did they really get raped that hard in their butts as you can read on the interwebs?