If Q isn't real, then why does the (((news))) not call out these boomers?

hint: it's because they don't want the normies to get redpilled

Attached: 5474574574575.jpg (950x534, 141K)

where my green sock watchers at?

Because it's literally made for the fucking media to attack.

THE MEDIA DOESN'T REPORT ON TRUTH. (((Q))) user was created by Mossad and Steve Bannon. And Mueller works for Trump and all these fuckers are going to prison.

Attached: 1545122225745.jpg (1249x1235, 521K)

Merch makes money user. Fucking that up is the opposite of what (((media))) is about.

Why have they never asked a direct question about it? All they do is write hit pieces. It’s obvious they’re intentionally avoiding it, only trying to diminish normies from looking into it.

Mueller is going public this week and any influencers paid to shill Q bullshit are going to prison.

Attached: 1532457617320.jpg (2610x2607, 2.99M)

Conspiracy theories would be a lot better if there were stakes. Like if you get a theory wrong, you get a public flogging. Obviously the inverse would apply for people who deny its existence and it is proven, but it's going to be real anticlimactic if nothing happens and these qboomers don't end themselves on live stream or something.

qfags are a special breed of moron

It's the same reason they barely mention Jow Forums to normies. It's always "the hackers from the 4chans"

that's how you lead the heard into the pens, dumbass.
There are some that are easily led. There are some that resist. Give them resistance away from where you want them to go and they will reject you right into the pen.
you're probably a christian, too.

What ever happened to that black Hollywood guy talking about snctm?

>falling for a viral marketing campaign

Attached: quiznos-logo-1024x801.jpg (1024x801, 63K)

herb and cheddar
creamy mushroom
what is between the buns?
toasty
think tast(E)

Why so serious huckleberry?

Attached: 82a158e9cb331f09d742a3c4a2c59d54fbc48ccfe67d54bd0144a69b230c.jpg (1000x600, 150K)

I wouldn’t be surprised if Qanon was made by the media solely to take the piss out of boomers.

Attached: EE924319-66F7-4DC4-8FBE-4ED298CCEEF4.jpg (399x389, 46K)

its not about ridicule. its about pacification. The jewish editors are all getting orders from mossad and cia to not report on Q. Its why whenever they do its coordinated and short bursts.

Based on your experience, is $15/hr a living wage?

No, but wages aren't the problem. The central bank is the problem, usury and debt are the problems, 26 men controlling half the wealth of the bottom 50% of all of humanity is the problem.

NESARA NOW.

I'm watching the Grammy awards now. Eddie Murphy is the most likely suspect due to the Red Foxx connection.

I've yet to see Murphy or anyone with green socks.

Exactly.
Your paymasters aren't paying you enough, which means they'll cut you off as soon as you become a liability right?
So you see why doing what you're doing isn't advantageous to YOU right?

this.. most are country white trash. I wish they would just od on meth or opiates and rid us of themselves.

Where do you think we imported our white trash from?
(Potatofags)

Sorry, but Kek wills it.
Trip zip checked

Attached: 1539523040573.jpg (630x847, 61K)

OP is a faggot
Honk honk

Attached: 1549830901220.gif (511x512, 105K)

You have a entire board to shitup with your Q shit on cripple chan, why not stay there?

Probably the same reason you don't stay on the rest of Jow Forums

Q predicted this

Meanwhile, ‘New Knowledge’ is still running Russian bots schemes

gib big tiddy q tard mommy gf