Have you taken the fasting pill?

The Jews want us eating 3 meals a day + snacks to keep us fat, dumb, lazy and sick. The health, mental, and character benefits from fasting are endless. Would you rather be a tiger laying around with a full belly, or a tiger on the hunt, sharp and focused?

Attached: images (54).jpg (284x177, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EX_kg6Nimbc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sXj76A9hI-o&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, just stay hydrated bro

everyone should definitely skip meals sometimes and fasting over the weekend once a month would increase your health

18/6 master race reporting in

I usually eat twice a day while skipping breakfast, but since im cutting for summer to show off my mad gains i usually fast and eat once a day closer to the evening.

Not all of us are going to make it, but those who do will stand stand atop of a mountain on skinnyfat jellies.

Attached: 1546019836353.gif (300x577, 279K)

Attached: PicsArt_02-10-06.35.24.jpg (2560x1253, 476K)

i can't bulk without eating 3 meals mates

also do any of you find it piss easy to fast
i've gone 3 days without eating anything out of laziness once
back then i was a skelly though
i can still do a day of eating nothing easily though

>eating 3 meals a day + snacks to keep us fat, dumb, lazy and sick

Gotta keep them sheckles flowing.

Bump.
Okay ya’ll I know people are here and thinking wait what food is good tho...
I’m telling you, fasting is definitely a red pill. This is actually a serious thing and it has been massively helpful for me in. Early every single aspect of my life.
I’m about to leave so I can’t respond to anyone who replies , but yes this does work, for real. Can confirm.
You start noticing how stupid you get after meals after you start taking them away sometimes. And not just a little stupider, a lot stupider.
This is a red pill. Highly recommend taking it if you have not yet.

I work a physical job, a man's job. If I don't eat, I don't have the energy to keep going with the strain on my muscles. Snacks are bullshit and I don't go for them, but 3 square meals is what you need if you do work that will still be required after they automate half the jobs.

I took the intermittent fasting pill about six months ago and I can't even imagine eating several meals a day now. It just seems like way too much food.

It’s fucking crazy how well intermittent fasting works. First few days you’re a little groggy or irritable from your mind breaking free. After a week you start feeling the effects of the increased HGH and testosterone, soon after the mental burst from telomere repair becomes noticeable. Your thoughts become clearer, sharper, deeper and more solidified. Meditation becomes natural, focus and connection to a higher aspect becomes automatic.

Combine intermittent fasting with ketogenic diet and you’ll immediately notice just how much the kikes are poisoning your body, mind and spirit.

>Would you rather be a tiger laying around with a full belly, or a tiger on the hunt, sharp and focused?
Easy - fat and happy.

Nahhh i smoke too much weed for that dude. Im always hungry lol.

Attached: img-resize.jpg (650x760, 50K)

i do protein sparing fasting just because i drink too much, just pick 1 or 2 days a week to eat nothing but egg whites

Did a 5 1/2 day fast into a keto diet doing mostly omad, but throwing a 24-36 hour fast in here and there.

I’m a big guy, played defensive tackle in a NCAA school weighing 280 at the time.

However I started this diet at 250. It’s been 2 weeks today and I’ve already lost 21 pounds.

Any fatties out there, keto is your solution.

Attached: F000FF0D-55F9-4715-BC52-61846053AAA3.jpg (637x962, 92K)

youtu.be/EX_kg6Nimbc

This channel is a good resource to explain the methods and science behind it. Also highly recommend Thomas DeLauer for more information.

Yes. I generally do not eat from Sunday night until Thursday afternoon. Lots of water, coffee. I use electrolytes pills during fasting.

Every few weeks, i gotta mix it up and quit the fast after 48 hours. Your body gets wise to the pattern.

Cannot stress this enough; fasting and keto are the ultimate redpill in easily and quickly changing your life for the better.

Make sure you’re also getting enough D3, magnesium and zinc; three crucial nutrients, all of which Americans and Europeans are chronically low in. D3 is being classified as a hormone recently because of how many processes it’s necessary for. We cannot win if we are individually sick, slow and stupid.

No you imbecilretard. Only carnivores are designed to eat meat once every 7days. Human are foragers and SAVE huge amounts of food compared to other herbivores, this givning us an enourmous advantage compared to other animals. ALL Our cells and brains run soley on glucose and run most efficent on carbohydrates.

Stop this carnivore nonsense please.

Watch based nigger Milton Milld explain this on youtube pls.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sXj76A9hI-o&t=1s

Attached: D7ED892C-3E86-4159-B31D-133D3239934F.png (447x505, 386K)

I noticed I feel a lot better doing 16/8 especially if I up my protein intake to like 70% of my macros. Also eggs and daily vitamins and ashwagandha. Went from being weak barely able to lift anything to increasing my lifts every week easily.

Is that how our ancesters survived frozen north european winters? Eating leaves and shit?

Gotta eat
Gotta get ojas
Gotta go fast
Nofap (failed)

23:1 genius reporting