Complains about white genocide

>complains about white genocide
>has 0 kids
>hasn't even had sex

Attached: 1549838329420s.jpg (208x249, 6K)

>posts on Jow Forums to defend Israel
>redpills the world and Israel becomes more hated than ever before.

Attached: absolve.jpg (500x767, 68K)

dont worry i plan on killing people to make up for my lack of white babies,i do have sex but killing 30 non whites in my country is more importent then having 4 kids at most

Lol then wtf is the point

Nobody wants to read your blog

I have a half chinese bastard daughter. Does that count?

You're doing the Lord's work. Blow up your local Mosque

I'll forgive any white man who doesn't have children as long as he's somehow been involved in the process of stopping immigration or in the taking of of non-whites lives either be it through convincing them to get abortions or direct killing.

Jow Forums is a board of peace and everything said here is satire.

What if the immigrants are white?

You know full well we aren't having a problem with an over influx of white immigrants you cheeky bastard

Why do you need to soften the blow by saying all immigrants and not just non-whites? Own it.

Only Whites are real Americans, get out of my country alien parasite

That was me when I graduated high school.
>0 kids(obviously)
>pizza face
>fat, really fat(6'4/194cm 337lbs/153kg)
>completely incel
>never had sex
>whiteknighted
>spent all my time running a minecraft server and writing code

It was bad.
Then I kind of woke up when I got to college
>fixed acne, for the most part
>Lost 120+ pounds
>Pledged fraternity
>fixed my social anxiety
>have solid girlfriend from good sorority

Just a couple more years and we'll be married and in our careers. I'm looking forward to it.

Attached: vscodl_5c23ed6230ecb53a203602d6.jpg (1152x2048, 564K)

Pff ppl online are full of shit

>Why do you need to soften the blow by saying all immigrants and not just non-whites?
Because we actually contribute to society?

>t. white south african, been in the US for 10 years

and that's not her ofc, wouldnt be dumb enough to post someone I care about
that's just some random geed hoe from my uni

It'd be boring if people understood this.

That terribly immoral behavior!

Killing someone because of their race is wrong, it is a sin, and God will punish it be it here, or in the afterlife with eternal fire.

Attached: just yet another Pol Gospel presentation .jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

40 year old leaf here

Already made one blue eyed, blonde haired baby

Will make more

KYS tranny faggot, you will die alone mutant.

I seem to only have the girl juice, any advice on having boys ???

see this for what your fellow whites actually think about you....

Which God would that be your Jewish god? who curses those who curse Israel? And the one who says mankind is equal despite having his chosen ppl gtfo

based argentina

Why do you think we are all here? We got fucked hard by the system. Basically every white person with children at this point in time is just a slave, it doesn't matter if they are birthing more whites. They chose to trade their soul for more worthless currency. The best good goys, like financial servants, actors, politicians - they all get the most money because they serve the system. They serve the establishment, the elite that are fucking everything up.

I went into politics, I served for 5 years before I realised there would be no change happening in such a place. The system must be broken down by the ones who reject it, the white births can happen after the battle is won

I've had sex with a black girl, does that count?

>the "my kid has autism" starter pack

Good work man. Your children will be proud to have you as father.

I'm getting my white gf pregnant this year. We plan to have many children. Already have names picked out for our first.

Get married first.

2 white kids. 3rd on the way then vasectomy.

I agree only whites are real Americans. Fuck off.

We're working on it

>from good sorority

Oh, so she rode the cock carousel on the down low, probably took dozens of nigger dick and now you get the residual leftovers of that? Congrats, man. You made it.

Perfect.

What else can you do though? They'll let faggots get married in this bullshit country but for some reason we still can't marry thirteen year old girls

First day on the job, FBI? That's a hell of a stretch to make with my point, you need more subtlety on your next honey pot attempt.

>implying

>Cucksectomy

It was a joke retard.